Connections | ✔️

By CxTannir

[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl... More

Authors Note & Cast Aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Epilogue
THANKYOU
* HELP! *
SEQUEL

Thirty seven

33.1K 848 121
By CxTannir

Valerie P.O.V.

A small, wet splash hit the top of my cheekbone, and then another, causing me to pull away from Carter's embrace.

"Did you feel that?" I whispered, drawing my hand up to touch the damp skin. He shook his head before raising one palm up to the sky. Surely, a few raindrops fell onto his outstretched hand.

"Oh it must be spitting." Just as the words left his mouth, a flash of lightning lit up the night sky and the sound of thunder crackled threateningly above us. We turned our heads upwards as huge, dark cumulonimbus clouds came rolling in ominously.

Carter quickly bent down and grabbed our shoes before taking my hand in his. "Come on let's go!"

We rushed across the sand and onto the boardwalk to seek refuge from the incoming storm. One heavy drop turned into two, then four and eight, as the amount of water multiplied and cascaded relentlessly from the heavens.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed breathlessly as the rain came pouring down, drenching us from head to toe as we raced barefoot back to the bungalow. "That came out of no where!" I exclaimed, as Carter reached into his back pocket for our key. We quickly head indoors for safety, away from the storm.

"Yeah," he chuckled, shaking out his hair, sending flying droplets of water everywhere.

"Hey!" I shielded my face away from him. He shook his hair out once more with a cheeky grin, splashing me with the coldness.

The sound of the rainfall drummed against the roof and deck, as the humidity of the storm and the cool breeze of the ocean flowed through the room.

I quickly removed the necklaces I had on to lay them out to dry, before running a hand through my wet, unruly hair. As I was standing there, I suddenly noticed Carter's very suggestive appearance. His white shirt had gone see-through and clung to every inch of his tanned skin nicely. His broad, defined chest, alongside his abdominals were shown off delightfully through the thin, wet material. That's my boyfriend? I bit my lip as my eyes ran over the sight, sending silent thanks to the rain gods above for pouring down on us, well, on him. He began unbuttoning his shirt one by one, before slipping it off his shoulders behind him. Oh my. Am I watching Magic Mike?

His gaze flickered over to me before smirking. Crap. Busted. I'm probably gawking at him hardcore, as if he was the last gallon of sweet, sweet ice cream left on the planet. I quickly turned my head and cleared my throat casually, proceeding to make my way to the bathroom to strip off my own soggy clothes.

He caught me from behind, before spinning me around to face him. "You know what I love about you Valerie?" he said amusedly. "I love that you're so real. Your emotions always come through on your face," he smiled. I could see it now. The faint twinkle in his eyes that were full of love.

"Say that again." I whispered in awe.

"I," he kissed the back of my knuckles. "Love," he pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. "You." He whispered, just below my ear.

I grinned before tip toeing up closer to him. "and I love you." I smiled against his lips.

"That sounds so good coming out of you," he grinned. He took my hand before leading us into the bathroom, and reached inside the shower before turning on the hot water. He placed a hand on my hip, and one on my face as he leaned his forehead down on mine.

"I never got to say how beautiful you looked tonight," he whispered, swaying us from side to side. I rested my hands on his shoulders as I got lost in his eyes and his touch.

"You didn't need to," I shook my head and smiled. "You always tell me I'm beautiful Carter," I said softly.

"Well then let me show you."

I felt the serene flutter of butterflies dance along my skin as his lips touched mine. A different kind of warmth flooded my senses, almost like a flower blooming in the spring, or wispy dandelions flying away in a summer's breeze. I'm really, truly in love.

His hands ever so fleetingly skimmed the silhouette of my body, softly brushing over the skin. I traced circles with my thumb along his collarbone, erupting a line of goosebumps along his arm. I parted my lips to allow the feel of his tongue slide into my mouth, as we stood there gently exploring each other's bodies.

❗️

Carter stepped backed into the shower, letting the warm water wash over our bodies, heating us up from the cold of the rain. I popped the button on my skirt and slid them off my legs before kicking them out. He did the same with his pants, pulling off the soaking material. I undid the tie of my top, as he helped me unwind it from my body and slipped the wet silk off my shoulders, throwing it outside.

He gazed at my glistening skin, watching the water drip down the slope of my curves. He bent down on one knee, holding me in his hands as he planted a kiss on my hipbone. He slowly slid the panties off my legs, before placing his mouth on my heat.

"Ohh," I softly moaned, one hand flat against the glass, and one holding on to his shoulder for support.

Like always, his tongue traced numerous circles against the tight bud, expertly stimulating the bundle of nerves. He picked up one leg and hooked it over his shoulder, before he began to stroke my core more firmly. My legs were shaking and weak from the pulsing sensation racking through my body. His wet underwear hid nothing of the raging monster lying beneath as his mouth worked against me.

I pulled him back up to trail kisses along his neck before removing his briefs. I wrapped my hand around his member, moving it up and down in a twisting motion. A deep rumble erupted in the back of his throat as I rubbed my thumb over his tip. He pressed his lips to mine, sucking in my lower lip as I continued to pump his cock.

I felt his hand close over the top of mine before intertwining our fingers together. He pushed me gently against the glass and rested our joint hands beside my head. Our naked, wet bodies slipped against each other, fuelling an intense desire from within. The steam of the shower added to our hot breaths, as we stood mere inches apart. I leaned forward to capture his lips once again to feel them moving against mine.

"Turn around baby," he murmured. I pressed my front to the cool glass, resting my palms against the flat surface, whilst the hot water washed down my back. He lightly gripped my hips to lift them up slightly, before I felt his head push against my core, sliding up and down over the folds.

"Take me, Carter." I pleaded breathlessly. I groaned as I felt his member slowly enter me. More. He withdrew it, before sliding back in again, inching further and further. "Yes," I hissed in pleasure.

He leaned forward to rest his head on my shoulder, pressing a kiss to the side of my neck before sliding all the way in. "You always feel so good baby," he moaned. "So tight and wet."

His hips began to thrust into me from behind, sinking his cock into my core. Shapes of my clawing hands and the outline of my body pressed against the fogginess of the glass, as the temperature rose in the shower. Moans and breathless pants echoed throughout the bathroom, intertwined with sounds of droplets hitting the tiles. The familiar friction of our sex began to build up, as an ache formed low in my belly.

"Val," he groaned, as his pumps began to increase in speed and roughness. He was getting close. I reached down to begin rubbing my clit, maximising the pleasure whilst his cock slid into me.

"Oh!" I cried, clenching my lower body muscles tightly, before relaxing as I felt my orgasm reach me.

I withdrew from our position and turned around to kneel on the tiles. I reached out to rub his jewels with my hand, as I wrapped my lips around his member, bobbing up and down.

"Come Carter," I moaned around him as he thrust into my open jaw repeatedly. I sucked down as firmly as I could.

"Agh Valerie," he cried, pulling out of my mouth and pumping out squirts of his seed down my chest. I reached up to swipe over the lines, letting the shower wash the mess away. He helped me to a standing position before shutting off the running water.

> ~ > ~ >  End of mature scene > ~ > ~>

Carter took a fluffy white towel and wrapped it around my body before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Mm I think I'm addicted to you," he chuckled, folding one around his waist, before taking another to rustle it through his wet hair.

"You have me all night," I smiled, sliding my arms around him, resting my chin on his chest.

He wrapped the extra towel over his shoulders and around both of us.

"That's going to get you in trouble, my love," he cocked one eyebrow at me.

My love. That's f*cking cute.

"I like trouble with you." I smirked. "No, wait. I love trouble."

He swiftly picked me up bridal style before stepping out and spinning us in circles around the room. I giggled as I clutched onto him tightly, before he plopped down on the couch with a grin.

He nuzzled his head into the centre of my chest, resting it there for a moment. I clutched his face with both my hands and lifted him up, running my eyes all over his features, committing every single detail to memory.

He placed a soft feather touch kiss on my lips. "All night huh," he murmured more to himself than me. I nodded with a light smile. "Let's build a fort!" his eyes widened mischievously.

Carter shifted me off his lap before getting up to pull the cushions off the couch. I stared in amusement at his still very naked, towel-clad figure rearranging some of the furniture. I strolled over to the closet to pull out some fresh robes for us. Noticing a couple of extra linens and pillows stored on the shelf, I pulled those out too before slipping the robe on myself.

"I come bearing fort gifts," I said teasingly.

"Thanks princess," he chuckled taking the robe from me to pop it on.

I laid out one of the extra blankets and sheets on the ground for cushioning, whilst Carter spread another sheet over top of the back of the couch and the backrest of the dining chairs, effectively creating a little tent. He pushed the cushions under the chair legs to block off the gaps, before taking a few more pillows from our bed to put inside for comfort. He switched off the lights and turned on one bedside lamp, casting a soft glow across the room.

"Welcome to your castle," he winked.

I crawled inside and laid down on my stomach, watching the rain drops cause a million tiny ripples across the surface of the ocean.

"The best castle on earth," I grinned, humouring him as he followed behind me to lie down.

He picked out a flower hiding behind a cushion, and tucked it behind my ear with a cheeky smile. I giggled as I noticed he had plucked it from the coffee table earlier.

"Thankyou my handsome prince." I pecked him on the cheek, before we burst out laughing at our cheesiness.

We laid on our backs, relaxing as we listened to the soothing pitter patter of the rain.

"This is my favorite place I've ever been to," he murmured absentmindedly, staring up at the blanketed ceiling.

"Really?" I turned to face him in surprise.

"Yeah. I prefer beachy locations and the people are nice and friendly," he turned on his side and rested one hand on my waist. "Plus you're here with me. Makes everything so much better."

My lips tugged up into a smile, as I toyed with his hand. Yet again, I couldn't believe he got me a freaking vacation for my birthday. He's too good for words.

"I feel guilty I didn't get to give you anything on your birthday." I pouted.

"You didn't know who I was," he chuckled.

"Yeah... but, now I do. I'm sad that I missed it." I mumbled.

"Well, meeting you was a gift in itself," he said, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"Gosh how are you so smooth with your words?" I said, wrapping my arms around him and curling up into his chest.

"Years of keeping myself together in the public eye I guess," he chuckled with a shrug. "Having to talk to lots of people in just the right way."

I nodded. "Do you ever get overwhelmed? I've never really seen you get stressed..."

"Yeah. I used to worry more when I was younger, y'know about who I should be, how I should act... if people were going to like my stuff," he began. "But as I grew up I learnt to toughen up my exterior and polish that armour, not let little things get to me. I just had to focus on myself. Work on me, for me. Be myself, and just live life how I wanted to."

"I think that you're very impressive Carter." I smiled, leaning in to give him a kiss. "I see why so many people admire you. I really admire you."

He rolled over on top of me, sliding his legs between mine comfortably, and lightly brushed the hair on the side of my face.

"Thankyou. You're really one in 7 billion Valerie," he murmured softly, peppering light kisses all over my cheek and jaw.

One of my favorite things about him, was that he wasn't afraid to show his affection for me, constantly showering me in hugs and kisses.

"I love you Carter," I murmured, reaching up with my hand to stroke the side of his face. The words rolled off my tongue so easily now. They were no longer trapped within the confines of my heart, able to be expressed through every part of me. It was easily the most euphoric feeling. A bird being set free.

"I'm so in love with you," he rested his head in the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent.

I wrapped my arms around his back, trailing tickles along his spine. He pressed a kiss to the side of my neck, before taking it further and flickered the tip of his tongue out.

"Mmm," I murmured softly at the delicate touch.

His lips met mine gently, delicately caressing the plump flesh. Like always, it sent my body on a high, his touch creating a blazing heat. I slid my tongue into his mouth, feeling more of the sweetness as I twirled it with his. His hand trailed up my thigh, slipping underneath the white cotton to lightly trace his fingertips along my hip.

"Make love to me," my hot breath whispered against his ear.

"All night." he repeated my early statement in a low, husky voice.

❗️

The robes encasing our bodies fell in a flourishing sweep, before our lips connected once again. Each touch was soft, slow and gentle with purpose. Lust, passion and desire were all overshadowed by an all-consuming love in this moment. Every inch of my body was worshipped and nurtured adoringly, as was his.

Our eyes held each other in their depths, as our bodies intertwined together and our souls freely became one. The sound of rain, the whistling breeze and the gentle lull of waves in the ocean, set the background for the erotic sounds of our unhurried lovemaking. We whispered sweet nothings to each other as we lay in a wild mess, tangled up in sheets on the floor underneath the radiance of the moonlight.

It was everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 13.3K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...
73.7K 2.6K 45
COMPLETE ⚠️ This is a fictional story. ⚠️ All characters are fictional, their opinions and actions are in no way real, or related to the real world...
672K 16.1K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
2.1M 85.8K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...