Her Seduction | βœ”

By EXOtic_Devil

β€’ N O T A F A N F I C T I O N β€’ The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Story on Patreon
SATE is getting published!
This Author Would Like to Know

Chapter 21

167K 4.2K 904
By EXOtic_Devil

"Don't touch me, get away!" I hiss, pulling the sheets higher to cover my head as I try to scoot away from Sebastian. I hear him snicker lowly again, his fingers travelling up the side of my hip. I hiss another time, but he pulls me into his muscular chest and coils his arms around me securely.

"I said don't touch me! Get away!"

"Come on, Jewel, it wasn't that bad." he tries to reason softly, moving in to bury his face in the crook of my neck, but I stop him by moving my head.

"It wasn't that bad?" I roll my eyes, even though he couldn't see me. "Are you kidding me?" I huff and gather the sheets, covering my face with them tightly. "I've never heard of love-making being so aggressive and painful. Isn't it supposed to be gentle and sweet?"

"You're body is just too sensitive. Wasn't I slow and gentle enough?" he defends himself. I could so imagine him frowning.

True. My body isn't too sensitive, it just becomes sensitive to his touch. He was gentle with me, but because he was a Slade, he was still too strong for me. Sometimes I feel that our relationship can never work, but if I tell him that, he'd lock me in his room forever. The horror I am imagining. But I wouldn't mind if he was with me.

"My body hurts a lot. It's aching everywhere you touched me and everywhere you decided to leave your kiss marks around!" I whine, turning around so that I was facing his chest under the sheets. I don't want him to see my face, I feel like a child who was on the verge of crying. My body was just aching everywhere, and I wasn't feeling like myself. Something was wrong with me. Did we really have to make love? Couldn't we just do it like we always did?

Apparently not.

"Would you rather me not touch you?" he asks seriously. I automatically tense and poke my head out sharply, glaring into his eyes and making sure the sheets were covering everything that was below my chin.

"Don't even think about it." I warn.

His arms around me become more forceful and bring me closer to him. My face presses against his chest comfortably, and I hear his heart palpitating wildly. I love the sound of his heart, I don't know why but I feel so at ease when I listen to it.

"I love you so much, Jewel," Sebastian whispers, his arms around me becoming stronger, as though he wasn't aware of it. "I love you so much, I don't know what to do."

I couldn't hear my soul's content whispers for a long moment. Was that supposed to be a skipped heartbeat? I felt something strange inside me, something was bubbling up around my soul. What was that?

"I, uh... I, um,"

What's going on? Why can I not talk properly? Why am I stuttering and mumbling like this? What's going on?

"It's okay, don't fret. Try again." he said, maybe pleaded, but it wasn't commanding. It was soft and loving.

"No, forget it. It's nothing." I try to push him away from me, but his arms around me tighten. I look up into his eyes, only to stop.

His night-black eyes held a hopeful glimmer, and his beautiful lips were slightly parted. His eyebrows were furrowed, giving him that lost-puppy look. Hell, how could I say no to that look? Why was he pulling that kind of face? It was bad already that he was just so breathtakingly gorgeous.

"I-I..." I stutter, unable to look away from him. "Hell, stop looking at me like that! I can't even— your face, stop it!" I couldn't speak correctly, the expression on his face was just too loveable and sweet!

He grinned joyfully, leaned down and captured my lips with the softest and sweetest kiss ever. I didn't want our kiss to become rough, I just wanted it to remain like that. I pulled him closer to me, placing my hands on his shoulders as his chest managed to get on top of me while his lower body was twisted beside me.

"Please, say it to me." he smiles softly, looking into my eyes when he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. Why was he so sweet to me? Why was he so kind? He makes it harder for me to push him away, he makes it harder for me to keep my cruel fence up.

"You're the one with the heart in this relationship. Tell me what I'm feeling, because I don't know what I'm feeling." I whisper, keeping my eyes on his heavenly lips. Why couldn't I look him in the eyes? What was going on with me?

"You're nervous..." he whispers, a small smile on his lips. "You love me." his smile softens, and so does his voice. His heart was racing— dancing. It was thumping so wildly, it was practically calling out to me. His body was warm, really warm.

"I love you." I say when I finally look into his eyes, too hypnotised by their intense affection. I notice his smile becoming wider, and his eyes clearly sparkling. I meant what I said.

"Say it again." he leans closer, if that was possible since our foreheads were already resting against each other, but now our lips were brushing ever so softly.

"I love you."

"Again." he was asking for too much. Was it that hard to believe? I mean, sure I don't always say those words, but once or twice should be enough.

"Stop it, Sebastian." I roll my eyes, trying to push his shoulders away as I dropped my gaze to his lips again, but Sebastian didn't want me to push him away.

"No please, say it again, please." he didn't even try to hide the smile on his face, he was enjoying this.

"Slade, do you want to die?" I huff, getting annoyed. Sebastian suddenly becomes quiet, and when I look up into his eyes, I regret it.

He had the cutest, most adorable puppy-look on his face. His lips were turned into a sad frown, his eyes were round and innocent-looking— which he definitely wasn't— and his eyebrows were furrowed together. Why is he doing this to me?

"Will you stop that?! I l-l-love you, okay?! Stop looking at me like that!"

He smiles again, his eyes going back to their sparkling. He lowers his face and hides it in the crook of my neck. I feel his lips pecking my neck slowly and yearningly. He didn't pull away, no the bastard purposely made his lips linger on my skin and when he spoke, they brushed against the cold flesh of my neck.

"I love you, too, Jewel." he was so happy, he was really glowing. Why would a few words make him walk on air?

"Sebby, can I visit my old home?" I ask when he lets me go. "There are things I want to get and things I want to get rid of." I get up from the bed, making sure the sheets are wrapped around my figure as I wobbled my way to the closet. I felt like I was walking on pins and needles. Every step I took made me wince and almost fall to the ground.

My hips hurt so much!

I am suddenly lifted above the ground by warm, gentle arms that relieved me from my misery. I look up, meeting Sebastian's tender gaze. There was a soothing smile on his gorgeous face, one which really showed me how careful he was when he handled me.

I couldn't take it, and so I ended up pulling his neck down and connecting our lips together slowly. It was just like that. His arms around me tighten, his heartbeat increases, his body becomes warmer, my soul yearns for him and my body absorbs his heat moderately. I've never enjoyed slow, passionate kisses that held so many emotions and feelings, but with Sebastian I wanted them. I wanted to treat him differently, because to me he is somehow more than that.

"Come with me?" I whisper when I pull away. He smiles, leans down and pecks my lips lightly. And like that, he ended up carrying me to his car after I decided on my outfit.

"How did you get all these cars?" he asks curiously, his hands tracing around a specific grey Lamborghini. He likes that one, therefore I'll keep it.

"I borrowed them from my ex-preys." I write the number plates of the cars that I don't want on a notepad. I'll be donating these away. Sebastian has far too many in his private garage, so I can always borrow some of his cars. Besides, his cars are more expensive and way more beautiful.

"Borrowed?" he asks, amused. I frown and turn around, facing him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I borrowed them..." I pause, thinking. "Without permission. Still, I borrowed them." I correct myself, satisfied with the answer I got.

Sebastian chuckled, still eyeing the car. "What're you going to do with all these? The beach house, even?"

"I'll donate them to impecunious humans." I explain, going back to examining the cars. "It's sad that their own kind abandons them like that." I feel a familiar twinge in my chest, and I pause for a second to allow my muscles to adjust to the squeezing sensation.

"Humans really are your weakness." Sebastian says, moving away from the car he fell in love with and looking at another.

"They're not my only weakness, lately." I mumble under my breath.

"What?" he blurts quickly, almost desperately for me to repeat what I said. He sounded so taken aback, like he had never expected it to come out of me.

I still when I realised what I had done. Quick, play it cool, say something else. "Nothing, I said I admire their meekness, greatly."

That was the best evasive lie I've ever said!

"Oh." Sebastian says, sounding a little disappointed. When I turn around to look at him, I tense. That look, that face, that face. Don't do that! Don't look at me with that face!

I sigh, hating the lecture my soul was giving me. I super-speed to where he was standing and collide my body against his, squeezing him tightly. He was stiff for a brief moment, but then he gave in and allowed his arms to circle around me.

"Don't look at me like that, I can't— Hell, just don't." I can't think coherently, I can't say anything logical or close enough to understandable because of him.

"I love you."

My body quivers. "I know... I, uh... l-l-love you, too."

Why can I not say that word without stammering? Why can I not say that word without sounding like a penguin calling for food?

'Penguin? Really, Jewel?' my soul asks with such a horrible attitude. I feel my eyes becoming glassy and everything around becomes faint to see. I was connecting to my soul directly.

Excuse me! That attitude is unacceptable! You're not the one being physically held and looked at by this— this... Devil, I can't even!

'Even a child can speak better than this, Jewel.'

"I can't imagine the conversation you're having with your soul, but it's really entertaining to hear her sassy replies." Sebastian chuckles quietly.

"Don't eavesdrop on my conversation, Slade. I am trying to win the conversation." I snap at Sebastian, not even bothering to look at his smug grin.

"Shouldn't you be donating those things away?"

He's right. I'll kill that Witch later.

'You just insulted yourself, Jewel.'

Leave me alone!

"Seriously? What are you arguing over, anyway?" Sebastian asks with a laugh, pulling me out of my conversation. He wraps his arms loosely around my hips as I continue to think of ways to shut my soul up.

'The fact that you're so deliciously irresistible.' my soul purrs.

Sebastian tensed noticeably. That witch just got me in trouble. In a second I was pushed down against a car with Sebastian restraining my hands with his. His eyes were that excited dark blue.

"Am I, really?" he questions, lowering his head so our noses were brushing gently. Since it's already like this, a little teasing won't hurt, would it?

"Depends on what context." I whisper with a slight smirk. His eyes meet mine briefly, and he mirrors my smirk, only his was a little more dangerous.

"You're a teasing little thing, aren't you?"

Slowly slowly, his lips get closer to mine as it becomes more intense between us. I could almost touch the tension between us— it was that intense.

"Only to you."

With all that teasing, I expected the kiss to be somehow rough and aggressive. But it wasn't. Lately, our kisses have been sweet and gentle, loving and careful. I adored the quickening of his heartbeat and the heat of his skin. I adored the way he'd open my lips with his and trick me by thinking that he'd let his tongue mingle with mine. I adored everything about... him.

When we pulled away from the kiss, we were both breathing a little irregularly. He didn't look away from my eyes as he controlled his breathing, neither did I. I could still hear his heart beating, it was beating swiftly.

"You need to get these things donated quickly." he mumbles with a light smile. "I want to go back home and have you in my arms. Right now would be amazing, but the—" he pauses and looks around the large garage, his eyes narrowing with doubt. "—background isn't exactly romantic. So please, hurry up."

"Try to keep your hands off of me for a while, otherwise you'd find yourself alone in our room." I tease, a smile on my face as I go to the top floor to gather the things I'll keep.

"Yes, and that one as well. Thank you." I direct the men to the cars and give them the keys, along with the information they need. The garage was almost empty, if it wasn't for that gorgeous grey Lamborghini Sebastian felt so attached to. I'll keep it for him, he clearly has a thing for dark colours. But the car was wonderful, so I have nothing else to say.

I didn't like the idea of thinking of them as workers, because they were living beings, too. That title sounded a little degrading, so I refused to imply it on them. Sebastian was watching me from a far distance.

I don't know why he was fascinated by my obsession for humans.

"Thank you for your great help." I thank the humans and hand them money when they were done. They were so respectful. They collected the cars and other things I did not need before leaving to do more of their work. I decided to keep the beach house as a holiday house for Sebby and I, even though he has fancier and more expensive resorts than this.

"Let's go for a walk. I feel like I need some air." I whine when Sebastian pulls me in his arms. He groans impatiently, but agrees anyways.

It was a calming night. Lots of humans were walking around, some by themselves and some with their families. It was somehow a nostalgic feeling, one that reminded me of a specific man who took me out walking on a night similar to this.

"Have you ever gotten violent? Like, violent to the point you physically beat someone up to a bloody mess?" I ask curiously. As Sebastian and I get closer to a crowded area, I feel his hand gently caressing my hand before it reaches out and laces his fingers with my own slowly. I felt my fingers twitch, and I looked down at out hands in shock.

"What are you doing?"

"Holding your hand." he replies in an obvious tone. "It's getting crowded, and I don't want you bumping into strangers and getting lost." he hums, his hold on my hand tightening reassuringly.

"I don't care! The humans have this PDA rule which means we can't be touchy-feely in public! Let go of my hand!" I order cautiously, looking around to make sure no one saw what he did. Unexpectedly, Sebastian pulls me into his arms and smashes his lips onto my lips. My eyes widen, yet I do nothing. He was kissing me passionately, but I didn't care. I had to push him away. PDA, PDA, PDA!

'You were all over him the other day, doing things that are worse than this.' my soul hisses, her attitude irritating me.

That's different, you dead Witch, I retort back.

When he pulls away, I could almost feel my breathing deepening a little. I was stunned— not that I hated the kiss or anything, it was great. Wait, I almost forgot.

"Does that make us Facebook-Official?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Because I seriously need to update my status. It's been on Complicated for ages." I say as I grab my phone and open the app. I look at Sebastian, stopping and frowning when I see a look of disbelief on his face.

"Are you serious?" he breathes, slightly shocked.

I nod my head, frowning more as I went to change my status. "Yes, sadly. I can't believe I've been single all this time. I mean, if I was a guy, I'd so date me. I'm unique. I'm beautiful. Oh and," I turn to him, getting serious because the next point was important. "I was made in England, not China. No offence to Chinese people because I love their food, and them."

"I swear you have such a big ego, I'm afraid it could offend some men out there." he reaches out for my hand and takes it in his, pulling me along with him as I finish updating my status. I am now in a relationship, I have to apologise to those who were waiting in line.

"Wait, you should as—"

Someone suddenly bumps into Sebastian, causing me to hiss. Because I am linked to him, I became protective of him, so when he was bumped into I freaked. It's not only the bond between us, but now that I feel something towards him, I became more alert when it came to him.

I notice the stranger take a few steps before he freezes, his frame becoming as stiff as steel. My nose twitches, and I inhale his smell, only to find out that he is a Werewolf.

The werewolf turns around slowly, his eyes wide open with shock as they stare straight at Sebastian. Um, hello? I am here, too.

"You... I smell his perished scent on your hand." he snarls slowly, his canine teeth extending into sharp fangs. Pity they're not as sharp as Sebastian's or mine.

"Um, excuse me?" I ask, purposely loud. Sebastian and the Werewolf both look in my direction, allowing me to let out a sigh of relief. "I am here, too, you know. He isn't the only gorgeous one here."

Just as I said this, Sebastian swiftly pulled me behind him in less than the blink of an eye. Can he stop trying to steal the spotlight?

"What are you talking about, Werewolf?" Sebastian demands, his voice coiled with supremacy and power. Damn, his voice sounded so X-rated.

The werewolf growls low enough for us to hear, his fists clenching and his claws begging to be released from under his skin. He looked like he was about to jump on Sebastian and devour him. If that was the case, he'd have to go through me. Sebastian was mine, only I get to devour him.

But if I get to see some boy-on-boy action, then a little betrayal won't hurt anyone, would it? But when I heard the Werewolf's reason, I cursed myself. I cursed myself for the mistakes I do and repeat about six to seven times— just to be sure. I think I just evoked a war between two old rivals.

"You killed the Alpha's son!"

✿❀ RZ ❀✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
435K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
101 0 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...
755K 20.2K 64
What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a pureblood vampire Prince. Purebloods are consi...