Chef Carter

By yayacarter

Beyoncé, a 36 year old famous business woman lives the fancy life along with her charming yet full of himself... More

Introduction
Laid off
First day
One step at a time
New book
Can't have it all
All types of edibles
Oh so close
unraveling the truth
hov & bey
Making moves
Family oriented
The help & the hurt
I miss you
VaCa chronicles
Back and better
Dont make a sound
Family by choice
Baby foot & big steps
surprises, surprises
A family in the end
Three roles for you
Old player, new ball game
😌😌❤️
Dont Disobey
Down hill from here
Can only handle so much
Oh baby !
A break

Getting into new places

3K 166 255
By yayacarter

S/N: it's almost 1k reads on each chapter but I barely have any followers so if you're reading this & you haven't followed me yet umm go do that🤣❤️

12:56 a.m
Guest room
Bey POV

I held janae in my arms as she cried and coughed. "Baby please stop, you're going to give yourself a headache mama's. Just calm down. I promise everything is going to be okay" I said.

I have only spoke positive words to janae since we've gotten back from ms.Gloria's house. After janes little bathroom scene we did in fact find out she was pregnant.

Well that's at least what the test said.

My thoughts were interrupted by janae coughing again and sniffling. "Momma I-nev-never meant to-to do this I'm s-sorry!" She cried out and held my waist tighter.

"Baby it's okay! I already made you an appointment for in the morning" I rubbed her shoulder trying to comfort and calm her down.

"What about my dad? He's going to wonder why I'm not going to school, more importantly...he's going to kill me!" she sniffed.

"Don't worry about him, I'll take yall to school in the morning plus I'm going to put him to sleep tonight" I said giving her a wink and she made a stank face

"Girl you can't be making that face at anyone right about now" I joked poking her nose.

She huffed "yeah I know. I'm really sorry momma, I never meant for this to happen and god knows I'm to scared to tell my dad" she explained.

"I know baby but I told you I got you. Ill help you through the way, just know a lot of things are about to change babygirl" I kissed her head.

"I know I'm just scared of what my dad will say" she spoke.

"Ain't no body scared of that skinny legged boy. His lips is Bigger than his brain" I joked.

"And your neck is longer than a pole, a perfect match" she laughed and so did I hitting her with the pillow as our backs fell to the bed.

We caught out breath and stay silent for a minute "...thank you so much for this momma. I really love you" she said and my heart suddenly warmed by her words.

"I love you more baby. Come on. You need some sleep and I'm sure People are wondering were we are" I said getting off the guest room bed.

We walked out and saw Amalia yawning and walking sluggishly by the door. "There y'all are, I thought y'all left and went to the store without me or something. I tried to watch a movie with dad but he fell asleep on me" she explained.

I smiled at her calling jay dad before I told both them goodnight and kissed their heads heading upstairs.

"Wake up papa bear" I patted jay's chest as he snored on the couch.

"Wassup baby" he yawned and pulled me into him.

I chuckled "come on baby, you need to come In the room so we can sleep. It's late" I got up trying to pull his arm.

"Uh uh. I'm papa bear. Come give papa a bear hug and kiss" he said with his eyes closed and his arms out.

I chuckled "nigga bye, only reason I called you a bear is because you snore like one and the upper half of your body is bigger than the lower part just liked them" I said before busting out laughing.

"Ah keke Long neck ass" he said and smacked my ass while we went upstairs.

"Whatever boy. Come on and let's take a shower...oh by the way janae is helping me do something tomorrow morning so I'll drop her back off at school afterwards" I mentioned to him grabbing us some towels.

"Baby I don't know...you and janae both know I don't play about school" he said looking at me.

"Well how about you suck it up and let her come with me and for your treat...I'll suck you" I said seductively walking always after winking.

"Oh shit now" he smirked and watched me undress and turn the shower on.

"Come here daddy..let me please you" I licked my top lip and motioned him to come here with my finger.

He came in the bathroom, taking his clothes off.

I grabbed his neck bringing him into a tongue kiss before I kissed and sucked on his neck, leaving a hickey then going down to his V-line.

I gripped his hard, thick dick before my eyes got big. I looked at him in his eyes and took a long lick up to the tip.

"Who's dick is this daddy?" I said before taking another lick and putting his dick in my mouth.

"Shit bey" he groaned and I watched his head fall back "it's yours babygirl, all yours" he moaned.

"Mmmm" I slipped it in and out of my mouth, keeping my eyes on him the whole time.

"Damn bae, you sucking daddy dick?" He said and moved my hair out the way.

"mmm yes baby" I said taking it out and spitting on it.

"Baby" I said before going back to deep throating.

"Oh shit baby, wait wait bey damn" he said and I felt his knees bulk.

"Uh uh, I want you to cum for me daddy" I said and I started sucking Harder then taking my hand to massage his balls.

"Oh shit bey baby, fucking suck that shit. I'm about to cum babygirl" he moved my head back forth on his dick.

I felt him get bigger in my mouth and I knew he was about to cum "oh fuck bae, watch out" he said and I took his dick out my mouth.

I jerked him off while bitting my lip looking up at him.

"Come here baby and let daddy cum on them pretty tittes" he bent down and sucked on my tittes before he came on my chest.

"mmm damn daddy" I said dipping my finger in his cum and putting my finger in my mouth to suck on it.

"Fuck girl" he helped me up "getcho ass in that shower before I take you down right now" he smacked my ass and bit his lip.

"I wouldn't mind" I stopped and he bumped into me so I felt his dick on my bare ass as we stepped in the shower.

After about an hour of our first shower together cleaning each other, we got out and I put on one of jay's t-shirts and a thong meanwhile he put on his boxers and got into bed.

He turned the tv on to sports news as usual. I threw my leg over his and put my head on his chest.

About 5 minutes later I heard light snores and I looked up to see jay fast asleep. Damn...mouth put his ass to sleep so I know he can't handle this pussy.

I tapped his his nose and his eyes opened "gimme some love before you fall asleep on me old man" I giggled.

He chuckled and reached up to peck my lips twice. "Goodnight my love" he said.

I pulled the covers over us and laid in his chest turning it back to my reality tv shows, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

Next morning
9:27 a.m
Bey POV

"How you feeling?" I had asked janae for the 100th time today. We were currently in the doctors office waiting for her to come back so she could tell us everything janae needed for the baby.

"I guess I'm okay. I just keep asking myself am I ready but I guess so since I laid down and did the dirty work" she spoke.

I listened to what she said and looked at her. I know she had learned her lesson but the only thing is...what we're we going to do about this boy.

The doctor came back with a confused look on her face.

"Um ms.knowles and ms.carter I know you guys said you took a pregnancy test and it was positive but the one I have here says that she is not in fact pregnant and everyone knows that a doctor pregnancy test is always more reliable and trustworthy than I store bought one" she explained.

I looked at janae and both of our eyes grew big. I we both had crooked smiles on our face "a-are you sure?" Janae asked.

"Yes but if you would like me to give you exam a pelvic test on you that would be no problem" we wanted to be sure so we decided to take her offer and janae did the test.

We waited for about 10 minutes and got the same answer, now I knew we could trust it. "Well thank you for all your help doctor, I will be contacting you soon about birth control but that's all for the day" I said as me and janae got up to walk out.

Once we reach the car I hugged her and kissed her head. She hugged me back and had tears coming down her face.

"Awe babygirl, why are you crying?" I asked her wiping her tears.

"I'm just thankful I have someone like you to be there for me and also that I'm not pregnant because lord knows I wasn't ready" she said with a small chuckle.

"I don't think nun of us would be ready for that honestly" I said and she nodded.

"Welp no more need for this" I said pulling the pregnancy test out my purse.

"Why do you keep pregnancy test in your purse anyways mom?" She laughed putting on her seatbelt.

"My daughter is Carmen, I mean come on now, put two and two together" I said and we both laughed as I pulled off.

I dropped janae back off at school. My phone rang and I switched it to Bluetooth so I could answer it.

"Hey baby, wassup" jay said "hey what you up to? Sound like you're in the car" I spoke.

"I actually am, I'm on my way back to my house to wash my clothes, your maids were cleaning the laundry room so I didn't want to bother them, what you up to?" He asked.

"Oh okay and nothing much. I just dropped janae back off school, we had a good time and she's a great helper. Do you mind if I met you at your house?" I asked

"Well that's good and no problem, you got the address so yeah just meet me there and I'll cook something for us and we can just chill" he said I agreed.

In about 20 minutes I made my way to jay's house, knocking on the door.

He opened it with a smile before kissing my lips.

Just like any other regular time he cooked for me while I sat on the counter loving on him.

Jay made me feel like a young teenager who was just was in love and could vibe with her favorite person. 

We ended up in his bedroom watching a movie while he fed me. Once we were done he sat the plate on the table and leaned back.

I decided to straddle him cowgirl style while we continued to watch the movie.

I felt him rub on my ass and then I felt a hard smack. "Fuck jay, stoppp" I whined feeling him smack my ass.

"I'm sorry baby, it's just so damn fat, I wanted to show my appreciation. I can't smack my lady ass?" he chuckled and gripped it again.

"Mhm" I said raising up off of him alittle to reposition my pussy right on his dick. I heard him do a low groan and I smirked.

"Bae?" Jay said after some silence "yes daddy?" I teased and he looked at me.

"Why you playinggg" he said grabbing my neck. I chuckled "I'm nottt, what you need?" I asked.

"You ever gave a lap dance before?" He asked me. I smirked and shook my head "why ? You want one daddy" I asked turning to straddle him forward.

He shrugged and licked his lips "I mean shit if that's what you wanna do babygirl" he said.

I leaned down to kiss his lips before I started to tongue him down.

I started to slowly grind into him and I felt his dick grow in his pants. His hands traveled to my ass and rubbed it.

He started to suck on my neck and I felt my pussy drip inside my panties.

"mmm daddy give me some dick" I moaned in his ear.

He looked up at me and smirked "foreal" he questioned and I nodded then started to go harder while grinding "I want it"

"mmm shit girl getcho ass on this dick then" he pulled my skirt up and smacked my ass hard.

I leaned up as he pulled his dick out. I moaned out as it sat up all the way coming in contact with my clit.

Jay rubbed it back and forth before putting it in which made me moan out. I slid down on it slowly and started bouncing. Feeling his big shaft go in and out of me.

"Fuck daddy! oh shit" I moaned putting my head back.

"Damn you so wet bey" he rubbed my clit with his middle finger before going up under my shirt and gripping my boobs.

I leaned back up and held his shoulders as I sped up

"fuck yes, ride that shit like that for daddy" he groaned slapping my ass.

"Fuckk daddy, you deep in my shit" I moaned as he started fucking me back and I leaned back.

"Yeah you feel that? Look at wet ass pussy on my dick baby" he said grabbing my shirt and making me look down at how he fucked me.

"Turn the fuck around so I can see that ass bounce in my face" he said and and I turned around on reverse cowgirl never taking his dick out of me.

I leaned forward on my hands before I threw my ass back while he sat there and enjoyed the view.

"Fuck bey, you making daddy wanna cum" he started to slowly stroked me while grabbing my hips making me smash into him.

"Fuck! Shit daddy nooo go faster! don't stop. Keep fucking me daddy!" I moaned out.

I felt him grab my neck and pull my hair with the other hand and started fucking the shit out of me.

"Fuck daddy! Stop st-stoppp oh fuck!" I moaned out trying to cover my mouth but he let go of my neck and grabbed my arms.

"I wanna see that pussy cum on this dick you understand me?" He fucked me harder.

"Shit! Yes! Fuck yes please don't stop daddy! Don't fucking stop" I moaned.

He slapped my ass and kept his pace "now tell me what the fuck my name is so I can see my pussy cum" he groaned.

"I-ahhh yes shit Ima cum" I moaned trying not to give out.

He pulled me by my arm so I was on top of him and he still fucked me.

"Say my fucking name girl" he rubbed my clit fast.

"FUCK! It's daddy! it's fucking daddy! Keep going like that! Shit I'm going to cum" I cried out

"Yeah, remember that shit...damn you so tight, you leaking for me baby" he went down to feel my wet pussy.

I nodded "mmm fuck jigga...I love you so fucking mu-much...shit Shawn!" I felt my orgasm coming on.

"mmm I love you more baby. Now let me see you cum on my dick" is all he said before my juices immediately flowed out onto his dick.

"Fuckkk bey" jay pulled out and came on my ass cheeks.

I fell face forward on the bed with my legs feeling like noddles "shit" I breathed out.

"Damn bae you put it down" he said with his chest moving up and down, heavy.

"Me?! That's was you. You literally fuck the shit outta me shawn" I said.

He chuckled "come here girl" he said and I moved in between his legs.

"I love you" He said "I love you more" we smiled at each other and shared a passionate kiss then laid back down.

"I don't want this to end Jay" I said to him rubbing his chest.

"Good because it won't, I got you o. Lock down now" he said rubbing my arm. Once again jay made me feel safe and satisfied.

this is all I wanted in a man

A/N: this woman is my fucking weakness 😍😩^^^

I felt as if y'all deserved a sex scene and y'all haven't talked about one so...surprise🙂

did you guys like the sex scene? I haven't done one in a while

•how do y'all feel about janae not really being pregnant?

•what should happen next?

85 votes + 90 comments= new chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 437 14
Beyoncé has spent almost ten years in a marriage with her high school sweetheart. At 26, she meets Shawn Carter, who makes her feel things she hasn't...
187K 5.4K 40
Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single woman and continue to focus on her sing...
142K 6K 40
Beyoncé knowles & her 14 year old son Braxton live in New York City. she hasn't been on a date since her son was born. she's a very hard working & fo...
129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...