Oreo Boy (Josh Dun × Read...

By xThat_Depressed_Emox

[Completed Sunday November 18th,2018 at 2:06am] There is a sequel called "We Made It" More

Guide To How This Works
Øne
Twø
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty (Øne Piløts)
Twenty-Øne (Piløts)
Twenty Twø
Twenty Three
Ok
Sequel

Three

72 3 0
By xThat_Depressed_Emox

(Time skip to car brought to you by spoopy jis)

I was looking out the window when my phone rang,you picked it up and awrnserd it "Hello?"you asked wandering who this was " this is Y/N correct" the voice began on the other side "This is the Columbus Hospital,Im sorry to have to inform you about this but,you Mother and Father have Been in a car wreck"the voice said,you were frozen still "Well are they ok!?"I said now worried " I-Im sorry Y/N they dident make it"the voice said then hanging up,I dropped my  phone and a tear escaped my eye then another you I was crying into you knees Josh looked down "Y/N who was it and what did they say?"he asked now worried "I-It was the C-Columbus Hospital,t-they said that my p-parents have been in a c-car wreck" I said as the car stopped,Josh walked you to the door and he came into the house with you,"Are they ok?"He asked while sitting next to you on the couch "t-they died Josh,they died"I said now blankly staring at the wall.

Joshes Point Of View

I could see the the worry in Y/N eyes,she just found out her parents died in a car wreck,she was crying in a ball on the couch,I layed on the couch and pulled her so she was now laying on top of me,then I put my arms around her and hugged her,we stayed like this until she fell asleep,me soon after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...