Pulled Between Two (One Direc...

By someblondesaresmart

He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's... More

Chapter 1- Business Cards
Chapter 2- Surfing and Smooching
Chapter 3- Overreacting
Chapter 4- Entertaining 1D
Chapter 5- Parties and Confessions
Chapter 6- Lies, Confusion, Bets, and Betrayal
Chapter 7- Cheering Up
Chapter 8- Interviews, dating, and Chasing, MY OH MY
Chapter 9- The OTHER side of Liam
I'M DOING ONE DIRECTION ONE SHOTS!
Chapter 10- Bad Choices
Chapter 11- Heartbreak
Chapter 12- Rejection with a Tinge of Ignorance
Chapter 13- Realization
Chapter 14- Bad Surprises
Chapter 15- Can't Escape
Chapter 17- This CAN'T Be Happening. No Way.
Chapter 18- Tell Me

Chapter 16- Hiding

1.4K 27 12
By someblondesaresmart

HELLOOOO! I have a new Harry Styles Fan Fiction I'm going to post after I finish How I Got Kidnapped by 1D. But the prologue is out. So please check it out and my other stories!

Haha. If my BFFFL (you know who) is reading this, Hiiiii! Hurry up and get an account! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NIALL POV)

------------THE NEXT WEEK---------

I read over the tweet for a millionth time. I wasn't the brightest kid in school. I'm so confused. What did she mean? Where did she go? Em has ran over to us crying and we were all confused. All five of us boys were in the living room watching TV when she rings the doorbell rapidly.

FLASHBACK:

DING DONG! "Someone get the door!" Liam said as we were watching the movie. No one was really happy with him....or Harry. They both hurt one of our close friend's heart. DING DONG! Everyone groans.

DING DONG!

Louis bolts to the door and swings it open. I try to look past his body and I hear sobs. Was it Elena? No it couldn't be..... "Em, what's wrong?" Louis whispered, bringing her into the room. We all stare at her, curious to know too. Em, after all, was another close friend. She glared at Liam and Harry, wiping tears off her face.

"Elena's gone. We don't know where she is and all her stuff is gone. Nothing is left and no one knows where she went. She didn't even tell her parents. She ran away! Or....she better not have commit suicide! Oh Elena if you did I would-"

"Whoa there! When did this happen?" Louis asked as we all stared at Emma in shock.

"Yesterday." She said then broke into tears again. I jump off the couch, "She couldn't have gone far then......right?"

Their eyes brightened, "Right! Maybe she went to another town or something."

"Worse though. Elena is turning 18 in a couple days, then we can't really use the police and stuff because she's now an adult and would be allowed to disappear, run away technically. So this is kind of up to us." Em muttered, crying.

"We'll find her." Zayn said looking determined. Liam and Harry haven't said anything. I glance over at Liam. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips pursed. He looked deep in thought. Harry just looked shocked and perplexed.

I shake my head angrily, I think I know why she did it. I hop off the couch. "You idiots." I mutter angrily and everyone's heads snap up and see me glaring at Liam and Harry. Liam gives me a confused, shocked look and Harry looks taken aback. I shake my head angrily and rub my hands up through my hair then decide to run upstairs to my room. I bolt up the stairs and slam the door shut behind me, collapsing on the bed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed the now familiar phone number.

She doesn't pick up and I leave a message. Then I call again.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

I wipe a tear away hastily. I felt like she was my sister. I honestly have no clue why Liam got back together with Danielle. When he was dating her for the first time, he would talk about her all the time then decreasingly until he stopped and they broke up, saying they lost that spark. Did they gain that spark again? But I don't think that's true because Liam doesn't talk about Danielle at all. I seriously thought him and Elena were going to get together. Like they were written in the stars.

So why did Liam have to date Danielle again?

I'm so confused. That's all I've ever been lately with the two. I run my hands through my hair angrily. I hop off my bed. Where has Elena gone in that couple of weeks?

She has to be still somewhat in the UK.

--------------

But what he and everyone else didn't know, was that Elena was no where near the UK.

-----------------

(Elena's POV)

All the money I have taken from my parents and my emergency credit card was almost gone. I've been in a motel for a week now in New York City, exploring. I really need a job. This was harder than I thought. I slide on some shoes and walk out of my room, taking my phone, some cash, and the room key. I walk through the streets, wandering randomly. Today is my 18th birthday.

I was going to have a party with my closet friends. That obviously didn't happen. I'm all the way in America. I wonder how everything is going there. I bet Liam is doing much better without me there on his back.

I sigh sadly and run a hand through my hair. I see a Starbucks and smile, walking in. I walk into the store, the bell dinging as I strolled in. I didn't have much money, I only used it when needed and sat in a booth, looking out the window. I was much skinner now. I have a bad feeling that I'm on the brink of getting anorexia. I haven't really eaten anything this whole week. Only taking nibbles of food.

I guess it's because I'm trying to save money. But deep inside it's probably because I'm depressed. Now that I think about it, it started after that ice cream eating when Harry broke up with me. So, roughly, two weeks or almost three. My clothes were starting to hang off me, but I was clean and stuff, so I didn't exactly look like a hobo. I turn to the side and stare longingly at the food on the counter. I was just torturing myself.

My stomach rumbles and I look down at it, rubbing it. I promised myself I would never do this, but I didn't exactly have a choice. I hear some squishing and rubbing of jeans against the wood seat and I look up. On the other side of the booth, in MY booth, someone had slid in. It was a guy with dirty blonde, short-ish hair with brown eyes. His features kind of stood out. No doubt, he was defiantly cute. I raise an eyebrow, slightly scared of why he sat with me, even though he looked like my age.

He smiles softly, looking friendly, "Hi, I'm Benjamin Stone."

My eyes widen, "You have a British accent!"

He chuckles, "So do you. Why is someone like you all alone today?"

I look down at the table sadly, "I have no one. They're all in England."

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "Do I know you?"

Now it was my turn to be confused, "Uh no. Unless you know One Direction. I used to date Harry Styles, but only for a week. One of his flings."

He sends me a sad look, "Yeah that's it and sorry about that. He must be a jerk to dump you. But if I remember correctly, you looked different." I look down at me. I was much skinnier, my eyes not full of life and loose clothes. Yep. I did look different.

"You're right." I frown.

He hesitates, "I'm sorry, but you don't have to.....can you tell me what happened and why you're here?"

I tilt my head to the side and bargain, "Only if you tell me about yourself."

He grins, "Well, I'm Benjamin Stone, as you already know, just call me Ben. I moved here from London to film for the TV show, Nine Lives of Chloe King on ABC, but it's only in the US. I play Alek. That's probably why you don't recognize me."

"Oh. So I guess I have to tell you, mister celebrity. I'm, I guess best friends with One Direction and helped them with a lot of things. I started dating Harry and then he broke up with me a week later, harshly. Then Liam, makes a move on me and I realize I love him. Which I guess is too late. I thought he was my soul-mate or something, but then he starts dating with an old flame, Danielle Peazer. He was everywhere. Everywhere I looked, there they both were. It was torturing me, taunting me. The other boys, not Harry or Liam though, called me all the time. I just couldn't take it. It would be better if I was out of their lives. I didn't want to kill myself and I wanted a new start. So I moved here."

"How old are you?"

I sigh shakily, "18. Today's my birthday." I smiled weakly.

He grinned, "Well, Happy Birthday....."

"Elena."

"Elena....pretty name. I'm very sorry for what happened. Is there anything you need? Food?" he asks looking at my body. I squirm under his gaze.

"Uhh, it's okay."

"No really. Where do you live? You left everything behind and ran away. Do you have any family here?"

I stare into his eyes and they were just concerned, "Uh, I live in a motel, no family here. I have to leave the motel soon though. I've been there for a week and now low on money." I blush as I say this, I don't want him to offer to buy me a place or anything. I glance at Ben, who's fingering his chin.

"Stay with me."

I freeze, "W-What?"

"Stay with me at my apartment. The guest bedroom can be yours."

"You'll let a stranger, which is me," I point shakily to myself then to him, "stay at your place? Are you crazy? What if I was mental or a mass murder?"

He chuckles, "I doubt that. We're really not strangers, though. Please? You really need food before you have to go to the hospital.....think about it. The hospital bills are expensive."

I play with my fingers in my lap as I think about it. Should I except? I wouldn't be losing any money. In fact, saving more money and if I declined then where would I go once I run out of money?

I take a deep breath, "Fine, mister Benjamin Stone. But I need to go to my motel and get my luggage." He nods his head and gets out of the booth. I get out too and follow him to his car. Sliding into the passenger seat, I tell him the directions of the motel.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so00ooo0000....

please vote, fan and comment! follow me on twitter @Elle_Strickland!

Love,

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 716 23
Grace was just a normal girl, had a job at her Aunt's Pub, loved spending time with her best friend, and was a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. But she h...
61K 579 29
''Man she's from fucking North Pacific. You think she actually wants some poor guy from South Pacific? We're trash to her. She's the little innocent...
37.4K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...