The Gemlix Club

Av -planetmars-

BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or... Mer

The Gemlix Club Part 1
The Gemlix Club Part 2
The Gemlix Club Part 3
Aqua and Trinity
Ms Griselda
The Gemlix Club Part 6
Author's note
The Gemlix club part 7
Authors note 2
The Gemlix Club Part 8
Author's note 3
The Gemlix club part 9
The Gemlix Club Part 10
The Gemlix Club Part 11
The Gemlix Club Part 12
Authors Note
The Gemlix Club Part 13(The dance Part 1)
QUICK QUESTION
The Gemlix Club Part 15
The Gemlix Club Part 16
The Gemlix Club Part 17 The Mission
Which one!?!?!?!?!
The Gemlix Club Part 18 "Let's discuss our plan"
There's a pixie village in Icelope?!?!
"Finally some real adventure!"
It's time for us to step in now(And Calypso's backstory)
Ms. Griselda's Punishment
Karma means Griselda and Griselda means business Part 1
Sponge Fights And Chocolate Fudge Cake
Table Trolleys and Stephanie's Glares
Classes Begin Again
Stephanie's Middle Name
Midnight Feasts
My Family Has A thing For Disappearing
Who Actually Thought I Could Love These Clothes?
Dora The Explorer
Happy Birthday Stephanie!
That Huge Grandfather Clock
Act Normal
Very, very close
See you soon!
Sequel Info
You know what?
i was never going to update this except for edits but
Sequel
Author's Note

The gemlix club Part 14(The dance part 2)Plus 500 reader special

299 9 0
Av -planetmars-

It's 6:00.
I'm so excited!!!!
Anyway, onto the dance part 2!

Red fountain boys Pov

"oh look!" exclaimed Falen"there are the girls, let's go!"
Each boy led the girls to different places and asked them to be their dates.
The all said yes!
The girls Pov
"girls!" exclaimed Elena, "look, aren't those the witches we fought last time?"
"Yeah," said Ariel"what are they doing here?"
"let's go find out," said Calypso
"I told you guys not to buy long dresses," said Stephanie.
"Who cares about that, care about our dates!" exclaimed Trinity
"We'll be back soon, now let's go!" said Aqua.
THE WITCHES POV (SELENA, AELA AND MISTY

"Sisters, we know what we are looking for, Alfea's secret room, where should we look first?" asked Selena

"What about the hall of enchantments?"

"Good idea Aela lets go,"

BACK TO THE GIRLS POV

"They're heading into the hall of enchantments !"

"Girls! Lets transform." They all got into they're transformation poses and transformed.

Magic winx!

Elena Guardian of Domino!

Trinity.Fairy of Electricity!

Calypso,Fairy of Lions!

Stephanie.Fairy of wildlife!

Ariel,Fairy of the icy seas!

Aqua! Fairy of waves!

"Girls,lets go!" Exclaimed Aqua.
"Shhh!"said Calypso while she quickly sent lexi to the dorm room.
They headed off into the darkness. Little did they know,this would change they're lives forever.

"Elena,"asked Trinity " can we get a little light in here since your the guardian and you should have a little ball of sun in your hardware,"
"Hardware?" asked Elena
"Zenith people,"replied stephanie
"Oh,right then " said Elena,"ball of light" suddenly a small blinding ball of light appeared floating slightly above Elena's palms.
Calypso used a spell called 'lions smell' to find out where the witches had gone.
They then located them near them in the schools halls.
They followed the witches quickly and quietly.

Selena POV

'Where is it!' I thought in my mind. 'The secret room had to be here somewhere and we(as in me and my sisters,Aela and Misty) still had to do something with the Gala. Wait! What was that,it sounded like fairies and I knew I was right as soon as a wave of positive energy flowed into the room.
We all gave each other a surprised look and turned ourselves invisible.
Back To The Girls POV

"Did you guys feel that wave of negative energy " asked Stephanie
The girls all agreed in agreement.
"Well,"began Aqua
"Oh no,not again" exclaimed all the girls as they face palmed themselves.
"No no no!"exclaimed Aqua" if the witches are in here,they would be either hidden or invisible but there isn't really a place to hide so my guess is that they are invisible and if I am correct, we can find them using a mirror,Morphix Mirror!"
A pink bubble appeared floating slightly above Aqua's palm and it molded into the shape of a mirror and soon enough, the girls could see they're faces in the mirror. Aqua slowly moved it around like a metal detector until she saw Selena in the mirror.
"Ha! We found you,now show yourselves and surrender."exclaimed Ariel.
"Witches.."began Aela whilst showing herself.
"Never..."continued Misty also showing herself.
"Surrender"finished Selena and she also showed herself.
Selena and the other witches began the battle.
"Dragon's roar!"exclaimed Selena
"Wild wind!" Shouted Stephanie before Selena could hit Trinity,she then received a thumbs up.
5 minutes later. ..
The battle was now even and it was 2 on one.
Elena and Aqua were up against Selena, Trinity and Stephanie were up against Aela and Ariel and Calypso were against Misty.
"Girls we have enough moon power,lets try the convergence spell,"requested Aela
"What's convergence?"asked Trinity,stupidly.
"You'll soon find out!"sneered Misty." We're also adding a twist so we will use the mothers of all witches to help us.
All three witches began " Mothers of all witches rise up, rise up, grant us your powers to defeat our enemies!!!"

Suddenly a huge explosion hit the girls and they all hit against the wall,when the clouds of black smoke disappeared, the witches were gone,as in nowhere insight!!!
The girls had just recovered from their fall and were trying to figure out what just happened.

And then they were of zooming towards the direction of the gala because stephanie had asked the plants around the school,if they had seen the witches and they did.

"Girls,"said Calypso " I know a counter spell that we use back home but you've got to repeat after me and even word has to be pronounced correctly,okay?"
The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.
"Okay then repeat after me agzortinc-maloupus-expolesture."
Said Calypso
"Agzortinc-maloupus-expolesture."The girls chorused while holding hands.
Then glitter was sent to the witches and spirit lions caged them up and sent them back to where they belonged.
"Yeah!"cheered the girls as they all did a group high five until Trinity called out that their dates were all still waiting for them. They quickly changed from their transformations into their dresses and headed back into the hall for the Gala.
Back to the Jadon's POV:

Me and the boys had been waiting for the girls for about forty minutes. Was this how dates were supposed to go?

Finally the girls came back and we all had an amazing time until it was time to say goodbye.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.8K 405 33
[[ this book is pretty old and kinda cringe lol. keeping it published because i have very fond memories of writing it, and i still love my 3 main cha...
294K 8.8K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
1.3K 26 6
After the restoration of Domino and the defeat of the Ancestral Witches, the Winx are hailed as legendary heroes throughout the Magic Dimension. One...
127K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...