thief┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty two ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟

⌜ special chapter ⌟

20.4K 1.1K 2.2K
By chogiwanese

warning: pudu— okay just kidding

the fourteen-year-old stood there, silently watching his papa placing down a bouquet of flowers down the ground while his other father was putting the scented candle beside the gravestone that had a name that was familiar too him.

he wasn't supposed to be shocked. no, he wasn't shocked but he sure was feeling a lot of things. he felt happy, sad, and more. his papa had already told him about him, about the man named mark lee. the day after his 10th birthday, donghyuck told him everything. he told him how sweet this man was, how he tries to be funny at times, how he makes an effort in just making his papa smile, how amazing he is, and how important he is to his papa. donghyuck told him that this was his father, his real father. it did take him time to process everything, he didn't talk that much to his parents (especially to jeno). the only person he talked much to was minhyung, his bestfriend.

eventually, he had gotten over it and just accepted everything. accepted that he lost a loved one and a father that made his papa happy but then, there's his daddy nono to keep his papa smiling. he came to his papa months later and asked more about his real father, mark lee. donghyuck didn't forget to tell how much of a person jeno is. he told his son that jeno never left his side even if things was going down and even if he was also having a hard time. he cried hearing everything, he was sad for his papa, for his daddy nono, and for his real father.

he never knew the world is that cruel.

haechan..❞ donghyuck patted the space next to him.

he had heard about mark but he never got to visit him. this was his first time and he's feeling a lot of things.

jeno, who was sitting next to donghyuck, felt a head resting on his chest. he smiled, playing with that person's hair. ❝do you think he'll be alright?

giving haechan a glance, donghyuck nodded ❝he's going to be fine.

d-dad..❞ okay, maybe not. haechan broke down after calling out his father. he looked up, putting his tears back inside but it was no use. he bit his lower lip but it only made him cry even more. he then gave up and just let his tears flow down like a waterfall, ❝it's me.. your son.

donghyuck poked jeno's lap, ❝do you have tissues there?

jeno noticed that he was bringing haechan's bag to school. he opened it and questioned why haechan had a tissue box inside. he shrugged it off and gave it to donghyuck, ❝that's so sweet of you to give it to haechan.

donghyuck snorted, ❝bold of you to assume that i'm giving it to him.❞ he blew his nose on the tissues he took out, ❝i'm crying watching him cry.

jeno clicked his tongue at his husband and took the box of tissue, handing it over to haechan but the teenager just ignored it.

donghyuck snatched the tissue box from jeno's hands and gave him a look, ❝i need it more.

his actions just made jeno laugh, ❝we are in front of mark, act properly.

what am i doing then?

acting like a kid?

i'm being myself what do you mean—

guys i'm having my moment here, you're too loud.❞ haechan gave his parents a look, shutting them up before going back to crying over his father's gravestone.

did he just call us..

jeno nodded his head, ❝he called us guys..

haechan groaned, ❝dad, can you now see what i suffer everyday?

that made the two adults stay quiet. did they go to far? they were quite loud so maybe it annoyed haechan. but they always act like this so why does haechan have to get mad at them now? maybe it's because he's talking to his dad and they are ruining his moment.

haechan smiled, ❝but my life would be boring without them.❞ jeno and donghyuck thought too soon. haechan turned to his parents, ❝i love you but please be quiet for a while?

they smiled, gesturing ther hands and fingers as if they were zipping their mouth. haechan giggled at their cute action and then went back to the gravestone that had mark lee's name on it.

thank you, for being a part of my papa's life and also to my daddy nono's life.❞ he will still find jeno his father even though they are not blood related. ❝i've only heard about you in my papa's stories but i could already tell that you are one amazing person.

here comes with them tears. donghyuck clicked his tongue as he felt his tears threatening to fall. jeno took out the tissues and wiped donghyuck's tears away.

too bad i haven't met you in person. i wonder what would it be like if you were here with me, with papa.❞ haechan said, not knowing that someone there was slightly hurt.

pressing his lips into a thin line, jeno tried to hold himself back from crying. he knew he wasn't a great father, maybe mark would do a more better job that him but at least he tried. he wasn't the best but he did try to be a father. donghyuck held jeno's hand and just gave him a smile, telling him to just be strong.

but you know, i'm also happy having this man right here as my other father.❞ haechan pointed at jeno and then made a finger heart after remembering that pointing at someone older was rude, well at least that's what he learned from minhyung. ❝everything is fine as it is..

his real father may not be physically there but he knows he's watching him from above. plus, he could never ask for something more. he was happy and contended to have donghyuck and jeno as his parents. he was thankful, especially to jeno. what would have happened to his papa if jeno wasn't there when he needed someone. he probably wouldn't be here by now. he probably wouldn't have met minhyung—

wait it's minhyung's birthday today.❞ haechan gasped, ❝oh and dad, i met this boy named minhyung. our love— oh no wait, our story started off with me stealing his lion stuffed toy.

donghyuck whistled, ❝that's where it all starts.

sshh.❞ he silenced his papa who was teasing him and then went back to talking, ❝and it's his birthday today.

he clasped his hands together, startling jeno and donghyuck who was just watching him with confused faces. they were wondering what he was doing, praying maybe?

i don't have money with me so i pray for his happiness and health.❞ haechan opened his eyes and smiled, ❝that's all.

haechan stood up with excitement, followed by his parents who gave their last words to mark.

mark, you have one heck of a son.❞ jeno giggled

donghyuck sighed, ❝he has definitely got most of my genes.

hurry! minhyung might be waiting for me in front of the school gates.❞ haechan stomped his foot impatiently.

alright.❞ jeno left donghyuck behind, knowing that he still has more to say, and accompanied haechan to his car. he just smiled everything off, hearing haechan talk about how he'll spend minhyung's birthday with just minhyung treating him everything. he wanted to say something but didn't because he knows that the boy will not even complain and would give haechan what he wants, even if haechan would ask a house full of candies.

a smile was shown on donghyuck's face as he was looking at the two important people in his life walking. haechan looking excited and jeno just dealing with his son was a sight to see.

so, till we meet again?❞ donghyuck stared up to the sky, ❝and please help me control your son.❞ he giggled as he watched haechan tugging on jeno's polo.

he gave mark's gravestone one last look before going to his family with haechan impatiently waiting for him.

🏵

be a good boy.❞ jeno ruffled the teenager's hair.

daddy?❞ haechan tiptoed, still couldn't reach enough for him to whisper on jeno's ears.

jeno bent down a little bit ❝what is it?

haecham cleared his throat, ❝it's your day off today, please give me a baby sister.

it was like that sentence took jeno's breath away. haecham placed peck on jeno's cheeks before going to his papa and giving him a tight hug.

of course not going without telling his papa what he wants. just like what jeno did, donghyuck crouched down to match his son's height, ❝yeah?

i want a baby sister.❞ haechan quickly gave his papa a peck on the cheeks before leaving his parents there, frozen.

the two adults watched the teenagers fitting in a crowd of students and it took them minutes before one of them moved. jeno looked away, same with donghyuck. this wasn't the first time they were like this. haechan just has a hobby of making his parents awkward.

we should.. g-go home..❞ jeno said

agreeing, donghyuck nodded his head, ❝we should..

and maybe sing at home? or do some fishing? or maybe just cuddle. cuddle is also a nice option to do at home when the child is not around.

haechan was trying himself not to make a sound, taking silent steps towards someone who had his back facing him. finally being an inch close, he reached his hands forward and ❝boo!

oh sh—❞ minhyung turned around, ❝haechan?

seeing that annoyed look on minhyung's face was making haechan happy, ❝your one and only!❞ he just finds him cute whenever he sees him angry or annoyed.

minhyung wanted to get mad at him but he then remembered about haechan telling him that he'd be visiting his real father, which is today, so he might have thought that haechan will be fragile and sensitive today.

which he was wrong.

you look shitty as ever.❞ haechan lied, minhyung gets attractive every day that passes by. well, it was his way of complimenting someone.

the older rolled his eyes, ❝shut up you little pudu.

why can't you curse? you can just call me little shit, i know pudu means shit in your dictionary.

please don't curse, it's hurting my eardrums.❞ minhyung covered his ears and started walking towards their building.

haechan then stopped minhyung from going any further, looking something inside his bag and took it out. it was a letter. he gave it to minhyung while looking away, hiding the blush on his cheeks.

what's this?

a letter what else dumbass.

minhyung glared at him, ❝can't you say dumb dumb instead of that?

say what dumbass?❞ haechan's laugh was quickly halted when he saw that minhyung was clearly not amused, he seriously didn't look like he liked what haechan is doing. the younger sighed, ❝just open it.

doing what the younger says to avoid any curse words to come out from the other's mouth, ❝dear minhyungie..

hearing minhyung starting to read it made haechan feel a slight bit of cringe. he regretted making that letter but what can he do, it was the least he could do because he had no money to buy him a present. the letter was made when they were at the car going to school from the cemetery so the handwriting may be unreadable at some points.

i'm glad to be your pudu, as long as i'm just your pudu. i'm your pudu and no one elses. do you know you make this pudu happy everyday? thank you for dealing with my crazy self and i know there are times you want to give up on being my friend but hey you did not. i will now end this right here since i can't take this feeling called cringe. so yeah..❞ minhyung smiled, looking up to haechan before reading the last part, ❝happy birthday and may the gods of pudu brighten your day.

i know it's not the best gift but—

minhyung quickly embraced him with a tight hug, not letting him even finish his sentence, ❝thank you.. my little pudu.

haechan blushed at the nickname. well, he did say he just wants to be minhyung's pudu so here it is.

because of that, i'll be treating you today!❞ minhyung shouted in joy

are you serious?❞ the younger's eyes was sparkling and it was a sight to see, it was beautiful.

minhyung found haechan very beautiful.

after class ends.❞ he gave the younger a smile and turned around to continue walking towards their building.

but haechan was still standing there. minhyung turned around and his jaw dropped as he saw what haechan was holding, ❝guess i'll be treating myself.. using your money.

minhyung sighed, ❝you're unbelievable.

haechan was holding his wallet, probably got it when they hugged. ❝c'mon let's skip the day! it's your birthday after all.

no, give it back.❞ minhyung took a step forward, causing haechan to take a step back.

catch me first!

the younger sprinted his way out of the school campus which left minhyung no choice but to follow also. skipping one day isn't going to be that bad. he's skipping it together with haechan so it's going to be fine. plus, he'd rather spend his birthday skipping classes with haechan that to attend boring class hours. but now, he needs to catch first the pudu who just stole his wallet.

and may or may not have also stole his heart.

t h a n k  y o u

ok why does markhyuck make me soft like i'm melting this is not good—

anyhows, i can't sleep because of chenle so here's the special chapter. i hope you chogipudu's enjoyed ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 691 24
⚠︎ 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 ⚠︎ 𖦹 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄'𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. ...
962K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.3K 240 20
"People will never change themselves" - Jung Krystal "Now I know how value and important person you are" - Jung Jaehyun "I know I will be always invi...
302K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.