I'm No Superman// Braun Strow...

Bad_Buck tarafından

He's a fun-loving guy outside the ring, and a total ass kicker inside the ring. She's a serious girl all arou... Daha Fazla

Description
Disclaimer
Setting and Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 14

489 8 5
Bad_Buck tarafından

December 30, 2017

Hadley's POV

»Wolverhampton, England«

"Hey Trent, look at these two."

"What?"

"They fell asleep."

I slowly sat up from laying on Pete and rubbed my eyes before looking at them.

"You're back already?"

"We we're gone for three hours."

I looked at the TV to see a random movie playing. Then I looked at Pete as he slept.

"So when do I get Hadley time?" Tyler joked.

"Shut the fuck up Ty." I rolled my eyes before laying back on Pete.

"Want us to leave you alone?" Trent asked.

"You're fine, you can watch what you want." I said reaching to grab the remote and handing it to him. He shrugged before taking it and pressing the buttons on to change it. I looked at Pete's face as he slept and smiled.

"So I take it you guys had a good day?" Tyler asked.

"I did." I said still looking at Pete's face.

"Are you guys together now?" Tyler asked before Trent hit his arm.

"Tyler!"

"What? It was just a question."

"No Ty... I'm happily single."

"Then what are you doing with him?" Trent asked slightly angry.

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"You can't string him along like this."

"I'm not I -."

"You can't just go around kissing him and acting like a couple when you don't have feelings for him."

"I never said I didn't."

"So you do like him?" He asked.

"I didn't say that either." I said before he rolled his eyes.

"Well whatever you choose, you better make up your mind before he falls head over heels for you." Trent said with an annoyed tone.

He said he already has, but I won't tell them that.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a 'yeah, yeah' situation Hadley. These are someone's feelings. You're such an insensitive person sometimes." Trent said.

"Oh fucking yeah? Well you're such a -."

"Hadley!" Tyler scolded, cutting me off.

I soon felt bad, but couldn't find the right words to apologize. Trent had always tried to steer me in the right direction and I always got angry with him for it, even though he was doing it to better me. I turned my head away, ashamed of what I had said or at least what was going to be said.

"You're twenty-seven years old, Hadley. It's about time you started acting like it." Trent said before walking to his room and slamming the door behind him, angrily. The noise woke Pete and he looked around the room to see Tyler and I.

"What did I miss?"He asked.

"Nothing." I said before going to my room as well, closing the door behind me. I locked the door and landed face-first on my bed.

Braun's POV

I hadn't gotten any texts back from Hadley. I wish I did, she made my day one-hundred percent better every time she talked to me, and I missed her greatly. I pulled my phone from my gym shorts again, checking for texts from Hadley for the thousandth time today, but still, nothing.

"Hey Seth." I said putting my phone back in my pocket and looking at him.

"Yeah?" He asked as he benched weight and I spotted him.

"Do you think she'll text me back anytime soon?"

"Hadley? No. Definitely not. She won't text anyone unless she absolutely has to or wants to text someone first, which is rare."

"Should I try to text her one more time?"

"If you want to get killed." He joked. "It's your funeral. I'd just focus on your workout though, she's probably hanging out with Tyler and Trent." He said, I frowned before he began speaking again. "Tyler had quite the crush on her last I knew."

"Isn't he like... a child?"

"Well he's twenty-one or twenty-two I think." He said, putting the bar on its holds and sitting up. "So basically, yeah."

"And isn't Trent like -."

"Thirty-six, yeah but he's a good, mature guy. I'm not too worried about him. He usually just gives her advice and shit like that. He's the father-figure type."

"And Pete?"

"...wildcard?" Seth said, shrugging. "I'm not too sure about him. I don't see much of him."

"They must not be friends."

"Well, anything is possible." He shrugged before laying again and grabbing the bar. "Now will you pay attention and actually spot me?"

Hadley's POV

"Had?" I heard a soft knock on my door.

"What do you want Ty?"

"For you to unlock the door, first of all."

I folded down the corner or my book page before closing it and setting it on the bedside table. I got up from my bed and walked to my door, unlocking it and opening it to see Tyler holding the bright coat I had on earlier and my shoes.

"Let's go for a walk." He said, I nodded before taking my shoes and the coat. I walked back to my bed and set the coat on it before sitting on my bed to put on my shoes. Tyler followed me into the room and sat on the bed beside me.

"I hope we're still all on for ice skating tomorrow." Tyler said chucking, trying to diffuse the slight tension.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be up for it, Ty. I think I'm gonna just hit the gym." I said, finishing tying my shoe. I stood and put on the coat.

"But Hadley -." He said standing as well.

"Can we finish this outside?" I asked before he nodded. We walked out the front door and began walking down the street.

"I thought we were all going to have fun tomorrow and hang out."

"Yeah well plans change, Ty."

"Had-."

"And besides you heard Seven, I need to stop being a child. Ice skating with my 'friends' is childish." I said using finger quotes.

"Why did you," He asked, using finger quotes, "do that?"

"Trent seems to want to be more like a dad than a friend lately, Pete wants to be more than friends, and you... you're playing god damn couples therapist right now."

"Because I want you and Trent to be friends still. I don't want you two mad at each other."

"Well tell him to stop treating me like a child."

"He's just trying to -."

"To do what? Fill the void of me not having an actual father figure?" I asked. "No thanks. If he thinks that's all he's going to do in our friendship you can tell him that I'll stay with Mark next time." I said, getting annoyed with the conversation. I began walking faster, trying to get away. "Just leave me alone Tyler."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...
MINE Nat tarafından

Hayran Kurgu

24.7K 776 13
Nat is in the prime of her life, she's 23, she's a female WWE superstar on the main roster and she's living her dream of also being able to wrestle a...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
11.7K 746 37
"I don't believe in happy endings," he said, and I tell him, "I don't believe in endings." _ _ _ _ _ _ We shared all our most precious secrets with e...