[REQUESTS OPEN] Various Male...

By goldenoreopubs

[REPEAT REQUESTS ARE OPEN] I haven't seen too many of these and decided to make one! I have a list of the fan... More

Please Read This Whole Thing Before Requesting!!!
Affectionate!Levi x Male!Slight Tsundere!Reader - Cuddles
Viktor Nikiforov x FTM Trans!Reader - The Rink
Crowley x FTM Son! Reader - A Great King
Important Note
Hello and sorry!!
Genji Shimada x Dysphoric FTM! Reader - Empathizing
More fandoms!!
Androids and Monsters and Farming, Oh My!
Thank you!
Deadpool/Wade Wilson x FTM! Reader - You are a man
A small update: Dream Daddy edition
One last update before more chapters

New addition to the List of Fandoms

1.5K 21 0
By goldenoreopubs

So, I don't usually like these types of chapters and especially because I actually haven't posted a new one shot for a while but I just wanted to inform you that I have added a number of new fandoms to the list that you can request from. These fandoms are Mystic Messenger, Bungo Stray Dogs, Fairy Tail, Yuri!!! on Ice, Death Parade, and Overwatch. They are on the list now and please feel free to request from them as well.
My next publishing will be a request, I promise. Thank you all for reading and I hope to write for you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 10 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...
6.1K 212 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
173 3 6
This is my first book on this goofy ass app and I'm very excited! My grammar won't be the best because English is not my first language but hey, I st...
298K 7.5K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...