Only His, Only Mine || Cha Eu...

Par TaekookxLB

Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
""
Chapter 8~
••A/Nim••
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
••A/nim••
Chapter 12~
••A/nim••
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
~Final~
-*•Epilogue•*-
••A/nim••
••A/nim••
Maybe the last time I'll bother you?
Thanks for 400!
In Loving Memory Of TaekookxLB
CONGRATS ASTRO
Problems

Chapter 9~

465 24 7
Par TaekookxLB

1 month later~

Hey, it's Eunwoo's birthday~ I'm excited! He's still asleep on my bed at our new house and I hope he doesn't wake up while I'm making his food..

I started to make his favorite, Blueberry Cake.. And while baking it, I'll proceed to his cupcakes.. And I'll just make everything could think of..

*After*

He didn't wake up or yelled my name, so I had the chance to take a bath too..

I wore a black off shoulder and short with boots.. I didn't wanna wear any accessories because I just don't want to.. Something like this..

______________________________________
LB-nim: Ehehe~ imma start using. "Unnie Doll" to show your outfits. Ehehe~ it's cuteeeee~ ______________________________________

I went upstairs and opened the door quietly..

I woke him up but he just moved to the other side of the bed.. I forgot he's not wearing anything but boxers..

Okay, then, no food for you..

He woke up and immediately found me because of my scent.. He back hugs me and placed his chin only shoulder..

Yah, wake up, I'm moving back to Seoul..

I joke.. He widened his eyes and hugged me real tight..

Don't you see the bags there?

Whi-which bags?

Those bags..

I pointed at the bags that were not yet unpacked when we moved here..

Well, I'll never come back..

Wait..

Don't follow me!

Why? What did I do?!

I just.. Hate you! Okay?!

Bb, please tell me what's going on!

No! And don't follow me!

Why?

Just don't follow me!

I stood up and left the room..

I heard him wear pants and a shirt. He buckled his belt and went down to see me out the door..

Wait, what's this? What's today?

He checks his phone and was in shock..

March 27! Shit it's my birthday! I forgot!

How could he be this dumb? What kind of person forgets their birthday? Anyways, I chuckle and went back in the house and saw his face in shock.. I ran to the table and greeted him..

Saengil Chuka~

Hu-huh?

I hugged him and he started to tear up..

Aww-haha-aww..

Ho-how co-co-could yo-you do th-that t-to m-m-me?

That wasn't planned, okay? I'm sorry~ I'm sorry~

Yo-you're so me-mean!

I'm sorry~

I hug him and he stopped crying and calmed himself down..

We sat beside each other and ate our breakfast.. I made bacon, eggs and ramen, it's up to him to choose.. I just got egg and coffee for myself..

Yah, eat more, I want your ass to thicken up..

Shut up, we're eating..

He chuckles.. Well, it's his birthday, I can't swear at him..

--Lunch

He took a bath and changes to another outfit.. He wore a black shirt, black ripped jeans, black cap and black shoes.. We're black today even though we need to be in color red but one if my friends are dead but no one knows.. Only me and God..

Eunwoo just followed my outfit because he wanted to..

Where do you wanna go? It's your birthday..

I want to go.. Hmm.. To a Motel-- I mean Hotel-- I mean, restaurant!

Which is which, B?

Restaurant!

Okay~

He chuckles in embarrassment and we drove away to his favorite restaurant, Aquaria..

--

As soon as we arrived, we went in the restaurant seeing Dahyun and BamBam again..

We sat far from them since Eunwoo told me to.. Dahyun saw us and she called Eunwoo, but Eunwoo runs to the restroom and I sat down on one of the chairs..

He went out the restroom and ordered what we want for our lunch..

--

The order arrived and I sang Happy Birthday to him..

Saengil Chuka Hamnida~ Saengil Chuka Hamnida~ Saranghae, My Bb~ Saengil Chuka Hamnida~

He puts his arm around me and smiles as a thank you but still thanked me by his words..

This is my best birthday ever, I love you.. Thank you, as well..

Ehehe~ My gift is..

I kiss him on his lips.. He was shocked but didn't deny the kiss and kissed back..

I pulled out the kiss and I smile at him..

I know you wanted that for a long time, B..

I did..

We pecked each others lips and started to feed each other, ignoring BamBam and Dahyun staring at us and glaring in annoyance..

--

We decided to go the beach and enjoy the breeze..

Eunwoo happily played with the sand ignoring the dirt on his hands while I take cute pictures of him acting like a kid..

Suddenly, the ocean's waves washed off Eunwoo's cute little sand castle and he pouted..

Hey! My castle!

I chuckle and kept my phone inside my sling bag and decided to play with Eunwoo..

Why don't we try that again?

His pout turned to a smile. We made the castle again and the wave tried to wash it off, but it was strong, it wouldn't wash off..

Yeee~ Thank you, Bb girl!

No problem..

We decided to leave since the clouds were turning grey. But of course, we washed our hands before we left..

--

*Home*

Your birthday is going to end in 7 hours.. Want to say a message to everyone before this special day ends?

...you're the only one who greeted me though..

I know, B.. But on my facebook account, they keep saying "Say happy Birthday to Eunwoo for me!" Jungkook and our other classmates chatted me..

...

He nodded and went upstairs without a thank you..

I think it's because of me not blocking Jungkook..

I didn't wanna bother him so I decided to just sleep on our wide couch..

Eunwoo's POV~

I'm jealous, again.. I thought she blocked Jungkook on any communication.. But.. No.. She didn't yet..

They are still friends? After everything? School is finished, graduation is next month.. She still didn't delete his number..

I was waiting for her to come up and say sorry, but I think I hurt her even more..

She stayed silent and didn't come up..

Why am I a fuck up for everything?

I silently cried on my bed.. It's still 5pm and we didn't have dinner yet.. But I think she ain't hungry anymore..

Author's POV~

Eunwoo and Y/N silently fell asleep on an early night..

Eunwoo didn't sleep comfortably since he didn't have anyone to cuddle with..

Y/N didn't know how to sleep, so she cried so she could be tired..

*6pm*

Eunwoo got hungry and decided to go down, and noticed a young lady, wearing a shirt and shorts, walking using slippers..

He didn't notice the girl until he smelled the scent..

Eunwoo: Y-Y/N?

Eunwoo still got the girl's name out of his mouth, but she didn't answer..

Y/N's POV~

I heard my name said by a familiar voice, but I still didn't wanna turn around..

My tears were still running, I'm still hurt..

And I felt a tight hug coming from my back. And a wet substance on my shoulders..

My tears were never ending.. I put my spatula down and cried..

I held his cheek while I'm still facing the stove..

I felt him held my waist tightly

And he spoke..

I love you, don't worry, I'm just like this a jealous fuck up for you.. I know you're soft hearted and forgive someone immediately.. So please, forgive me, I'm uncontrollable when Jungkook is in..

I nodded.. He tightens his grip on my thigh and calmed himself down..

It's okay, you could cry whenever you want, Bb girl.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you like that..

I nodded again.. He removes his hand from my waist and back hugs me..

I.. I..

He covers my mouth, not wanting me to say anything.. I feel like being murdered, but with my soon to be boyfriend..

I'll finish these, you go rest, darling..

I nodded and I sat down on the counter watching him..

Gosh, even if he's turning on his back he's still handsome..

--

We finished dinner and washed ourselves before going to sleep..because I don't sleep with stinky people..

Oofie~

Not so long, he finished but he smells so pleasant..

He dresses up in his PJ's and we both went to sleep while he massages my thigh..

----2 weeks later----

Will you answer me? Will you? I've been waiting for two months.. We already graduated Y/N.. What's wrong? What's bothering you? Tell me! I'll fix it!

Nothing's bothering me, Eunwoo! I'm tired of everything! Please! I know you love me and you're waiting for my answer.. But please, I know your patience is not small.. And this time, no, you can't fix it.. And you can't give it back to me..

But we already graduated 2 weeks ago! What's wrong! Anything? Tell me!

Nothing is bothering me.. Okay?

I know something is..

He held my arms as I tried to run away from him..

What is it? Please..

Taehyung's dead! He's fucking dead!

I cry.. No such thing hurt me more than one of my boy best friends died because of a brain accident caused by Eunwoo..

Because of you, I don't have anyone to talk to!

Wait, I'm sorry.. What happened to Taehyung?

Taehyung..he..he died because he had Brain Tumor.. He told me a day after you punched him on his head..

I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. I.. I didn't know.. I know he's your one and only boy bestfriend or even a brother..

I didn't wanna tell anyone, no one knows how I buried him.. No one knows what exact time he died.. No one knows everything but ME..

Death Certificate

Name: Kim Tae Hyung
Age: 23
Name of Mother: Kim Jin Hyu
Name of Father: Kim Hu Tae
Sibling(s): (1) (2) (3) (4) (More): [2]

Married []
Single [√]
Divorced []
Widow/Widower []

Occupation: N/A

Min Sung Y/N
Printed Name Of Who Filled This Up

LB-nim: Wait, so, this is all I know what's in a Death Certificate.. So if you know what's in a Death Certificate, don't judge me~~ ;> Ehehe

Tae-Taehyung? You know? He's not a boy bestfriend! He's a BROTHER to me already! He's not a boyfriend! Why?! I know, he loves me! It's obvious!

Bb girl, wait--

I ignored him and ran out the house, went in Taehyung's house since he lent me his key when he told me he had the illness..

I cried and sobbed on the place he died.. I kept on hitting myself, I kept on blaming myself, it's ALL my fault!

He died on the couch.. How do I know? We had a conversation before he died..

Flashback~

Y-Y/N?

Taehyung? Please, stay with me.. You're not going to leave me like this..

No, it's.. Time for me to go..

Taehyung..

I cry on his chest while he was laying down on the couch.. He tries to calm me down by patting my back but he didn't..

We weren't in a hospital because we didn't have the budget..

His parents divorced a long time ago, but he told me their names..

I know everything about him! He's like my brother!

Y-Y/N, if you bury me, not in a cemetery..

Whe-where then, Taehyung Oppa?

At my garden..

Oppa, jinjja-yo?

He chuckles..

Yes, I don't want anyone to know.. Only you! And these are my last words to you, Sung Y/N..

No.. Taehyung! Please!

I love you, Min Sung Y/N.. You're my everything..

He rested..

I sobbed on him.. I held his hand, it was cold..

I did nothing, but cried.. It's what the Lord wanted..

I love you too, Kim Taehyung.. I will remember you.. I will treasure every moment of you.. Your Dongsaeng will do everything for you..

It's 5:30am, and everyone in Seoul is still sleeping.. So I had the chance to bury him right now..

End of Flashback~

He died on March 25, 2018 on 5:27am at his house, on the couch..

I know everything, and I will always do..

I could still smell his perfume on the couch and the tear stains we both left before he rested..

I love you, Oppa.. I'll miss your scent, actions, love and everything! I love you and I miss you.. Rest in peace..

LB-nim:

Uhuhuhuhuhuuuuuu~! I feel like crying~! This is TOO much for me~~

But don't believe me, in real life, Taehyung and Yoongi is alive! I might go to jail..

Ehehe~

*Jungkook tone* Oh my Gawd~
DSPC is comingggg! I need to get ready!!

And that means I need to write a frikin article about the 21st century learning!

Anyways, Goodbye for now~

Lab you~ <3

[October 31, 2018]
---LB-nim, signing off~!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.1K 698 26
[Highest ranking: #30 in #Dino] -I decided to unpublished an edited version and just edit in this book. You might found it a little weird since I don...
74.9K 3.5K 56
Jhaeshi is simple and an ordinary girl..but she always excel in all aspects... best in academics.. sports.. arts... music... etc.. She aspire to be...
475K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
10.5K 538 34
You are in danger (Y/n). They'll kill you. Run. -------- There are 3 main gangs in this city- there are; Bangtan, EXO, and ASTRO. (Y/n) is about to m...