::Scars:: Dabi x reader x Tom...

By angelicBiohazard

✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
tagged
15
16
notice!!!
17
face reveal
thingamabob.
18
;notice;
19
20
i guess i was tagged??????!!
21
McTagged ™
22
bonus chapter
23
24
Final Chapter
!!2018 Christmas Special!!
Tagged.
THANK YOU!!!
⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Q+A
⚠Bonus Chapter⚠
⚠️ UPDATE ⚠️

voting is closed!!

8.2K 165 107
By angelicBiohazard

Happy Halloween!!

Just keep this in mind before I declare the scores.. you all voted! If you didn't get the one you wanted, please do not place your complaints in the comment section, send them to me in a private message.

Okay---

Tenko- 17
Dabi-8

Tenko won in a landslide! Within the next few days; I'll have a new chapter posted for you wonderful humans!
Eventually I will post their own personal stories, so do not worry. Those who picked Dabi will have a new story just for him up soon! Same with Tenko!
But until I have these posted; I have other stories published here and you're welcome to check them out while you're waiting.
Thank you all for your voting and your feedback, whether positive or negative, I appreciate your thoughts, and I try to take into consideration your feelings about my stories!
Anyway-- the next chapter I post will be the final chapter! There will be a lemon..🍋🍋🍋... Just letting you know!
Until then have a great day!!!
-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 181 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
176K 11.2K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...
59.9K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
172K 5.2K 41
"WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU ARE WALKING, ASSWIPE!" He turned his gaze to my fallen cigarette and then straight ahead. "Did you a favor, be gratefu...