"You Can See Me?" // MINSUNG...

By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

In which it has been three years since Minho died left to roam what used to be his house. Not being able to b... More

CHARACTERS // Tralier
1. "You Can See Me?"
2."Who Are You!?"
3."What Happened.." Part 1
4."What Happened.." Part 2
5. "What happened..." Part 3
6. "Do you like cats?"
7. "OMG OMG OMG!"
8. "How Do You..."
9. "Happy Now?"
10."Best Birthday..."
11. "Always Be Happy.."
12 "True Happiness..." Part 1
13. "True Happiness" Part 2
14."He's Here!"
YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!
16. "I love you.."
17. "I forgive you.."
18."Sleepover Tonight!?"
19."What's going on?"
QUESTIONS?
🌸ANSWERS🌸
20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"
HEY GUYS
21. SeungJin's Story
22. "Lets Bring Minho Back!"
TAGGED
PLEASE READ!
23."No longer exist...?"
24. "Remember Me..."
Epilogue
SWAAAGGGGGGGG
OMG

15. "Cute~"

5.9K 361 393
By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

"Son...You're alive!"

Seungmin's and Jisung's eyes went wide at Wonpil's sudden exclamation. Jisung was frozen in shock at his fathers words and that's when he felt his mothers hold loosen on him so she too could move over to his new found "brother."

Seungmin not knowing what to do as he was suddenly encased in a tight hug by the two adults though instead of moving away he seemed to instantly relax into such a warm embrace that he never really experienced before.

'This feels nice...theres so much love...so warm' The red head thought melting into the adults.

Jisung just stood off to the side watching the scene before he was startled by Minho who appeared next to him almost giving him a heart attack making him yelp in surprise.

"Yah! I told you to stop doing that!" He hissed gaining the other three's attention and interrupting the reunion.

"Minho! I'm surprised you didn't come down earlier." Moonbyul stated causing Seungmin and Jisung to once again look to the woman surprised.

"Wait you can see him too!?" Jisung screamed. His mother nodding a yes in reply and Jisung instantly felt his face flush rememebering all those times his mother had came into his room when he and Minho were cuddling.

"OKAY! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Seungmin suddenly shouted finally finding his voice. Jisung snapped out of his thoughts as well before nodding and placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah! What he said! First you say he's your son and now I know you can see ghost as well!? What the hell is happening-" the squirrel like boy fumed throwing his hands in the air just to so how aggravated he was.

The two adults sighed and motioned to the dining room table for all of them to go sit at. Once everyone had settled at the table including Minho the three just stared at the two adults waiting for them to explain.

"So...first things first let me explain the whole ghost thing. " Moonbyul started glancing over at Minho who looked at her with a soft smile since he already knew the story from when he first found out that she could see him.

Flashback too the day Jisung first went to meet Chan, Seungmin and Felix

Minho sighed as he stared at the wall once again thinking about everything that had happened.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" Minho heard a soft sweet voice asked causing him to frown and turn around since it definitely wasn't Jisung's. In fact once the boy had turned around he had came face to face with the boys mother.

"Mrs.Han? You can see me?" He asked surprised and the woman just let out a chuckle while nodding a few times.

"I can indeed.. I'm the reason our Jisungie can see you as well. Though no need to worry my husband can't " Moonbyul winked teasingly at him causing Minho to clear his throat a bit embarrassed meaning that the woman had seen everything that happened in the kitchen just a few minutes ago.

Noticing the blush on the boys cheeks the woman let out a bright laugh and patted the boys shoulder.

"Don't worry so much yeah? I think it's funny how Jisungie acts around you. I've never seen him this way before" She grinned before moving to sit down on the table.

After a few minutes of staying silent and trying to get the blush to go away he finally spoke again."Do you mind...me asking how?" Minho asked while settling down on a chair staring at the women curious on how she could see him.

Present Day.

Letting out a deep breath the women looked between the two boys and smiled lightly.

"Im... what you call a Clairvoyant Medium...it runs in my family." She started causing both boys to frown in confusion not understanding what the term meant. Noticing this the women chuckled faintly and looked to her husband getting an encouraging smile in return.

"Well as you should know a Medium is someone who can communicate qith the dead and can see ghost and spirit. A Clairvotant is basically a physic so to say. We have four main abilities. One being Clairvoyance or inner seeing like having a 3rd eye. I would describe it as watching a little movie inside your head. It's not necessarily seeing the future but being able to see subtle things like just seeing a color, a number, or even a symbol. Though it is possible to see a complete image but it takes a lot of practicing to get to that state."

Both boys glancing at each other in shock though not daring to say anything so that they could hear the rest.

"The second ability is called Clairsentience which is to have a clear feeling. The ability to receive intuitive messages via feelings, emotions, or physical sensations and empathy. So feeling the emotions of others. When I first figured this out it was from just being able to look into someone's eyes. I could read people like an open book but I would also feel everything they were feeling if I stared long enough. " She said looking directly at Seungmin who was completely dumbfounded. Reaching over she lightly held onto his hands giving them a small squeeze.

"You've experienced this havent you? " She whispered causing the boy to nod a few times that he has. It felt as like his life had started to click together and finally make some sort of sense.

"This is insane-"he muttered to himself while shaking his head a bit and glancing at Jisung who looked at him weirdly.

"You have? I can't do that though-" the boy pouted causing Wonpil to let out an amused chuckle. Minho wrapping an arm around Jisungs shoulders. "Cute~" he cooed poking the boys cheek causing the other two people that could see the interaction coo at the scene.

"Just date already-" Seungmin scoffed under his breath causing Jisung to roll his eyes and cross his arms over his chest. Face flushed in embarrassment as Minho just grinned proudly from making the younger blush.

"Well son from the research I've done not all Clairvoyants have all of these abilities. So maybe you have one of the others." Wonpil suddenly interrupted the moment to give hope to the boy. A smile forming on Jisung's lips before Wonpil motioned for his wife to keep explaining.

"Okay the other two are Clairaudience which is having a clear hearing and Claircognizance which is having a clear knowing. Clairaudience is when you hear things but not necessarily with your physical hearing. It's like a voice you hear in your head telling you what to do or not to do. Now this is a big thing for Mediums because this when you can hear things others can't. This could be spirits, sounds or even music and most the time it is a spirit that is talking to you using you're own voice in your head though there are times when it's their own voice as well. " She took a deep breath after getting that all out before pointing to Minho. "Its one of the resons we can actually hear him...well besides you're father here" She teased it being Wonpil's turn now to pout.

"Anyway clear knowing is basically knowing something without any logic or facts about it. Like if you have a feeling not to trust something/ someone or have a bad feeling about going somewhere. This is Clairognizance."

"Oh! Just like how I knew that something was off with Jisung that day I followed him here and first saw Minho!" Seungmin grinned understanding this one. Moonbyul nodded and gave the boy a smile.

"Yes that's a form of it. " She smiled more before glancing to Jisung who was still processing everything.

"From what I can see...Jisung sweetie you have the abilities more of a medium. While Seungmin you're just like me and have both aspects. " She smiled causing both boys to smile a bit before Jisung was once again frowning.

"Okay that explains that but what about us being brothers? You told me my brother died a few days after you had us-" Jisung said glancing between the two parents who looked at the table sadly before they were both reaching to take a hold of each boys hands.

Minho just slowly slid away from the table and went upstairs figuring that this was definitely a family conversation and something Jisung could explain to him later if he wanted him to know.

"Boys...let me first says that we did at first believe that Sungjin- or should we say Seungmin had passed away. You weren't doing to well the first few days and we were extremely worried that we were going to lose you." The woman started while looking to Seungmin with a sad but loving gaze before Wonpil let out a faint hum nodding his head gently.

"It had been five days I believe when they said you're condition was getting better and that we could take you home after a couple more days just so they could make sure nothing else would happen."

"What about me?" Jisung interrupted causing their father to smile.

"Well you were perfectly healthy so we were able to bring you home two days after you guys were born. Of course you're mother had stayed in the hospital a lot since she wanted to be close to Sungj- I mean Seungmin. " he chuckled sheepishly at the mix up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Its fine- you guys...can call me that if you'd like. " Seungmin nodded before Moonbyul was waving her hands and laughing a bit.

"Its fine Sweetheart! Seungmin is the name you know we won't change that!" She smiled causing both boys to giggle.

"Anyway...they had finally told us that we could bring you home. It had been a week since you guys were born I believe...the 22nd I think? " Wonpil frowned as he tried to remember before shaking his head. "Either way when we got there they told us that you had passed. A sudden heart failure if I remember correctly. We were heart broken at the news." The man sighed looking down at the table again.

"It was very hard on us but we had to be strong since we still had Jisung to take care of. We moved on even though it was hard we always thought about you and missed you even though our time together was short. We couldn't even handle being in Korea and that's why moved to Malaysia before Jisung started school" He stated while running his fingers through his hair.

"It was about 4 years later when I started having dreams. I was seeing a child drawing or a child playing happily in a sand box but could never see what the child looked like. The dreams continued throughout the years always showing something the child would do as he grew up. " Moonbyul started before letting out a sigh.

"Then one night a few months ago I had a dream of the same boy that was now a teenager but he was crying while being yelled at by a women. A women who's voice I knew all too well. That voice belonged to my older sister and once I recognized that it was her was when I was able to see what she did to steal you from the hospital that night before we were supposed to pick you up. She couldnt have kids of her own and was super jealous that I was having two when she couldnt even have one..." She sighed before continuing.

"Anyway once I saw that is when I could finally see the boys face...that boy was you, Seungmin." she smiled at him as a fresh set of tears started to run down her cheeks. "That's when I knew you were alive and that I had to come find you even if we never told you that we are your actual parents. We would have just been happy to get close to you. Surprisingly enough you and Jisung found each other first." She sniffled a bit and wiped her eyes.

Jisung to had started to cry before he was glancing over at Seungmin who was visibly shaking as each memory that the women spoke of ran through his head. The last being the latest of the things he wanted to forget.

"T-that night...was when I found out the person I grew up to think was my mother wasn't. I was p-playing with my friend when she had suddenly hit me and told me I was insane because there was no o-one there. I didn't understand what she meant but now I do... " The boy started letting out a shaky breath. "You're pathetic talking to the dead! You're Just like that stupid mother of yours! You freak! I raised you so much better than this! " Her voice ran through his ears as he repeated the hurtful words.

"I was lost...confused and hurt at her words. I knew she was drunk but it hurt so much that I ran away staying with a friend. What I didn't know at the time was that she had died in a car acciendet an hour before the situation happened. I thought they had just messed up the times in the reports at first but once I met Minho and realized that I could see ghost I realized that wasn't the case. That she was in fact dead when everything had happened. " He whispered as Jisung wiped the boys tears that started to fall down his cheeks.

"That has to be why I could finally figure out everything! She must have casted some sort of spell blocking my abilities to see you all these years. So when she died the spell was broken!" Moonbyul's eyes went wide at what she had figured out.

"I'm sorry we didn't figure things out sooner and came to get you son. Believe me if we knew you were alive this whole time we would've came back to Korea a lot sooner." Wonpil whispered while Moonbyul stood up so she could move around to wrap both her sons in a hug never before feeling so content and happy.

Having them both in her arms for the first time since the day they were born.

The two boys finally realizing why they felt like their was something so much stronger between them then just being able to see ghost.

They were family

They were brothers

Twin brothers.

And they were never going to let someone separate them again.

-----------------------------
I FOuNd YOu

I fOUnD mE In YoU

Nfmskgjnskcjgmdmsn

*coughs*

Anyway Hi Hello-

I hope this clears everything up and explains all the craziness.
I promise the story focus a lot more on MinSung after this~

Um...all the info I found for this stuff is from this website. I dont know how accurate it is but it fits. Lol.

https://www.psychic-readings-guide.com/list-of-psychic-abilities/

Anyway hope you guys enjoy!! See yah~~

Rubber Ducky out~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 858 46
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
9.7K 252 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
27.4K 816 42
Hyunjin---Seungmin---Minho [SeungJin/2Min] "Life's full of surprises." "Enjoy life to the fullest while you can." "Promises are meant to be broken."...
403K 21.4K 49
[COMPLETED] ❝ stan j.one, stan 3racha. ❞ ❝ uhm .. that's nice? ❞ in which minho randomly went on omegle to spread his love for 3racha's j.one. AN OME...