The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 19

15.4K 606 106
By shenu20

*J-hope pov*

Jungkook didn't look happy at all. He kept starring at us while we were practicing. After a little while hyungs told us to come home. So I had to convince Shenu saying that other members already went home cause they didn't want to disturb our practice.

Jungkook sat the very back of the van while me and Shenu sat in front. In the whole ride he looked uncomfortable. He looked like he is fighting to control something. I think Nick must be giving a hard time to him.

When we arrived to the dorm we let Shenu enter first cause others have to surprise her. And we waited outside giving her a lame excuse. When she entered the house I turn towards Jungkook who was behind me, only to find out I am being lifted from my neck by a silver eyed Jungkook. It's Nick.

"Nick w-what a-are you doing?" I asked struggling with his grip on my neck.

"How dare you touch her?" he sounded pissed. I think he got jealous. I should have known the consequence of touching her. Ah typical alphas!

"Nick I didn't mean it like that way. We just danced. That's all. She is like my little sister." I said struggling to breath. I could have kick him and free my self. But that's mean I am inviting my own death.

"She is mine. Her everything belongs to me. You better not think about her any other way." he said with full of possessiveness and tightening his grip on my neck. I am sure those are gonna leave finger marks. "UNDERSTAND?" he yelled bringing my face closer to his. I nodded my head unable to speak anymore.

"Now leave!" he said dropping me to the floor. Not being want to tell twice, I ran inside to the dorm. I heard cheers from inside. Now how on earth I am gonna cover these finger marks in my neck?

*********

*Shenu's pov

I opened the door only to find it's dark inside. Strange! J-hope oppa said that everyone is at here. Then why it is dark and quite? I went inside and switched on the lights.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled jumping out from nowhere. The whole living room was decorated and there was a cake on a table in the middle.

"Do you like our surprise?" Jimin oppa asked  dragging me to the middle. I was so touched by them. They did this for me even though they are busy with their works. I am so lucky to have them in my life. Back in my house I always celebrate my birthday. I thought this year I wouldn't be able to do it. But look at this. I have amazing friends. I nodded my head while smiling.

"Thanks guys!" I said sincerely. They all cooed at me.

"Where is J-hope and Jungkook?" Namjoon oppa asked looking around. Just as he asked that J-hope oppa came inside with a red face and trying to cover his neck using his jacket. What is wrong with him?

"Oppa are you okay? What is wrong?" I asked concerned. He just nodded his head with a light smile still covering his neck. Okay something is definitely off! I walked to him and grabbed his jacket and lowered it to see red finger marks in his neck. Everyone gasped seeing that.

"Hobi hyung what happened? Who did that to you?" this time it was Tae who asked it.

"It's nothing guys! Don't worry. Lets just cut the cake." he said trying to convince us.

"I swear if you didn't tell us what happened, I will have Jungkook beating that person ass who did this to you!" Jin oppa threatened.

"Jungkook is the one who did this to me hyung ." All of our eyes widened.

"WHAT?" we yelled

"It's not his fault. It was Nick. He got jealous cause I touched Shenu while dancing. So he just warn me. That's all. Nothing serious." he said giving us a reassuring smile. Nothing serious?  Is he kidding me? How could Nick do this to his own hyung? Just as I was about open my mouth Jungkook came in. Great timing!

"I want to talk to Nick." I said standing in front of Jungkook blocking his path. There is no way I am letting this aside this time. He need to respect his hyungs. Jungkook just ignored me and walked past me. This made me even more pissed at him.

"STOP RIGHT THERE NICK!" I yelled making him dead stop in his track. Everyone gasped looking at me with wide eyes and bowed their head at me. I gave them a questioning look. Why are they bowing?

"You just use your Luna voice" Tae said shocked throw the mind-link. I would have be shocked and questioned about it further, but right now I have something else to care about.

"Nick take control!" I said walking in front to the Jungkook. As soon as I stood in front of him his eyes turned to silver. He smiled at me, but it soon faded when he saw me glaring at him.

"Why did you do that to J-hope oppa Nick?" I questioned him.

"Cause I don't like when others touching you love. You are my mate. You are only mine."he said trying to touch my shoulders, but I backed away making him growled.

"I don't like it when Jungkook touch and flirt with other girls also Nick. But I am bearing it. Then why can't you?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Cause I am Alpha and you are my mate. No one has rights to touch you." he said  throw the gritted teeth.

"That doesn't make a sense Nick. We both are mates. Yet I am not behaving like you. I bear it when ever you are around other girls. You don't have any idea how I feel Nick? Still I am holding it. I am not flirting with anyone like Jungkook. How would you feel if I start flirting with others?" That's it. Wrong words. He pinned me to the couch hovering over me holding both of my arms above my head.

"Don't you dare!" he said in a deadly tone. "You are only mine. Everything about you belong to me. Your heart, your body, your mind, even your soul belongs to me." he said gripping my wrists harder with each words. My vision blurred with tears. This is not the Nick I knew. He was gentle, caring and sweet towards me. The Nick now above me is anything but sweet and gentle.

"I will make sure you remember that whom you belong to love." he said smirking. He extend his canines and get closer to my neck holding me tightly on his grip. Oh No! He is gonna mark me. No! No! No.... this is not how I want to get mark. I am not ready for this. Didn't he care about my opinions? Jungkook clearly doesn't want me. But Nick is gonna mark me which Jungkook wouldn't accept at all . This would make my life a living hell. Tears ran down from my eyes, but he didn't care about it. He was so cooped in his own emotions to care about mine. I feel so weak and pathetic in the arms of my own mate now. Why he is doing this to me? I felt his canines in my neck ready to dig in. Please someone help me! I don't want this.

"NICK SNAP OUT OF IT!" Taehyung yelled who was standing in the corner of the couch. Nick turns his head at him and growled making everyone flinch.

"You are hurting her Nick! Can't you see? She is crying because of you for the first time." Tae said softly this time. His eyes was filled with unshed tears. A switched went on Nick's head at those words. He looked at me with regret filled in his eyes as realization hit him. He immediately got off from me letting me to sat up.  

"I- I am So-Sorry Love. I- I didn't mean to d- do th- that!" he said kneeling in front of me. He tried to grab my hands. But I yank it away from him looking at my lap to avoid his eyes.  

"Leave me alone Nick! I don't want to talk to you." I said holding my tears.  

"Please Love, listen to me. I am sorry!" he pleaded getting close to me. He raised his hand to touch my cheek, that's when I snapped.

"LEAVE NICK!" I yelled looking into his eyes with so much anger and pain. He stared into my eyes with hurt, but soon stand up and ran away from the house shutting the door slammed. I buried my head in my hands and tried my best to prevent my tears. I don't wanna look weak. Soon I felt two hands wrapped around me.

"Let it out petal. Crying is not a weakness. It is a medicine that help to lighten your heavy heart."   Suga oppa whispered softly to my ears. everyone gathered around me and start comforting me while I let silent tears ran across my face.

*************

After back like an hour I calmed down and stayed in Suga oppa's hold. Everyone sat around me silently watching me with sympathy.

"Oppa why is everyone is so scared of Nick?" I asked the question which lingered in my mind for past moth.

"Do you really want to know it now Shenu?" Jimin oppa asked concerned. I nodded my head looking at him. All of them looked at each other for a second and finally Jin oppa nodded his head at Namjoon oppa.

"This happened when Jungkook was 14 years old.  It was when we first join this pack. We wasn't very friendly with him cause he was cold to all around him back then. It was the day of our rituals to join the pack. We were all happy after the ritual enjoying the party. But suddenly rouges attacked us. We wasn't ready at all. It was so sudden. They want to kill Jungkook. Their aim was to kill the strongest alpha. They thought it would be easy cause he was a little kid." Namjoon oppa said and reveled a long sigh.

"What happened?" I asked eager to know.

"He killed them all!" Tae said looking straight into my eyes which widened hearing that. A 14 years old child killed the rouges..? "He killed a whole army of rouges bare hand. He was in his human form. Still he looked inhuman. He was like a killer machine. He didn't let any of us help him. Even his own father. He killed them all alone. Horror filled our eyes seeing a whole army of rouges laying there lifeless. When Jungkook came to us covered with blood after killing them his eyes was glowing silver. He looked like a beast who was thirsty for blood. That's when we all saw the true side of his wolf. A true-blood wolf which we never shouldn't mess with."  Tae said making me star-stuck. Everyone stayed silent letting me to gasped those details.

"Then why his own father scared of him? It's look like Jungkook is friendly with his father, but I noticed last time alpha got tensed when he saw Nick?" I asked after back calming my fast beating heart.

"Two years ago when Jungkook was 20 years old alpha asked him to mated with his cousin who was studying in abroad. He thought Jungkook wouldn't have a mate.But the pack need a Luna. So he thought mating with her was the best solution. But Jungkook's wolf didn't like it. Nick got furious to the point that Jungkook couldn't control him at all. Without a second thought he attacked the alpha." Jimin oppa said making me gasped

"What happened next?" I asked wanting to know more about my mate past.

"He chocked his own father. We all tried to save the alpha. But Nick gave a clear warning saying  that he wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who ever try to save the alpha. Knowing his beast side no one dared to attack him. Then his own mother, our Luna went on her knees and begged him. The whole pack joined her. We all begged him on our knees asking to spare our alpha's life. That's how we saved our alpha." J-hope oppa said. Still horror evident in his eyes.

"He was possessive over his mate even before he met you petal." Suga oppa said raising my face from to look at my eyes. "If it's help, you are the only one who ever got chance to witness the sweet sight of Jungkook's wolf petal. As a alpha It is natural to be possessive over his mate." Suga oppa said trying to make me understand. I nodded my head lightly.

"But we are never saying what he did to you was right. He was insane to do that to you." Jimin oppa said grabbing my hands. "That's why I am always saying you to come and train. You need to be strong to defend yourself." Here goes it again. Same nagging about training. "Let's teach that ass a lesson. I will train you." Jimin oppa said with so much hope filled in his eyes waiting for my approval.

"Let her live peacefully shorty! I don't want my baby to become a bad-ass." Jin oppa said smacking his head. It made me chuckle at them. They all looked at me lovingly cause after back a while they was finally able to lighten my mood. 

"What I am telling the truth. She need to be trained to kick his ass. Cause hyung your so called son Jungkook is hurting my princess by behaving like a man hoe flirting with others. And he has guts to yell at her telling she belongs him. What a great son you raised hyung!" Jimin oppa said earning death glares from Jin oppa.

"PARK JIMIN!" Jin oppa yelled at him making everyone laugh. Suddenly the familiar scent of chocolate and lavender filled my nose.I knew from the scent that Jungkook is close. He is coming.

"Seriously hyung! You are always saying that you raised him. But look he is bitching around with other girls to hurt our little princess." Jimin oppa said standing up ready to ran for his life in case. Before Jin oppa can say anything I butt in

"If I was you oppa I will stop bad-mouthing about him right now." I said freeing myself from Suga oppa's hold. They all gave me a confused look and started sniffing the air. Their eyes widened when they cached the scent of Jungkook. Just in time Jungkook came in and looked at everyone shocked face with confusion. All heads turn towards me.

"How?" they all asked in unison except Jungkook who was oblivious to this whole situation.

" Isn't it obvious. He is my mate. So I smelled his scent." I said throw the mind-link not wanting to Jungkook to hear it.. 

"Humans can't smell their mate's scent Shenu!" Namjoon oppa mind-linked back taking everyone by surprise.

"And you are a human!" J-hope oppa mind-linked back

That is right. I am human. Then how on earth I can smell him?

Not only him, both him and Taehyung!          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.3K 20
"i wish I had abort you!" "you should just die then living!" "you're the curse! We don't need you!" "all I wish for a happy family but I guess I won'...
885K 50.7K 78
"A moonwolf doesn't have a mate... then why do I have a mate? Even if I do have a mate then why is it him?! Why Jeon Jungkook-- the person I fucking...
361K 11.9K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...