Drown In You

By LauraUrie

After realising that Ginny is not for him, Harry starts an "enemies with benefits" relationship with Draco Ma... More

Out Of My Element
They Were One
Dive Right In
Lost, But Now I Am Found
Heaven in Hiding
Us Against The World
The Aftermath
Bad Blood and Mistletoes
Wintery Fluff
Weasley Christmas Tales
Ear Gloves
Of Flying Brooms and Roommates
Here Comes A Danger Up In This School
Bedroom Warfare
Play Me Till Your Fingers Bleed
You Got Everybody Fooled
Do It Like A Muggle
Nargle Eggs
The Pressure Of Walking In Your Shoes
Cascade Of White
A Meaning To His Life
Mama Knows Best
Therapeutic Chain Of Events
Farewell, Hogwarts
The European Cup
Promise This
Nothing Can Break Us Apart
The End Of All Things

Love Me To The Truth

272 8 0
By LauraUrie

Chapter Warning: BoyxBoy, NSFW

Draco was unable to move, or to process anything at the moment. He was standing in the middle of Hogsmeade, no coat on. He was cold, but he didn't mind it.

"Why didn't I just leave you to die in the fyendfire?"

Those words echoed through his brain, freezing it still. He blinked once, then twice.

There had been a misunderstanding, freaking Jean Jacques had formed a friendship with him just to forcefully kiss him in front of Harry when he had the chance.

He had done all of this to create a strain in their relationship.

Now, Harry thought that he had been playing with his heart the whole time.

And this wasn't true, he had given up everything, his family, his status, just to be with him.

He felt like his walls were crumbling down, his head started to spin, he felt like he would faint.
And Jean Jaques, he was going to pay. Not just yet, though. Revenge was a dish best served cold.

Throughout the next days, Draco tried to contact Harry in many ways, but he never succeeded.

He would try going in the Gryffindor common room, but the password had changed, so there was nothing he could do about it.

He tried fire communication, but he never found Harry by the fireplace, it was always someone else or it was empty.

Harry would never eat in the Great Hall. Draco was worried, as he was kept in the dark regarding the other boy's condition.

Speaking with Ron or Hermione was pointless. They would not reason with him, no matter how hard he tried. They were firmly convinced of the theory that their whole story together had been fake and part of a cruel plan to 'get back at the chosen one'.

Ron even got physical with him once in the hallway.

He grabbed him by his robe and pushed him to a wall. Before Draco knew it, the redhead had punched his face hard enough to make him fall.

He would have continued his beating if it hadn't been for Hermione, who intervened.

"No!" she shouted. "Stop it!"

"Why should I? This disgusting excuse of a human being has completely fooled my best friend! He hasn't changed, Hermione! He shouldn't have been trusted!" Ron growled.

"Ron, stop, I didn't fool anyone! I swear, Germain kissed me because he saw that Harry was looking!" Draco said, trying to push Ron away from him, but he wasn't strong enough.

"Why should I believe you, uh? You've done nothing but lie your way through things for eight years!" Ron spat.

"I know that, but those were dark times. I am a different person now-" Draco tried to say, but Hermione zipped his mouth shut with a hex.

"Let's go, Ron." She ordered. "I don't want to hear anything that this traitor has to say. "

Shooting Draco a death stare, she tugged on her boyfriend's shirt, motioning for him to come with her.

Then they walked off, leaving him sitting there, his mouth magically sewn shut and his eye black.

Ginny and Luna didn't seem to listen, either. They weren't violent with him, they just wouldn't acknowledge his existence.

Draco found out the hard way that it's hard to be believable, when you've always lied.

Meanwhile, Jean Jacques Germain, the person who had caused all of this shit, was nowhere to be found. It was like he had vanished in the air.

Teachers would say that, because of his 'magical maladies' he was in Saint Mungo's, but Draco knew that something was up.

It felt as if he had been sent from the heavens to cause a storm between Draco and Harry and then disappear, so that the repercussions would not affect him in the least.

He had to be a very apathetic person to create such a strain in a relationship and then leave to watch things unravel from a distance.

What if Jean Jacques had been a spy the whole time? Maybe sent in by Lucius to break them up.

The theory would have made sense, if weren't for the fact that Mr Germain was male. And Lucius hated homosexuals.

So, someone else was behind it.

It didn't really matter, though. Draco had lost everything.

This time, he was alone.

No one believed him, he was painted as a calculating person, when he was just trying to prove his innocence.

Life had given him a second chance. It had granted him with a mountain of love and affection, only to later have it crumble right before his eyes.

He had already lost many things, but at least, he had Harry and all of his friends.

What did he have now that was worth living for?

His only companion was Pansy. She had been the one to reverse the mouth zipping spell.

But she wasn't enough for it to be alright.

She would give him pitiful looks, saying how sorry she was for his breakup.

She would also go on about how he needed to move on, that good things came to an end, too.

Her friendly hand on his shoulder failed to make him feel better because he knew that, deep inside, Pansy wasn't really sorry for him. After all, she had been in love with him ever since he could remember. If anything, she would think this was the 'green light' to be with him.

Flashes of his good times with Harry infested his brain in a way so vicious that there was nothing in his power that would be able to numb his pain.

Not even sleep would, as his dreams were even more ruthless than his conscious thoughts.

When all hope seemed lost, an idea sprung at the back of his mind - veritaserum.

He had a chance to prove himself, now. It all lay in a special potion.

He was going to prove to Harry that he had been 100% genuine regarding their relationship.

One morning, he had Herbology with the Gryffindors.

Harry, obviously, did not attend the class, but Ron and Hermione did.

When the pair exited the greenhouse, Draco followed them.

"Guys, wait!" He called out, waving his arms, but they kept on walking, not daring to turn around.

"I didn't cheat on Harry and I will prove this to you!" He shouted, still to no avail.

"I will take the veritaserum. I will do it in front of you." he finally yelled.

That made Ron and Hermione stop in their tracks.

Ron turned around and looked a him with widened eyes, as he could scarcely believe what he'd just heard.

"Ron," said Hermione, giving her boyfriend a considering look. "He sounds pretty serious to me."

"Because I am." Draco replied. "I need you to follow me." He said, gulping.

Ron sighed. Indeed, the boy looked determined, there was no denying in that.

"Fine," the redhead expressed, "but this is your last chance."

Draco took the couple to Slughorn's office.

"This is where I can find some of the serum." He told the pair, then he meticulously looked through the shelves.

"Ah-ha!" the Slytherin exclaimed when he found what he was looking for. It was a small vial containing a clear liquid. Its lid read "Veritaserum".

"Drink up." Hermione instructed, as she sat him on a chair. She didn't have to tell him twice.

Draco downed it in one shot.

"Did you cheat on Harry?" asked a still enraged Ron.

"No." Draco replied.

"Was your whole relationship a plan to hurt him?" asked Hermione, bending down to face him.

"No. My love for him is real, among the realest things I have ever felt." Draco responded.

Ron and Hermione exchanged a look.

"He's telling the truth." said Hermione. She rose back up. "We need to get to Harry, before he does anything stupid."

Ron nodded, then he helped Draco up.

"Sorry I punched you." he muttered to him. "It doesn't always show, but I'm a very protective friend towards Harry."

"It shows." Draco commented, giving the bottle of veritaserum to him. "As for the punch... don't worry. I would have done the same."

Ron nodded, then he added, "Harry must still be in our dorm. He's always so predictable when he's sad. Not that he left it much these days..."

The three of them hurried out of the office and rushed to the Gryffindor common room. It was on the tower, though, and they were in the dungeons. There was no time to lose.

Each minute counted, as Harry could have done something irreversible, given his state.

Although he was always under Ron or Hermione's watch, when they were in class, though, they couldn't exactly know what he was doing.

When the three arrived, they were all severely out of breath. "Here we are." Ron panted.

Hermione pronounced the password to the common room. The portrait moved to the left and they crawled their way in, one by one.

Once inside, they raced to Harry and Ron's dorm. Draco took a breath, then he opened the door.

He heard someone shifting in a bed, but no more sounds were heard. Harry was probably asleep. But, at least, he was alive.

"Harry?" Ron called.

"I'm not in the mood for it, go away!" said Harry in a broken voice.

As Ron, Hermione and Draco made their way into the room, the latter noticed a broken frame sitting on the bedside table and some drops of dry blood were on it. The glass shreds were still scattered all over the floor.

Draco's heart sunk in his chest when he saw that it was the frame containing their most adorable picture. He picked it up with trembling hands.

"I said, go away!" Harry tried to shout, but his voice came out choked.

He pulled his curtains open violently, expecting to see only Ron and Hermione.

He gasped at the sight of Draco. He was standing with the frame in his hands and he had a fading black eye. He suddenly felt a strong sense of worry inside of him. How had he hurt himself like that?

"What is he doing here? Take him away before I-" Harry tried to say.

"Harry, he didn't cheat on you! Look, he's on veritaserum!" Hermione interrupted him, pointing at the small bottle in Ron's hand.

"Draco..." Harry began, but he wasn't sure what to say.

"You can take this from here." Ron said to Draco, then both he and Hermione left the room, leaving the estranged lovers to deal with their own issues.

"I don't understand..." The Gryffindor said as the Slytherin sat on his bed next to him, after he put the picture back in its place.

"I took the potion to prove to you how true my feelings for you are." said Draco. "I need you to hear me out."

Harry hesitated, but then thought that, since he had taken the veritaserum, he wouldn't be able to lie, so he nodded.

"Harry, you hurt me," Draco began. "You told me all those things, then you completely ignored me for days, simply out of pride."

Harry sighed. He had to fight the urge to fling his arms around the other boy. He had just spent a good amount of time crying over him, but now, he looked so beautiful and pure...
He felt so stupid for thinking that their relationship had just been a plot to hurt him.

"You're right, I was a piece of shit, but this doesn't mean you can go out and smooch that... that..."

"I told you, I have done nothing with him. He kissed me right in front of you just to break us apart, I'm sure. He's the one who had a plan, if anything. " said Draco, looking into Harry's eyes, risking to lose himself.

"What did I tell you, uh? That he touched you because he wanted to get in your pants! Because he wanted to take you away from me!" said Harry, crying freely.

"You were right, I'm sorry that I didn't see it right away. " said Draco, swallowing a lump in his throat.
Seeing his boyfriend like that, thinking that he had caused it, was just too much for him.

"Maybe you deserve someone else, someone who will make efforts for you, someone who would do anything for you..."

"No, Harry, we can't just destroy all that we've built so far because of him. That's just what he wants. We are stronger than that, remember?" the grey eyed boy said, moving closer to Harry, holding his hand.
"But you deserve someone who-" Harry began, but Draco cut him off.

"Enough! I don't want anyone else. I made friends with him because I missed you! And I should have been more honest with you, told you I needed more..."

"And I should have... listened to you instead of guilt tripping you!"

Harry said. He was starting to sob now.

"We were both wrong. But... know that I never thought that our love wasn't worth it, nor have I ever pretended to be in love with you for nefarious purposes." Draco let out in a broken voice.

"Draco..." The other boy said, unable to continue his speech, as he sobbed.

Draco was crying, too. But, unlike Harry, he was able to speak.

"It is worth it because every day I have something to live for. You're the reason I get up in the morning because I know that, with you, my life will have a meaning." He started. "I lost my family, my house mates... but it is worth it because I love you, more than anything. I never knew love or friendship before you and I won't let that French idiot ruin all of this!"

When he finished, his body shook because he was sobbing as well.

Harry was now certain that he had been honest and what he had told him was the most beautiful thing someone had ever said to him.

Now he had to hope that his boyfriend would believe his own truth, without the use of veritaserum.

When he regained himself from the sobs, he spoke.

"I didn't mean it when I said I should have left you in the fire."

Draco smiled through his tears, then he took his boyfriend's face in his hands. "I know."He breathed.

"Oh Draco, I love you so much!" Harry whispered.

Then, they plunged themselves into each other, diving into the most passionate kiss they had ever shared.

They both felt their bodies being pervaded by a roaring fire, as their mouths collided.

Draco lay down so that Harry was now on top of him, not breaking the kiss.

"I missed you so much." Harry breathed in between kisses, then he moved on to Draco's earlobe and nipped at it softly, earning a moan from the other boy.

Draco quickly removed Harry's shirt, then he gripped his back as the black haired boy sucked on his neck.

"I missed you, too." Draco moaned, throwing his head back.

Harry took off Draco's shirt and began kissing his way down on his body until he reached the hem of his pants. Shortly after, he removed them, with trembling hands, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

He pulled them down with his teeth, all while making eye contact with Draco, who whispered a loud "Oh, Merlin!"

Their eyes were darkened with lust, their breaths quivering in anticipation.

Then, Harry took all of Draco's aching member into his mouth.

Draco cried out his name, as each second his member spent inside the hot cave of the other boy's mouth brought him closer to heaven.

He ran his hands through the messy hair, pulling softly as Harry bobbed his head.
Not long after, he felt himself close to peaking, but he wasn't ready for it just yet.

"I want you, Harry, inside me." Draco whispered.

Harry lifted his head, after pulling away, then he pulled down his own pants and underwear.

"Accio lube." he panted. When the bottle flew straight in his hands, he opened the lid and poured the lubricant onto a finger and began to thrust it into Draco's entrance.

"Harry..." Draco whimpered at the intrusion. "More."

He obliged and he added another finger, stretching the muscle, thus getting it ready for more.

When he pulled the fingers out, he took a hold of his own erect member and, upon lubricating it, he lowly pushed it inside of Draco.

"Oh, shit, Draco." Harry growled. He had forgotten how tight he was.

Harry organized his initial thrusts into Draco's body in a slow pace, which he later accelerated on his boyfriend's desperate requests.

"Oh, fuck!" the blond boy cried out, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist to push him deeper inside of him. "Don't stop."

Harry was not going to stop.

In that moment, shocks of pleasure invaded both bodies, uniting them in a familiar frenzy of ecstasy.

Finally, the two lovers had found their way back to each other.

Half an hour later, Ron and Hermione were walking around the castle, headed for the library.

They were also talking about how disgusted they were by their own behaviour and Jean Jacques'.

"You know, Jean Jacques reminds me of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on who.." Hermione observed.
Ever since she had met him, she thought he looked familiar.
The doubt kept gnawing at her brain, until it struck her.
"Oh, Ron!" She said, "I know who Jean Jacques is, quick, we need to go, now!"
"What? Fill me in, babe!" Ron said, confused.
"No time!" His girlfriend said, then she took his hand and rushed out of the hallway.

In Harry's bedroom, the now rekindled Harry and Draco, were in their post orgasm state, bodies and minds intertwined, while lying in bed, still naked.
Harry was on top of Draco, his head rested on his chest, while the other boy softly caressed his head, playing with his unkempt hair.
Harry was smiling uncontrollably, happy to have finally filled the void that Draco's absence had brought.
He was sure of one thing: Jean Jacques Germain couldn't hurt them.
"Babe." Draco said in a croaked voice, still stroking the other boy's hair.
"Hmm?" Asked Harry, still entranced into his thoughts.
"If we don't get up we will fall asleep, fucking up our sleep patterns." Draco observed.
"I don't care, I just want to stay here, cuddling you." Harry said, all while raising his head to look at him. "I missed you too much."

"We spent two weeks apart." Draco giggled softly.
"The worst two weeks of my life." Harry said, in all honesty.
"Eh mine weren't so bad. I wasn't forced to constantly fix your tie." Said Draco teasingly, apparently off the veritaserum now.
Harry scoffed, then he straddled him, pinning him down by the wrists.
"You're an asshole. I'm perfectly able to tie it myself, thank you very much."
"But it doesn't have my touch." Draco teased.
Harry let go of his wrists and stopped to think.
"Well, now that I think about it..." He lowered himself so that his mouth was on his boy's neck.
"Everything is better with your touch." He breathed.
"You are a charmer, Potter." He murmured. "And as much as I would love round 2, we have to get to Ron and Hermione, they must be worried." He said, tapping his shoulder as a way to tell him to get up.
Reluctantly, Harry got up, with a groan.

Minutes later, the two of them were walking around Hogwarts grounds, hand in hand, determined to find their friends to tell them the news.
But who they found was not Ron nor Hermione, it was their most dreaded enemy, Jean Jacques.

He had reappeared after days of absence.

"You should not be holding hands!" He said, furious.
Draco froze in horror as he heard his roommate drop his accent.
"What the fuck do you want?" Harry shouted, angrily, taking his wand out, ready to fight him.
"Want a duel, Potter? Make it a duel." Jean Jacques hissed. He, too, took his wand out and disarmed Harry.
"Who the fuck are you? What have we ever done to you, uh?" The Gryffindor spat, pushing the other boy physically.
"Oh, Potter, I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet... You have got some nerve, really! Having Draco all to yourself! When we both know that he should have ended up with me!" Jean Jacques said, fury in his face.
Draco gasped at the realisation.
He knew who 'Jean Jacques' was, now.
"Oh, Harry, I know who this is..."
"I don't care, I'm still gonna kill him!" Harry shouted, in anger. He was ready to punch him when Draco stopped him.
"No! That's..."
As they spoke, Jean Jacques' features softened, his height shrunk and his hair grew longer.
His body turned into a female one, revealing the true nature of this mysterious foreigner.
There, in an extra large robe, stood...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 112 14
One week to prepare One ball. Luna, Harry, Mike, and Draco; have all been chosen to prepare it. To do this, they must share a dormitory for the speci...
18K 574 13
Drunk, and angry, after the death of Sirius, Harry falls into the hands of a scheming Malfoy. Will a budding romance fix everything wrong within the...
962K 24.8K 17
"Now, lust potions develop feelings of desire in the taker without the affection that a love potion gives, so Malfoy, you will find that you continue...
351K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...