We're Stuck Here So Lets Have...

By robotdirectionattack

Toge Senso and Kuraun Kawa have slipped into the Naruto world...from their tv. As they go through the Naruto... More

Travel?
Team?
Surviving?
Injuries?
Pineapple?
DOGS?
Pedophiles...?
Exams?
Stupidity?
Sleepy?
Interrogation?
Darkness?
Platinum?
Feelings?
Sick?
Laziness?
Trouble?
Worry?
Maybe?
Healing?
Queen?
Sorry.

Leaving?

337 16 4
By robotdirectionattack

Newwwwwwwww chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I haven't updated for longer than I hoped, but I am today so cupcakes!

Well I just made myself hungry.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this, and I lurrrrrrrv youuuuu

Vote and share and pocky will be EVERYWHERE

WHO WOULDN'T WANT THAT AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT

Well...uh...I hope you enjoy this chapter

~Stephanie ;)

What I remember is fuzzy right after the funeral. Shikamaru taking me to his house, his father wondering how I was doing, my not responding.

Him taking me to the little deck of his that overlooks a pond. Me sitting across from him. Nearly falling asleep each time I closed my eyes, until Shikamaru made me sleep.

The rest, well, I guess is just sleep. When I opened my eyes, I noticed that the moon was high in the sky, and the sun was no where to be seen. I leaned my temple against the pole I was leaning against, admiring the moon.

My eyes drifted to Shikamaru, who was still out here with me. He wasn't asleep, but he looked horribly tired.

"Hey, Shika." I whispered, keeping my eyes on him. His eyes moved to me, slowly and unsurely.

"I should go home." I whispered again. He seemed to slowly register this information, meaning that he was close to sleep. I put my hands on the ground, pushing myself off the ground and walking short steps to Shikamaru.

"Let's hope the next time we meet will be in a peaceful and non violent situation." I prayed, smiling at him, and giving him a hug before standing up again and starting to walk away. I heard my footsteps slowly on the wood, and I felt my heart rate increase. I had to. I may never see him again.

I stopped stepping, and looked back, half turning around. Shikamaru's eyes were still on me, just...observing. I couldn't help it.

I walked quickly over to him, and bent down, softly placing my lips on his. I lightly kissed him, feeling him kiss back and a comforting, warm feeling inside my chest. I slowly pulled back, feeling him, for a second, lean closer, but go back, knowing that I couldn't stay with him forever. 

He forced his eyes open as he watched me walk backwards for a while, before finally turning around and walking completely away. I had to wipe a flow of tears from my eyes as I walked away from the boy I called my best friend from this world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I had gotten back to mine and Toge's apartment, I had made sure that I had packed all my stuff in my cloak. I put the two ribbons I received the morning before in a pocket that I made sure would not open unless I wanted to open it. Those ribbons were now precious to me. As was the necklace I was wearing on my neck.

I set an alarm for about three hours after I fell asleep, so I could wake up as early as when Itachi and Kisame came. I slept with all my things ready, so I could just walk out the door in the morning. 

And I did just that. No one could have expected what I was holding in my cloak, all my precious items, the ones I held most dear. I walked down the streets of Konoha in the morning, looking for Kakashi. Where he was, and where he was going, was where Itachi and Kisame were, and were going to be. I needed to make sure I was there. Right as I spotted Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai, I focused on the cells in the Konoha jails, and melted the gold that was around the sound ninja, and the wrapping they made me put around Orochimaru.

Then, I walked up to Kakashi, a blank expression on my face. I'd say I looked normal, for the most part. I hoped Kakashi thought that, too.

"Kuraun, what are you doing here?" He greeted. I gave a forced smile, and looked into the shaded restaurant behind Kakashi, where Kisame and Itachi were. 

"I'm here to help with your problem." I said blankly. Kakashi stared at me, wide eyed.

"How did you-"

"Remember? What I said the first day I came here in the Hokage's office?" I asked him. He closed his showing eye and nodded.

"Of course, of course." He said, glancing at Kurenai and Asuma. Just then, I heard Sasuke walk up next to me.

"You called me here, Kakashi-sensei?" He questioned. I didn't dare look at him. I couldn't.

Breaking down wasn't an option at this point.

"Well, Asuma, Kurenai, Kuraun, I'll see you all later." Kakashi smiled, looking at Sasuke. I looked at Asuma and Kurenai and nodded, following them to where they were rushing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two pairs interjected, I was just standing behind Asuma and Kurenai, hidden from "sight." The four talked, and I tried my hardest not to tune them out as I blocked out my thoughts of Shikamaru, Toge, and Sasuke. Not to mention, all my other friends. I stayed where I stood as they battled, only to join them when all of them, including Kakashi when he arrived, stood on the lake.

"I suggest...you two leave." Kakashi said firmly. I still stood there, no trace of emotion on me.

"Hmm. I can't wait to beat these fools. Don't you think Itachi?" I looked to my left, and noticed Gai standing close to Kakashi. I was really out of it if I didn't even notice Gai appearing.

"No, Kisame. We didn't come for a full fledged battle. We only came for two things." Itachi said, still looking at Kakashi, and not daring to look at me.

"...Two? What's the second thing?" Kakashi wondered. I had to bite the inside of my lip to keep from smiling or saying anything.

"The second. The second is either silver....or gold." Kisame smoothly put it, looking towards me. I sighed, stepping forward and pushing back tears before they could even form in my eyes.

"Only gold." I told them, walking in between the both of them. Why was it that they sent the tallest ones to come get me? I was fifteen for gods sake!

I sighed, remembering that it was my birthday.

"Happy birthday to me." I mumbled, before I heard Itachi and Kisame mumble some things to each other.

"Let's go then, birthday girl." I heard Kisame laugh. I followed them as they sped away from the Jonin of Konoha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should know kid, we're looking for the sannin Jiraiya and the blonde Naruto." Kisame explained to me. I sighed. We were sitting on a cliff face, and Kisame was talking to me about all the stuff I was going to do while Itachi just...looked at the road below.

"I know." I responded. 

"Oh yeah? How do you know?" He asked, quite curious.

"The leader of the Akatsuki informed me." I said, taking out my katana and inspecting it. I felt like I needed a new one. 

"Our leader doesn't usually speak directly to someone. You must be something he really needs." Itachi noted. I scoffed.

"Someone." I corrected, rudely. I was lying on the ground, staring at the clouds. It reminded me of Shikamaru, and it made me feel a bit connected to him. That's why I got up and sat next to Itachi instead.

"There." I pointed towards a white hair and blonde. Itachi nodded.

"That was almost faster than I spotted them." Itachi commented. I took that as a compliment, but said nothing.

"We need to follow them." Kisame said from behind me. I scoffed, closing my eyes.

"No need. I know where they're going to be staying. And Jiraya will leave Naruto unprotected." I said, getting up.

"How do you know this?" Itachi asked. 

"I do not need to explain myself." I said, walking away. Itachi got up too, and started to walk behind me with Kisame. I guided them to the village to where the two idiot ninja were staying.

"They're staying here? Such low class." Kisame commented. I sighed, and walked forward, completely ignoring the shouts from the person at the front desk. That is, until he grabbed my arm. I stopped in place.

"Ma'am! You cannot just walk in here!" He yelled. I growled, and I heard Kisame laugh. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them I put the man under my gold genjutsu, the one that kills. I looked behind me, eyes still gold.

"Let's go." I said, in that intimidating voice. They both seemed taken back by my voice, more Kisame than Itachi. 

I walked to the door of Naruto's room, hearing snoring and annoyed grunts from him. I pointed to the door.

Itachi stood in front of it, knocking. I would've just broken open the door, personally. I wasn't in too good of a mood today. Naruto opened it, and I leaned on the door frame, crossing my arms and putting a foot up.

"Kuraun! What are you doing here? And who are they...." Naruto looked up at Itachi, into his sharingan eyes. Itachi was glaring down at him. Oh, lovely.

"You're coming with us, Naruto." Itachi stated, backing up a bit. Naruto just looked at me, scared out of his mind.

"Kuraun...sh-should I go?" He asked. I smirked, but inside my heart broke at his plea for help, and my taking advantage of him.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." I told him. He nodded, and stepped out of the room. Kisame snickered.

"He pretty much bows down to you, doesn't he, kid?" Kisame questioned, studying Naruto. I sighed.

"You know, Kisame, if you're going to make stupid remarks, at least make them a bit laughable." I told him, closing my eyes and shaking my head. Kisame ignored my comment.

"Well, it'd be a pain to have this kid running off. Should I cut off one of his legs, Itachi?" He asked. Itachi didn't respond, and had an almost untraceable look of sadness in his eyes. Almost untraceable.

I felt his presence, too. I wanted to choke on my tongue and fall right then and there, but I couldn't. So, as Itachi said, "It's been a long time." I opened my eyes and looked at Sasuke standing behind him.

__________________________________________________________________

 A/N: I DID IT AND I AM PROUD.

*cough* 

Well, thank you so much for reading, as always, and it means the world to me so let's spread the loooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeee

Akatsuki! Whoop whoop!

I don't know why but I always get excited when the Akatsuki ppl are in meh story probably cause they're all mentally insane and that's what I look for in a man.

Yup.

~Stephanie ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 119 18
A bunch of SasuNaru one shots. Will include yaoi, fluff and a little bit of angst! Also, I won't do smut/lemon here, so please don't ask for it! Each...
9.4K 481 35
"I had a brother but he died 5 years ago... Funny you look just like him..." He left soon after our parents died and now he wants to come back in my...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...