My Deal With The Badboy

By love2wright

"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever t... More

My Deal With The Badboy
1. Dinner
2. The Deal
3. Rumours
4. Irritating
6. Who Let The bitch Out?
7. Kill Me Now
8. Bad Boy?
9. Date
10. Nothing Happned
11. Detention
12. Party
13. Hangover
14. Food Fight!
15. Mr Nice Guy
16. Fake or Real?
17. The Truth Hurts
18. Promise
19. Choose Your Friends
20. Forgive Or Forget
21. Makeup Or Breakup
22. I'm Feeling Sick
23. Together Forever
24. Our Furture
Epilogue
Surprise/Merry Christmas!
#Wattys2017

5. Make A Deal Then Break Another

31.3K 974 194
By love2wright

Chapter 5: Make A Deal Then Break Another

"Pink or black?" Sophia asked. I turned to look at her as her tongue peaked out of her mouth while she debated over what colour nail polish to go with.

I thought about her question for a moment before answering, "I don't really think black is your colour, you're too much of a girly girl." I shrugged, returning back to my book.

"Pink it is!" She excitedly said while unscrewing the small tear shaped bottle.

'Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.'

I was reading my new favourite book, The Fault In Our Stars. I will admit that I've already read it five times and seen the movie seven times. I can't help it, I fell in love! It was so beautiful and I really wanted a love story like Augustus and Hazel's. Well not exactly the same. I'm not going to give any spoilers but those how have read or seen it will understand....

"Jay? Juliette! Argh! You're such a nerd Jay!" Sophia laughed as I saw her hand wave in front of my face, breaking me out of my reverie.  

I jumped a little in surprised and looked up at her. What?" I frowned.

"Didn't you not just hear me calling you for like the last two minutes?" She asked with a raised brow.

"No?"

She chuckled, "How many times have you read that book?!"

"This is my sixth," I mumbled lowly, slightly embarrassed.

"Exactly, you're a nerd." She said, sounding triumphant.

Like the childish person I am, I poked my tongue out at her when my phone buzzed. I quickly retrieved it from my back pocket.

I need you to come over now. My parents are wondering why you're never over.

-Alec x

"Lover boy?" Sophia guessed and I scrunched up my face at her. She chuckled while shaking her head as she painted her next nail in a bright, happy pink.

I can't just drop everything for you. I'm busy.

-Juliette

I clicked send.

"You know we don't really believe you guys are going out. Be honest. Is it a joke?" Sophia asked raising a brow at me when I looked back up at her.

And when she said 'we' she meant the rest of the group obviously, my friends are the worst when it comes to gossip, and making bets.

"Neither does the rest of the Alec lovers at our school," I pointed out, wriggling my eye brows at her suggestively. She frowned at me and I sighed in defeat. "We made a deal."

I couldn't deny it any longer, I mean it was just a matter of time before she and the rest of them figured it out for themselves, not only are they gossips, but incredibly nosy too, not to mention that I'm practically an open book. So I told Sophia everything that happened, from the very awkward dinner, to the making of our deal. As I told her I watched her face flash with different emotions, and now I was even more worried about what she would think of me, I wasn't dating the king of jerks, but I was pretending to, and to get something out of him, and him out of me. After I finished she stayed quiet of a while which of course scared me even more, but she eventually spoke up and I was definitely not expecting the words that came out of her mouth.

"You do know he's slept with most of the senior girls and probably all the junior girls," She said before adding, "Sluts."

I laughed, slightly relieved that she wasn't angry or disappointed, "I'm not going to sleep with him!"

She chuckled, "You say that now," She shrugged raising one one brow at me.

"Soph, I'm not going to sleep with that a-hole!" I growled. This is definitely not the response I expected from my best friend. How could she possibly think I would lose my V card to a jerk like him?

She didn't seem too concerned about my temper that was starting to rise. "Everyone has either loved, or will fall madly in love with him," She said dramatically, she was a hopeless romantic, even if Alec and the word romance will never ever be compatible. Ever.

"How about 'will never love'." I shot back at her.

She chuckled again, seeming all very okay with the whole situation, "You're a girl, and he's a boy," She shrugged again.

"Why, thank you captain obvious! I really needed a second opinion on that one. I wasn't too sure for a while there..." I stared at her flatly.

She sighed and rubbed her temples with her thumbs, being careful not to smudge her freshly painted nails, "You guys will be spending lots of time together as a-" She made bunny ears in the air, "-'couple', you'll fall in love with him and he with you."

"Ok, me falling in love with him is ridiculous enough, but Alec falling in love with me?! You've got to be kidding!" I laughed loudly at her absurd statement. That's another word Alec isn't compatible with. Love.

"I know he can be a heartless bitch, but that doesn't mean he has no feelings at all," She said, concentrating on her almost pink nails. "He is human after all," She added.

"He may have feelings but not those sorts of feelings and definitely not for me!" I said slightly flabbergasted at the turn that this conversation has taken.

"Whatever. I know I'm right!" She giggled.

"Are you willing to bet on that Miss Collins?" I challenged raising a brow, knowing she can never turn down a bet.

"Sure am Miss Greene. I could do with a new pair of shoes. How much?" She shrugged with a competitive smile on her face.

I hated when she shrugged, it meant she was comfortable, too comfortable. "Fifty Dollars," I said sitting straighter, eyeing her up.

"Fifty bucks! You've got to be kidding me. When I say I want a pair of shoes I don't mean cheap ones!" She said looking up at me, shocked.

"Fifty bucks is cheap?" I said frowning at her.
Sophia wasn't any sort of rich bitch, but she did love her money...

... And her shoes.

"Fine. One hundred?" I sighed.

"Make it two hundred, then I can get two pairs!" She said exclaimed excitedly.

"Two hundred Dollars?!" I quietly shrieked at her. No way I had two hundred bucks, especially not to give to her.

"Afraid you'll lose?" She challenged her smirk widening.

"No," I scoffed.

"Then you have nothing to worry about," She offered her hand to me, "Deal?" She asked, raising a brow.

I was quick to take it. "Deal."

She let go of my hand and quickly pulled out her phone. "Odds of me winning a bet against Jay?" Was the first thing she said into the phone when the person on the other line picked up.

She chuckled at the response she got from the phone. "Five minutes," She confirmed to the person with a nod of her head.

She flipped her phone shut. "The guys will be here in five minutes. Oh, and Carter has a strong sense you'll lose," She chuckled.

I sighed of course he did, "Carter just has a huge crush on you and will say anything to make you happy,"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh hush," She said as my phone vibrated.

Does it look like I give a fuck that you're busy?

- Alec

I see his cute little X's have disappeared. I sighed again as Soph eyed me curiously. I shook my head a her and she attended back to her nails.

Well I can't see you, so I don't know what you look like. Sorry.

- Juliette

I hit send then watched as Sophia decorated her now pink nails with light blue butterfly's. She had always been into nail art, and she was so good at it too.

"Hey little Jay! Sophie," Carter said as he entered my room like he owned it, and I'm pretty sure my front door was locked...

"Don't call me that!" Soph and I wailed loudly at the same time.

He chuckled, completely ignoring me. "Sophia and Sophie are practically the same."

"I actually have one of those names and I have to disagree," She narrowed her eyes at him.

"So," Tori said as she entered my room with Nathan tailing slowly behind her, "What's the deal you made with the psychic," She said, addressing me.

"That I'll fall in love with Alec stinking West," I muttered.

She frowned, "Isn't that sort of the point of going out with him?"

I shrugged lightly, not exactly wanting to elaborate on it.

"How much?" Nathan then asked.

"Two hundred dollars." I sulked.

"What!" Tori cried,"Two hundred Dollars! Damn girl, you're in trouble!" She laughed loudly at my misfortune.

"You only think that because you haven't heard the whole story," I said.

"Ok then. Spill it,"

I sighed. Here I go again. Breaking my part of the deal times four. Let's hope Alec doesn't mind all that much.

That's so much for reading! And thanks for all your support, I dedicate this chapter to the amazing designer of this chapter's cover, pikachuiscute

UPDATED

Hugs and kisses,
Addie x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 25.4K 34
"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I told him and then someone jumped on the cou...
3K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
1.7K 93 43
~~~~ Finally the day is over, things could have gone a lot worse but the only bad thing I got from today was getting paired with Tim in a business st...
287K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...