BLOOD MONEY || JK✔️

By Jiminttrash

"It's kill or be killed, princess." BOOK 1 Ranked #1 in #jk Ranked #1 in #mafialeader Ranked #2 in #army Rank... More

Where it all begins ✗
Blood money✗
Welcome to the Jeon mafia✗
Just him & I✗
Realization✗
She shoots, She scores✗
You're how old?!✗
Dead✗
Illegal is the new legal✗
Feisty✗
Secrets✗
He could love?✗
His medicine✗
Catching on✗
Yoongi likes who?!✗
Min Yoongi to the rescue✗
History will repeat itself✗
I won't let you go, ever✗
The deal✗
His oxygen✗
The truth comes out✗
Accepting it✗
New threats✗
Hiding✗
Passed the test✗
Promises✗
I trust you✗
With pleasure comes pain✗
The attack✗
The ending of new beginnings✗ | Final
READ‼️‼️‼️
✔️

She's dead✗

64.1K 2.7K 2.5K
By Jiminttrash

"Come on, y/n! Pick up the pace!" Jungkook yelled, his voice weighing on me like a thousand bricks. I ran, the air leaving my lungs which caused them to burn.

From around me, all of the guys watched, as if waiting for me to mess something up. Of course they expected that, I was new here and I was a girl. In their eyes, I was below them.

I hissed in air, shutting my eyes as I felt the sting in my legs. I felt light headed as I tried to catch my breath while I ran.

The line was right in front of me yet it seemed to get further and further away. My legs threatened to give out. "You can do it, y/n!" I heard and I looked to see one of the guys, Jimin, cheering me on.

Suddenly, everyone chimed in. Well, except for Jungkook.

I jolted forward, my body giving in to the pain. I fell to the ground, the line behind me.

"You did it!" I heard Jimin cry from behind me, cheering loudly.

I let out a breath, dropping my head to the ground, closing my eyes as I tried to control my breathing.

"Good work." I hear and I lift my head weakly. In front of me was the silhouette of a man I could only identify as Jungkook.

He extends his hand to me, offering his help. I was taken back and the others clearly were too as they began to whisper to one another.

"Thanks." I mumbled before standing up, hesitantly grabbing Jungkook's hand. Once I'm up I let go, brushing off my clothes.

"You did great, y/n" Yoongi says, coming over to me. I smile, thanking him. "You should rest now. She's done, right?" Yoongi asked, looking over at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked over at us, his eyes shifting between the two of us. "Go ahead." He says, waving his hand.

Yoongi nods and motions me to follow after him. I bow before following Yoongi out of the room.

As soon as we get away from where everyone is Yoongi looks over at me and speaks. "Did you want to get out of the house?" Yoongi asks, smiling slightly.

"Where would we go?" I ask, feeling excited at the opportunity. "Anywhere you want." Yoongi says. Instantly, I smiled.

"Okay, let's go."

...

"This is where you wanted to go?" Yoongi asks, looking around at the small park I had dragged him to. "It's nice, isn't it?" I ask, breathing in the fresh air. The birds were chirping and the sky was a beautiful bright blue.

Yoongi looked around, the crisp air blowing through his hair and touching his cheeks gently.

"I guess it is." Yoongi says, closing his eyes and letting the sun hit his skin.

We both fall silent, letting the sound of the world surround us. The birds chirped, the air blew the leaves on the ground. It was my definition of peaceful.

As I opened my eyes I stared up at the bright blue sky. For the first time in awhile, I felt free.

"About what you told me yesterday." I start, turning my head towards Yoongi. "What about it?" Yoongi asked, his voice soft.

"What happened to her?" I ask, my words dangling in the air. Yoongi seemed to fall silent.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask, biting my bottom lip. The look on Yoongi's face said it all.

"I'm not sure it's good for you to know..." Yoongi says, averting his eyes. I felt my stomach flip at the tone of his voice.

"I already know everything else. Why not this? Is it really that bad that you can't say it?" I ask, swallowing the lump in my throat.

Yoongi looks over at me, finally speaking.

"She's dead."

My mouth falls open, a feeling of the wind getting knocked out of me made my head spin.

"How'd it happen?" I manage out, glancing over at Yoongi. Yoongi purses his lips before speaking again.

"When Jungkook fell in love with her, it ruined a lot. Like I said, he almost tore the whole mafia apart. No one was happy, especially not Jungkook's father." Yoongi continued.

"So what happened?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. I was definitely afraid to hear it.

"Jungkook's Father-he..." Yoongi seemed to be struggling, stumbling over his words. It made me feel queasy.

"Jungkook's father was furious. He said Jungkook had become weak. Angry and blinded by rage, Jungkook's father turned into a monster. Not like before, it was different that time. It was as if every shred of his humanity had been stripped away." Yoongi says, his eyes cloudy.

"Yoongi..." I say, feeling my mouth becoming dry as fear rose within the pit of my stomach.

"He made Jungkook kill her, y/n." Yoongi says, one single tear drop falling from his eye.

I felt like I was going to throw up. My stomach ached as I imagined Jungkook having to kill the woman he was in love with. How long ago was this? How old was he at the time?

"That is vile." I say, my hatred for Jungkook's father becoming that much stronger.

"After that Jungkook wasn't the same. It was like the life had drained from him, like his world had completely shattered around him. It was like he wasn't human anymore."

"I was so scared he would be ruined forever. Jungkook's father was a horrible man." Yoongi says.

"Was? Please tell me he's dead." I say, hoping and praying that the evil monster who killed my mother was gone completely.

"He died a few years ago. It was a mission gone bad and he got shot. He died instantly." Yoongi said and as inhumane as it was, I found comfort in hearing that.

"So that's why Jungkook is so coldhearted... He had to kill the person he was in love with." I said, my heart aching for him.

"You can't tell anyone. I wasn't supposed to bring it up. After it happened Jungkook refused to talk about it. He made it seem like it never happened but I know it's killing him inside, even to this day." Yoongi says, looking at me with sad eyes.

I swallow the lump in my throat, still feeling as if this was all too much to comprehend.

"I won't tell anyone, I promise." I say. Yoongi nodded, sitting up straight and composing himself.

Who knows how long he had been holding that in, needing to talk about the things he had witnessed. The horrid life he had lived and continues to live to this day.

A ringing breaks through the air, catching both of our attentions. Yoongi reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone.

"Hello?" He said, looking over at me as the person in the phone spoke back. "Mhm. We'll be back soon." Yoongi says before hanging up the phone.

I look at him, my head tilted as I waited for him to speak. "It was Namjoon. He said Jungkook is asking where we went. We should head back." Yoongi says as he stands and waits for me to do so too.

I simply nod before we leave our freedom of the outside world and make our way back to that prison aka, home.

...

When Yoongi and I arrive back at the mansion, we're faced with all of the guys and a not so happy looking Jungkook.

"Where did you two go? I told you not to take her out of the house without my permission." Jungkook says, his voice slightly raised and his jaw clenched.

"She wanted fresh air, Sir. We only went to a park." Yoongi says. Jungkook looks between Yoongi and I before he speaks once again.

"Don't do it again." Jungkook says. "It's not like I'm running away. I think I should be able to step out for a moment. Yoongi was just making sure I felt even a little bit better so don't get mad at him." I say, my eyes hard on jungkkook.

The room falls silent around me. Jungkook stares at me, his eyes studying my face. He then takes a step closer.

From the corner of my eye I can see Yoongi who looks beyond nervous. I stood my ground, knowing he would only continue to walk all over me if I didn't stand up for myself.

As Jungkook approaches me, his eyes on mine, I felt my stomach flip. His gaze was so intense my knees felt weak.

"Why won't you listen to me, y/n? You continue to talk back and go against me like you don't fear me." Jungkook says, his eyes searching mine.

"I don't." I say, never once looking away from his gaze. "So what, you believe that gives you the right to talk back to me, your boss, your leader? You truly believe I won't kill you? What makes you so sure?" Jungkook says, his voice serious.

I knew the people around me felt nervous as they watched this play out. They knew Jungkook's past. They knew what he was capable of.

Yet after knowing what I did, I was no longer afraid. Jungkook may be capable of murder, but really, anyone was. Although he lives this way, I know he isn't him...

"Because you're not your father."
[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
757K 27.4K 31
"It's kill or be killed, Baby." BOOK 2 in Blood Money Series✖️ Ranked #3 in #Jungkook Ranked #3 in #jk COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
1.1M 43.3K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
513K 20.2K 36
"That boy...." "Park Jimin?" "Mmh..." "What about him?" "He's mine..." This one of my first stories so prepare to cringe away 😒 Highest ratings #1 T...