You Found Me ☓ McCall [1](EDI...

By hereticz

Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McC... More

Prologue
I. New Beginnings and Hot Tea*
II. I Totally Lied To Myself*
III. You Got Me Like*
IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*
V. I'm Calling A Foul*
VI. What Just Happened?*
VII. Mission Impossible**
VIII. Well You Asked for It
Thank you for 500+ reads!
IX. Servants of the Moon
X. Be Careful What You ask For
XI. And You Sort of Snuck up on Me
XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In
XIII. If the Shoe Fits
XIV. We're All in this Together
XV. Father Knows Best
XVI. Father Knows Best (part 2)
XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?
XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War
XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much
XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil
Thank you for 11k+ reads!!
XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body
XXII. You Did This
XXIII. Break Me, Just don't Hate Me
XXIV. It's not What it Looks like
XXV. Shots Have been Fired
XXVI. Shots Have been Fired (part 2)
XXVII. For the Love of God
Official Cast of YFM!
XXVIII. Almost is Never Enough
Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
XXIX. Sharp Knife of a Short Life
XXX. Going Going Gone
XXXI. You Better Batter Up
XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble
XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey
SEQUEL DETAILS

XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown

8.4K 173 327
By hereticz

Second to the last chapter of "You Found Me"!!! this has been so great! My first Wattpad book has come a long way and I am so thrilled to have met some amazing people here ❤️

Previously on YFM:

The gang has graduated, but what was meant to be one of the happiest days of their lives turned into chaos.

Camille still has darkness surrounding her heart, and killing is all she has on her mind.

Scott and his pack won't stop until they have who they love back.

Human now turned werewolf, making Camille closer to the finish line and getting her gold trophies.

(Third Person POV)

"Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles had yelled after his friend as he raced after him. Scott was charging towards the sound of the roar.

He had to know how in the world he recognized it as Camille's. She isn't a werewolf, he would have known. He left his friends in the dust, he needed to find out what and how he heard it.

Camille has Jackson pinned up against a tree bark, anger bubbling in her veins. She has what she wants in her hands, she could kill him in any second.

"Camie, please don't do this!" He pleads for his life, Camille just squeezes against his neck tighter, hearing his lungs plead for oxygen. She wouldn't let it happen.

She wanted to see the life suck right out of him.

A bright light erupts causing hers and Jackson's eyes to hurt. They screeched in discomfort. Rolling in the dirt and leaves. Camille knew what it was, one of the advantages hunters have. The light temporarily blinds a werewolf for a few seconds.

Blurry vision didn't stop Camille from knowing who it was.

"What are you doing Chris?! Or Allison?! Whoever, I have him in my hands!" She screamed in angry, as her vision became more and more clearer it wasn't who she suspected at all.

It was her father.

"Who you are. What you've become, is not my daughter. Hunters don't do this, we don't kill the innocents Camille," it was a shock to see him. Physically, and definitely emotionally, he is suppose to be weak. But he stands in front of her with an bow and arrow. " This isn't who you are. So why are you doing this?"

She stood to him as a stranger, and she says to him. " Why..? Why is everyone asking me that? It is so frustrating. From the beginning, the very beginning dad. This is what you wanted, Liam dead. You wanted to kill him and protect me.But now when I become who I know you hoped I'd be someday, I become the enemy." She was feeling emotions stir within her, she was clearly uniformed what the problem is.

"Honey, you aren't who I hoped you'd be. You're not a huntress, you're a monster. You've killed innocents-"

"Marko and William are not innocent!" She yelled.

" They did not kill your mother nor were they with Liam when he killed your family. He turned them and they have just followed!" He yelled back at her.

" They posses blue eyes father, they have killed innocents. They are not innocent at all." And the thought strikes her, because her eyes are blue and she has killed innocents.The others who were in his pack that weren't with Liam, she killed. But the fact that they were even with him, gave her every right to want to kill them as well.

" But you do kill those who have killed innocents am I right? Like Liam's family." The expression on his face stated that he knew, he knew it was his family.

"Do you even know what really happened? If they really did kill that family from the village? Even if they did, how did it feel to end their lives? To end a life that hasn't lived yet? " She was putting the guilt onto him now. But Andy was trained mentally, to be strong and know what to say and when to say it.

"How does it feel to lose your wife? My mother. "

She walked back to Jackson, stood behind him while pulling his head back.

" I'll admit, I'm not the little girl you expected me to be. I am someone who is trying to do the right thing. To kill someone who took away something that meant the world to us-" She wanted to test her father. Camille was gonna make anyone who stood in her way suffer, even if it was her own blood.

"I have killed innocents, my first innocent kill begged for her life. I killed an innocent, and I am who you hunt," She whipped her hand forward revealing her claws and flashing her blue eyes. " So are you going to kill me next?" She teased, and her father clenched his jaw.

"What have you done to yourself?" He shook his head.

"I grew up daddy. I stopped being the sad little girl everyone who'd soon grow tired of dealing with. Make your choice. Follow your honor code or avenge your wife's death. Come on, DO IT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and he pointed the arrow at her.

"Come on. Pull back and kill me. Do what you do best dad."

Andy was in no way about to kill his own flesh blood, but he was quickly growing weary. His daughter is now a werewolf, something he'd hoped and pray would never happen. It was a shame to his family, and even the Argents. The reason Victoria Argent took her own life.

"Do you love me?" Her father said, still holding the bow in position.

She didn't answer, but by her rapid breathing she clearly was fighting off to say she did.

" I know my daughter is still in there, and I get it. Your mother was my everything. Your sister was my everything. Your aunts, uncles, grandparents, they were my everything. And they are all gone, not here anymore, you are all I have left Camie. You are my everything, so please don't make me do this." He tried his very best to break through to his daughter.

Just then Scott arrived at full speed, eyes big and worried at the sight of a dead werewolf, and of Andy pointing an arrow at his own daughter and Jackson.

"Whoa, whoa, stop don't do it!" He said at the top of his lungs. He looks over at Camille, and he knew. He knew the roar he heard was indeed her. Her long claws, and blue eyes. And the color hit him like a rock, they really are losing her.

A light bulb went off inside Scott's head.

" Wait- wait, Camie how do you know Jackson killed your mother?" He asked slowly making his way closer.

" Because I saw it! His blood was in the room, what more proof do I need?!" She asked, like what Scott asked was a stupid question.

"Proof that he didn't, Jackson flash your eyes." He looked at Jackson, who looked back at Scott slightly confused. He nodded his head in reassurement, and when he did, Scott's shoulders slumped and relief took over both Andy and Scott.

Camille walked in front of Jackson, to see that his eyes were still golden-yellow. Proving that he didn't kill an innocent, didn't kill her mother.

But like Chris, and Andy presumes it was too late to have the Camille they know back. She walked over to the dead beta and pulled the arrow out. And she walked back to Jackson, and held it to his neck.

"I saw it! I don't know how but I saw him kill her. People don't just see things like that and it not be true! Why aren't your eyes blue, they are suppose to be blue. You killed my mother goddammit!" She yelled fiercely, the rest of the group, including Chris, showing up.

"Because I didn't kill her. I would never do that to you, and you know that." He panted, and he carefully watched her hold the arrow so close to his carotid artery.

"Camie drop it." She heard Chris' voice.

"Whoa! What the hell Argent!"

"Dad, what are you doing?!"

She turned to seeing Chris holding a gun to Scott's head, with something similar to death on his eyes.

" I will do anything to bring you back Camie. Put it down, and drop this act. Or so help me god I will shoot Scott right here, right now." And he surely wasn't playing, he cocked his gun, and held it steady to the back of Scott's head.

" Silver bullet, right through his head." Camille stood, unaware of what she wanted to do next. She still had this burning sensation to kill Jackson, although it looked like he hadn't killed her mother. She also didn't want Scott to die deep down.

Slowly she lowered her hand from his neck, as Jackson let out a breath of relief. For a second, he feared that she'd actually kill him.

Chris ,too, lowered his gun, but what happened next rocked Camille to her core and pulled her out of oblivion.

He fired his gun at her father hitting him in his side. And in the moment it happened, her facial expression clearly shown emotion and Chris knew the plan that he and Andy had, had worked. Something told both of them that if Camille sees her father in a close-to-death situation it'd bring her back. And it indeed did.

"Dad! Oh my- what the hell Chris?!" She rushed to his side, but he laid on the ground looking unconscious, bringing Camille to a breakdown.

"Please, please don't die on me. I need you dad. Goddammit I need you here," She began trembling, and tears quickly fell from her eyes. She tried to shake him awake but he just laid there. The others watched in astonishment. Allison stared at her father, he killed Andy Granger. He killed his bestfriend and the last person Camille truly had in her life. Camille lies her head on her father's chest, and she cries. She is who she was, but under different circumstances. She now has lost both parents, and she's completely shattered.

Suddenly he sits up and gasps loudly, Camille jumps and everyone around them is relieved beyond belief. She nor does anyone else understand how it's possible.

Andy rips open his shirt to reveal a protective vest.

"Dad, you scared the hell out of me." She cried, and latched on to her father. And he has never been more happy in his life. Just seconds ago his daughter stood a complete stranger to him, and now it's the little girl her knew and loved.

"Sorry sweetheart. Getting shot at with a .50 caliber knocks the wind out of you." Chris walks over to help him up.

" Thanks for not dying man, I would have this one pounce on me in a second." They both laughed a bit.

Camille stood there, and all of what she's done had hit her like a train. While she was acting like a bad-ass, it was as if she was trapped within herself. She seen, felt, heard everything she done but she had no control over it all. And she was so shaken about it all she crumpled to ground.

Scott rushed to her aid, as did everyone else. He held onto her shoulders as she cried, and cried. Yes, Camille Granger cries a lot. But right now, everyone around her would rather see her crying than killing Jackson.

"What have I done?" She looked up Scott, as she looked at the group of people, even all she has caused in the past days, killing Liam's pack, drugging Scott and Chris, sassing everyone around, yet they still remained by her side. They didn't give up on her no matter what. And she felt so relieved to be herself again. Their sweetheart is back.

(Camie's POV)

After the very silent ride home, no one said anything to me and my dad sent me up to my room to get a good night's rest. I hadn't realized how tired I was until my head hit my pillow. And I could finally breath.

I woke, and I was not in my room, nor was I even in Beacon Hills. I stood in a white room, it looked as if it went on forever. It was illuminated with lights but nothing else. I was so confused, and called out to the one person I know would pull me out of here.

"Scott? Scott? " I started to walk but didn't know where I was going. The whites walls around me became the color of my room again but it's as if I'm watching myself instead. I saw myself getting ready for school, in such an exposing outfit, something that I'd definitely not wear to school. Course I had no control, so I has to just stand and watch.

..

Next time I know I'm pulling Scott to the ground. Basically attacking him, all because he touched my notebook? What in the sam hill is going on with me?

No matter how loud I tried to scream or tried to close my eyes to wake myself up nothing worked, I was stuck within my own body, and I was terrified, not knowing long it'd be like this.

...

My eyes opened as I felt a tear slide down on the side of my face. I didn't jolt up in bed, or gasp from fear because I was so relieved to be able to get up, not be stuck in oblivion.

I sat up my bed and rubbed my face, no matter if I had a full 8 hours of sleep I'm still so tired. All I had on my mind was how scared I was, how horrible it was to watch what I've done, but couldn't do anything to stop it. Last night I was screaming, trying to so hard to stop what "I" was doing. I'd found myself trapped in a bubble, an actually bubble, like a glass enclosure, and when I saw Chris pointing the gun at Scott's head, I started pounding against it. And after pounding and pounding, for what felt like an eternity, it started to crack. But it wasn't until my dad was shot, that's when I finally broke through and was in my body again. It sounds weird, but trust me, it was like I was a prisoner on the inside.

"Oh, hey. You're up." Scott's head was popped in from the hallway.

"Hi, what are you doing here so early? It's 7:45." I was confused, because the only time Scott was ever here this early, was picking me up for school. or if he slept over the previous night and got up to make breakfast.

" Uh, we all kinda crashed here. We wanted to be the first ones to see you." He smiled, my favorite one that shows just how crooked his jaw was. And it was my absolute favorite flaw of his. Or is it a flaw if I love it?

"oh, well I'll be down in a minute. Just going to wash-up and re-cooperate. I'm sure you all have a bunch of questions." I hop out of my bed, and he nodded his head. Before closing the door, I stopped him to ask,

" Scott?" He looked back at me with his eyebrows arched.

"mhm?"

"How come you didn't give up on me? I mean I brutally drugged you, in the process while seducing you, all while not being together. Why don't you hate me? Why keep fighting?" I find myself closer to him, by now he'd walked into the room, and sat on my bed, so I walked over and sat next to him.

He held my hand in his, " Because I will always love you. And keep fighting for you, no matter even if you were going slightly crazy. I can't change how I feel about you, no matter how hard I've tried. My heart always finds it's way back to you. It could be 30 years later, we both have moved on, and I'm expecting my 5th grandchild, I will still have you in my heart. You're my true love, and no one can forget something like that." He pursed his lips, and as I sat there speechless. He gave my hand a squeeze, and planted a kiss on my forehead. Oh how those are my weakness, his words have wrapped around my heart and made it throb. I don't think I can ever stop loving this guy. I closed my eyes, and smiled to myself, now reassuring myself that I will always have Scott Mccall in my heart as well.

"Can I ask you something else?" I bit my bottom lip, and hesitated to ask him. I mean you call it a 'break' for a reason, two people spending time apart. But I just really needed this.

"Of course, what's up?"

"Kiss me?" He looked at me slightly confused, but his face crept closer to mine, at a very slow pace and I couldn't handle the anticipation.

So I clashed my lips onto his, and electric flowed right through, my heart cried for his hands on my body. And on instinct, I stood up, still kissing him, and straddled him. Our lips moved in a familiar rhythm. And once again, on instinct, his hands began caressing my back. I found the bottom of his sweater, I pulled up quickly, and he helped to get it off while I began taking my shirt off. I unbuckle his pants, and began rub him to get him more in the mood. It was something he always loved.

"Wait, wait. We shouldn't." He stopped my hand, and pulled his lips off of mines. " We're going to be late for school if we do."

I looked at him, and shook my head in confusion. Has he forgotten we graduated last night? And that today is Saturday? I closed my eyes and shake my head a little.

Then I open, to find myself sitting next to him, he had his shirt on, belt buckled, and my lips had felt like they hadn't been kissed at all. I looked around, and stopped to try a figure out what just happened. Was it a daydream? I had no idea but I was suddenly saddened that I didn't get to kiss him, because I miss it so much.

"I'll let you get washed up, and I'll have your decaf waiting for you, with the rest of us." He smiled and exited my room.

Damn.

I get finish washing up and changing by 8:20, and everyone was up when I got down into the living room.

"Good morning!" Both Lydia and Allison chirped, I'd miss them dearly, and remember being a complete total bitch to all of my friends.

"Hi guys, looks like the whole gangs here." I looked at their faces, and could see the redness in their eyes, the bags underneath them. I feel so bad for running them around trying to save me. But they still manage to keep smiles on top of their faces, while keeping positivity radiating off them.

" Good morning baby," My dad hugged me, and kissed my forehead. I loved the feeling his hugs gave me, I have been a daddy's girl all my life. And when he hugged me, I felt so much better. And I knew that Liam was more upset than he ever had been, and at any moment he'd come to slaughter us all. So I had to get to talking to explain all that needs explaining.

" I just wanted to say how sorry I am. For having you guys put up with me, I was such an emotionless bitch, and I swear I had no control over it. I was literally trapped within my own body, like psychological thriller movie, I watched all that I did. I felt it all, heard it all, but I could do nothing to try and stop myself. When I saw Scott in danger, and my dad shot, that's when I shattered the bubble around me. And seeing the two guys I love most in a situation like that, it pulled me back. Thank you Chris, for threatening Scott and shooting my dad, I guess." We all laughed at it, and it felt so good, so rejuvenating to see all of us happy.

"So if you saw all you did, you can probably let us in on how the hell you're a freaking werewolf?!" Stiles' usual spasm occurred, and I inhaled a breath ready to explain, because if someone were to tell me that they did what I did? I'd be completely taken back.

"It happened when I went over to Scott's. And I apologize for the details but it was after I seduced him and drugged him. I saw myself walking out of his room, and leave his house. Before driving away, I was getting back out of the car, making my way back to his room. I'm not sure what form of wolfsbane it was. But that specific one causes unconsciousness for the wolfs and keeps werewolves in their shifted form. So upon arriving back to his room, I slowly opened his mouth to reveal his en-longed canines, put my wrist to his mouth, and forcefully pushed his bottom jaw up, and thus how I became a werewolf." And let me tell you, they were completely taken back, like far back.

" Don't you understand that not everyone turns. Your body could have rejected the bite, and you could've died Camie." Scott said to me, with a hint of angry in his voice.

" I knew that, my crazy self that was not me clearly didn't care. It was fulfill the mission, or die trying." I told him, remembering one of the Argent hunters telling me that when I first began training.

" So that makes you apart of Scott's pack. Your his first beta." Lydia said to us, and it hadn't occurred to me that I was indeed legitimately apart of Soctt's pack.

" We heard you roar in the Preserve. And in all my years, I've never heard a beta ever, roar that loud. I've never even heard Scott roar that loud." I remember hearing it and it was ear piercing, no doubt. But what could it mean? Was I different from other betas? Could it be because I got the bite, or forced myself to get the bite from a true alpha?

"We can figure that out later, what matters right now is that I have an even more pissed off alpha out there, who just lost his entire pack because I murdered them all. He's not gonna wait around, to come a kill me." I changed the subject, and the doorbell goes off. I don't think any of us expected any guest this early in the morning.

My dad goes to open the door and we all wait for something drastic to occur.

" Not all of them." It's Jackson, and Scott immediately jumps up in the front of me with his claws out.

" It's okay Scott, he's obviously here for a reason." I made my way in front of Scott and waiting til he was back to human nails, instead of razor sharp claws.

After a bit of hesitation, my dad let him walk through the door, and he came in.

" I just wanted to see if you were okay." I wasn't gonna let my heart melt that he came all this way to check up on me. He was suppose to be against Liam, but he was back with him. Even after when Liam threw him out of the pack.

"Well I'm fine, is that all you're here for? Because I was just gonna devise a plan to kill Liam. And I don't need you going to him and telling him everything you heard." I said it with sass, but definitely not as much as I previously had. I was sass queen just hours ago.

" No, I won't. I need you- all of you to understand something. I didn't kill Dr.Granger. I would never hurt someone like her or anyone at all. I've told you guys, I am not with him. It may seem like it but I swear I'm not." He tried to explain but I just couldn't find it in my heart to believe him.

"Then why were you there with him in the preserve? That's a lot like being with him Jackson. I trusted you, and we took care of you. And kill my mother or not you lied to me. You're still with him!" I yelled loudly. No one interrupted, they must have felt I had every right to be upset.

"Because if I showed I was still with you, he'd kill everyone I care about in an instance! I couldn't blow my cover Camie! I'd have you and your dad plus our friends killed so fast." He yelled back louder.

And it was then my gut told me to believe him,that he wasn't lying to me. It will take a lot more convincing for the rest but we have some sort of connection, and it was telling me that he was still on our side.

" Okay, okay.. ok that still doesn't explain how I saw Jackson kill my mother. I saw it vividly, things like that don't just happen. I need to know why I saw it, it's the reason I went bat shit crazy." I was getting frustrated, I needed to know what the hell caused that.

And again the doorbell goes off.

" I know someone who does." Scott opens the door and in walks Dr. Alan Deaton.

He tells me that he wants to talk privately, to help me figure out how saw what I did.

"Tell me a little about yours and Jackson relationship."

Boy, how I wish there wasn't one to begin with.

" Well, it's complicated. I thought I had feelings for him at one point. When I first met him, he was like the character that walked out of a prince charming fairy-tale. And that's something I shouldn't have notice considering I was with Scott then. And it wasn't just then I felt attracted to him, with every time I'd see him, the feelings would get stronger and stronger. It kills me, because I am so in love with Scott. But Jackson is a whole another story, he's like.. like a missing puzzle piece, the answer I could never find but needed you know? And when I kissed him, every thought, feeling it was a lie. Like my mind was tricking me this entire time." His head shaking gave off the impression that he figured it out.

" Ah, yes the mind is extremely tricky. What I can tell you is your subconscious is very imaginative. You were craving a distraction through all of this craziness. And Jackson being just that, I think because you've been trying to figure out your feelings, which all a subconscious is about, a part of the mind that is not fully aware but still influences our feelings and actions. I assume you were trying to find some way to get him off your mind. And with everything happening all at once, you somehow created a scenario in your head seeing Jackson killing your mom." For a vet, he sure knows a lot about everything in the world ever!

Although it was a confusing concept, it made sense to me.

Deaton left and I joined the others, I had to know who killed my mother then.

"It was Liam." Jackson told us, after I asked of course.

" He found out that your parents were getting better. And he's always wanted just your dad dead. Eventually your mother became collateral damage, along with your family. He told me that he wanted to make him suffer more. And killing your mother was the answer. I tried to stop him as he hopped through the window, and I grazed my arm against the window frame. That's how my blood got there, I swear it was Liam, not me." And once again that connection told me he was telling me the truth.

"Okay, I understand what I have put us all through but Liam is going to come at us soon, and we have to be prepared-" Allison cut me off.

" I think you should do this on your own,"

We all looked at her as if she was crazy, I in no way want to do this alone. I can't, I need them by my side, even Lydia and Stiles who usually are just the brains of the plans.

" I believe you can take down Liam on your own. I mean, who's to say you can't? You killed his entire back by yourself. Two with before you were even a werewolf, and the rest when you became one. Without any other help. Camie you kick ass, and you dont need us. Of course we're going to be there to help you if you need it, but I think you are able to get him without us. Don't you guys?" They looked among each and then back to me.

"Yes, we do." They all smiled and I let out a sigh. Killing beta's while being a crazy bitch is one thing. But trying to kill an alpha? I need more than just my hands for this.

The night had fallen quicker than normal, we all stood in front of my house. The regulars with Chris, and my dad. Tonight was going to be the final countdown, tonight was gonna be Liam's last. But instead of all of us going out there, it was just me. My dad was no where near supporting this idea, and I wasn't either. I was so nervous, and scared to death. So what, if I'm a well-trained huntress and a werewolf, this alpha is x100 more pumped. My dad killed his first pack, and last night I killed the rest of his new pack. I'm crazy to be going on my own, but all of my friends and Chris believe in me. Even my father does, and they will rush to me if I need help.

"Remember, just push this button if you need us ok? We'll be hidden throughout the preserve, Scott will be closest. He'll hear the frequency that goes off when you push the button, he'll reach you before anyone else can alright? You can do this." Chris showed me one again how to work the device that will be my savior if anything may go wrong.

" Okay, I'm ready. If anything happens, I love you all. Hugs?" And all at once they came in for it, tears were shed, and meaningful words were spoken. I know I'm thinking silly that something could happen, when I have the world's greatest back-up but I just had to let it out.

I made my way to my car, and they watched me.

"Wait, Camie." Scott made his way to me before I got into the driver's seat.

" I need do this before you go." And he slammed his lips onto mines, and cupped my face. The relief that washed over me was incredible, and no longer was I scared about what could happen. Because if I die tonight, at least I'll die knowing I was loved by the greatest people on earth.

" You'll be the first one to get to me if anything goes down, remember? I'm not leaving you, you aren't going to lose me. As soon as this is over, when I kill Liam, I'm gonna give you the best kiss of your life. Because I don't want to live another day not being yours Scott McCall." I kissed him again, until the sound gagging from Stiles started to begin, of course.

I hopped in and drove, ready to fulfill my mission.

or die trying.

The walk around the preserve felt like a long time, it wasn't like I could find him by spotting one of his beta's roaming around, but I am now a werewolf and could sniff out his scent. I haven't learned all the ropes but I can try. It doesn't hurt to try, right? So I focused, Scott told me it's connecting yourself to that object. So I focused on Liam, and soon after his scent started to fill my nose and I made my way towards him.

And soon enough I found him. The way he stood, was as if he knew I was coming, that he was waiting for me.

"Hello Camille." He had his hands behind his back.

" Liam." I got closer and now we stood at least 6 feet apart from each other.

"Where's the others? They leave you alone in this?" He tried to mock me, and emotionally damage me.

" I could ask you the same. Oh, that's right. I killed them." I now hit him in a soft spot.

" Just like my daddy did to your family. He murdered them all, funny cause he's just hunter. Human. Well so am I, or was. Now I'm a werewolf." I whipped my claws out, and much like last time examined them up and down and looked at him.

He stood silent.

"Whose all alone now?" I smirked a bit, feeling so powerful, feeling as if I was a alpha.

He laughed, and it echoed.

"What makes you think I'm alone?" He smiled at me, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

15 other people walked around from behind the trees. 15 other werewolves.

They slowly crept out, and I begin to panic.

"Ah, you guys hear that? Listen.. she's afraid." They all began to laugh, but I definitely wasn't.

"Where are my manners? Meet the rest of my pack. The others that I've collected over these years. I wasn't stupid to bring them all with me. Are you crazy? ha, wait.. wait you thought you killed my entire pack? Remember, you can't defeat me! I'm always on top Camie. Always one step ahead." He walked closer to me, and I didn't know what to do. Do I charge for him but let the rest come and kill me? Or do I push the button? Even if I did that, we're out numbered.

"God help me now." I said under my breath.

But why push a button to signal I need help? That'll show my weakness. If I need help, if I need signal to where I am, I'll do it the right way, all in the process of showing this other beta's that I'm not as weak as I look.

They were all still laughing, while I was ready to begin what could be the end of Liam and his pack.

"Do you know in some places they uses specific frequencies or sound waves to kill people?" I said loud enough to get everyone's attention.

"Aw, she's been paying attention in class. Good for you honey." One of them said, what I presumed to be a former high school cheerleader.

"Gonna blast us with music?"

"So what?"

"And what does that have to do with anything?" Liam spoke up, shushing his pack.

" Let's see how much werewolves I can kill with my sound waves."

And my mouth opened to let out a roar that fired out. The owls near by soared out of the trees, my ears picked up the dogs in town barking like crazy. They all begin to cover their ears, in pain. I saw 3 of them fall, and blood poured out of their ears. I have never felt so much power, I could feel the earth below me moving.

"Get up! Get up!" He yelled at his beta's who were still trying to fight off the sounds. A total of 5 were dead, and that was just because I roared. Clearly I am no ordinary werewolf.

"5 down, and I didn't even need to lift a finger." And boy was he pissed, he huffed and puffed.

" Everyone stand down this is my fight! You hear me! Anyone butts in, I will kill you myself. She's all by herself, she has no chance." He flew his jacket off and made his way closer.

" Who said I'm alone?" Past him, I could see the red eyes of my alpha. The yellow eyes of Isaac, I saw the crossbow of Allison Argent, the gun of Chris Argent, the bow and arrows of my father. And even the bat of Stiles Stilinski, and the gun of Lydia Martin. We were short four but it was nothing we couldn't handle.

Liam and his pack looked upon my friends, my pack. And fear had set in definitely.

But that wasn't all who came out, 4 pairs of icy blue eyes walked out. Peter and Derek Hale, and Aiden and Ethan and then came out Jackson. He kept his eyes trained on Liam. I knew that he was really on our side. I smiled to see that they still had my back. and they joined my side. We were even, plus one more and I know half my pack being former alphas, we have this in the bag.

"It is pity that you had to fall for her, You were no good anyway Jackson. Anymore huh?" Liam said angrily.

" Actually there is someone else who I called." Scott said, but I had no idea who he was talking about.

Out walked a man I have never seen before, but the gasps of some Liam's beta's and the slightly wide eyes of Liam himself, stated this man was known.

" For those of you who doesn't know, this the alpha of all alphas. The demon wolf, Deucalion." I stared at him, this was the guy Scott and the others fought against, and now he's fighting with us.

"Now, are you ready?" I asked Liam.

Roaring was being erupted, and blood was being shed. Stiles and Lydia stood behind Chris, my father and Allison. Making sure that they are safe. Derek and Peter fought hard,and quickly. Being two former alphas, they knew exactly what they were doing, and little damage was coming towards them.

Liam made the first strike at me across my face, and I wasn't gonna let that stop me. I pushed myself to charge for him, and was no where near expecting me to clasp him by the neck and throwing him across the forest floor.

Jackson was fighting so great that those he were fighting against seemed like they weren't putting in any effort at all.

Isaac battled of two the werewolves, getting pretty badly hit but in came the twins conjoined. And they were massive, here and there Liam's pack was slowly dying off.

Liam came from behind me and tackled me to the ground, and pulled my arm back, popping it out of its socket. Pain seared through me and I screamed in agony. My alpha heard me and came in to save me. He pounced onto Liam and roughly began throwing blows at him.

"No! Stop! This is my fight!" Being fully shifted, my voice sounded morphed but Scott listens and got off a bloody Liam, who rolled in the dirt in pain.

Deucalion had just killed two beta's in one speed, and Allison fired an arrow in the chest of another while Issac drove it deeper and killed it.

Now only 3 of Liam's pack was left, and we still had all of ours. My arm was throbbing but I wasn't going to stop.

Liam charged again, and catching me of guard and bringing me back to the ground. Hand firmly around my neck, the air barely seeping through.

" One snap, and you could be dead." The world around me began to fade, and sounds was being flushed out. I saw Scott, and my father try to rush toward's me.

"No, I-I, don't. th-this is my, my fight. Stand dow- down." I tried my best to speak. And I could see in their eyes that they didn't want to stand down, they wanted to fight him.

"No, this was originally my fight." My dad ran at full speed towards Liam.

He still clamped down on my neck. My eyes were out of focus, and life was slowly fading. But before he could reach us, and one of Liam's beta charged at him with an iron pole and pushed it right through my dad's abdomen. My eyes widened at the sight, and I struggled even harder.

Jackson immediately ran towards the beta and snapped his neck. And Scott caught my dad before he could fall back. Helping him pull out the pole, I thrashed and thrashed under Liam's grasps as I cried for my dad.

"Two Grangers dying, I lived for this moment. Say hi to your mum for me."

As if I was struck with a vile of epinephrine, I grabbed Liam's hand that was wrapped around my neck and twisted it completely 360 degrees, breaking it.

He fell to my side, and climbed over him and I held the back of his neck and the left side of his face in my hands.

"Say hi to your family for me." And with all my strength I roughly twisted, and the sound of cracking sounded . His red eyes glows one last time, and they died out. And in the moment, power completely took me over, and I let of rugged breaths as I pushed myself off him.

I did it. I killed an alpha. I finally ended it, and he's dead. Liam is finally dead.

"Camie.." Scott spoke softly, and then I remembered my dad getting rammed with a metal pole. I sprinted towards, then and hos bloody mouth and rough breathing was showing he was barely hanging on.

"There she is. I.wanted.to.see.you" He said in very short breaths, and I couldn't hold it back. I cried like a little baby for my dad. I cannot lose him to.

" Dad, you're okay. It's okay, everything is fine. You're gonna get up now, and we're gonna bandage that up and you're going to be alright. Right daddy? Right?" I sobbed and sobbed.

He looked at me as tears began to roll down his cheeks, but he wasn't. He wasn't going to be alright, he wasn't getting up anytime soon, or at all. My dad was dying.

"You- you did it. You were so strong, you fought so hard, and I can't be more proud of you. Look at you. You're everything I hoped. I love you babygirl, you're forever my babygirl okay? Dad loves you." He held out his hand and I held onto it with dear life.

"No, no please. Please I need you dad. Remember, we're in this together. You and me, we're suppose to get through this together. I need you here, so just get up. Get up and please don't leave me daddy." My eyes burned so bad.

" She said she loves you." He said in barely a whisper.

"Wha-who? What are you talking about dad?" I asked, moving closer to hear better.

" Your mother, she and I will be waiting for you. And the rest of your family. I-I lov" and that was it. Just like that my dad was gone, and I stared at his body, expecting him to just jolt right back up like he did the last time.

"Dad? Daddy?"

I look up at Chris and he's crying in Allison's arms and everyone else has their heads bowed.

I hold my dad's hand, and his grip on mines is still strong. Proving his loves me forever. But my tears can't and won't stop, because my heart is breaking into a hundred pieces.

I have fulfilled my mission, but my father saw it as his.

He saw it as his mission, and he died.

Trying to fulfill it.

Tears, tears and more tears! God I spend hours on this chapter. And there is only one more left after this!! Are you guys ready for the mind blowing final chapter?

How are you guys feeling..? Hate me even more for killing of Andy Granger? It's ok, I hate myself for doing it too! I CRIED SO HARD AS A PLANNED IT OUT!

You Found Me has made it to my goal off 100k+ reads and I am beyond happy!!! Thank you so much all of my readers, you all make my life so much brighter!!

This chapter was on point though if you ask me!! ;) I mean the plan that Chris and Andy had to test Camie to see if it'd bring her back to be herself again and it worked!! YAY OUR GOOD GIRL IS BACK!! missssed her <3 That lil moment Camie had in her room with Scott was beyond cute, even though she only imagined Scott kissing her. But ah ha it happened later on in the chapter, I added that in because #SCAMIEISLIFE and I miss them together!!! Camie has an interesting brain, she def needs to sort out what she really feels because clearly she still feels something for Jackson. But who kind of guessed Liam would have more to his pack? He's not as dumb as we think. Camie is more than just a werewolf, which is something I am going to put together in the next book!! Because she fabu, and you're gonna hear her roooooaaarrrrr! :D Who just leave badass entrances? ME!!! Like season 4 premiere and the whole Stiles part, I kind stole that heh. Creds to jeff and his crew BUT HO SHET DEUCALION! Yes I went there!

RIP ANDY GRANGER </3 Here I go again with being Jeff Davis, I'm sorry!!

But anyway, one last time..

Next, and last on You Found Me: XXXIV. Just the beginning :(

- Recovery isn't easy at all but Camie has the right people next to her.

-Scott and Camie's relationship takes turn for the worst..

-Something major is revealed and no one seen it coming.

LONGEST CHAPTER EVER BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! :)

Please comment!!! Vote!!! Fan!!!

discussion about the next book will be in the author's note in the next chapter.

XOXOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 551 33
Stella McCall is an ordinary American Girl from Beacon Hills California. Twin sister of Scott McCall. They have always been inseparable. That is unti...
8.7K 125 23
Meet Steph. She's a quirky British girl who had no clue about what is about too happen to her. After finding out she was adopted at a young age she s...
259 7 10
Liam older sister, Josie, finds out the truth about Beacon Hills. She find herself tangled in the middle of supernatural drama. How will she navigate...
2.9K 74 15
*I wrote this when I was 14* Sarah Mccall, is Scott mccall's sister. Sarah only sees Scott and her mom on special occasions. after that she doesn't...