Drown In You

By LauraUrie

After realising that Ginny is not for him, Harry starts an "enemies with benefits" relationship with Draco Ma... More

Out Of My Element
They Were One
Dive Right In
Lost, But Now I Am Found
Heaven in Hiding
Us Against The World
The Aftermath
Bad Blood and Mistletoes
Wintery Fluff
Weasley Christmas Tales
Of Flying Brooms and Roommates
Here Comes A Danger Up In This School
Bedroom Warfare
Play Me Till Your Fingers Bleed
Love Me To The Truth
You Got Everybody Fooled
Do It Like A Muggle
Nargle Eggs
The Pressure Of Walking In Your Shoes
Cascade Of White
A Meaning To His Life
Mama Knows Best
Therapeutic Chain Of Events
Farewell, Hogwarts
The European Cup
Promise This
Nothing Can Break Us Apart
The End Of All Things

Ear Gloves

313 8 1
By LauraUrie

Chapter Warning : girl on girl, NSFW

The next days went by pretty fast, in a blissful motion of things. They were filled with backyard Quidditch, snow ball fighting, hot chocolates and muffins. 

On New Year's Eve, though, Hermione had to leave, as she had promised her parents she would spend that day with them. Ron didn't go with her, as he wasn't ready to meet her parents just yet. 

He didn't feel like leaving Harry in his mother's grasp without him, anyway. 

Draco and Harry were happy to find out that Percy had an urgency at work,  so he had to rush to The Ministry and couldn't stay any longer.

Now, they had the room all to themselves.

Bill, Fleur, Xenophilius, George and Angelina had to leave, too, so that the only people left at the Burrow were Mr and Mrs Weasley, Ron, Harry, Draco, Ginny and Luna.

Molly had a very special New Year's Eve planned.

She had organised a wizard's chess tournament. It had to end before midnight, though, and the winner would be granted a special gift.

Right after dinner, Mrs Weasley pulled out a heavy, old set of Wizard's Chess out of a box. As she placed it on the table, it blew dust everywhere.

Only a few months before, Draco would have been disturbed by the dust, but in that moment he didn't seem to mind.

The first match was played by Arthur and Molly, who knew the set very well.

Everyone watched, holding their breaths as the chessmen ruthlessly destroyed each other. 

In the end, Molly was a triumphant winner-- she won 5 times in a row against Ginny, Draco, Harry and, in the end, Ron.

The only one left was Luna. Molly was sure that she would beat her as well.

After infinite plot twists, the winner was Luna, much to the surprise of everyone. 

The special gift was a pair of hand knitted gloves, that Luna promptly wore on her ears.

It was still early, there was still an hour left to midnight.
They would have done the countdown in the garden, as they were going to watch magic fireworks, courtesy of George.

--

After Wizard's Chess, Harry and Draco moved to their room with Ron, as  he wouldn't stop moping around because of Hermione's absence.

"I mean, Mione had to go to that stupid muggle teeth doctor party just to please her parents, 

couldn't she just say no?" He whined, as he was pacing the floor.

Draco was sitting on the bed, while Harry was on his lap.

"Well she hasn't seen her parents in four months, can you blame her?" said a nearly exasperated Harry. Although, neither he nor Draco could have possibly related to how she must have felt.

"Yeah, but... I mean, this is a special occasion... You say maybe I could have gone with her? It's not like they invited me or anything." Ron complained. Sometimes, he was worse than Hermione when it came to sulking.

"Worry not, you will see her soon. Why spoil New Year's? When you meet again, you will have a lot of cool stories to tell." Draco reassured, giving him a comforting smile.

Ron stopped walking and gave him a look. He was right, there was no denying in that, but he was right there, in his house, alongside his boyfriend. 

"You're right, Draco, but if Harry weren't with you right now, you would be sad too." he said.

True. If Draco had spent the whole of Christmas Break alone in Hogwarts, he would not have left his bed. He had become somewhat dependent on Harry, he had created a routine with him which included seeing him daily, sleeping in the same bed... as of now, the thought of even a week without him was unbearable, as he was all that he had.

"And that's why we can feel your pain, Ron." said Draco, "But Hermione would want you to have fun with us here. I'm sure she misses you too, but she's trying to enjoy her time with her family. And you should too, while you can. We will do our best to make it as good as possible for you." 

Ron blinked, hardly believing his ears. He had not gotten used to the fact that this was Draco Malfoy. The same Draco Malfoy who had bullied him for years... was now in his home, sitting on his brother's bed, giving him advice while Harry was on his lap.

He had to admit that, throughout the last two months, they had bonded to an extent.

After all, he was always around, would sleep in his dorm... he was becoming fond of him.

Not to mention, the lad was a good laugh, especially when a butterbeer was put in front of him.

"Thanks, Draco." He said, grinning at him. "And Harry. For putting up with me. But don't tell Hermione how I've been, ok?"

"We won't." The couple said in unison, although they had their fingers crossed behind their backs.

"Ok, now I'm gonna go get changed for dad's photo. You should too." Ron said, then he left the room, heading towards his.

"I saw that." Harry said to Draco with a 'you can't keep things from me' look.

"Saw what?" Draco asked innocently.

"The way your smile dropped when Ron said the thing about me not being with you for today." said Harry.

Harry Bloody Potter could see everything, there was no way Draco could ever keep his feelings to himself. Not when it came to him.

"Well..." Draco sighed. "I have to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this Holiday with you. Without you, I would have been miserable... but you made it perfect. How is it that you always make everything better?"

His boyfriend was smiling uncontrollably at his words. "No, thank you for accepting to come here, in spite of  your old feuds, all out of love. Really, how many people can say they have a boyfriend as good as you?" 

Draco couldn't help blushing as he heard this. Harry was really a sweet talker.

"You're such a flatterer, you know that?" The Slytherin said, as he gave him a peck on the lips.

"Mmm." Harry said, smiling into the kiss. "I'm a natural, I reckon."

"Shut up, Potter!" said Draco, slapping his face playfully.

"You agree with my statement, don't deny that." Harry winked.

"You are simply a nincompoop, is all you are." Draco teased.

Harry burst into a tear-filled laugh after that.

"What?" Draco asked, confused.

"I'm a what? A nincompoop? Where did you learn this word?" said Harry, nearly falling from Draco's lap.

"I happen to have a wide ranged vocabulary." Draco said, pompously.

"And I happen to love you, like only a nincompoop can love." the black haired boy said after his laughing had died down.

"You're terrible." said Draco, going in for a second kiss.

"Ah ah." Harry said, after noticing that his boyfriend had grabbed his butt. "We have to get changed. And besides, Viridis is watching." he said, pointing to the judging owl in front of them.

"Fine." Draco groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, who said we won't have some fun later? It will be a cool way to slither into the New Year." Harry said, getting up.

Draco simply shook his head. What a tease.

He couldn't be more excited to start the new year, he was sure that it would be pretty good, if Harry was by his side. 

Meanwhile, Ginny was in her bedroom, as her dad had urged everyone to change into their elegant clothes for the 'special fireworks photo of 1999'.

"Do you think I look cute like this?" Luna asked Ginny, while entering the room. 

Her innocent smile faded as she noticed that the other girl was sitting on her bed, only wearing her underwear.

 Ginny's body was so beautiful that Luna couldn't keep her mouth from gaping.  

"Oh, sorry..." she said, blushing furiously. 

Ginny's face turned crimson red, but she didn't cover her body. "Oh, no problem." 

"So um... do you think I'm cute with your mum's gloves?" Luna asked her for a second time, as she sat in the bed next to the other girl.

The blonde was indeed very cute with her blue gloves placed on her ears. 

"Yes." Ginny answered.

As the girls' gazes met, Ginny began thinking.
She had been holding back after their kiss, thinking that, maybe, she didn't really have feelings for Luna, but, looking at her being all cute and, well, Luna, she thought differently.
She suddenly didn't care that Luna was a girl anymore.
Ginny had learnt, as she grew, that nothing in life was ever a guarantee, so she figured it would make sense to try something new and leaving her fear behind.
She wondered if the other girl's eyes had ever been more beautiful, two crystalline drops of silver.

Luna held her breath as she leaned in, then, as their lips crashed together, she heard fireworks in her head.

She didn't mind that her ear gloves had just fallen away from her.

This was different than their first kiss, this one was filled with want, encircled in a ring of exploding fire. 

Luna deepened the kiss, making it more passionate.

Her thoughts wandered back to her fantasies about the girl. They were finally coming to life.

She had waited so long for Ginny to finally see the light. She knew that their under-the-mistletoe kiss had moved something inside her, but this time Ginny had taken the initiative and Luna couldn't feel more euphoric.

 Their eyes were locked, their breaths uneven, as the feeling of excitement towards exploring new territories pervaded them.  

"I want to make love to you." Luna whispered, maintaining eye contact.

"So do I." Ginny murmured as she pulled Luna into yet another passion filled kiss.

She ran her hands through her hair as she grew more and more aroused.

Luna broke their kiss to bring her lips onto the other girl's neck.

Ginny's heart began to race uncontrollably, she felt warmth creeping up her whole body as Luna's mouth attacked her neck deliciously.

Harry had never made her feel like that just by kissing her on the neck. Now she was sure that she didn't like boys, at all.

Luna stopped torturing her neck to give her a lust-filled look. Her pearly eyes were almost fully black with desire.

Ginny's frantic hands removed Luna's "L" jumper, leaving her in her bra.

Her breath caught in her throat as she admired Luna's almost naked body. 

It was beautiful, the light in her room made her pale body shine, thus looking like she was made of marble.

With trembling hands, she unhooked Luna's bra and threw it to the ground.

Luna took off Ginny's brassiere as well.

Both girls had their breasts exposed to the other, feeling mesmerized at the artsy view.

Luna, Ginny thought, looked like a veela. There was nothing that Ginny didn't like about her physique.

Ginny lay carefully down on her bed, letting her hair down sensually.

 Luna thought that Ginny, in that moment, looked like a strawberry, her favourite fruit- her body was filled with freckles and it was embellished by her fiery red locks.  

Luna straddled her, taking in the breathtaking view. Then, she carefully placed a hand on each breast, teasing them softly.

Ginny emitted a soft moan of pleasure, Luna knew just what she liked, it seemed.

The blonde let go of the other girl's breasts, moving her hands towards the girls red lacy underpants. She gave her a questioning look as to ask for permission. Ginny nodded for her to continue. 

As requested, Luna slowly removed the Gryffindor's panties, smiling as she saw that they were soaked.

This was it, Ginny was about to lose her virginity. Now, she knew why she had never been intimate with any of her boyfriends. They just didn't have this effect on her.

  Then, the blonde kissed her way down her lover's abdomen, until she reached her crotch.

She wrapped her arms around her thighs, so that her face was as close to her vulva as possible.

 With no further hesitation she began eating Ginny out.

She tasted so, so good, even better than she had imagined. With every flick of her tongue, she brought Ginny to beautiful places.

As she sucked on her clitoris, Ginny grabbed the sheets and tried to suppress a moan, all the while her toes curled in pleasure.

Her whole body shook as her orgasm dangerously threated to take over her.

"Luna!" Ginny cried out as she inadvertently came.

It took her a while to regain her senses and realise what Luna had just done to her.

When she was lucid again, she thought it only made sense to return her 'favour'.

Luna didn't worry about making sounds, as she had already soundproofed Ginny's bedroom, in hope that they'd be having sex there.

Boy, was she right.

Minutes later, both girls rushed downstairs as the clock stroke five minutes to the beginning of the new year.

Draco, Harry and Ron were already outside, while Arthur was setting his son's firecrackers.  

"Time to see the show!" Arthur shouted.

Luna and Ginny came outside, holding hands, jumping excitedly in anticipation.

When the clock stroke midnight, they dived into a sweet kiss.

"1999!" Everyone shouted.

"Woo! Happy New Year!" Ron screamed, clapping his hands at the sight of the Dragon-shaped fireworks. 

Harry and Draco kissed, too, then followed suit.

Luna and Ginny's kiss was unnoticed. 

When they parted, both of them were smiling at each other. "I will be your girlfriend, by the way!' Ginny said. "If you want me to!"

Luna nodded frantically. Then, she gave one of her gloves to Ginny for her to put on her ear.
The girl did, laughing. Then, she held Luna close as they watched the marvelous pyrotechnics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 24.8K 17
"Now, lust potions develop feelings of desire in the taker without the affection that a love potion gives, so Malfoy, you will find that you continue...
94.5K 2.3K 21
The war was over and a lot had changed , but who would have expected that Draco Malfoy had changed the most. When a letter from Hogwarts arrives tell...
351K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
53.5K 2.3K 40
!!!!! ALTERED CHAPTERS !!!!! "Have you any idea what it's like?" There were tears in Harry's eyes and it was suddenly like he couldn't control it a...