You Found Me ☓ McCall [1](EDI...

Galing kay hereticz

Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McC... Higit pa

Prologue
I. New Beginnings and Hot Tea*
II. I Totally Lied To Myself*
III. You Got Me Like*
IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*
V. I'm Calling A Foul*
VI. What Just Happened?*
VII. Mission Impossible**
VIII. Well You Asked for It
Thank you for 500+ reads!
IX. Servants of the Moon
X. Be Careful What You ask For
XI. And You Sort of Snuck up on Me
XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In
XIII. If the Shoe Fits
XIV. We're All in this Together
XV. Father Knows Best
XVI. Father Knows Best (part 2)
XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?
XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War
XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much
XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil
Thank you for 11k+ reads!!
XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body
XXII. You Did This
XXIII. Break Me, Just don't Hate Me
XXIV. It's not What it Looks like
XXV. Shots Have been Fired
XXVI. Shots Have been Fired (part 2)
XXVII. For the Love of God
Official Cast of YFM!
XXVIII. Almost is Never Enough
Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
XXIX. Sharp Knife of a Short Life
XXX. Going Going Gone
XXXI. You Better Batter Up
XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown
XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey
SEQUEL DETAILS

XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble

6.9K 170 165
Galing kay hereticz

A/N: Gonna be actin like Teen Wolf over hurrr ;)

Previously on You Found Me: Camie has gone off the rails The good girl Beacon Hills has once known has completely vanished, and the hunter that she was to be has violently surfaced. She only has one thing on her mind, killing Liam and his pack. And she will stop at nothing to do so, she'll let no one get in the way.

She wants to play a game, and Liam's pack is the gold trophy.

p.s Once again third person's point of view, next chapter will be back to camie's hehe

May 17, 2014.

The day parents are an emotional wreck all day long, well for the parent's in Beacon Hills. Most students are up early ready for the one the best days of their lives. And no, not a wedding. It's their high school graduation. After 18 years of school they finally close this chapter, and get launched into the next.

Melissa McCall stayed up the previous night, all night long, staring at photo albums that carried pictures of Scott over these 18 years. How much he's grown up, teared her apart. For a second she forgot all about what's been happening, that he was alpha werewolf, that he's come close to death multiple times. All she thought was her baby boy was a man now, and independent young man and she was so proud of him. She even snuck into his bedroom to watch him sleep for awhile, remembering when she'd come in to check on him when he was just months old.

Sheriff Stilinski got off his shift late, and came home to a messy kitchen and an awkward sleeping Stiles in the living room, with Star Wars blasting on the TV. Usually he'd been annoyed and went straight to bed, but tonight was different. He looked at his son, really looked at him. And wondered how in the world he was blessed with such a unique child. How he was such a strong young man, growing up without a mother, surviving all the supernatural crap. The sheriff walked over, and placed a blanket over his snoring son, and felt tears spill over his eye lids.

Natalie Martin helped her daughter shop for a graduation dress, so proud of her academically gifted daughter who has come a long way through. Of course Mrs. Martin really had no clue as to what was going on in her daughter's daily life. But yet she was still amazed on how much a smart girl Lydia is, how no matter what has happened, her choosing to live with her mother, Jackson leaving, her being visciously strangled, all while being a banshee, Lydia was one of most strong-willed young ladies in Beacon Hills, and tonight her mother would watch all her accomplishments come to show.

Another strong-willed young lady was Allison Argent, Chris couldn't have been more proud of his daughter. She was such a blessing in his life, and now she was about to wrap up 18 years. It felt like life was on 4x speed, and it killed him to see his little girl all grown up. He'd finally graduated her from Argent training, and as he watched her pour the silver into her own mold, he couldn't help but feel the burning sensation in his eyes. She has suffered great loss and still smiles brightly everyday. She's the young huntress he's never imagined her to be. She's become the leader she was meant to be, but much much greater.

Then there was Andy Granger, he laid in the hospital room. Even with the television on, and the multiple beeping machines, he's stuck in a oblivion. No sounds, no one. What had him this way was the news he got from Melissa about his daughter, and what assumptions were made from his wife's death. Course he was hurting and mourning but was raised differently. To contemporize his feelings, but trying to do that right now? Impossible. For starters, his wife was gone and it could've been murder, two it's his daughter's big day and he can't be there to tell her how proud he is of her. and lastly, his heart breaks because he's daughter is slowly slipping away. becoming more and more of a dark huntress.

"She drugged you? Like popped a pill in your drink?" Scott and Stiles strolled through the crowded hallway. Scott tried to explained what happened that night when Caime came over and they were going to yo know, do it.

" No, like stuck a needle in my neck and knocked me unconcious. It happened all too fast, one minute we're- um." Stiles waited for Scott to continue, not only did Stiles know he and Camie were broken up, but how much it's putting Scott through. Scott felt like he'd be judged by telling him it's was the were about to get freaky. "we-uh we're about to do something, and she shoves it in my neck, and next thing I know I'm awake in sweat in the middle of the night."

"Why the hell would our sweet, little Camie do that to her ex-boyfriend?" Stiles was just as confused as Scott was.

"Sweet? That definitely wasn't the Camie I remember, Argent and Allison seemed really worried about her. I just don't understand why she doing this, she knows there's a better way." Just then the sheriff walked through the double doors and headed straight towards the two boys. A sight, that as often seen at BHHS.

"Boys, we need to talk." The boys followed the sheriff into an empty classroom.

" I understand it's your last day of high school but something happened last night." He handed them pictures, of two dead males. And Scott recognized them on instinct.

"These are the werewolves that run with Liam, it's his two top betas, Marko and William. They're dead? How?"

But of course, Scott always putting two and two together figured it on as soon as he asked that question.

"Camie. That's why she probably drugged you." Stiles figured it out as well.

"Wait, Camille Granger. Sweetheart Camie did this?" The sheriff was always the last one to be caught up on things.

"No dad, well yeah, same person, different ego at the moment. She's all dark and evil now. Worse than Jackson- no worse then Jennifer." Scott gave him a look, and that shut him up.

The three guys stood there, staring that pictures, and knew they had to put a stop to Camille.

Of course being the last day of school, it hadn't really mattered if you showed up. You just sit there as your teaches enter your final grades, while 6 other students take a bunch of pictures and eat all day.

So Camille decided that skipping school was a much better option. Last night's events had made her feel more alive than ever. It was something about watching the life drain out of their eyes, and feeling the warm blood splatter all over her face that made her feel so good. She smiled at the thought that this was just pre-game warm-ups. Marko and William were just the participating medals, but Liam and Jackson were the gold trophies.

And she was gonna make sure it was just her against them, she wanted no help because this was her battle. No one else will get her victory.  She smiled at the thought as she stood in the basement of the Argent's house. It was the perfect opportunity to snatch weapons.

The lighter powered on, and she grinned knowing that she was caught. Although it's hadn't stopped her from shoving another set of arrows into a duffel bag.

"What are you doing?" Chris spoke up, arms crossed and leaning against the wooden staircase.

" Packing a bag full of weapons, useless ones but they'll do in the time being I guess." Her attitude had whipped at him hard. He wanted to know, just how much of a trained huntress she really is. Slyly, he picked up a chinese ring dagger and flew it right at her. Ninja-like she catches it before it gages into her skull. She looks at Chris, and shakes her head.

She zipped up the duffel bag and started to make her way towards the staircase. "Wow, trying to kill your own goddaughter. I mean, I guess it wouldn't have been that hard since you helped kill your wife." And that was it for Chris, ticked off he clasped his hand around Camilles throat, and holds her up against a post near by.

" Listen, I am tired of this shit Camie. You snap out it, this isn't who you are-"

"Who I am? The huntress you were training? The person you and my father were waiting for me to become? Or are you just too weak to realize that I am much better than you trained me to be," She pushed him off of her " I am not Allison, you can't save me with your words. That's the thing with you Argents, so affected by the things you don't want to become. Well at least that's what's wrong with you, and Allison. So strayed from your honor code. Embrace who you're meant to be Chris. A hunter that kills werewolves, not sides with them" She started to make her way up the stairs and turned to look at bewildered Chris.

"Innocent or not."

And finally the day was rolling by, the last bell of the school year blared. All the seniors shouted as they made their way out the doors of their beloved Beacon Hills high, well the confetti, and party streamers all over the place was some kind of act of affection they had towards their school.

Lydia, Isaac, Stiles, Allison, and Scott stood towards by their cars in the parking lot.

" Guys, tonight we graduate but right now we need to find Camie and help get her back. I won't let her slip. Not like I did. We're gonna save her." Allison spoke up.

"I want to enjoy tonight will all of you, especially Camie. So we need to pull her out of this phase okay?" Lydia pursed her lips per usual, and has determination in her eyes.

" Let's hear it, SENIORSSSSSSS!" Stiles yelled while diving in for a group hug, and after some hesitation the rest of them dove in as well.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to class of 2014's graduation commencement."

The gymnasium went in an uproar as as parents cheered, and family watched as the class was getting ready to become official Alumni.

It was the longest speeches every being given, thought Camille, She sat starting at the clock. And then she heard the principal call up the two class valedictorian, Which happen to be Camille herself, and Ms. Lydia Martin.

" You have completely lost it and you need to control yourself." Lydia kept her smile on, and quietly spoke to Camille.

" Careful Lydia, it's look like you care about others when really we all know you just care about yourself." She glared at the strawberry blonde, and walked to the podium and began her speech.

" Parents, family, and friends, tonight is the moment we've been waiting for our entire lives. What seemed like an eternity to us, felt like speeding race for our families. It felt like forever but happened all too quick as well. We've made it, and now it's our time to shine. To make the change we want to see in the world. Before I moved to Beacon Hills, I didn't know who I was or who I wanted to be." She holds her breath for a second, as a tear rolls down her cheek. Making it almost believable that she cared, when really this is the last place she wanted to be. "But today, as I stand on front of my classmates, family and special friends, I can honestly say I know who I am. Thanks to my mother and ,especially, my father I am the person who I am meant to be. And without my friends, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Isaac. Lydia, Aiden, Ethan, and Danny, without the other parental figures in my life, Melissa McCall, Chris Argent, Sherriff, Mrs. Martin, I wouldn't be who I am today. Class of 2014 we did it!" She cheered into microphone, as the rest of the class did. All except her friends, who glanced at each other, with straight faces, worried beyond belief.

Camille glanced back to Lydia, " Good luck, not that you'll need it." She smiled widely, as Lydia began.

After other minute or two hearing basically what she said, the clapping and cheering began again. The principal granted them back to their speech. And the acknowledgements began, of course before she knew her mother was murdered by Jackson, her biggest moment was to graduate. It was an accomplishment she couldn't wait for. But with one thing on her mind, killing werewolves, this was something in the way.

Finally after 259 students, they were all waiting for those words.

" Family, friends, faculty, and staff, I present to you the graduated class of 2014!"

It sounded as if the entire world has yelled, screams errupted through the gymnasium. and caps were flown in the air. The families of the students ran for their graduate, and waterworks were flowing.

"Oh my, my bab- baby!" Melissa latched onto Scott and they both cried. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and seen his father with tears in his eyes. Rafael McCall wasn't a so-called father to Scott, he was barely around and when he was, it was work only. But none of the mattered he had just graduated, and having both his parents there is what wanted.

Parents were crying and squeezing their children to death. Happy tears were flowing, and for once Scott and his friends were able to enjoy themselves. Stiles charged for his brother and , rather than a manly hug, they embraced each other, and cried like little babies. So thankful have each other throughout all these years , and will have for the rest of their crazy lives!

Lydia had searched and searched above the crowd for her bestfriend but couldn't seem to find her. Just them she felt someones arms wrap around her tiny waist, and although she secretively hoped it'd be a certain Stilinski it was none other than Allison Argent. They squealed in excitement, more than happy as can be.

"I know this totally crazy to say but I've never been more happy about the existence of werewolves right now. Because thanks to them, I've met my greatest friend ever!!!" They hugged once again.

Camille walked back in the gym and watched all the parents loved up their kids. She would never show it anymore but she was deeply hurting on the inside. Crying was almost an option but she kept in. She knew that if her mother wasn't murder, especially by Jackson, she wouldn't be acting the way she is. But like Liam, her family was murdered and she was gonna avenge her mother's dead.

As she was able to leave, due to her presence clearly not being needed, she felt a hand tap her shoulder. Chris Argent stood there with a beautiful bouqet of carnations. Her absolute favorite flowers.

"Congrats, your speech was very touching. I'm very proud of you." He held them out to her, and he meant every word. Although their last conversation got wildly overhand. She took them, and inhaled the intoxic aroma, she noticed Chris getting closer,

" Don't." He stopped and stepped back. She didn't want anyone's sympathy, she had already known the hug was meant for the i-sorry-your-parents-cant-be-hear sob story.

"Okay, can I at finish what I tried to say to you in the basement? "She slightly nodded and shifted her weight onto her other leg.

" This. Who you are right now, is not who you are. You want to go ahead a murder a bunch of werewolves, you are so much better than that Camille. Me, Scott everyone here cares so much about you. So please stop doing this, and come back to us." He words came right from his heart.

As she step closer, she took him into her arms and her words left her lips like venom.

" Stop trying to win her back, she's gone Chris." He stumbled back a bit, furrowed brows. His attention was brought to his right thigh that held a sygrine.  His vision started to become blurred, and his head fuzzy. He tried to fight it off as best as possible but a second later it was lights outs.

"Dad!"

"Chris!"

"People back!"

Allison, Melissa, and the sherrifff quickly rushed over to unconcious chris, Allison was so worried about her father, the previous happy tears became frightened ones.

Scott was right behind support Chris head, they had no idea what was happening until he looked around the crowd. He saw a fierce Camille walking out, ready to do complete and utter damage.

Cap? In the trash.

Gown? Middle of the parking lot.

Camille? Speeding off towards the preserve to kick and kill werewolf arse. She didn't have a care in the world. And that's what Chris and the rest had feared these past few days.

She finally got there and switched her maroon dress to black leggings and fitted sweater. She pulled out one thing from her duffel bag of weapons, and walked into the woods. She knew exactly what she was doing, how to scoop of where wolves stay. Her training had been paying off.

Meanwhile as Melissa and the sherrif got chris to his apartment, the others paced back and forth frantically. Completely bewildered of Camille's actions tonight. 

"Why? Why would she target towards my father? She loves him!" Allison was pissed, and worried and ultimately confused about what got Camille this fed up.

" I have no idea, but if she did it like she did it to me, someone else is gonna die tonight." Scott shut his eyes, and let his head drop.

She walked with a vengance, she was gonna kill Liam, and make them watch. Make his entire pack watch. Then she was gonna them too, all of them. 

"omph!" Her thought was cut short when. suddenly, the ground and her face made contact. Of course she wasn't going to waste precious times on the ground.

She jumped up and was faced with of Liam's pack member. All fully transformed, with death in their eyes. 

Their death, of course.

" Let's play," She charged for the female in front of her, but they aren't as clueless as Marko and William. They knew how to dodge, the wolf now has the two letting her have her fair share of fight with the huntress, but they didn't know the commitment Camille had within in herself, they didn't expect her to be so quick.

As soon as the female beta was past her shoulders she reached back, got ahold of her jaw, and pulled up. The sound of a cracking neck of course brought a pang of hurt to Camille's wounded heart. But she wasn't gonna stop, not until their blood was shed.

Then she whipped together her cross bow, and shot twice to both of them. Both landing in the abdomen, they fell back and held onto the arrow from their bloody stomachs. She felt so alive, so happy that she was getting closer and closer to her goal. She walked over to them with a smile plastered on her face, she wasn't talk to them or have an sympathy at all. 

"We-w- we were-" One of them began speaking, but the blood filling his mouth was choking them.

"on your side." He finally got it out, it didn't matter if they were the few who was against Liam. Jackson said he was, and look at what's happened.

She began on her path once again, and after another fifteen minutes pass by, she had caught sight of Jackson sitting close to a fire. And out walked Liam, and three others. What she assumed was his pack,or what was left of it. She noticed Liam's head snap up and her began to inhale the air around him. Camille knew that he smell blood,  that he was slowly recognizing the scent.

" Where's Arin? Kaleb? Jake?" The others looked around to see if they were able to spot them in the distance with their enhanced night vision.

"Wait- I think I see them, over there I see someone- I think it's Arin" The beta squinted to eyes, confused by the stance of the body she sees.

" I don'y understand why her elbows are up that wa-" The impact of a arrow drivng right through her chest cut off her sentence and she stumbled back onto the dirt ground. She squirmed in pain, Jackson and the rest were on their feet and alert.

"SHOW YOURSELF! COME ON!" Liam yelled furiously, he kept on spinning in circles. And this brought pure bliss to Camille.

They began to run, to protect their lives. The beta on the ground was slowly dying, and Liam wasn't going to be aiding her, while Camille was locked and loaded.

She finnaly came out, and Jackson was shocked, it was Camilled. But to him, it didn't look like her. 

"Where are my other beta's?" Liam was a completey bring red, pissed being an understatement. He wanted to end her right there, right now.

"Probably either dead, or extremely close to it. Like your beta right there." Jackson looked back and indeed ead was very close to her. But Liam kept his blood red eyes trained on her, she was not the same girl he faced not too long ago. She had venom on her tongue, and death in her eyes. She was like no huntress he has seen. And part of him was amazed by how strong-willed she'd become, but she was killing his pack one-by-one, and that pissed him off more than anything.

"You killed my family, and you-" She looked over th Jackosn, who' finally looked away from noe the dead wolf, to her. He was brutally terriffied of who stood in front him. "You killed my mother, for a second I thought I had you. On my side, ready to kill him, to make him suffer. But no- no you're both gonna suffer."

Liam scoffed a bit, Camille's attention back to him.

" You think you can kill us? Yeah maybe him, but I'm the alpha here. Speaking of alpha, where is yours? Oh, oh oh that's right. You two aren't together because my plan to have Jackson walk into your life, and have you fall for him worked. You may have killed a few of my beta's but there are othe-" He stopped when he heard the screams of his pack, blood curling screams. Jackson started making his way towards the sound.

" I wouldn't- I mean if you absolutely adore the smell of Letharia Vulpina. Also known as wolfsbane. The wonders of a trip wire, what were you saying about a few?" He was now starting to shake with anger, ready to burst. Kill Camille is on his mind now.

" I am the goddamn alpha! You can't kill me, you're a pathetic human! Huntress training will never prepare you for the fight you're about to be in with me." She stood so clamly, held the cross bow up, still with her eyes on Liam, and shot for Jackson. The arrow striking into his abdomen, causing him to fall for his knees. Liam's headed whipped, he wasn't gonna let this beta die too. He had plans yet, he needed him.

" Maybe these will help me." Liam turned to seee something he didn't expect to, something that for once actually made him terrified of Camille.

Claws extended out of her left hand as she held them up as examined them. Her once deep green eyes, were now icy, cold blue.

"Huntress training and now werewolf? I definitely don't have a chance now." She roared loudly at them, more loud then Liam ever has. And at the entrance of the perserve Scott McCall and his pack heard it.

They all looked at each other confused, and it was Scott who was more confused than ever.

"Camie?" 

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN!

So finally here it is, I apologize for not updatinf 2-3 days after "Game On" I started collefe on Monday, and it's not that it's hard or I am loaded with homework, in fact it was the opposite. NOt much homework at all, but we had a county fair, and I had to adust my sleeping schedule, although I start classes @ 130 on Monday and Wednesday :D but yeah sorry about that!

Camie is sooooo messed up! Idk what I've done to here. It's a sad day in Beacon Hills when a sweetheart turns into a cold hearted killer!

She's been a total badass, who clearly doesn't give two shits about anyone but the death of Liam and his pack. Which has been getting killed left and right, not such a strong pack Liam has huh?

AND SHE'S A FREAKING WEREWOLF NOW!!!!!!!!! WTF >:D

Only two chapters left!

Next on "You Found Me" XXXIII. FInal Countdown:

- Questions are answered.

-The Camie we know and love will come back, who will be her savior?

-Death strikes Beacon Hills again.

Thank you for waiting patiently, hope you liked it! Get this chapter to 20+ commnents and votes and WILL update by Sunday! Thank you again! Love you all <3

 Sorry for the bad grammar, I just focus on trying to get the update done!

COMMENT! VOTE! FAN!

dedicated to my baes!! @QUEENBANSHEES @fancyfangirl @ANONYMOUSGIRL21 @_AwkwardBella_

Follow them! ^

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.5K 551 33
Stella McCall is an ordinary American Girl from Beacon Hills California. Twin sister of Scott McCall. They have always been inseparable. That is unti...
3.8K 44 10
𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, never expected to like let alone come to love the small town of Beacon Hills especially not after her mother dragged h...
18.6K 497 65
Lucy Moore and her brother move back to their hometown, Beacon Hills. This town holds secrets waiting to be uncovered, and when they do, what will ha...
18 1 4
You are scott's little sister. Your name is Lucy McCall. You are apart of the McCall pack, you are a half vampire/ banshee/ scarlet witch. You can't...