Teen wolf Imagines

By AriaMikaelson

So just some Teen Wolf imagines that I think up every now and then. This is my first fanfic and updates may b... More

βš“οΈAnchorβš“οΈ(Brett)
Please,Help her(Brett)
Married,what?πŸ’(Brett)
Nice hoodie(Brett)
I'll help you (Brett)
I knew you were listening.(Brett)
Another werewolf!(Brett)
One step closer(Brett)
Because I was jealous(Brett)
I dont like to share(Theo)
Hit me ( Derek)
Isaac
Touch her and I swear(Derek)
You have a sucky taste in guys(Liam)
Derek ( my life is none of your business)
I told you not to open the door.(Derek)
Technically this is all on you (Isaac/Derek)
Truth or dare? (Brett/Theo)
Dunno how to caption this so..
Prompts
Right for a change dunbar (Brett)
Just some things to make you smile 😊

Preference #1

1.4K 43 0
By AriaMikaelson

Where he kisses you-

Derek- shoulder when yous are with the pack because he knows you don't like PDA. But when yous are alone things get a little steamy.

Theo- rough passionate make out sessions usually with you pinned to the wall. but when he realizes that your not going to leave him anytime soon they become gentler.

Scott- kisses on your cheek. Scott's usually busy so cheek kisses suffice until yous have time to yourselves ( which is a rare occurrence)

Stiles- forehead kisses. You honestly think that he thinks he'll break you sometimes with how gentle he is.

Liam- will kiss you sweetly when ever he feels like it just to make it known that your his even though everyone already knows.

Brett- Will pull you to the side and passionately kiss you for the whole pack to see and then whisper in your ear "Liam was too close to you for comfort. Just making sure he doesn't get any ideas." Then he wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you close to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 8.8K 64
These are all my Teen Wolf fanfiction/imagines that won't have their own 'Story' books. These imagines include more than one character. Some imagines...
61K 732 31
Y/n - your name H/c - hair colour L/c - lip colour H/l - hair length E/c - eye colour 🐺 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 I don't own Teen Wolf. If you...
231K 2.8K 66
πƒπ„π‘π„πŠ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
475K 4.2K 109
Just some teen wolf Fanfics I find online. So if you see your imagine don't get upset and start telling people to block me or whatever just let me kn...