Bad Boy Kisses

By BreakFreexx

Emilie Grey found her boyfriend Conner Hanglinton cheating on her after two years of dating. She's crushed bu... More

Fans review!
1 Bad Boy Kiss
2 Bad Boy Kisses
3 Bad Boy Kisses
4 Bad Boy Kisses
5 Bad Boy Kisses
6 Bad Boy Kisses
7 Bad Boy Kisses
8 Bad Boy Kisses
9 Bad Boy Kisses
10 Bad Boy Kisses
11 Bad Boy Kisses
12 Bad Boy Kisses
13 Bad Boy Kisses
14 Bad Boy Kisses
15 Bad Boy Kisses
16 Bad Boy Kisses
17 Bad Boy Kisses
19 Bad Boy Kisses
20 Bad Boy Kisses
21 Bad Boy Kisses
22 Bad Boy Kisses
23 Bad Boy Kisses
24 Bad Boy Kisses
25 Bad Boy Kisses
26 Bad Boy Kisses
27 Bad Boy Kisses
Read my pretties & if you're a guy then my hotties!
Epilogue

18 Bad Boy kisses

993K 23.1K 9.8K
By BreakFreexx

I wrote a new story if you want to check it out! It's a humor with some romance! It has three hot guys in it and some mystery(; hahah! CHECK IT OUT!

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: 18 Bad Boy Kisses

Good news was Hailey and I weren't late. Bad news was everyone were staring and whispering as I got out of the car. I held an expressionless mask on my face, trying to pretend nothing was bothering me when in fact I wanted to punch everyone who was talking about me. They didn't know anything and didn't have the right too. I wish people understood that instead of making rumors. I could tell some were already made by the dirty looks I was receiving from Conner's jock friends and the girls that were his admirers.

Hailey came up beside me and linked our arms together. "You sure you want to do this?"

I stared at my so called friends even though I was the one who started pushing away from them first and felt a little pang in my chest when I saw that most of the 'popular' group wasn't giving me very friendly looks. I take it they were on Conner's side. They were more of his friends anyway but it still hurt to know I was the victim and everyone was against me.

"What else do I have to lose? I'm obviously the bad one." I exhaled moving forward and Hailey stepped with me since our arms were still locked.

"I don't know what rumors are being spread around but if you want, I can tell everyone that you were the victim-"

"No." I cut in shaking my head. "Let them think what they want too. They don't have any right to know the truth if they are just going to assume right away." I snapped feeling angered that people could be so into gossip these days.

"I just don't feel right letting you get all this baggage when you already when through enough." Hailey went on stopping us in the middle of the parking lot and making me face her. I let out a sigh because even though she was being a good friend, I didn't want to hear or get anymore lectures.

It was only the morning and I feel like I have had over a million lectures already.

"If these people are going to start something with me and not know I am innocent in whatever rumors that are hearing then they aren't worth my time."

Hailey nodded. "I get that but I just don't want you to be struggling through school because everyone is against you. I don't want to see you go down after the whole Conner thing finally ends."

I smiled at Hailey and pulled her into a hug. "I know I keep telling you this but you are the greatest best friend ever."

"Yeah, I know."

I pulled back and slapped her arm playfully. "You know saying I am too won't hurt." I laughed.

"Yeah, I know." She smirked slinging an arm over my shoulder and started to walk again.

"I take back what I said." I jokingly glared at her.

"Yeah, I know."

I was about to say something to her when she suddenly stopped, putting me to a halt too. In front of us, stood Anna. Her hair was slicked back into a high pony tail that looked like it was pulling her forehead back also because it was so tight. Her legs were on full display in her high waist skirt that covered more of her waist than anything else on her body. The shirt she wore under it, made her cleavage more than noticeable and showed off her curves. Her face was flawless with a natural look for once but I could tell she had make-up on because no one had that flawless of skin.

Her feet were cladded with Gucci heels that looked almost painful to just have on. I think I looked her over about five times before I finally looked her in the eye. In all honestly, Anna would be such a pretty girl if it wasn't for her personality and reputation around the school. This made me think of something as I looked over her outfit one more time.

"I know you're not the brightest but this is a school for learning not for you to flaunt your..." I looked at her body as if thinking the word over.

"Amazing body."

"Hooker body."

We said at the same time and Hailey let out a laugh as Anna's mouth hit the floor. I held up my hands in fake surrender.

"Wow, sorry. I thought you knew what I was going to say." I said with fake sincerity.

She narrowed her eyes and stalked towards me until our faces were inches apart. "Look here, Emilie Grey. You might think you have everyone wrapped around your little finger but you don't."

I put a finger to her forehead and pushed her back. "It's called personal space. You should try it sometime." I said in monotone.

She gave a sarcastic laugh. "You think you are some God, don't you?" She wailed throwing a hand up in the air.

"I never said that."

Her eyes turned into silts and her fist clenched. "Yeah but you think that, don't you? Just because you dated Conner Hanglinton, right?" She moved closer to me again but I didn't flinch, I matched her stare. "You think everyone wants to be your friend and wants to be you."

We had the attention of everyone outside now and I felt my blood boiling through my veins.

"You think you are the prettiest girl here, the smartest, the most wanted and loved. Don't you?" She cocked her head in a mocking way and smirked. "I mean you're Emilie Grey!" She smiled with fake exhilaration. "You are the 'IT' girl here," Her face automatically dropped to a death glare, "And that just wasn't fucking enough for you."

"You know nothing about me." I growled taking a step closer to her.

Her head fell back in a fit of fake laughs as she clutched her stomach. I wasn't finding any of this funny. I was getting more and more pissed by the moment. "See that's the thing, I do know you. I have been around you for past three years and know you."

"You. Don't. Know. Me." I clenched my teeth trying to hold back from punching her in the face. I don't get what she was trying to prove here or why she was even talking to me. The last time we actually spoke was in the lunchroom and there I thought was the last time we would ever speak. So why now?

"You just didn't have enough in your life! Being the center of attention was what you always wanted, right? You have Jared McKingsley on a fucking leash because you are that much of a bitch Emilie! You don't care about anyone's feelings but your own and that's why you made up that Conner was beating you and got him sent away! You fucking, ungrateful whore!-"

CRACK!

Anna was limp on the ground holding her now broken nose as blood gushed through her fingers. My aching bloody hand fell to my side as I stared down at her. She moaned a little and rolled onto her back. Her hand was covering most of her face but I could make out the slight shift in her nose that indicated I certainly broke it.

The silence that fell around everyone was deifying but I heard something. The blood pounding in my ears from all the anger I had built up in me from the moment Anna approached me. Her last words were my undoing.

She slowly got off the ground and pulled her hand away from her bloody face and started screaming at me. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" Blood splattered from her mouth and then she lunged at me, tackling us to the ground.

With her being in a skirt and heels, I had the advantage and pinned her down effortlessly. She struggled against me and reached her hand up pulling on my hair. My head fell to the side as she ripped it harder and I toppled off of her when I made the mistake of fighting with her hand in my hair.

Her knee crushed into my side and I cringed in pain. Why do people always hit me in the stomach?

"You're nothing but a slut! I bet you cheated on Conner instead of him cheating on you!" She was above me yelling and blood dripped onto my face from her broken nose. I lifted my head and whacked it against her nose, emitting a cry of pain from her.

While she was unfocused, I threw her off of me and grabbed her around the neck shaking her head. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!" My voice was so high; my throat went dry from the intensity of my yelling.

Anna's eyes went wide and I let go of her neck pulling myself off of her. She wasn't worth it and this wasn't who I was. I didn't fight or get violent even if it was for a good reason. I started walking away when I heard a high-pitched cry from behind me.

I turned just in time to see Anna swing her heel at my head. But it was too late, the heel skidded across my cheek opening the skin and leaving a burning sting behind in its path. I recoiled from the blow and was attacking Anna again.

She was throwing punches like a mad woman and hit me a couple of times on the side of the head. I grabbed onto her wrist and spun her arm around her back in an uncomfortable position. Her body slumped forward, her trying to lessen the pain. I pulled on her arm tighter, and said, "You are one bitch."

My shin burst into a hot pain as Anna brought back her foot that was still wearing a heel and it scrapped against my bare skin. We both toppled over into a heap. Anna rolled away from me but I didn't care because I was done. I was officially done with her.

She spat out blood and looked over at me with a nasty glare. "I think you should know something." Ignoring her I got up limping my way to the school, so I could go to the bathroom and clean up and get away from everyone. I needed to cool down.

"I slept with Conner."

I stopped walking but didn't turn around.

"When you guys were only dating for three months." She continued.

I turned around and just looked at her. I didn't have a reaction. What would have been my reaction? I didn't feel anything for Conner by now and as for Anna? She was a slut and her telling me that only proved it.

"That's right. He was already bored of you after three months and slept with me." She was giving me a nasty smile, like she won. "The best part was he was the one who asked me."

I stood there, bruised, blood splattered all over me, and probably looking like I've been living like a cavewoman with my hair everywhere, looking at her. Finally I spoke.

"Good job that just shows how much of a whore and how desperate you really are." I clapped my hands in mockery and gave her a wide smile. "You have to go after someone else boyfriend instead of getting your own. Nice, Anna. Very nice."

I clapped one more time, very loudly and pointed a finger at her. Her face had fallen once 'whore' and 'desperate' came out of my mouth and she looked like she was lost. "I hope you were happy with my sloppy second's slut." I let venom drip from my voice as I said slut.

I turned around only to come face to face with the principal. She had her arms crossed and was glaring at me. Without saying a word she pointed to me and behind me to Anna and then started walking back to the school.

The crowd that formed started breaking up as the principal, Anna and I made our way to the principal's office. I was going to be in so much trouble and I know for a fact my parents aren't going to be happy that I came back to school today.

I spotted Hailey in the crowd and sent her a look. I wasn't mad that she didn't intervene; none of this was her fault. In fact, she warned me about this. I just sent her a look saying I was going to be fine and not to worry.

My eyes meet a pair of grey ones and I felt my hands clench. Jared stood in the mist of the people with his arms crossed just looking at me. Him. I was pissed at him. I don't know if it was because of what Anna said about him and I or because whenever he was around, something dramatic happened with me.

He stared at me for a couple more seconds before turning his back and vanishing into the crowd. Good, I thought. He was going to stay away from me and maybe I could focus on me and getting past this little bump in my life.

Jared was just a fork in the road for me. It was either pick going in his direction or going in the other one. Picking the other one was a good choice because it meant that whatever bad karma Jared was carrying with him wouldn't affect me anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted as the principal cleared her throat and motioned for me to enter her office. I didn't realize that I walked all the way there. I took a seat next to Anna and heard the door close behind us. The principal stood in front of us and I knew that the consequences were server.

Nothing.

That was the punishment. Surely, we should have gotten suspension or after school community service. But Mrs. Gilbert let us off with a warning because we were her top students. As long as we didn't get sent to her office anymore, we were allowed to walk out free of charges.

I closed her door behind us and Anna was quick to walk off. I felt like I should apologize even if Anna initiated it. We were both at fault. But just as I was about to speak she walked in the other direction and meet up with her group of friends. The group of people I used to hang out with but now apparently were against me.

Fatigue took over my body and I slowly made my way to my locker knowing I missed first, second, and third period. Mostly everyone missed first because of the fight and that's what made the principal come out looking for us because no one was in classes.

It took all of second to finally get me and Anna talking and then most of third to finish our sides of the story and receive our 'punishment'. I slipped my bag into my locker, not bothering to even get my books for the rest of my classes. My head was throbbing and my side was in burning pain. The cut from Anna's heel across my cheek was still stinging and it hurt a little when I talked.

Hailey and Matt came up beside me with sympathy looks. Matt wasn't wearing his hood again and I think it had to do with him and Hailey being an official couple and public about it. "How long are you suspended for?"

"I'm not."

"Well I guess that's good because then you can have a break from everyone-wait you aren't?" Leave it to Hailey to almost be done with a sentence before realizing what the person actually said.

"Warning. I got a warning and if I am sent to the office again for whatever reason I'll be suspended and maybe even expelled." I explained leaning my back against the row of lockers.

"That's good, I think." Hailey knitted her eyebrows together looking confused.

I nodded. "It is because I don't plan on getting into any other trouble for the rest of the year." It was a mistake to punch Anna but I don't regret it, I just had to watch myself if something like the Anna situation comes up again.

"You kicked her ass. That's a plus." Matt nudged my shoulder with his fist and we laughed.

"I guess, I did, huh?" I smiled.

"I got to say when you punched her the first time I thought she was dead!" Hailey snickered and then laughed louder. "Oh God! And when you head butted her! Priceless."

I laughed along realizing how crazy I went into the fight. I never really been in a fight like that and it felt good to know I apparently won and that my moves were good.

"Just don't do it again or you will be suspended." Hailey said wagging a finger at me sternly and then she cracked a smile.

"I don't plan on it." I held my hands up in surrender.

"Good." Hailey hugged me and then quickly let go when I let out a moan of pain. "Sorry." She squeaked.

"Don't worry about it." I winced holding my side. Hailey grabbed a hold of Matt's hand and sent me a fleeting smile before vanishing down the hall.

I moved down the opposite way, knowing I should probably get to my class because it might take me longer from my injuries. I turned the corner and put on a cold mask as Jared came into my vision.

He didn't see me though because he was too busy talking to Anna. They looked like they were in a heated conversation, neither one looking at all happy. Jared was throwing his arms around while Anna had hers crossed across her chest.

What were they fighting about?

The bell rang loudly through the silent hallway and I watched as Jared and Anna broke up their fight. I thought they were done but Jared put his hands on Anna's shoulder and looked her directly in the face saying something.

She nodded her head and headed off down the hall. I was curious. Beyond curious, in fact. It seemed like they had sort of a... connection with each other? I don't know exactly but they definitely weren't just acquaintances.

I must have been staring off for a bit because when I finally gained focus again Jared's eye were on me. I felt a chill run down my spine because it scared me. I felt like in a horror movie where the actor sees someone in the far distance and knows they are looking at them but can't make out their face.

We stayed put just looking at one another before Jared started towards me. I stayed rooted to my spot not knowing what to do. I mean I didn't want to talk to him and I don't know why he would want to talk to me after I told him to leave me alone and pretty blamed him for my life problems.

But yet there he was walking to me and when he was about a foot away he stopped and we continued our staring match.

I spoke first. "Since when do you speak to Anna? I thought you guys only had sex with each other." It sounded like I was jealous but I was curious. Jared told me Anna had said something to him about me during one of their hook-ups and I'm wondering why they are suddenly talking now and right after Anna and I have a fight.

"It was nothing." He said vaguely.

"Didn't seem like nothing to me. Seemed like a pretty heated conversation, if you ask me." I replied cocking an eyebrow.

"Good thing I didn't ask you then." His voice was harsh and my eyes widened a little.

"Okay then." I nodded my head and moved to walk away from him. I stopped when our shoulders were aligned and we were facing opposite directions. I went to open my mouth to say something but closed it again. What would I say to him? I had nothing to say. I told him everything this morning and yet here I was coming back to him, asking him questions, feeling shocked when he snaps at me.

I deserved it and knew I was being stupid standing there.

Without saying anything else I went on my way to my class which I knew I was late for. In fact, I had been late to my classes a lot lately and most of the time it was because I was fighting with Jared in the halls.

"What Anna said out there is a lie."

I turned my whole body when I heard him speak. He stood there facing me with his hands stuffed in his pockets, showing no signs of emotions.

"When she said what?" From what I remember she said a lot. Does that mean he was defending me and saying that her insults weren't true? I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up though.

"You don't have me on a leash."

"Oh."

What could I say to that? I never thought that I had Jared on a leash. He would just come to me but I thought it was to annoy me or get me to have sex. Does that mean she thinks he likes me or has feelings for me? Obviously he doesn't since he just said Anna was lying about it.

"Didn't want you thinking something that isn't true."

"Then why did you come to my house this morning wanting to talk?" I asked doing a completely one-eighty on the conversation. "If you didn't want me to be thinking something false, why make it seem true?"

He was quiet for a second. "Why tell me to stay away from you and then come to me and start asking questions?" He shot back.

I was baffled. I had no idea why I was standing here talking to him. Was it because I saw him talking to Anna and curiosity sparked me?

"Exactly Emilie. You have no idea why." He said shaking his head. "I don't know why I went to your house this morning. I don't know why anything happened between you and me honestly."

Me either, I thought to myself.

"I'll stay out of your way and you stay out of mine." Jared said lastly and then was gone. Turned the corner and left.

He was finally doing what I said. He was listening to me. But why did it feel wrong now that he said it? My emotions were mixed but I pushed the feeling away. I got rid of Conner, Anna wasn't going to be a problem anymore unless she wanted to get in serious trouble, and now Jared wasn't around to make things more confusing for me.

This was good for me. I knew it would have its benefits in the future. I resumed to my class feeling like everything was looking up for me.

Too bad I couldn't predict the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 21.3K 62
Highest rank #146 fanfiction/ #312 Romance Ross lynch was always the guy who girls fall inlove with, laura marano was always the girl to come for lov...
39.6K 905 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
746 54 23
After a long time relationship with a boy by the name of Ben, Lucy is shocked to find that he was cheating on her the whole time they were together...
72 3 24
Blake Hill's gotten into more trouble then he cared to admit. As the resident bad boy, he's gotten detention for smoking, fighting, cussing teachers...