Hood Love 1

By NaeBbyXo

Janiyah is young and wants to enjoy a carefree life. No worries at all. She's books, beauty, and brains. She... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue
Hood Love 2

XXVII

14.8K 361 55
By NaeBbyXo

Niyah

"Happy birthday to you! Blow your candles baby." I smiled down at Ayden, looking up at Kiera who was recording us. I ended up blowing out his candles being that he kept trying to grab at his cake. His fat ass didn't care about the candles at all.

"Yay!" I exclaimed after blowing them out for him. He looked up at me with a wide grin on his face and begin clapping his hands as well. I was happy being that all I wanted was for him to be happy on his birthday.

"Good job big boy!" My mom smiled at Ayden, watching as he grabbed at his cake. He tasted a little of the icing first before going in for more. I got him a double chocolate cake with chocolate chips on top.

"Give dada some." Trevan got in Ayden's face as he ate his cake with his hands. He put his hand on Trevan's mouth, smearing icing onto his face.

"Yeah get your daddy stinks." I laughed, taking pictures with my own phone. They were coming out so cute, with him and his dad interacting with each other. I was going to upload these to Instagram once I got the chance.

It felt so surreal that I now had a one-year-old son. I could remember being in the delivery room as if it was yesterday when really it was an entire year later. My baby was growing up so fast. He was getting bigger and bigger each day. I never thought I could love something so much. I would die for him at any given moment in time, risk my life just so that he could have one. Ayden made me grow and mature to become the mother he needed.

"I got some cupcakes in the kitchen if Y'all want some." I let everyone know since Ayden wasn't letting go of his miniature sized cake no time soon and was eating it with his bare hands. I was prepared since I knew that this was bound to happen.

"Yeah 'cuz King ain't letting up." Trey laughed walking into the kitchen.

"But you already knew that's what he was gonna do." Kiera followed behind him.

I focused my attention back on Ayden, who had put a dent in his cake just that fast. I decided to push it away from him so that he wouldn't develop a stomach ache, and mine wouldn't either once it came time to change his diaper. My baby was in love with chocolate, so I had to monitor how much he ate.

"I'm tired as fuck." Trevan laid back onto the bed. We had been up since 6 in the morning and it had just made 8 pm. We had to be up extremely early to get all the last minute things for our trip here at Disney World. After settling into the hotel room, having lunch, picking up some things for Ayden's little party here in the hotel, and coming back we had just now settled in. We had bought pizzas, wings, party hats, and little party favors for all of Ayden's cousins who were here for the family trip. Everyone had agreed to go a couple of months ago so that is what we decided to do.

"I am too. We're going to the theme park tomorrow so make sure you get plenty rest."

"I already know. I'm gone get in the shower after you get done with King."

"Okay." I stood from my seat with King in my arms. His chunky butt was getting too heavy to hold. He was walking a little bit but couldn't keep at it for an extended amount of time.

I quickly washed him up and put him in some pajamas to wear to bed. Once I was done I cradled him in my arms and slowly rocked him to sleep.

"Janiyah we're going up to our room baby." My mom peeked her head in.

"Okay. Make sure y'all get up in time to go to the theme park tomorrow."

"You don't have to worry about me. It's your dad you're going to have to wake up." I rolled my eyes in frustration, knowing I was going to have to wake everyone up tomorrow.

My mom and dad grabbed all of their things before going to their room upstairs. We had got a good deal to rent out a large house not too far from the Disney theme park. It ended up being much cheaper than getting rooms through Disney.

"Baby," I called as I entered the bathroom. Ayden was laying in our bed sound asleep, so I slipped into the shower with Tre.

"Don't come in here tryna' start something you can't finish." He smiled as he turned around to face me.

"Boy please, I'm not even on that." I stepped in front of him, purposely rubbing my ass against his member.

He grabbed both sides of my hips. "Don't act like I won't get in that mufucka." He placed a kiss on the side of my face, as I stood under the shower head. I allowed the warm water to travel down my body causing my body to relax instantly.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back against his chest. I was enjoying this feeling of relaxation, being that I had been running around for two weeks straight to plan everything for my baby's birthday. I wanted it to be nice and enjoyable for him, especially since he was turning one.

"I love you wifey. You know that?" His arms wrapped tighter around.

"Yes, sir. I love you more." I tilted my head to the side making our lips inches apart.

"Never." He kissed my lips tenderly before we both finished showering. We were both exhausted from this busy day so that's all we had the energy for.

"Goodnight." Trevan kissed my cheek once we were in bed. He laid behind me with his arms wrapped around Ayden and I. That was all I needed to hear before I let sleep take over my body.

....

"Mama!" I whined, turning around to face her. My hands gripped both handles of the stroller as I continued to push and walk at the same time. I was glad that I made sure to wear my Nike windbreaker being that the breeze was so chilly.

"What? I'm just saying since he's one now you can give me one more grandchild." She threw her hands up in defense.

"Janiyah not having no more babies," Kiera laughed. "And neither am I."

"Okay!" We high fived each other as we laughed. I wasn't even sure how we ended up on this topic but I was definitely not having any more children. Ayden was all I needed.

"Ooh," I blew out a breath after sitting down on a nearby bench. My legs felt like noodles, being that we had been out walking all day long.

"I am so tired," I spoke as I turned Ayden's stroller around to face me. His head was slumped over as he laid asleep, holding on to his large Mickey Mouse teddy. He also had Mickey Mouse ears on his head, just as I did on mine.

"He looks like he had fun." Kiera smiled sitting down next to me. She did the same thing to Karma's stroller, but instead, Karma was wide awoke looking at everything.

"He does." I chuckled, taking out my phone to take a picture. I then shot a text to our group chat, which had everyone who came on the trip with us, to meet us at this spot.

"After this, it's his party and then that is it." I sighed as I closed my eyes. I was throwing Ayden a real birthday party at my mom's house, once we were back home in Chicago.

"Spoiled ass. I'm tired of party planning."

"Don't be boo cuz' Karma will be turning one soon." I glanced over at Kiera. She was acting like she was not about to throw Karma the biggest party in the world.

"That's not for a few months though."

"Yeah, but you know you gotta start on stuff like that early. Especially if you don't wanna be overwhelmed once the date gets closer and closer." I advised her.

"You right. I was thinking about doing a unicorn party. I saw the idea on Pinterest."

"That does sound cute, let me see." Scooting closer I peeked at her phone.

Kiera and I sat and talked for a couple of minutes until everybody begins meeting us at this spot. Our flight was for tomorrow afternoon so I wanted to make sure we could all have breakfast in the morning before we left.

"You look like you had fun." I laughed as Mariah approached us with a massive cotton candy in her hand.

"You know I did. Girl, Donald Duck was trynna get my number. I almost gave it to him."

I laughed loudly, "Girl what?"

"Yes bitch his ass said he was gone make me quack. I can't." She shook her head. Kiera and I couldn't control ourselves as we continued to laugh.

"You are crazy." Kiera laughed as she wiped her eyes. She was laughing so hard that tears had come to her eyes.

"I am because I sure as hell took his number. I need me a way to get back to Disney World for the free okay!" I shook my head. This girl is a mess.

"Bae," Trevan called out making me look over at him.

"Hmm?" I hummed walking over to him. I realized that Ayden was crying once I got close enough to the stroller.

"I think yo' son want you."

"Nigga why he my son now?" I asked leaning over to unstrap him from the stroller. I stopped midpoint once I noticed the strong smell of what had passed into his diaper.

"Nope, that's all on you. I told you not to give him all that chocolate." I shook my head as I unzipped the diaper bag. I grabbed a pack of wipes and a diaper, handing it all over to Trevan.

"Man," he sucked his teeth as he made a face. "Come on shitty." I laughed as he walked off with Ayden so that he could change him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 74 18
Nina is a 17 year old girl who lives in Toronto with her father. She goes to Canibus High, she is about to be a Senior. One day she met this guy name...
17.3K 645 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
87.4K 2.9K 47
When two old friends reconcile will there be love or will bitter ex relationships stop them along the way? Follow Aziyah and Travon as the go through...
50.9K 985 37
Tayana Brown is an 18 year old senior on the road to graduate. She has AB honor roll and is a good girl in school. Don't let that blind you, she's f...