Mate Pull

By HADES_ANGEL666

Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell... More

Mate Pull
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9) (S)
(10) (S)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19) (S)
(20)
(21)
Update!

A/N

3.3K 56 12
By HADES_ANGEL666

HIII.

I just want to say thank you to all who reads this and support the plot I have created. If this book wasn't for you or you didn't find it appealing i am sorry and maybe you could try another one of my books. I probably will post a bonus chapter but I don't think I would do a sequel. Then again I surprise myself sometimes.

If it's daytime for you, have a good day and keep reading. If it's night time, sleep well and don't keep yourself awake for too long.

Comment and vote

HADES_ANGEL666 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 273K 52
I was grabbed by the arm and pinned against the wall, I gasped in shock as I looked up to see the dude from earlier, "what the h-" I was cut off when...
23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
632K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
201K 5.3K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...