Are you insane like me? [JD x...

By cursedwormz

~Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?~ [Y/N] had issues but never really knew how to solve them unti... More

content warnings?
Greetings and Salutations
are you strange like me?
Freeze your brain
How Very
Our Love is God.
the extreme always seems to make an impression.
are you insane like me?
chaos is what killed the dinosaurs darling.
Bring Marshmallows we'll make S'mores
These voices wont leave me alone
epilogue

What's Your Damage?

7.4K 182 51
By cursedwormz

A/N This is where its gets spicy! btw this will be a short chapter lol sorry.

------

"JD i didnt expect you to be here!... Or you [Y/N] haha" Veronica again... "So JD what are you two doing here?" JD was about to answer but. "Were on a date actually!" i said matter-of-factly. "To 7/11?" she looked at me like i was dirt or something... God veronica really didnt want me to be around JD. too bad for her. "well im going to a party with heather chandler actually" she bragged as if heather c was a nice person but from what ive heard its the opposite. "oh nice" i said with a straight face. veronica walked up to me and wisped to me "look ill play the 'im a nice girl game' but only if you keep your hands off him ive claimed him alright and ill do whatver i need to to get him" i wish she would go already. instead i just sternly watched her pay for the cornuts and leave. THANK GOD she was gone. i mean veronica hadnt done much wrong but god i hated her... i wouldnt care if she died. just another competitor out of the way. hell id kill her myself if- "[Y/N]? did something happen between you and veronica?" JD asked me. "Well that bitch seems to take a liking to showing off how much better she is at flirting or something." i said sturnly watching her and heather c leave the 7/11 parking lot. thats when i relised what i said..."wait what do you mean? you've only known her a day when could... Oh" i looked at him completely red WHY DID I SAY THAT DAMN IT NOW HE DEFFINETLY THINKS IM WIERD. suddenly JD dragged me out of the store and round the back. what was happening. 

~outside~ 

"thats nice this is more privet." JD said quietly. he had me cornerd and i had no way of escaping since i dont know this place. "okay [Y/N] correct me if im wrong but do you mean to say... that your jelous of veronica flirting with me?" i blushed more "and could the reason for that be because... you.. like me?" he asked with a smirk. i looked down and nodded slowly. thats when #THIS WAS LIKE WHEN THAT DICK CORNERD ME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME... WHAT IF HE DOES THE SAME# i heart the voice in my head say but no he couldnt not him.. suddenly JD grabbed my chin. "please dont hurt me!" i whimperd. "hurt you? why would i heart you? why would anyone dare hurt you? [Y/N] i wast gonna hurt you i was.. gonna do this" he leaned down so we were at eye level and he moved his lips towards mine. OMG HE KISSED ME WHAY DO I DO NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OK CALM DOWN [Y/N] CALM DOWN i cant calm down he kissed me I pulled him closer and kissed him back untill we needed air and split apart. "so d-does that mean y-you like me?" i asked scared. "oh [Y/N] of course i do i had a crush on you before you even spoke to me...you were adorable. if you admit it or not" OMG HES GOT A WAY WITH WORDS WOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 456 15
Tên gốc: Nhị thập tứ phân chi nhất Dịch: Một phần hai mươi tư (1/24) Tác giả: Lữ Thiên Dật Thể loại: hiện đại, đa nhân cách, 1×1, HE Edit: Kogi & Dâm...
621K 9.6K 48
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
152K 31.6K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
9.5K 260 44
After werewolves are finally accepted, Wyatt starts to fall for someone. Who will that person be? Read to find out.