ABHIGYA MARRIAGE MADE IN HEA...

Por abhilover

THIS STORY CONTAINS FEW SHOTS... BASED ON REAL KKB... WITHOUT SOME IDIOTIC CHARACTERS LIKE ALIYA AND TANU... Mais

TEASER
PLEASENT MORNING
abhi's possessiveness toward pragya...
You are more than a friend to me fuggi....
Purbul engagement and longdrive....
confusing relation...
battle between love and ego...
MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU FUGGY
TEASER

Finally...

1.4K 115 18
Por abhilover

finally... i decided to end the story... becoz i dont have a time to write... so i decided to end it... sorry friends... sorry for that.... so no bak bak... back to story....

Abhi: fuggy pls....i beg you don't throw your question...until we reached...

Pragya: abhi you know I hate surprises...

Abhi: you talk like this I will...

Pragya: you will...

Abhi: I know how to seal your mouth...says by touching his lips smilingly....

Pragya: stop your shameless talk abhi...

After 20 mins of travel they reached their destination...

Abhi asked pragya to close her eyes...

Pragya: no I don't...

Abhi: pls fuggy for your abhi...

Pragya: don't able to say no to his cuteness...

Abhi take pragya to the place....

(if anybody think it is a decorational place as kkb...sorry for that...it is not like that....it is the beach they first met...)

Now open your eyes...pragya feels happy...her happiness has no boundaries....she want to hug him...and kiss him for million times...becoz it is her dream to come to the place again once in life with him...finally it is happen today....

Abhi is very nervous becoz he also don't know how to say her that he loves her...even he don't know she will accept or not....so he prayed for all the goodness to happen...finally he take a breath...and started to talk her...

Abhi: fuggi...

Pragya: haan abhi...

Abhi : i want to tell you something...so pls listen to me without any questions... I am little bit nervous so don't make me more nervous so pls...

Pragya: hmmm...abhi...but...

Abhi: no buts and ifs...pls

Pragya: mmmm

Fuggy...I don't know what make me stand before you like this...what made us to tie in the thread...I don't know why all this happen...I know our marriage is full of misunderstanding.. revenge...pain...hurt...I know everything...but I accept it is all my mistake...even I asked apology for that...you also accept that...but I know it shows your good heart...apart from this now we can share a good relationship... but our family think this us as a husband and wife...

Pragya: yes abhi...what is the need to talk about that now...yeah you did some misunderstanding...but don't feel for that...don't feel guilt...and apart from that yes our family think about us like that...I don't want to hurt them buy says that you are thinking about us as wrong...

Abhi: but I want to make the wrong as correct...said in single breath...

Pragya: abhi do you know what you said...

Abhi: yes fuggy... i know it is difficult for you to accept...but all I want you to say is I love you...

Pragya: she don't know what to say...but abhi...how could I able to believe you abhi...

Abhi: I know pragya...I accept... you don't able to believe me... I sware on my dadi I love you...I wanted to live with you throughout the life...will you pls accept my love...

Pragya is still statue...she don't know what to say...

Abhi: fuggy say something....I know you feel strange...not able to believe me... but I really loves you...now only I realise that...when you are not with me... without you I am feel like hell fuggy... the day without your bak bak, morning puja, your coffee, your morning greeting, without our fight, without your care, without your bye, without your help, without your massage, without your good night...it make my day as hell fuggy...finally I conclude without you I am nothing fuggy... I always wanted you to beside every minute...even I addicted to your love fuggy...

Pragya: abhi....it is not a love abhi...you miss me that's it...

Abhi: fuggy...why cannot you understand...yes... I miss you but that make me realise my love...

Pragya: I don't think so abhi... I think you have misunderstood abhi...

Abhi: pragya will you stop...abhi hold pragya's hand...

Pragya: abhi why are you behaving like this... it is just a misunderstood...even dadi goes to village you feel restless... it is also same like this abhi...more over you are dependent toward me so you feel like this...that's it...

Abhi: I am not a child pragya... says twisted her hands...

Pragya: abhi its hurting me abhi...

Abhi: not only you pragya but also its hurting me fuggi...

Pragya: leave me abhi...

Abhi frustructionly leave her hand...abhi not able to control his tears...and moves from there and sit in her car... pragya also followed her and sit in the car...during driving ...no one speaks... abhi reached Sarala house...abhi drop pragya

Abhi: fuggy...last question.... Why don't you love me fuggy...asked the question with tearful eyes... you think I don't deserve your love na...

Pragya: one day you really understand it is only a misunderstanding...

Abhi: stop it you don't have a rights to said my love as misunderstanding...

Abhi says angrily and live the place....

Pragya goes to the Sarala house...at the time bulbul see her...

Bulbu: di where are you go...

Pragya: explain everything...and started to cry...

Bulbul: di are you mad...why you do this...how can you...

Pragya: I did that...it is correct bulbul...

Bulbul inform Aliya ajju and purab about that...

At mehre mansion...

Abhi drink fully... and make his room as reverse...aliya saw that and not able to do anything....

Days passed...abhi and pragya don't talk to each other...abhi behaving rudely toward others....he always in his room... all the family members feel something is went wrong...

At the day of marriage...

Everyone ready for marriage...

Few hours before marriage...

Pragya goes to his room....search for abhi... but he is in bathroom... so she went to closet and arrange the dress for him to wear... at the time abhi comes...he notice pragya and throw the dress she selected for him... he goes to the closet to change his dress...pragya felt very bad... Aliya pragya and bulbul get ready for marriage...

Bulbul: di why are you doing this...you see na... jiju feeling hurt becoz of you di...

Pragya: pls bulbul don't talk about that...

Bulbul: di try to understand... jiju loves you lot...

Pragya: I know that... he loves me...

Bulbul: then why you hurting him...

Pragya: I even badly hurted by doing this bulbul...

Bulbul: di what are you saying...

Pragya: cryingly...yes bulbul I love him more than he loves me...but

Bulbul: what but di

Pragya: but... I don't deserve him bulbul... he is a rockstar... I am a middle class girl... so I don't match him in any way bulbul... he deserve much better than me bulbul....

Aliya: what are you saying Bhabhi... are you out of mind? Bhai loves you... if you with him that is the happiness for him... not any money minded models Bhabhi.... Pls bhabhi understand....

Pragya: Aliya bulbul don't force me... I don't change my decision....

Aliya bulbul: don't able to convince her

This conversation hears by abhi.....

After that wedding cermony held... all are enjoy...but our abhigya is hell sad...

After wedding...

Ajju: sorry abhi... becoz of me all are happened... I know everything sorry abhi...

Abhi: don't say that ajju... becoz of you I realise my love... I lost my task... but I don't lost my fuggi at any cause...

Ajju: abhi what are you saying?

Abhi: I know ajju... why pragya behaving like that?

Ajju: so you know that na...who said that...

Abhi: that's not a important her...now the important thing is how I am going to convince her...

Ajju: great abhi... so what is your plan...

Abhi: wait and watch?

At night:

Ajju: this plan is going to work out?

Abhi: be confident man... if you don't be this much confindent... then how you going to handle my sister in life...

Ajju: abhi I cannot understand what you are saying?

Abhi: ajju I know you lover her... so don't try to hid it...

Ajju: I am sorry ya... it is accidental... I don't do this purposely... even I don't know how I am falling....

Abhi: heey... my sister is lucky to have you so hold your sorry to yourself...

Ajju: hugging him... say thanks to him...

Abhi: stop thanking me.... Now help me to convince your frd...

Ajju: ok... abhi... I sent pragya her...

After wedding... all are leave mehra mansion... rabul goes to their house for some rituals... Sarala rs dadi and pragya about to live... at the time dadi said pragya to stay here... becoz abhi is not well... pragya not able to avoid that...all are leaves to respective rooms at mm... arora family leave to home...pragya don't know how to face abhi... so she decided to be in kitchen until he sleep...at the time ajju comes to pragya....

Ajju: what are you doing pragya...

Pragya: you don't able to see na.. doing kitchen works...

At the time they here a sound...

Ajju: pragya can you here the sound....

Pragya: yes... but where is comes from?

Ajju: I think it is from abhi room?

Pragya: what?

Ajju: yes pragya... when I come to kitchen I saw him he is fully drinken... pragya... I don't know what goes between you and him... but I know one thing... he loves you... don't miss him...

Pragya: don't able to say anything to him... so leaves to his room...

She enter their room... she saw that abhi is fallen on the floor... fully drinken... and he is fully out of control... she don't know what to do?

She rushed to his side... and sit on the floor and make him lie on his lap...

Pragya feels his heart is aching... she feels like dying from inside...

Pragya: why are you hurting your self abhi... what are you doing abhi?

Abhi: who are you to ask me...

Pragya: I am you fuggy abhi...

Abhi: no you are not my fuggy... you are miss.pragya arora... not my pragya... you know one thing she loves me... but you?

Pragya: abhi stop it abhi... and make him to sit on the bed...

Abhi: don't touch me... leave me alone... I want peace... so leave me alone...

Pragya: why are you doing this abhi... she going to touch his wound again....

Abhi: I say leave...

Pragya: abhi it hurts me abhi... pls understand...

Abhi: y it hurts you... you don't love me na...

Pragya: who said that abhi... I love you... I love you madly deeply.... Idiot... I wanted to live with you entire life idiot... you got the reason now... so let me give first aid to you wound... pragya said cryingly...

Abhi: I don't want first aid fuggy...

Pragya: so what you want... your drink na...

Abhi: no I want kiss say naughtly... and trace her finger through her hip...

Pragya: lost in his touch make her shiver... what??

Abhi: I want kiss from my wife... saying this and hold her tightly and try to hug her...

Pragya: abhi what are you doing... it going to hurt your wound...and blood is leaking abhi...

Abhi: what made me hurt... this tomato ketchup na...(licking the tomoato ketchup)

Pragya: now only she realise his husband's act...and hit his chest...

Abhi: don't hit here... it is for my fuggy...

Pragya: she blush...

Abhi: what are you think of you fuggy? You are going to hide your love na... first understand one thing fuggy... without you abhi is nothing... who you are think that you are not deserve me... say fuggy....

Pragya: I am sorry abhi...

Abhi: I don't accept your sorry... I will definety punish you...

Pragya: ok I accept it what is the punishment...

Abhi: something sweet ... something hot... something....says and try to kiss her...

Pragya: pragya is equally resonpond...

After the reunion... they are fall asleep in their embarence...

Finally all set in mehra mansion...

Abhi and pragya get reunion in all sense....

Ajju propose to Aliya... she to accept that.... And finally they get engaged...

Bulbul and purab are permanently settle in abhi house... becoz of abhigya request...

All of them are happy....

Screen freeze with all their happy smiles....

THE END

Yours loving....

TAMILQUEEN....

Ting ting ti ding....

if i get a time i try to write... but sorry for disappointing you all.... bye bye....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.3K 1.8K 35
How lovely would it be when only lovely things happens
7.4K 652 13
She was twenty, and was a second year undergraduate student of Management studying in Pune. She was innocent, she was lively, she was intelligent and...
16K 996 19
The story is based on KKB, but is different from it.. . . . . . . . . Let's see how everything goes of course not according to nagpal.. . ...
46.9K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...