Facebook HAUNTED !

By Samsandhu1987

What will you do when you get a friend request from your own I D and if you approve you die ! What would happ... More

Facebook HAUNTED !
Chapter 2 Book 1
Chapter 3 book 1
Chapter 4 book 1
Chapter 5 book 1
Chapter 6 Book 1
Chapter 7 book 1
Chapter 8 Book 1-Part-2
Chapter 9 book 1 (Part 2)
Chapter 10 Book 1( part 2)
Chapter 11 part 2 book 1
Chapter 12 Book1 part 2
Chapter 13 part 2 Book 1

chapter 1 book 1

7.9K 181 107
By Samsandhu1987

Hi how are you well I hope you are enjoying reading the haunted facebook series book 1 and I need your feedback and comments.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV

It really was a bad day- since this morning a series of unfortunate incidents had ruined my day.

First was the incident when my car broke down in the mid of nowhere, and then that the mechanic fixing my car was a psycho. Not to mention the bunch of losers sitting in the waiting lounge of the garage.

After I got my car repaired I wanted to make it to my last lecture on time, and because of this, got the over speeding ticket from the Road Police, which meant I had to use the last remainders of my money to pay the fine. To make matters worse, they suspended my license for three months seeing as it was my last strike!

After I made it to my lecture hall I came to know that after the assignment submission, the lecture ended early and the people who missed the assignment submission would lose marks. Unfortunately I was the only one who missed it, and when I tried convincing Mrs. Harper by telling her my problems, she just threw her weird expression at me by looking at me with her grey eyes while her spectacles hung low on her nose, almost slipping off the side.

When I entered the canteen for some food, as I hadn't eaten since morning and was ravenous, I unfortunately became the victim of a raging chair war, which took place in the canteen, as a sort of newcomer tradition. In spite of the warning given to me by Gaurav, whom I liked calling Bodi, I landed on my ass on a chair, which ended up collapsing with a loud fall.

It didn't end there! When I clambered up from the slippery floor, my pants got stuck in the chair and the slimy chewing gum stuck to the chair just added to the messy trouble.

I, exasperated, yelled at all my classmates in anger, but while I was abusing them our principle, whom we call Mr. Hitler; heard me and handed me a suspension letter for a week, with a warning saying "One more mistake or discipline hampering deed would lead straight to expulsion.".

Finally I returned home, not that easily though! On the way back my bus got stuck in a riot in which they were burning posters and protesting to shut down Face book until the mysteries get solved, and as I was already through enough I avoided showing any interest in the protest while almost all the passengers got out and started yelling in support of that protest except a few withering old ladies and the driver.

Finally I reached home and I was starving, as I really hadn't had anything since this morning except a glass of juice and a piece of pancake, which I had while rushing out to my college.

I searched the freezer and unfortunately nothing was there that was ready to eat, so I finally had to prepare Maggi noodles and a glass of milk.

Eventually, once my brain had gotten back into working mode after there was energy released when the food and juice got processed inside my stomach;

I switched on my Apple Laptop and played my favorite playlist of mind soothing music. While I was listening to the music, I looked through my email inbox and found that I had received a few emails telling me about Face book's tragedy.

My curiosity made me look for details about the issue as I was still a bit bewildered about the stuff going on.

So I opened the Google search page and searched the keywords 'Face book Protests Summerville".

I got the shock of my life when I opened the Youtube video from BBC news and saw the bulletin.

The lady news anchor, whom wore a formal dress; was standing between a crowd near a graveyard and almost everyone was wearing black, as if they were there for the convocation prayer of someone. However, when I saw the number of dead bodies, which was almost uncountable- as if all of them died suddenly in a massacre, I knew this service was for some people, not someone.

The lady explained

"The whole city is under a state of astonishment and fear from the sudden deaths of their family and friends who all were found dead by their kin. It is said that almost all of the victims were last seen chatting on Face book. A victim who survived, named Jyoti; has told us that she was video chatting with her cousin and while they were talking, her cousin was also using Facebook simultaneously. She says that her cousin told her that she received two friend requests, one of which was from an ID named as 'Handsome_1 ' and that her cousin proceeded to ask Jyoti if she knew that person, to which she informed her that she really didn't remember any friend with that kind of username."

"The strange thing was that the person had all the mutual friends which her cousin had, and so she accepted the request assuming him to be someone in her friend circle. However, the other friend request was the strangest, as it was from her own ID, with almost everything same except that her name appeared in the lower case and the request came with a uppercase and same profile picture."

"Miss Jyoti told us that her cousin showed her the whole thing through her webcam as she had insisted that her cousin show her everything. She further told us that after seeing the request, which had the same I.D as her cousin, she advised her to reject the request. However, suddenly a pop up appeared on her screen stating a warning from the Handsome_1's ID saying not to accept the request of the other person and that if she accepted it, she would die. To which Miss Jyoti's cousin replied to him, stating her annoyance at his interference, and rebelliously accepted the request. Yes, that's our exclusive video report from survivor Miss Jyoti who recorded the whole thing while it happened."

"Suddenly the electricity went off at her cousin's house and, as you can see, the emergency backup of the computer was still on and the recording showed the darkened room, pitch black. So Jyoti asked her cousin to light a candle."

"As her cousin lighted the candle she saw nothing strange and then abruptly she messaged Jyoti saying 'Someone is here to see me just hang on'. So she sauntered towards her door and soon returned, talking animatedly to someone. However, the most strange thing we can see in the video is that Jyoti's cousin looks like she is talking to someone and giving them hi fives, yet there appears to be no one in the room except herself, and it was evident that she was hi fiving pure, empty air. We cannot see any other person in the video, and after this spooky occurrence, she got onto her bed and began acting in a bizarre way, later proceeding to close her eyes. Nothing after that was recorded or is known, as the emergency backup on the computer cut off at that exact moment."

"So, this was all about the exclusive video from a survivor herself! The question that arises here is who was Jyoti's cousin talking to before she went to sleep, and where did they go? We regret to inform you that that was her last, and longest sleep, as she never awoke and was found dead immediately after half an hour, by her mother whom Jyoti had called to ask her to check on her cousin's room. The family is now trying to recover from the heartbreaking, and completely shocking, news."

"Jyoti also told us that she too got the strange friend requests and that she removed the both requests. Nevertheless, this morning they appeared again on her account even after she had blocked them."

"Right now she is in a state of shock and..."

I was wholly surprised after I saw the news flash and once I had figured out the link between the murders and Face book requests, I instantaneously opened up my Face book profile just to check out if I had the same kind of requests. My intuition was true. The only difference was that in the first request, which was from Beautiful_1 instead of Handsome-1. The second request was indeed the same as my own ID, just in upper case instead.

Until now I have continuously and repeatedly removed the requests, almost ten times, yet they appear back within five minutes each removal. Even though I have shut down my computer twice now it has seemingly begun to automatically reboot.

'What on Earth should I do?' I thought worriedly to myself.

Having a brainwave, I decided to search my pockets for my cell phone and dial Ronnie's number. Unfortunately it was not reachable and when I subsequently tried calling his home phone; that was engaged as well. Finally, I managed to connect on my fifth try.

His mom picked up, and she seemed to be disturbed, as her voice was low and husky, and it sounded as if she had been crying. She answered "Hello," in a rough, stubby voice.

"Hi Mrs. Vincent, is Ronnie around? I tried his cell phone, but it's not reachable."

She bursted into writhing sobs and gave the phone to someone.

"Hi Sam, can we talk later?" was Ronnie's response from the other end and his voice also sounded low and unnatural.

"But what's the problem mate, I wanted to warn you about something important."

I replied hastily.

"Is it about Face book?"

He asked as if he expected me to ask that all along.

I was shocked when I figured out how dumb I was, not to know it until just recently; when Ronnie, who was the dumbest in my group of friends, already knew about it, when he normally doesn't know anything.

"Well it's about that, only an..."

He cut me in mid sentence and explained.

"My sister already became a victim, please hang up now I have to inform my relatives and her friends if you don't mind!"

I couldn't believe what he said. "The poor guy..." I thought sadly.

Speaking hesitantly, "I am really sorry to hea..."

I was halfway through my sentence when I heard the phone getting smashed down onto a table, with a loud, rash sound like the sound produced when you scratch plastic. The dial tone instantly took place of Ronnie's voice.

Without further delay, I dialed Bodi's number and asked him if he knew about this disaster. He said that he had already accepted the request of Beautiful_1, and I warned him not to accept the other request. I proceeded to tell him to check the news online while waiting for me to reach his home, which was around 7km from my house.

After I had lost my license this morning, and my car had been taken by the traffic department, I had 'no' other option than calling a taxi. However, I didn't have any money and as my parents were on a vacation and gone to India for two months, I couldn't have them lend me any either.

I broke my small piggy bank where I put my change and coins everyday to save my pockets from the heavy weight, as they tore them badly and weighed them down annoyingly.

I grabbed a handful of dollar coins and filled my pocket with them.

Walking out of my house, I cursed my car, on which I had unnecessarily spent 700 bucks on this morning.

I reached Bodi's home in 20 minutes and texted him, asking him to open the door.

He opened the door after sometime, and he had got through the news report and was still in a state of shock. I was just so happy to see him alive after accepting that horrible first request.

"How is this all possible Sam?"

Bodi broke the silence after a while.

"I don't know... Just thank God you are fine! You know Ronnie's sister became another one of the victims tonight."

I solemnly informed him.

"Oh my God! What's happening...WELL thanks a LOT Sam for warning me before I had the time to accept that dreadful second request!"

He thanked me while hugging me hard, a tear popping out from his eye.

We decided to tell our entire friend circle and started calling each and every one. We had a method of spreading news in the whole town, that we had learnt from Mr. Hitchcock's book 'The Three "Investigators' Series. They called it a ghost to ghost hookup and it worked like a chain system- in the other words, everyone would call five of their friends and warn them and then each of those five friends would then further inform their five friends each, and so on, until soon the news had spread through the entire city like an earthquake shockwave.

All of a sudden, the electricity went off and only one thing came to my mind.

"Who is using the computer upstairs!?"

I fearfully yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Oh fuc..." Bodi shouted and started sprinting upstairs while I anxiously followed him.

End of chapter

------------------------------------------------------------

So if you like this story please give your honest feedback and it's still unedited so sorry for the mistakes and point them out in my inbox so that I can Correct them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 18.3K 87
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
3.2K 334 4
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
10.2M 352K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...