Family Affairs

By caitlinneil7

Ally and her husband Marcus were set to divorce after seventeen years of marriage. They had three adopted dau... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

883 21 8
By caitlinneil7

"No! No!" Oliver yells, smacking at Octavia as they sit in the playpen.

Octavia's bottom lip pouts out before she begins crying.

"Oliver!" Ally scolded, lifting her granddaughter out of the playpen. "That was very naughty."

"No!" Oliver yells, smacking at the air in front of Ally.

Octavia buries her face in Ally's neck, sobbing softly. She was an emotional baby.

"Oliver!" Ally gave him a look that made him become shy.

The little girl was still softly crying in Ally's arms.

"Shh, Octavia." Ally bounced the little girl to calm her down.

Slowly, Octavia relaxes and lays her head on Ally's shoulder.

"There you go. You're okay." Ally said softly.

Closing her eyes, the one year old plays with Ally's necklace.

Ally rubbed Octavia's back.

Slowly the little girl fell asleep.

Ally carried the little girl into the nursery and laid her in her crib.

"Mama, do you need me?" Camila asks softly, poking her head out of her room.

"No it's okay, go back to studying." Ally said softly.

Nodding, Camila goes back into her room to study.

Ally left the room and went to the kitchen to start dinner. She smiled softly at Lauren, Dinah, and Normani who were sitting at the island in the kitchen talking, well, Dinah and Normani were talking, Lauren was sitting quietly listening to them, looking at her phone and smiling occasionally as she talked to her friend Kendall. Lillie lay on the floor under Lauren's feet, chewing on her favorite toy.

"No!" Oliver yells from the playpen, he'd been in a mood all day.

Ally rolled her eyes and opened the freezer to see what she could make them for dinner.

"What's his deal?" Dinah asks, glancing toward the playpen.

"He's been in a mood all morning." Normani said, taking a drink of her water.

Frowning, Dinah watches as Oliver begins throwing the toys out of the playpen.

"Ignore him. He'll calm down eventually." Normani shrugged. She glanced at Lauren. "What're you smiling at?"

Lauren swallowed and looked up at Normani. "Nothing."

"Ooh, who's Kendall?" Normani asked, looking over Lauren's shoulder at the phone screen.

"No one." Lauren said, putting her phone down on the table. Her pale face turned slightly red with embarrassment as she looked down.

Dinah chuckles and looks over Lauren's shoulder. "Ohhh, somebody's got a crush."

"N-no." Lauren tried to deny it but it was completely true.

Chuckling, Dinah looks at Lauren and tilts her head. "What about Blake?"

"Yeah she texted me, said she was coming to visit for a few weeks." Normani says softly.

Lauren's face fell. "S-she's gone."

"You act like she's dead." Normani says calmly.

Lauren looked away. "S-she's not. B-but she left."

"She didn't have a choice Laur." Dinah says softly.

"I know that." Lauren mumbled, looking down.

"Mama!" Camila calls from upstairs.

"Yes, Camila?" Ally called back.

"I need help!" the sixteen year old called out.

"With what?" Ally called back, putting down her knife.

Camila doesn't respond right away.

"Camila?" Ally asked. "What's wrong?"

The sixteen year old still didn't respond, causing Ally to become worried.

Ally left the kitchen and went up the stairs. "Camila?"

The sixteen year old was lying unconscious on the nursery floor.

"Dinah! Call an ambulance!" Ally yelled as she rushed into the room. She dropped down on the floor beside Camila.

There was a cut on Camila's forehead that was bleeding from where she'd hit her head when she fell.

Dinah rushed upstairs. "What happened?" she asked, pulling out her phone.

"Just call an ambulance." Ally said. "We can discuss it later."

Nodding her head, Dinah dials 911.

Ally shifted her daughter into the recovery position.

Octavia pops up from her crib, reaching for Ally. "Mama," she mumbles out her first word.

"Hang on Princess." Ally said softly.

"They said they're about five minutes out." Dinah tells Ally softly.

Ally nodded. "Can you get Octavia?" She asked.

Nodding, Dinah lifts Octavia out of her crib only for the little girl to start reaching for Ally.

"Be patient." Ally said softly.

The little girl's bottom lip pouts out before she begins to softly cry.

"Shh." Dinah bounced the little girl as the ambulance sirens came down the street.

"Mom? What's going on?" Normani yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Octavia just wanted Ally so she could be close to Camila.

"Let the paramedics in when they come to the door." Ally called back to Normani.

"What's going on?" Normani calls back.

"Camila collapsed." Ally called back. "But she'll be okay if we get her to the hospital."

Just then the doorbell rings and Normani opens it before leading the paramedics upstairs. She led them into the nursery.

Camila was just starting to wake up, lifting a hand to her head.

"Try not to move, Mila." Ally said softly. "You'll be okay."

Swallowing thickly, Camila looks toward Ally. "I'm sorry mama."

"Shh." Ally ran her fingers through Camila's hair. "Don't speak just now."

The paramedics begin looking her over before loading her onto a gurney.

"I'm going to go with Camila to the hospital, you stay here. I'll call you with an update, okay?" Ally looked at Dinah and Normani.

The two girls nod their heads.

Ally followed the paramedics down the stairs and out to the ambulance. "Keep an eye on Lauren for me?" She looked back at her two eldest daughters.

"We will mom." Normani says softly, she was worried bout Camila.

"Thank you. I'll call." Ally smiled at her daughters before climbing into the ambulance.

****

"I'm sorry mama," Camila sobbed out as the nurse once again came into the room to clean the cuts on her arms.

"Shh." Ally held Camila's hand and wiped away the tears on her daughter's cheeks with her free hand.

The sixteen year old had never seemed so broken until now. "I can't stop."

"Hey, breathe. We'll get you help." Ally said softly.

"I'm pregnant." the teenager breathes out, she hadn't told Ally about what happened to her when she went out with some friends.

"Wait... back up... you're what?" Ally frowned.

Camila swallows thickly and looks up at Ally. "I-I'm pregnant."

"How? When? Who?" Ally was completely confused.

"I-I was r-raped." the younger girl whispers.

"Raped! Seriously? Again?" Ally was in shock. She didn't know how to process this information.

Tears filled Camila's eyes as she looked up at Ally. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm just surprised. You should have told me when you found out." Ally said softly.

"I didn't want you to hate me." the teenager sobs out.

"Why would I hate you?" Ally frowned.

The sixteen year old shifts slightly. "Because I'm pregnant again."

"We can deal with it... calm down." Ally said calmly.

Closing her eyes, Camila relaxes against her mother's side.

Ally wiped away her daughter's tears. She wondered how Marcus would react to the news. She also wondered how Camila's sisters would react to the news.

"Daddy's going to hate me." Camila whispers brokenly.

"He won't hate you. He could never hate you. He's your father." Ally said softly.

After a few minutes Camila falls asleep and Ally decides to get up and call Marcus. She left Camila's room and pulled her phone out of her pocket, dialling his number.

"Hey Al, what's up?" Marcus asks as he continued typing on his laptop.

"Camila was raped again. She's pregnant again." Ally said. She didn't see any point in sugarcoating the situation.

Marcus stops what he's doing and takes a deep breath. "When?"

"I don't know. I never got that out of her. She fell asleep before I could ask." Ally explained.

Sighing, Marcus closes his eyes. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know Marcus. She can't handle another kid." Ally admitted. "Another kid would totally stress Lauren out too."

"But she won't get rid of it." he responded with a sigh.

"We don't know that, I never asked her." Ally said.

Marcus stays silent for a minute before taking a deep breath. "I know she won't."

Ally sighed. "I don't know what to do. How did our lives end up so messed up?"

"I have no idea." Marcus responds softly.

"Mama," Camila calls out in confusion.

"I have to go. She's awake." Ally said. "Bye." She hung up and made her way back into the room.

Camila was sitting up in the bed, tiredly staring at her phone.

"I'm here, princess what's wrong?" Ally asked softly.

The sixteen year old looks at Ally. "Did you tell daddy?"

"Yes, he wasn't mad." Ally said softly.

Swallowing thickly, Camila looks down. "I'm two months along."

"Two months? How long have you known?" Ally asked.

The sixteen-year-old takes a deep breath and forces herself to look up. "Two weeks after it happened." she whispers.

"Is this why you've been hurting yourself?" Ally asked.

Nodding her head slowly, Camila fights back tears. "It hurts."

"What hurts? Your arms?" Ally asked, ready to go get a doctor if she had to.

Shaking her head, Camila looks at Ally. "Living."

Ally seemed confused by this response. "Living?"

"I want to die." Camila says weakly.

Ally paled. "You want to die? What about your kids? What about your sisters? Your father? Me? We all love you and want to protect you."

"But people keep hurting me and I can't take it anymore." the teenager sobs out.

Ally had no clue what to say to her sobbing daughter.

"It hurts mama," Camila barely gets out as she looks up at Ally.

"I'll get a doctor to get you some pain killers. Stay here." Ally left the room.

The sixteen year old curls into a ball as she continues to sob.

It wasn't long before Ally came back with a doctor.

"What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asks softly.

"My daughter said she's in pain but not physical pain, mental pain and I don't know what to do." Ally explained.

Frowning, the doctor pulls a chair up to the bed and sits beside Camila. "Talk to me sweetie, what's bothering you?" he asks, Alex Karev was one of the best doctors and always cared about what his patients were feeling.

Camila brought her knees up to her chest and sobbed into them. She didn't know what to say.

Holding his hand out toward her, Alex smiles softly. "Let's go for a walk."

Camila shook her head slowly.

"I promise it's nowhere scary, your mom can come with us." he says softly.

Camila hesitated before sitting up. "W-where?"

"Just on a walk down the hall." Alex promises softly.

Camila nodded. "O-Okay."

Holding his hand out to her, Alex smiles softly.

Camila hesitated before taking his hand.

Slowly, they make their way down the hall with Ally right behind them. The nursery area comes into view and Alex stops right outside.

"Why are we here?" Camila muttered.

"Because I want you to see the joy a parent has upon seeing their child." he explains, pointing out a couple who were getting to see their baby for the first time. "All of these babies were born sick.

"I've already had two kids." Camila muttered. She glanced at the couple.

The couple were young, early twenties. They were looking down at a tiny bundle of blue blanket with soft smiles on their faces although their eyes conveyed a tiny hint of sadness.

"What you don't understand is these babies are sick, the little boy they are holding, Tommy is dying." Alex tells her softly.

"He's dying? What's wrong with him?" Camila frowned. She looked at the couple.

The mother's blue eyes had tears filling them but the smile remained on her face.

"He was born with a hole in his heart." the doctor explains softly.

"A hole?" Camila asked. She watched the mother's smile fade as her son stopped moving, his life leaving the tiny body.

Alex nods his head and watches as his fiance moves over to the couple. "He needed a heart transplant but we had no viable candidates."

"None?" Camila frowned. "That's not fair. He's only a baby." She looked up at Alex.

"Because of how small he is, it is hard to find a heart for him." Alex explains softly.

Camila looked back at the couple. Their baby had been taken away from them and the mother was sobbing into her husbands chest.

"Life is far more precious than anything in this world." Alex tells her, reaching down and gently grabbing her arm. "This isn't fair."

"What?" Camila frowned. "You're hurting me."

Frowning, Alex releases her arm and turns to look at her. "You're hurting yourself when you should be living your life to the fullest. No matter what is happening."

"How the hell do I do that when I have two kids to take care of and school to worry about?!" Camila snapped.

"It's easy when you try, you're just giving up." the doctor responds, he was starting to get through to her.

"It's not. You try living in my house. My dad is a dick and mom is always working. I have three sisters that don't shut up and the dog only ever wants to play. Now my kids won't stop crying all night." Camila exaggerated.

Sighing, Alex wonders if he should tell her about his past.

Camila turned away. "I want to go back to my room."

"Okay, let's go." Alex says softly, leading her back down the hall.

Camila followed him, staring at the floor. She glanced at her mother. "Doesn't Lauren have a check up for her arm today?" She muttered.

"Yes, I'm taking her in a few minutes." Ally says softly.

"She's here?" Camila looked up at her mother.

Nodding her head, Ally runs a hand through Camila's hair. "She's waiting in the cafeteria for me."

"Why didn't she come to my room?" Camila asked, frowning.

"She didn't want to bother you Mila, you've not been yourself at all lately." the blonds says softly.

"But she's my sister. She'd never bother me." Camila said. "Bring her round after her appointment. I need some company that's my own age."

"Okay, I have to go now." Ally tells her softly.
Camila nodded and climbed back up onto her bed.

****

"How is she?" Marcus asks softly.

"In pain... mentally." Ally said, she took a sip of her water.

Running a hand through his hair, Marcus sighs. "I'm tired."

"You're tired?" Ally let out a laugh. "I'm exhausted."

"I've been working all day Al, what have you been doing?" he asks coldly, he was reverting back to being the guy she was divorcing.

"Taking care of Camila and running about the city trying to get the girls to their different appointments. Not to mention the fact that Lillie had a check up at the vets." Ally said.

Rolling his eyes, Marcus makes his way toward the bathroom.

"Why are you rolling your eyes at me?" Ally frowned.

"Because you act like doing your job is horrible." he responds as he begins brushing his teeth.

"My job? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Ally asked.

Spitting out the toothpaste, Marcus makes his way back to their room. "You're the mom, you're supposed to take care of our kids and you're acting like it's too hard."

"How fucking stereotypical do you want to be?! Is that what you want to teach our daughters?!" Ally stared at him.

"Maybe we should teach them that, it's the only way they'll survive in this world." Marcus changes his clothes and sets up his side of the bed.

"Bullshit and you know it!" Ally snapped.

Rolling his eyes, Marcus turns and looks at Ally. "How is that bullshit?"

"Because... those girls can do amazing things. They are smart, bright, young girls who can do anything they set their minds to." Ally said.

"And when they wind up dead because you're telling them they can do anything." he responds.

"How would they end up dead?" Ally frowned.

Moving over to her, Marcus kisses her roughly, he was tired of talking.

Ally pushed him away. "What the fuck?!"

"I can't want my wife?" Marcus asks coldly.

"Not in this mood you can't." Ally made her way to the door.

Rolling his eyes, Marcus slams his hand against the wall. "Maybe I should go to Kathryn's." he tells her coldly.

"Kathryn? Who the fuck is Kathryn?" Ally stopped in her tracks and turned.

"Someone that will let me fuck her when I want. Or you can get your ass back over to me and let me fuck you." Marcus snaps out.

"Not a fucking chance!" Ally said, slamming the door behind herself.

Neither of them had any idea that they had woken Lauren and she was listening to their argument through her wall.

Rolling his eyes, Marcus changes his clothes, puts his shoes on before grabbing his keys and leaving.

Ally sighed heavily. She ran her fingers through her hair and moved into the room. She pulled the divorce papers from the drawers beside her side of the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at the paper.

"Mama?" Dinah asks softly, walking into the room and sitting down beside her. "Are you okay? I heard everything."

Ally flipped the papers over so Dinah didn't see anything. "I'm fine." She said, looking up at her oldest daughter. "You should be asleep. It's late." She said softly.

"Hard to sleep when dad is being a dick." The seventeen year old responds.

"Language." Ally said, she sighed heavily. "I'm sorry we woke you."

Dinah shrugs and runs a hand through her hair. "I heard movement in Mila's room too."

"Movement, like what?" Ally asked, furrowing her brows.

"Hard to explain Mama, but I think Mila is awake." Dinah responds with a shrug.

Ally nodded. "Okay, i'll go make sure she's okay." Ally said, getting up. "Can you check on Lauren and Normani for me please?"

Nodding her head, Dinah leaves the room to check on Lauren and Normani.

****

Camila was bent over the trash can beside her bed, throwing up, she'd felt sick since she got home after Lauren's appointment.

"Camila." Ally entered the room. "Honey, are you okay?" She bent down beside her daughter.

Shaking her head slowly, Camila finally manages to lean back, her hand resting on the now slightly noticeable baby bump.

Seeing Camila in a tank top instead of a hoodie showed Ally what they had all missed.

"Camila, what's wrong?" Ally asked softly. She brushed Camila's hair up into a ponytail and tied it with a hair tie.

"Nauseous mama," the sixteen year old responds weakly before leaning back over the trashcan and throwing up.

"What can I get you?" Ally asked softly.

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "Toast?"

"Okay." Ally got up. "I'll be right back." She left the room quickly.

By the time Ally got back, Camila had gone to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Here's your toast." Ally called into the ensuite bathroom as she placed the tray down on the bedside table.

Making her way back into the room, Camila sits on the bed and begins to slowly nibble on the slice of toast.

"Anything else I can get you?" Ally asked softly.

"Can I sleep with you mama?" the teenager asks softly, the twins were finally sleeping through the night.

"If it'll make you feel better." Ally said softly. She could faintly hear Dinah talking to Lauren from the younger girl's bedroom.

Nodding her head, Camila slowly finishes her toast. "Please mama?"

"Okay." Ally pressed her lips to the side of Camila's head. "Once you're done get into bed and I'll be in once I'm ready and checked on your sisters."

The sixteen year old finished her toast before laying down on the bed.

Ally went to get changed into her sleepwear.
Camila didn't fall asleep until Ally came back and laid with her.

Ally closed her eyes as soon as her head hit the pillow. She was exhausted.

Shifting, Camila immediately curls into Ally and falls asleep.

Ally fell asleep not long after Camila did.

Two days later

Camila flinched as she bumped into someone on her way back home from the grocery.

Octavia and Oliver were sound asleep in their stroller.

"Sorry." The person said, moving out of Camila's way.

Swallowing thickly, Camila slowly looks up. "It was my fault."

"No.. it was my fault.. I had my nose in my phone." The blonde haired girl shrugged. "I'm sorry,"

Biting her lip, Camila shifts behind the stroller, trying to hide her stomach. "No need to apologize."

"I'm Piper." The girl introduced herself.

"Camila." the brown eyed girl responds softly.

"Mama," Oliver whines from his spot in the stroller.

Biting her lip, Camila moves around her stroller, revealing her stomach.

The blonde's eyes widened before she shook her head and averted her eyes.

Leaning down, Camila gently picks Oliver up and moves back behind the stroller, noticing Piper's reaction.

Piper lifted her eyes. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... I'm sorry."

Swallowing thickly, the sixteen year old looks down. "It's okay, not many people understand."

"I'm not very good at this 'interacting with people' thing. I spent half my life under my bed afraid my father would beat me." The blonde ran her fingers through her hair and let out a nervous laugh.

"I was raped twice." Camila responds quietly. "And both times I ended up pregnant."

"Guess we've both got some pretty bad scars." The blonde laughed anxiously.

Oliver shifts in Camila's arms and pulls on her shirt slightly. "Mama,"

Camila looked down at her son. "Yes Oliver?"

"Want," the little boy whines, pulling on her shirt again.

"What?" Camila asked not understanding what her son meant.

Looking up at her, Oliver points to her chest. "Eat."

"Here." Camila pulled a packet of animal shaped cookies out of her bag and opened them for him.

Shaking his head, Oliver points at her chest again.

"Not here." Camila said. "Eat the cookies." she said, placing the packet in his hands.

Whining, Oliver lays his head on her shoulder and pushes the cookies away.

Biting her lip, Camila glances up at Piper who was watching her quietly. "Oliver behave. We are outside, not at home."

Tears fill the little boy's eyes and he shakes his head. "Eat," he cries out softly.

Camila rolled her eyes. She put the little boy back in the stroller, clipping him in so he couldn't get out. "Pack it in." She said firmly, placing the packet of cookies on his lap.

"Mama," the one year old cries out, throwing the packet at Piper.

Piper visibly flinched, not understanding why she was being attacked.

"I'm so sorry, he's only being like this because he wants me to breastfeed him." Camila says softly, moving in to turn the stroller so it isn't facing Piper.

Piper shook her head. "I should get going." She mumbled, turning to leave.

"Please don't go, you're the only person that's really talked to me since all of this." Camila breathes out, she felt like nobody wanted to get to know her because of the kids.

Piper stopped. She glanced at her phone for the time and swallowed. She looked up at Camila.

"Please? I have no one to talk to at all." Camila breathes out, she was growing upset.

"He's hungry... shouldn't you get him home?" Piper asked nervously.

Biting her lip, Camila looks down. "You're right, sorry for bothering you."

"You didn't bother me." Piper said. "I just..." She trailed off.

Shaking her head, Camila moves to walk away, only for a gentle hand on her arm to stop her.

"I didn't mean to offend you." Piper said nervously. "My people skills aren't great."

Biting her lip, Camila looks down. "Mine aren't either."

Piper swallowed, she bit her lower lip.

Looking back up, Camila shifts nervously. "I'm sorry for being defensive."

Piper shook her head. "When you've been through a lot it's only a natural instinct... or at least that's what me psychologist tells me." She shrugged.

"My mom wants me to see a psychologist." Camila responds softly, moving over to a bench and sitting down.

"Mine doesn't know what she's talking about, what I've been through." Piper shrugged. "She says she does but it's a lie."

Oliver began reaching for Camila again, tears in his eyes.

Camila ignored Oliver. She didn't want to put Piper off. She could tell the girl was considering opening up to her but still wasn't sure.

"Mama," Oliver whines out.

"Oliver, Shh." Camila said.

Piper looked down at her feet, building her walls back up.

Biting her lip, Camila looks at Piper. "Please don't shut me out? I know it's hard to talk to others. But I'm here."

"We don't know each other." Piper mumbled.

Picking her son up, Camila rubs his back. "But we can get to know each other." Camila responds softly, shifting Oliver who was trying to pull her shirt down.

Piper swallowed thickly, glancing up at Camila.

"I don't want to go home yet." the brown eyed girl explains softly.

"Why not?" Piper mumbled.

Looking down, Camila takes a deep breath. "My parents are fighting."

"Oh." Piper returned her eyes to her feet. "My dad is in jail, he killed my mom." She whispered. "I'm on my own."

Swallowing thickly, Camila holds her hand out to Piper. "I'm sorry, I can see if my mom will let you stay with us."

"You don't have to do that." Piper shook her head. "You don't know me." Her walls were completely up again.

"Doesn't matter, nobody deserves to go through something so terrible alone." Camila responds softly.

"Mama," Oliver whines still trying to pull her shirt down.

Piper was very hesitant. She lowered her head slightly and took a tiny step back.

"Please? I don't want you on the streets." Camila says as she covers Oliver with a blanket and pulls her shirt down for him to latch on.

Piper lifted her eyes to look at Camila. "Why? You don't know me." She mumbled.

"Doesn't matter, maybe I want to get to know you." Camila responds softly, wincing slightly as Oliver begins sucking roughly.

Piper swallowed, biting her lower lip.

Shifting, Camila clears her throat. "Wanna walk to my house with me? When he's done?"

Piper shrugged. She didn't really have anywhere else to go.

"Sit with me? I want to get to know you." Camila says softly.

Piper hesitated. She still wasn't sure about this.

"Please?" the brown eyed girl asks softly.

Piper sat down on the bench.

"So, how old are you?" Camila asks softly.

"Fifteen." Piper mumbled, picking at her nails.

Nodding, Camila shifts slightly. "I'm sixteen."

Piper glanced up at Camila and then looked around them as if looking out for anyone watching them.

Octavia begins shifting in the stroller and releases a soft whine.

Camila glanced at her daughter and sighed.
The little girl shifts and looks toward Camila tiredly.

Camila reached forward and pulled the pacifier out of her bag. She held it out to her daughter.

Taking the pacifier, Octavia puts it in her mouth and immediately relaxes.

Camila brushed her fingers through her daughter's hair.

The little girl's eyes fluttered closed.

Camila leaned back on the bench and sighed.

Oliver was still nursing, his hand resting against her chest.

"So, what do you like to do?" she asks, looking at Piper.

Piper shrugged sheepishly.

"I like writing and listening to music." Camila says softly.

"I don't know what I like to do." Piper mumbled sheepishly.

Nodding her head, Camila shifts Oliver slightly, the blanket falling.

Piper's eyes fell to her hands on her lap.

Swallowing thickly, Camila reaches for the blanket and covers herself back up. "Sorry."

Piper shook her head, picking at her phone case.

After a few minutes, Oliver stops nursing having fallen asleep.

Camila sighed. She grabbed his pacifier from her purse and wiggled it into his mouth, removing her nipple at the same time.

The one year old remained sound asleep as she puts him in the stroller.

Fixing her shirt, Camila looks toward Piper. "Ready to go?"

Piper shrugged, her eyes dancing around the ground anxiously.

Standing up, Camila offers her hand to the blonde.

Piper hesitated, looking from Camila's hand to her eyes and back again.

"I won't hurt you." the older girl says softly..

Piper swallowed. "I'll just follow behind you." She mumbled.

Nodding her head, Camila begins to slowly push the stroller.

Piper got up and followed Camila down the sidewalk.

****

"Mama," Camila says softly as she makes her way into the living room, Piper was in her room watching a movie.

Ally looked up from her laptop, she pushed her glasses up her face. "Yes, Camila?"

"Can I talk to you in private?" she asks, referring to the fact that someone else was there.

"No one else is here." Ally said, looking around them. "Except the dog... but what does she know."

Camila points to where her dad was standing in the doorway.

"Oh. Sure. Let's go to my office." Ally said softly with a soft smile.

Nodding, the sixteen year old makes her way to Ally's office.

Ally put her laptop down and followed Camila into her office. "Okay, so what's up?" She asked, sitting down.

"Can Piper live with us?" Camila asks immediately.

Ally looked at Camila with wide eyes. "Piper? The girl you literally just met?"

Nodding her head, Camila takes a deep breath. "Her dad killed her mom and now she's living on the street."

"Did you research her story? What if she made it up? What if she's out to con you and steal all your money?" Ally asked. She sighed. "I just don't want a stranger staying in my house."

"I was a stranger before you adopted me." Camila responds calmly.

"You were a child." Ally said.

"So is she mama," the teenager responds, growing frustrated.

"Camila, calm down. She can stay for a few nights, until we find out what really happened, but if her story checks out, she'll need to go into the system." Ally said.

Closing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "Sorry mama, hormones." she mumbles, she was more hormonal with this pregnancy than she was with the twins.

"It's okay." Ally sighed, she glanced at the clock. "I have to make dinner now."

Nodding, Camila gets up and quietly leaves the room.

****

Four months later

A soft groan leaves Camila as the baby kicks, her hand falling to her six month baby bump. "Piper, can you get my mom?" she asks softly.

Piper rolled off the bed and onto her feet. "Mrs. Hernandez?" She knocked sheepishly on Ally's door.

"Yes Piper?" Ally calls out, she had been working on an assignment.

"Camila would like to see you." Piper looked down at her feet.

Getting up, Ally opens the door and sends Piper a soft smile. "Thanks sweetie, I'm going to make alfredo chicken for dinner tonight, anything you would like?" she always gave each of the girls an option for additional food.

Piper shrugged. She hadn't really been eating. She wasn't really hungry and every time she ate a big meal, she was sick.

"If you think of anything, let me know." Ally says softly before making her way to Camila's room.

Piper nodded and made her way to the bathroom. She didn't know that Lauren was in the shower.

The green eyed girl was singing softly as she showered.

Piper covered her eyes when she spotted Lauren's naked body behind the shower curtain.

Lauren hadn't noticed her at all.

Piper backed out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall. She's never seen another girl naked before.

****

Camila looks up when Ally walks into the room, wincing slightly in pain. "Mama,"

"What's wrong?" Ally asked.

"My stomach really hurts." the sixteen year old groans out.

"Okay... let's get you to the hospital." Ally sighed, running her fingers through her hair.
Swallowing thickly, Camila moves to stand up and a loud pop fills the room before the sound of rushing water.

Ally closed her eyes briefly. "Let's go." She said taking Camila's arm.

"I'm sorry mama," the sixteen year old breathes out, thinking she'd upset Ally.

"Don't apologise." Ally said. "Let's just get you to the hospital."

Nodding her head, Camila slowly begins making her way to the door.

Nine hours later

An exhausted Camila stared down at the sleeping baby girl in her arms in astonishment.

Ally came in with a glass of water. "Here's your water." She said softly.

Looking up, Camila blinks tiredly. "What?" she asks in confusion.

"Your water. You asked for water." Ally said, placing the glass on the bedside table.

"Oh, right. Sorry mama." she mumbles shifting her daughter and grabbing the water.

"It's okay. You're tired." Ally said.

Taking a sip of the water, Camila puts the glass down and looks at Ally. "Will you hold her."

Ally nodded and lifted the little girl into her arms.

Relaxing against the bed, the sixteen year old struggles to stay awake.

"Go to sleep, you're exhausted." Ally said softly.

Camila didn't need to be told twice, immediately falling asleep at those words.

The baby in Ally's arms shifts and releases a soft whine.

"Shh." Ally rocked the little girl.

Light green eyes lock on Ally and the baby shifts in her arms.

Ally smiled softly.

The little girl coos softly and closes her eyes.

Ally sighed. She sat down and watched the little girl go to sleep.

****

Octavia had been crying since she woke up because she hadn't seen Camila at all.

"Octavia, stop. She'll be home soon." Lauren begged the little girl to stop.

The little girl continues to cry, kicking her feet in frustration.

Frowning, Lauren made her way into the room and lifted the little girl out of her crib. "How about we go for a walk?"

Curling into Lauren, the little girl continues to softly sob.

"Is that a yes... or a no?" Lauren frowned.

Octavia just shook her head and continued to cry.

"That's a no." Lauren sighed. "What can I do to make it better?"

Oliver pops up from his crib. "Ice cream!"

Lauren jumped, she looked at Oliver. "I wasn't asking you."

Pouting, the little boy looks at Octavia. "Ice cream."

Octavia buries her face in Lauren's neck and continues to sob, all she wanted was Camila.

Lauren rubbed Octavia's back softly.

"Hey, Laur, anything I can help you with?" Kendall asked coming into the room and stopping beside Lauren.

"She's fussy and I don't know what to do." Lauren mumbles, looking at Kendall.

Kendall looked around the room. "Pacifier." She said, picking up the pacifier and holding it out to Lauren.

Taking the pacifier, Lauren offers it to Octavia who takes it but continues to softly cry around it.

Kendall smiled softly. She looked at Oliver and moved over to him. She lifted him out of his crib.

"Ice cream," Oliver says immediately, looking up at Kendall.

"It's a bit early for ice cream." Kendall said, looking up at the clock in the nursery.

Frowning, the one year old looks toward where she is looking. "That?" he asks, pointing at the clock.

"That... Mr. Oliver... is a clock, it's how we know what time it is." Kendall explained.

Nodding his head, the adorable little boy lays his head on her shoulder. "Mama? Boo?" he asks, referring to the breast milk bottles Camila left whenever she was away.

Kendall looked at Lauren, having no idea what the little boy meant.

"Breast milk bottle." the green eyed girl says slowly.

"Oh." Kendall said, shifting uncomfortably. "Where does she keep it?"

"Downstairs in the fridge." Lauren says softly.

"Okay." Kendall nodded, she turned to leave the room.

Lauren followed her downstairs, maybe a bottle would help Octavia.

"Are you okay?" Kendall asked, turning her head to look at Lauren.

Confusion fills Lauren's eyes and she tilts her head to the side, trying to figure out what Kendall meant.

"You seem kind of down." Kendall explained. "What's up?"

"Just tired." Lauren responds, shifting a still softly crying Octavia.

"Have you been sleeping?" Kendall asked.

Shrugging, Lauren looks down. "We should get their bottles."

"Laur?" Kendall moved over to Lauren and lifted her head. "You can talk to me." She brushed her fingers through Lauren's hair, pushing it out of her eyes.

Tired eyes stared into Kendall's. "I'm nervous."

"Nervous? About what?" Kendall furrowed her brows.

Shrugging, Lauren moves away to heat up two bottles.

"Laur?" Kendall moved over to Lauren. "Talk to me... I'm here... please."

"Boo!" Oliver cries out, he was really hungry.

"In a minute." Lauren said to the little boy.

Dinah walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge, trying to figure out what to make while Ally was with Camila.

"When's mom coming home?" Lauren asked, looking up at her sister.

"I don't know Laur, sometime tomorrow." Dinah responds softly.

"Tomorrow?" Lauren swallowed.

Dinah nods her head. "You're fine Laur."

Lauren bit her lower lip and looked down, flinching when the timer for the microwave binged.

Octavia was still fussing in her arms.

Dinah got the milk from the microwave and handed it to the twins.

Oliver immediately relaxed in Kendall's arms but it took Octavia a few minutes.

Lauren sat down at the kitchen table with a heavy sigh.

Lillie came over and rested her head on Lauren's lap.

****

The tiny baby in Ally's arms shifts and releases a soft cry as she woke up.

"Shh." Ally rocked the little girl.

Turning her head toward Ally's chest, the little girl continues to softly cry.

Ally sighed and looked around the room. 

A slightly louder cry escapes the baby and she begins kicking her feet.

"Shh." Ally continued to rock the little girl.

"She's hungry." Camila says softly, sitting up.

"I know, I just wanted you to get some more sleep." Ally said softly.

Rubbing her eyes, Camila takes a deep breath. "I'm fine mama."

"You're exhausted." Ally said.

Holding her arms out, Camila releases a tiny yawn. "She's hungry," is all she says in response.

"And you're exhausted. I think she should be bottle fed." Ally said.

Camila shakes her. "Breastfeeding is better."

"You can't feed the twins and her." Ally responded.

Camila shrugs and runs a hand through her hair. "I don't have a choice mama."

"You actually do." Ally said calmly. "You can bottle feed her."

"No because breastfeeding is healthier than giving them formula." Camila responds.

"Supposedly. It might not be true." Ally said. "Either that or we move the twins onto bottles."

Biting her lip, Camila shifts slightly. "I was thinking of weaning them off nursing. Getting them to eat."

Ally sighed. She stood up and carried the little girl over to the bed. She lay her in Camila's arms.

Pulling down her gown, Camila slowly helps the crying little girl nurse.

"I'm going to call Lauren and see is she's okay. She's got an exam today." Ally said, picking her phone up from her bag and leaving the room.

Camila kept her attention locked on her daughter. She was wondering if Piper would answer.

Ally stood in the hallway watching Camila through the glass. She could see the hesitation as the sixteen year old grabbed her phone and dialed a number. Shaking her head, Ally looked down at her phone and dialed Lauren's number.

"Mommy," Lauren says immediately.

"Hey, pumpkin. Are you okay?" Ally asked softly.

She could hear a soft sniffle from the fifteen year old. "I'm scared."

"Take a deep breath. You'll be fine."Ally said softly.

"But what if I mess up?" Lauren asks, feeling like bursting into tears.

"You won't mess up, pumpkin, you'll do amazing." Ally said softly.

Lauren took a shaky breath. "Why can't you be here?"

"I have to be with your sister." Ally said softly. "Isn't Jemma there?"

"I want you here." Lauren responds, her voice was shaky.

"Take a deep breath, pumpkin." Ally said softly.

Taking a deep breath, Lauren relaxes slightly. "Please come home mommy."

Ally sighed. "Okay. Okay. Relax. Take your anxiety pill and I'll be home soon."

"O-okay." Lauren stutters out before hanging up.

****

"No!" Oliver yells, smacking at Octavia who was playing with a toy.

The little girl immediately began crying.

"Hey, Stop it right now. Lauren is trying to take an exam!" Dinah said to the two toddlers.

Octavia looked up at Dinah, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Lauren was pacing around the dining room, biting her nails anxiously as Jemma tried to get her to calm down.

Lillie followed Lauren around the kitchen, trying to get her to sit down.

"Hey," Ally says softly as she walks passed Dinah.

"Hi mom. How's Camila?" Dinah asked.

Ally smiles softly and pulls out her phone, showing Dinah a picture of Camila and the new baby. "She's tired but she's fine."

"Awe. She's beautiful." Dinah smiled.

"She is, she's also very tiny." Ally responds with a fond smile.

Dinah nodded.

"No!" Oliver yells again, smacking at Octavia once more.

The little girl released a loud cry, trying to move away from her brother.

"Oliver!" Dinah barked at the boy. "I've had enough of your nonsense." She lifted him up and carried him to the nursery. She put him in his crib and left the room.

Octavia was softly crying in the playpen, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Ally lifted the little girl up, glancing at Lauren through the glass doors to the dining room.

The tiny girl immediately curls into Ally, closing her eyes tiredly.

"Shh. You need to be quiet, Lolo has an important exam." Ally said softly.

Dinah came back into the room.

Slowly, Octavia calms down and slowly falls asleep, gripping onto Ally's necklace.

Sighing, Ally made her way into the dining room.

Lauren immediately relaxes upon seeing her mom. She moved over and curled into her mother. She was shaking and her heart was racing.

"You're okay sweetie, let's sit down so you can start your exam." Ally says softly, rubbing Lauren's back.

Lillie brushed up against Lauren's leg and gently nudged her hand.

Nodding slowly, Lauren sits down at the table and takes a deep breath.

Jemma smiles softly at Lauren. "Ready?" She asked softly.

Lillie sat down beside Lauren's chair and rested her head on Lauren's lap.

Nodding her head, Lauren looks up at Jemma.

"Okay." Jemma gave Lauren her pen and pulled the exam paper towards them.

Grabbing the pen, Lauren takes a deep breath. "Okay." She pushes her glasses up her nose.

"Relax. You'll be fine. It's not that bad, I promise." Jemma said softly, pushing her hair out of her face.

Nodding her head, Lauren slowly begins on the exam.

Lillie kept her head on Lauren's lap the entire time.

After a few hours, Octavia began to wake up, shifting in Ally's arms.

"Shh." Ally whispered. "You need to be quiet."

The little girl shifts again and tears start to fill her eyes, she usually got like this if she was sick.

"Quiet." Ally said softly.

A soft cry escapes the little girl and she looks up at Ally.

"No. Shh." Ally said.

Octavia's bottom lip pouts out before she releases another soft cry.

Lauren slammed her pen down against the table and looked up at Octavia. "Stop." She whined.

That was enough to cause Octavia to completely burst into tears, burying her face in Ally's neck.

"Seriously?" Lauren frowned.

Sighing, Ally shifts Octavia and rubs her back. "I'm sorry Laur, I don't know what's gotten into her."

The little girl continued to softly cry, gripping onto Ally's shirt.

"M-Make her s-stop." Lauren begged, she was getting panicky.

Standing up, Ally leaves the room for a few minutes before coming back without Octavia.

Lauren sighed heavily and ran her fingers through Lillie's fur.

"Finish your exam Laur." Ally tells her softly.

"Laur, you have ten questions left, you can do it." Jemma said softly, glancing at her phone. She swallowed and bit her lip.

Taking a deep breath, Lauren picks the pen back up with her left hand. Swallowing, she pushed her glasses up her face and began reading the question.

It wasn't long before she finished the exam.

Sighing heavily, Lauren put her pen down. "D-Done." She whispered.

Jemma takes the exam and sends Lauren a soft smile before beginning to grade it.

Lauren swallowed anxiously.

"Relax baby," Ally says softly, rubbing Lauren's arm.

Lauren looked up at Ally, biting her lip.

After a few minutes, Jemma takes a deep breath and hands the test back to Lauren. "Good job."

Lauren turned her head to look at Jemma. "Huh?"

"You passed." Jemma responds softly.

"Passed." Lauren echoed.

Nodding her head, Jemma smiles softly. "Yes,"

Lauren wrapped her arms around Jemma. "T-Thank you." A shy smile played on Lauren's lips.

"No need to thank me sweetheart." the older girl responds softly.

"You h-helped me." Lauren responded.

****

Camila bites her lip as she slowly makes her way into the house, her daughter's carrier in her hand.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked softly. "If you are worried about your dad, he's not here."

Swallowing thickly, Camila looks up at Ally. "Is he coming home?"

Ally shook her head. "I don't actually know where he is."

Nodding slowly, Camila takes a deep breath and makes her way over to the couch.

Lauren was lying on the other couch, reading a book and Normani was sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch as she watched the soccer match. Lillie lay on the floor, tail wagging as she played with one of her squeaky toys.

The baby girl in the carseat releases a soft cry as Camila gently takes her out.

Lauren and Normani pulled their eyes away from their objects to look at Camila and the new baby.

"Shh," Camila says softly as she rocks the little girl, she didn't notice her sisters watching her.

Lauren dropped her book and got up off the couch. She wandered over to investigate the new child. Lillie followed her curiously.

The tiny baby stretched out in Camila's arms and her mouth opened in a silent yawn. She was tired from the long car ride.

Lauren sat down on the couch beside Camila and looked at the tiny girl in Camila's arms. Lillie placed her front paws on Lauren's lap and looked at the baby.

A soft cry escapes the little girl and she kicks her feet, turning her head toward Camila's chest.

Camila sighed heavily.

"Why'd she do that?" Lauren asks, looking up at Camila in confusion.

"She's hungry, Laur. We've had this conversation before." Camila said.

"We have?" Lauren frowned.

Nodding her head, Camila shifts her daughter. "Yes when you saw Octavia do it."

"Oh." Lauren ran her fingers through Lillie's hair.

The little girl releases another soft cry.

Camila undid her shirt and freed her breast. She helped Emily latch on.

"What's her name?" Lauren asked.

"Emily Kay," the older girl responds softly.

"That's a pretty name." Lauren responded.

"Thanks." Camila responds as she rubs her daughter's back.

Lauren nodded slowly, shrugging.

Emily shifts slightly as she nurses, her hand on Camila's chest.

"Camila, don't get pregnant again, this house might be massive but there's too many people living here. Mom and dad's relationship can't take it." Normani said from across the room.

Pain filled Camila's eyes and she looked up at Ally before looking back down, she thought her mom would've told her sisters what had happened.

"Mani, it was an accident." Lauren said slowly. "She didn't mean to."

Rolling her eyes, Normani looks at Lauren. "Do you really believe that? I mean come on Laur."

"It's true." Lauren responded.

"Yeah right, she just wants attention." the older girl responds calmly.

Camila immediately stood up and left the room, even with Emily still nursing.

"No." Lauren shook her head. "You're wrong."

Ally had left the room and just walked in as Camila rushed out.

"Camila got hurt." Lauren argued.

"What's going on? I leave the room for one second." Ally says, looking between her two daughters.

Lauren looked up at her mother. "Normani thinks Camila got pregnant for attention... twice... tell her it's not true."

"Normani, that's not true at all. The first time Austin pretty much forced her and the second time she was raped." Ally says calmly, staring at her second oldest daughter.

"Told you." Lauren mumbled, running her fingers through Lillie's hair. "I'm taking Lillie for her walk." She got up and left the room.

"Take someone with you." Ally calls after her.

"Why?" Lauren turned.

Sighing, Ally looks at her youngest daughter. "I don't want what's happened to Camila to happen to any of you girls."

"Oh. Who?" Lauren asked, referring to who should go with her.

"See if Dinah will go." Ally responds softly.

Lauren nodded, she turned to go up the stairs.

****

"Hey," Camila says softly as she sits down beside Piper, she hadn't had a chance to talk to her since she got back.

"Hi." Piper stared down at her feet.

Biting her lip, Camila gently lifts Piper's head. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Piper said quietly.

"You seem upset." the older girl responds softly.

"I'm just tired." Piper mumbled.

Shifting, Camila smiles softly. "Get some sleep."

Piper yawned. She ran her fingers through her hair and stretched her arms above her head, her shirt riding up her boney body.

"Have you eaten at all since I was gone?" the older girl asks softly.

Piper shrugged. "Your mom wasn't here to make dinner." She mumbled.

"I'm sure Dinah or Normani cooked." Camila responds, moving closer to Piper.

Piper shook her head. "Nope."

Frowning, Camila takes a deep breath. "I can make us something to eat."

Piper shook her head. "I'm not hungry."

"You need to eat something." Camila responds softly, lightly squeezing Piper's hand.

"I'm not hungry." Piper repeated.

Sighing, Camila stands up. "Okay,"

Piper continued to look at her feet.

"Just let me know when you do get hungry." Camila says softly

Piper glanced up at Camila.

The older girl sends her a soft smile.

Piper half smiled sheepishly.

"Want to watch a movie?" Camila asks softly, tilting her head to the side.

Piper shrugged. "What movie?"

"You pick," Camila responds, biting her lip.

Piper nodded, she got up and moved over to Camila's shelves of movies.

Sitting back down on the bed, Camila leans against the pillows and waits.

"Hmm." Piper hummed in thought, tilting her head to the side.

Giggling softly, the older girl watches her crush trying to pick a movie.

Piper reached out and pulled a movie from the long selection of movies. She looked at the cover and read the summary on the back of the case before putting it back.

"We can watch The Lion King." Camila offers, it was both Piper and Lauren's favorite movie.

Piper shrugged. "Sure." She looked for the movie.

Finding it, she puts it in and makes her way over to the bed, laying down beside Camila who starts the movie. She pulled a blanket over herself and curled up beneath it.

Camila shifts on the bed and relaxes just as Lauren walks in with a crying Octavia.

"Camila..." Lauren swallowed. "O wants you." Her eyes travelled towards the television as the movie started.

Sitting up, Camila holds her arms open. "You can join us if you want." she says as she takes Octavia who immediately calms down.

Lauren turned back towards Camila and nodded. She sat down on the floor beside the bed. She brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

Turning her attention back to the movie, Camila relaxes and reaches for Piper's hand.

Piper's eyes never once left the television screen, completely mesmerised by the movie.

Interlocking their fingers, Camila can't help but smile as she watches the movie.

Camila smiled as she listened to her sister and her crush sing along to the songs.

Octavia was mumbling the words which shocked Camila since her daughter barely spoke.

Lauren's phone buzzed in her pocket and she jumped.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks softly, seeing her sister jump.

"Hmm?" Lauren turned her head. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and pointed to it.

"You jumped." Camila responds softly.

"It b-buzzed." Lauren said quietly.

Nodding her head, Camila shifts on the bed and lightly squeezes Piper's hand.

Piper didn't react, completely engrossed in the movie.

Octavia shifts in Camila's arms and releases a soft cry.

Camila brushed her fingers through her daughter's hair. "Shh."

Shifting, the little girl nuzzles Camila's chest and continues to softly cry.

"Shh." Camila whispered.

"I think she's hungry." Lauren says from the floor.

Camila looked at her sister. She sighed heavily and nodded. "I know. But mom is making dinner now, she just has to wait."

"She won't." Lauren mumbles.

"She has too, she's a big girl now, not a baby." Camila responded.

Octavia releases a soft whine and nuzzles Camila's chest again.

Camila returned her attention to the movie, ignoring her daughter's attempts to get her to feed her.

"Mama!" the little girl cries out, speaking for the first time.

Camila looked at her daughter. "You just have to be patient."

Shaking her head, the little girl nuzzles Camila's chest.

"Stop." Camila said.

Whining the little girl pulls on Camila's shirt.

Camila grabbed Octavia's hands. "Stop."

The little girl releases a loud scream, kicking her feet.

Lauren looked up at Camila. Piper didn't react.

Popping the little girl on the butt, Camila lifts her up and puts her on the floor. "Go get nana." she says calmly.

Lauren turned her eyes back to the television.

Octavia ran out of the room in tears.

****

"Hey," Camila says softly as she sits down beside Piper.

Piper looked up from her book. "Hi."

Biting her lip, Camila looks down. "I-I like you."

"You like me?" Piper furrowed her brows. "We're friends... so... I guess that means I like you too." The blonde said cluelessly.

Swallowing thickly, the older girl looks back up. "I like you as more of a friend." the brown eyed girl says softly.

Piper tilted her head to the side in confusion. "More than a friend?"

Nodding her head, Camila takes a deep breath. "As in, I want to date you."

"Date me?" Piper seemed even more confused.

Frowning, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "Forget it." she mumbles softly.

Piper's face fell. "I'm sorry." She dropped her book, tears filling her eyes. "I don't understand." She got up to leave the room.

Getting up, Camila immediately grabs Piper's hand and pulls her back, kissing her gently.

Piper stumbled against Camila in shock.

Cupping her cheek, Camila presses her lips against Piper's slightly harder.

Piper wasn't sure what to do. She'd never been kissed before.

Pulling away, Camila looks into Piper's eyes. "I like you."

"You like me." Piper repeated, she swallowed.

Nodding her head, Camila shifts slightly. "Yes."

Piper wrapped her arms around Camila and curled into her, not saying another word.

Biting her lip, Camila wraps her arms around Piper and relaxes.

Piper buried her face in Camila's chest, taking a deep breath.

Rubbing her back, Camila kisses Piper's forehead. "Do you want to lay down?" she asks softly.

Just then Emily's soft cry came from the bassinet, the little girl seemed to only cry when she was hungry, needed changed, was uncomfortable, or sick.

Piper pulled away. "You should get her." She mumbled shyly.

Nodding, Camila moves to the bassinet and gently picks her daughter up. She first checked the baby's diaper. "Wow! That's a stinky one." She gasped.

Emily squirmed in her arms, releasing another soft cry.

"Okay, okay." Camila said, carrying her daughter over to the changing table.

Once her diaper was changed, Emily relaxed and closed her eyes.

Camila kissed the top of the little girl's head and lay her back in her bassinet.

Throwing the diaper into the scented diaper genie, Camila uses hand sanitizer before moving over to Piper and kissing her gently.

Piper froze in surprise before finding herself leaning into the kiss.

After a moment, Camila pulls away only for Piper to pull her back into a slow kiss.

Piper tilted her head to the side.

Cupping her cheek, Camila slowly deepens the kiss, running her tongue along Piper's bottom lip.

Piper wasn't sure what Camila was asking.

Doing it again, Camila runs her hand along Piper's hip, pushing her tongue into the younger girl's mouth and beginning to explore.

Piper shivered against Camila's touch.

Suddenly the bedroom door flew open and three gasps filled the room.

Piper flinched, pulling away from Camila.

Swallowing thickly, Camila sits up to see her mom, Lauren, and Kendall. "M-mom."

"What's going on in here?" Ally asked, frowning.

"Um, we were just talking." Camila says softly, she hated lying but she didn't want Ally to kick Piper out.

"That didn't look like talking." Ally said.

Biting her lip, Camila looks down. "You didn't knock"."

"So, I don't have to knock." Ally said.

"Yes you do!" Camila snaps, she hated people walking into her room without knocking.

Lauren dragged Kendall away from the room and into her own.

Shifting, Camila stares at her mom. "Please go and shut the door."

"Not before you tell me what is going on in here?" Ally said.

"Nothing mama, we were just talking." the teenager responds immediately.

"Lauren and Kendall wanted to invite you two down to make some cookies." Ally said.

Camila shakes her head and shifts on the bed. "We're going to watch a movie."

"Oh, okay." Ally nodded. She closed the door and went to get Kendall and Lauren.

Shifting, Camila bites her lip and looks at Piper. "Are you okay?"

Piper nodded. "A little frightened."

"Understandable, I really should've locked the door." Camila says softly, looking into Piper's eyes.

Piper shrugged. "Movie?"

"If you want, I was thinking we could go back to kissing." the older girl responds.

Piper swallowed. She seemed a little hesitant but shrugged.

Shifting closer, Camila leans in and kisses her gently.

Piper's breath caught in her throat.

Slowly, Camila deepens the kiss.

Piper began to kiss Camila back.

Cupping Piper's cheek, the older girl shifts closer.

Piper tilted her head to the side.

Smiling against her lips, Camila deepens the kiss even more.

Eventually Piper pulled away for air, breathing heavily.

Camila takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "You're so beautiful."

Piper blushed and looked down shyly.

Shifting, Camila leans in and kisses her gently.

Piper let her eyes flutter closed but didn't kiss Camila back.

Pulling away, Camila sits up. "Want some ice cream?"

Piper shrugged. "I don't mind."

Getting up, Camila leaves the room just as Emily wakes up and begins whining.

Piper looked up. She made her way over to the crib. "Hi." She said, looking down at the tiny girl.

Emily kicks her feet and releases a soft cry.

"Hey." Piper reaches into the crib. She gently brushed her fingers down Emily's cheek. "Don't cry, please."

Squirming, the tiny baby releases a soft whine and kicks her feet. Her bottom lip was pouting out.

"Shh." Piper cooed softly. She had no idea what to do.

A soft cry escapes the baby and she began squirming even more.

"No." Piper begged. "Don't do that." She looked around the room for something to help her.

Emily's pacifier was laying on her dresser, close to the crib.

Moving away from the crib, Piper grabbed the pacifier and moved back over. "Here." She held the pacifier to the baby's mouth.

Emily immediately latched onto the pacifier and began lightly sucking.

A small smile crossed Piper's face as she watched the little girl.

Squirming slightly, the tiny little girl blinks tiredly.

"Hi." Piper said softly.

Camila walks into the room with two bowls of ice cream. "Oh, did she wake up?"

Piper nodded, turning her head.

Moving over to the crib, the older girl holds a bowl out for Piper. "Here you go,"

As soon as Emily hears Camila's voice she began to cry softly again..

"Thanks." Piper took the bowl and looked back down at the baby.

The baby was squirming and occasionally releases a soft cry.

"I think she's hungry." Piper said quietly.

Nodding her head, Camila bites her lip. "Can you take this over to the bed for me?" she asks, holding her ice cream out to Piper.

Piper nodded, taking the bowl from Camila and moving over to the bed. She sat down.

Lifting her daughter, Cama moves over go the bed and sits down, leaning back against the pillows. Lifting her shirt, Camila helps the baby get comfortable and latch on.

Piper sat beside her, mushing her ice cream with the spoon.

Emily's body was completely relaxed as she nursed, her hand on the side of Camila's boob.

Piper put the ice cream down and looked up at Camila.

"What?" Camila asks softly, tilting her head to the side and smiling at Piper.

"Nothing." Piper said quietly.

"Don't feel afraid to say what's on your mind." Camila says softly.

Piper swallowed. "I'm not good with kids." She mumbled.

"Nobody truly is." Camila says softly, looking into Piper's eyes. "I'm still learning and I'm a kid myself."

"I was an only child." Piper mumbled.

Reaching over, Camila grabs her hand. "I'll teach you."

"Teach me?" Piper frowned, confused.

"What it's like to have siblings and how to handle the babies." Camila responds softly.

"People make me uncomfortable." Piper mumbled, looking down at her hands.

Nodding her head in understanding, Camila squeezes Piper's hand. "That's okay, they make me uncomfortable too."

"It's my dad's fault... he made me this way." Piper mumbled. "He..." She shook her head, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Talk about it when you're ready." Camila says softly, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

Piper swallowed. She wanted to get it off her chest. "He did things... things to me... things that hurt me... down here." She pointed between her legs.

Squeezing her hand reassuringly, Camila quietly listens.

"He... touched me..." Piper swallowed again.

Nodding her head in understanding, Camila looks into her eyes.

Piper looked away, ashamed of her past.

Cupping her cheek, Camila leans their forehead together. "Don't be ashamed."

Piper shook her head slowly.

"Hey, we can't let our pasts define our future." Camila says softly, kissing Piper gently.

Piper didn't kiss back, tears rolling down her cheeks.

When Camila pulled away, Piper spoke again. "My past has already defined my future. I didn't go to school, I can't read and I can't write." She responded. "I'm never going to get a job with no qualifications."

"Then I'll teach you and I'm sure my mom would be willing to get you into school." Camila says softly.

Piper stared at her feet. She swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Hey, why don't we finish our ice cream?" Camila asks, fixing her shirt and laying a now sleeping Emily back in her crib.

Piper turned her head to look at the bowl of watery ice cream. She swallowed and shook her head.

Frowning, Camila looks at Piper. "What's wrong?" she asks, moving back over to her.

"I'm not hungry." Piper mumbled. "I need some air." She got up and left the room before Camila could stop her.

****

Emily's soft cries woke Camila up at two in the morning, she was curled around Piper.

Groaning quietly so she didn't wake Piper, Camila untangled herself from the younger girl and got up. She moved over to the crib and looked down at her daughter.

The tiny baby was barely awake, soft cries escaping her.

Camila lifted the little girl up. "What do you need at two in the morning?" She asked quietly.

Relaxing, the little girl stares up at Camila tiredly, turning her head toward Camila's chest.

Camila moved over to the chair across the room and sat down. She pulled her shirt down and helped the little girl latch on.

Immediately, Emily latches on and her entire body relaxes.

Camila gently rubbed the little girl's back softly.

The baby had her hand resting on the side of Camila's boob, opening and closing it occasionally.

Camila began humming softly to help the little girl fall asleep.

Slowly, Emily falls asleep, releasing Camila's nipple.

Camila sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair and stood up, carrying the little girl back to her crib.

"Camzi?" Piper calls out tiredly, having woken up.

"Yeah, Piper?" Camila asked softly, laying her daughter in the crib.

"You left." the younger girl mumbles.

"Emily was hungry." Camila explained, fixing her shirt and returning to the bed.

Piper immediately curls into her side and relaxes. "I got cold."

"Do you want me to turn up the heater?" Camila asked.

Shaking her head, Piper relaxes even further. "No, just hold me."

"Are you okay?" Camila asked softly, furrowing her brows.

Nodding, Piper rests her hand on Camila's bare stomach, she was freezing cold.

"You're freezing." Camila frowned.

Nodding her head, Piper yawns tiredly. "Hold me."

"Come here." Camila pulled Piper closer.

It wasn't long before the two teenagers were fast asleep.

****

Lauren and Kendall sat curled up together on the couch watching a movie.

"I love you." Kendall whispered into Lauren's ear, pecking Lauren's cheek.

Biting her lip, Lauren looks at Kendall. "You do?"

Kendall smiled softly "Yeah. How could I not? You're beautiful and amazing." She pecked Lauren's cheek again.

"I-I love you too." Lauren breathes out, smiling shyly.

Kendall couldn't hide her smile. She slowly leaned in and gently brushed her lips against Lauren's.

Relaxing, Lauren kisses her back.

Kendall lifted her hand and gently tangled her fingers through Lauren's soft hair.

The green eyed girl shifted slightly as she kisses back, tilting her head to the side.

Kendall shifted closer to Lauren.

Their kiss slowly became heated and after a few minutes, Lauren pulls away and looks into her eyes.

Kendall smiled. She brushed her fingers down Lauren's cheek.

"Can we watch a movie?" Lauren asks, she didn't understand what Kendall wanted.

Kendall nodded. "Sure." She smiled at Lauren reassuringly. "When you're ready and only when you're ready." She whispered into Lauren's ear.

"Ready for what?" Lauren asks in confusion.

Kendall smiled softly, she shook her head. "Never mind."

"Is there something you want? Am I being a bad girlfriend?" Lauren asks worriedly.

"No... don't worry. You're perfect." Kendall said softly.

Sitting up, Lauren begins panicking. "But you want something and I'm not understanding."

"I don't want anything from you, Lauren, not until you're ready." Kendall said softly. She pushed Lauren's hair out of her face. "I promise."

"But I don't know what you were trying to do when we were kissing. So how am I supposed to know what I am supposed to be ready for?" Lauren asks softly.

"When we're kissing, we are just kissing." Kendall explained. "I'm not asking you for anything and when you are ready for sex you'll just know." She shrugged, she smiled softly.

Nodding her head, Lauren moves closer to Kendall and gently kisses her.

Kendall smiled against Lauren's lips, gently tangling her fingers through Lauren's hair.

Cupping Kendall's cheek, Lauren pushes herself even closer.

Kendall tilted her head to the side.

Shifting, Lauren sits up and pulls her shirt over her head, she never wore a bra. She hadn't ever needed to, she was so flat-chested it was unbelievable.

"You're sure?" Kendall asked softly. "I'm not forcing you, please don't feel like you have to do this because I'm ready. I don't want you to be pressured into this."

"I'm ready." Lauren responds softly.

"Positive?" Kendall asked. "I just want to make sure you are one hundred percent sure."

Lauren nods her head, sending Kendall a
smile before leaning down and kissing her.

Kendall smiled against Lauren's lips, tracing her fingers down Lauren's thin naked chest.

Shivering slightly, Lauren releases a soft moan.

Kendall pulled away. She pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her training bra and toned body to Lauren.

Gasping, Lauren reaches down and runs her hands along Kendall's stomach and chest.

Kendall giggled, resting her forehead against Lauren's.

Leaning back in, Lauren gently kisses her.

Kendall kissed her back softly.

After a few minutes, Lauren pulls away and bites her lip nervously. "I-I don't know what to do."

"Me either." Kendall shrugged. "I guess... we just do what feels right."

Nodding her head slowly, Lauren leans back in and kisses Kendall again.

Kendall smiled against Lauren's lips as she kissed her back. She slid her fingers down Lauren's chest and stomach towards the waistband of her skirt.

Shifting slightly, Lauren leans closer to Kendall and moans softly.

Kendall moved closer to Lauren, tangling one hand in Lauren's hair.

After a few minutes they were both completely naked and Lauren was shifting nervously.

Kendall smiled softly. "You're beautiful, perfect." She said quietly into Lauren's ear.

Blushing, Lauren looks down with a shy smile.

Kendall pecked Lauren's cheek.

Leaning in, Lauren kisses her gently, rocking down against her.

Butterflies formed in Kendall's stomach and she rocked up against Lauren.

It didn't take long before they were grinding against each other in a gentle rhythm.

Lauren and Kendall moaned into each other's mouths.

They were trying to be quiet as the ground against each other.

Kendall removed one of her hands from Lauren's hair and slipped it down between them. She began caressing Lauren's clit.

It didn't take long before they crashed over the edge and Lauren collapsed against Kendall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 74 10
After a healthy few years of marriage, Dinah and Camila's relationship spiral downhill over a huge fight that not many people ever saw coming. They t...
382K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
3.8K 172 18
732 28 12
Ally and her husband Marcus were set to divorce after seventeen years of marriage. They had three adopted daughters Camila, Lauren, and Normani and o...