Kitty's Secrets

By darcyjog

Kit has a secret that he has been trying to desperately keep for years now. However, on the last night befor... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bonus Chapter 1
Epilogue
Epilogue 2 - Copter and Jenny

Chapter 27

3.1K 174 50
By darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry if I haven't been responding to comments much lately, but my life is a little busy right now.  Don't worry.  I will get through this busy time and I'll be back to normal soon.  Thanks.

Kit POV

I still don't know why I agreed to this stupid physical exam, but everyone seemed to think that it is for the best, just in case. I don't have a clue what the just in case is referring to, but to make everyone happy, I agreed. I do have some time available right after lunch so why not.  Everyone follows me back to my office. Ming, Pha, Beam and Brenda follow me into my exam room.

I watch as Pha nods to Brenda and then looks back at me. "Ai'Kit, I will need a urine sample."

Oh, I hate doing this.

Brenda turns and gets both Ming and I a small cup and we walk off towards the restrooms.

I do exactly what I tell my patients to do all the time and I'm quickly back in the exam room. 

I have to wait off to the side as Pha and Beam go through the usual steps to exam Ming. I do have to admit that Pha and Beam are being rather thorough, and I guess it doesn't hurt to get a complete physical from time to time.

I can't help but to chuckle at Ming when he begins to whine as Brenda brings in the tray for her to draw some blood for additional tests.

Ah, my fiancé is a big baby.

When they finally get done with Ming, he hops off the exam table and I get up on it. Once again, both Pha and Beam are being very thorough with my exam. However, I'm a little surprised when another nurse wheels in an ultrasound machine and I look at Pha and Beam a little confused. Why would they need that here.

As I'm about to ask what is going on, Brenda walks over to me and hands me a pregnancy test. She immediately demands, "Kit, tell me what that says."

Still not knowing what is going on, I look down at the pregnancy test, and confused, I say, "The test indicates that the person is pregnant. Whose pregnancy test is this."

Beam chuckles, "Well, that is the funny thing. It is a doctor friend of ours that just doesn't seem to think that it is possible."

Pha quickly snorts, "This proves it that it is possible."

What are they talking about? What doctor friend? They don't have any doctor friend here except for me. Wait. Me. No. ME!!!

My eyes pop wide open and I look back down at the pregnancy test. This can't be.

Then it suddenly hits me. I whip my head around to look at Ming and I can't control my voice, as I shout, "MING!!!!"

Ming flashes me his brilliant smile and sheepishly sneaks over to me. "Yes, my KitKat. I'm so excited that we are going to have another baby."

My anger quickly subsides when I see how happy Ming is and then it is completely wiped away when he kisses me.

Oh, I hate it when Ming does that. I want to still be angry at him, but I just can't, and Ming is just so excited.

Pha nods to Brenda and she walks out of the exam room. Within minutes she returns with one of the hospital's ultrasound techs and they push the machine up to the exam table. Now, I know what they were doing with that machine.

Wait, did they already have an idea that I was pregnant? 

The tech tells me to lay back and lift my shirt up, which I do, and I slightly pull the top of my pants down.

Even though I know what is coming next, I still nearly squeal as the cold gel hits my stomach. My attention quickly turns to the monitor and within seconds, the tech says, "There it is." The tech starts to measure the fetus as I can't tear my eyes off the monitor. I'm really pregnant.

I feel Ming squeeze my hand, as he chirps, "Our baby is so small. I'm so excited P'KitKat."

The tech finishes up with all the measurements and takes the wand off of me.

Ming can't wait any longer, as he blurts out, "How far along is he?"

The tech smiles and finishes cleaning off the wand. Then turns towards us. Well, I'm also curious, but not nearly as curious as Ming is.

The tech calmly says, "About two weeks."

What? Two weeks? That means that Ming got me pregnant on that first night. Shit.

Ming instantly screams, "Yes! I knew it!" Ming stops for a second and looks at me. He tenderly says, "My KitKat, you got pregnant that first night that I was back." Before I can scold him, Ming leans down to me and kisses me.

Oh, why can't I be mad at Ming? I really want to get mad at him, but he knows just what to do to make me forget my anger and I just can't stay mad when I'm this close to his handsome face.

When Ming finally pulls away, I notice that everyone else has left the exam room.

Ming leans down and kisses me again. Oh, he is really excited.

This time when Ming pulls away, he chimes, "I hope we have a little girl this time."

Ming still can't contain his excitement as he lets go of my hand and he begins to rub my belly.

I chuckle and softly say, "Me too. I hope we have a little girl."

Ming whips his head back towards my face. "You aren't mad? I was afraid that you were going to be really mad at me."

As Ming continues to rub my stomach, I slowly shake my head. "No. I can't be mad at you, Ming."

However, there is one question that I need to know the answer to. I hesitantly ask, "Ming, did you purposely try to get me pregnant?"

Ming smiles and looks at me lovingly. "P'KitKat, I didn't. I was just so excited that I had finally found you and that we had a child, that I lost all sense of what was going on. I just wanted to have you my arms and make love to you that I forgot everything else. However, after our first night, I can't say that the thought didn't cross my mind, but it was already too late. You were already pregnant."

Well, I have to agree that that first night was all desire and neither one of us was stopping to think what we were doing. Shoot, he even bought condoms but we both forgot to use them. So, I guess I can't get mad at him for that, and he is right. After the first night, it doesn't matter because I was already pregnant.

As I straighten my clothes, Ming happily chimes, "Can we go tell everyone else now, but they already know?"

Wait. How do they know if I didn't even know?

I tilt my head and ask, "How could they...."

Ming quickly cuts me off, as he flashes his brilliant smile and nearly whispers, "The seafood last night. You couldn't stand the smell."

I think back to last night's meal and I suddenly remember. Yes. I couldn't stand the smell of the seafood, but I was still able to eat. Oh, give me a few more weeks and that smell will have me throwing up in the bathroom.

"Shane told you that when I was pregnant with Copgi, I couldn't stand the smell of beef and seafood. Right."

Ming doesn't say anything and just nods his head.

So, everyone was in on the hidden message behind last night's meal. Well, I guess it won't be a surprise now. I'm the only one that is still in shock, but we better go out and make an official announcement. Oh, I hope Copgi takes this well.

I get down off the exam table, and Ming and I walk out to the waiting room holding hands. Copter immediately comes running up to me. "Mommy, are you sick?"

I look down at his cute little face that is now scrunched all up and worried about me. I slowly shake my head. "No, Copgi. I'm not sick. Do you remember when you asked if mommy had a baby in my tummy?"

Copter's confused little face nods.

Ming continues, "Do you remember that we promised to tell you as soon as we know anything?"

Copter once again nods his head, and then tentatively asks, "Why?"

I slowly start rubbing Copter's arms, as I say, "Well, the tests just proved that I have a baby in my tummy."

Copter's eyes get really big as he exclaims, "Really!!!"

Ming immediately nods his head. "Yes. Copgi, you are going to have a little baby brother or sister in nine months."

A smile suddenly explodes across Copter's face. "Really!! I'm going to have a brother or sister."

Ming and I both nod our heads yes.

Copter surprises me when he suddenly points to my stomach. "In there?"

Ming quickly scoops Copter up into his arms and explains. "Right now, the baby is really really small, but as it grows, mommy's tummy will start to get bigger and bigger. In nine months, the baby will be ready to come out and then you can meet him or her."

Ming's mom walks over to us and gently pats Copter's back. "Now, this means that you have a lot of responsibilities as the older brother. Do you think you can handle it?"

Copter nods his head. "I will be a good brother."

Ming's dad chimes, "We will be holding you to that promise."

Well, I hope Copter will be a good older brother.

Posted October 31, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 3.4K 23
Ming had seen it with his own eyes how one of their senior classmates is always looking at Yo and Ming can clearly tell that the senior likes Yo. So...
103K 6.3K 43
What if, Beam's confession to Kit was not an act. What if, Beam really had feelings for Kit. What would have happened when Kit found Ming drunk at th...
31.5K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
94.9K 5.5K 24
Forth Jaturapom has had enough. He's lost countless relationships because he can't seem to take that last step into intimacy. Never again. He's going...