tempo ยป baekhyun โœ“

By xxbyunhyun

โ The bigger the risk, the bigger the rush. โž She was given a proposition that she couldn't refuse: stay in p... More

cast
playlist & aesthetics
the motorcycles
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
epilogue

intro

9.9K 381 101
By xxbyunhyun

end = beginning

code number #REI

the bigger the risk, the bigger the rush

***

It was a long time since former street rat Rei tasted freedom, so when she got a tempting offer, she wasted no time to say yes. She thought that she would be able to do anything to get her out of the prison walls forever, but she soon realised just how high was the price that she had to pay.

Object: infiltrate in the dangerous motorcycle gang Aces and find out their deepest and darkest secrets. Collect evidence and put them in jail. One after another.

The smell of burned asphalt, the roaring motorcycles, the wind in your hair.

Going undercover in a motorcycle gang was the most dangerous thing that she ever had to do and she knew what would happen if someone would find out the truth. Nobody ever liked a snitch after all. Things got more complicated when her talent got recognised by one of the gang's best motorcycle racers and she got put under his wing.

Underground fighting arenas, blood on your skin, money bets on the winners.

Her loyalty got tested when somebody threatened the safety of her gang. She was standing in between for too long and playing for both sides, but in that moment came the time for her to choose. On one side there was the gang where she found a new family for herself. On the other side was the promise that could guarantee her freedom.

Rei wasn't sure if she was ready for the ride of her life.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 627 41
Being rich isn't nice, because everybody just wants your money and fame not you. And it's even harder to find love when your running a mafia gang. 'I...
5.3K 267 19
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–." The best motorcycle racer in...
50.5K 1.5K 27
chan just wants to protect felix !disclaimer - everything in this book is fictional and in no way is meant to damage the reputation of any people men...
56.8K 2.1K 110
An Elite Academy where the richest of the rich go to study and party. Can a mere outcast win over the heart of the Academy's bad boy? Or will the sec...