Losing Your Memory

By aprilmendezismyhero

Sequel to Charlie's Hero Charlie is loving life. She's the WWE Divas Champion. Member of the Shield. Most imp... More

Losing Your Memory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 5

4.1K 131 32
By aprilmendezismyhero

Dean and I were about to go out for my match. We had to go through concessions and wait, so there were screaming fans all around.

"CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE!"

I signed a few autographs until I heard......

Sierra.....Hotel......India.....Echo....Lima......Delta.......The Shield

Dean and I walked out. We stood there for a little while and stared out to the ring where I saw Tamina looking on, waiting for me. When The Shield came out, they sometimes stood there and did an intimidating stare towards the ring before they started walking. In my case, I was trying to avoid walking downstairs for as long as I could.

"And her opponent, from Topeka Kansas, representing The Shield. Being accompanied by Dean Ambrose. She is the WWE Divas Champion. CHARLIE!" Lilian announced through the microphone.

I hoisted my title high and grabbed Dean's hand. He leaded me to the ring. Fans did occasionally try to trip us and that didn't help my situation much.

I finally made it to the ring and smoothly slid in. That was about the only thing that went smoothly so far.

Tamina attacked me when the bell rang and Dean grabbed my leg and pulled me out. He helped me recover and then tapped his lips.

"Lay it on me baby." He said.

I smiled and kissed his soft, sweet lips.

Then I slid back into the ring. Tamina started her beat down. She started punching and kicking me repeatedly. She looked as if she wanted to end this early as she went up for the Superfly Splash. As she jumped off, I managed to roll out of the way and she fell right on her face.

We were both down and the ref started his count. I wobbly got up and super kicked Tamina in the face. I pinned.

1....2.... Kick out.

I got her up and kicked her in the gut. I quickly did the curb stomp. She layed flat on the mat. I pinned again.

1....2....3

I jumped up and down and held my title high. I jumped into Dean's arms as he came in to celebrate. I smiled widely as he spun me around. He raised my hand in victory.

We went back to the lockerroom to see Seth and Roman waiting.

"Good job, baby doll." Roman said. I went and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks Rome." I said.

"Still calling me that, huh?" He asked.

"Of course." I said before going to Seth.

"You did great, sweetheart." He said.

"Thanks Ninja." I said.

"You all have such weird nicknames for each other." Dean said.

"Hey, Ninja and Rome are very original." I said.

"Well, where's my nickname?" He asked.

"Awe....is my little lunatic jealous?" I asked as I walked over to him.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. Then he bent down and caught my lips. "You're adorable, you know that right?" He asked.

"I think we all know that." I said.

Roman and Seth agreed. I giggled again. We heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, my little lunatic." I said as I opened the door. "Hey Emma." I greeted as I saw her standing there.

"Hey C." She said, walking in, "What's up guys?"

"Well," I said, "We were just talking about our nicknames for each other." I said.

"Nicknames?" She asked.

"Yeah, like I always call Seth, Ninja and Roman, Rome." I said.

"What's Dean's nickname?" Emma asked.

"It just recently became 'my little lunatic'." I said.

I saw Dean roll his eyes.

"What did I just walk into?" She asked.

"I call her sweetheart." Seth announced.

"Well.....that's ironic." She said.

"Emma!" I snapped. I looked over to Dean who luckily did not notice. "Let's go take a walk." I went and opened the door.

"But I don't wanna take a walk." She said.

Gosh, this girl could not take a hint.

"Well, let's go get some food." I said.

"But I'm not hungry." She said.

"You are now." I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out the door, slamming it behind me. "What the hell?" I asked as we were out of the locker room.

"What?" She asked.

"That's ironic." I said, mocking Emma.

"What's wrong with that?" She asked.

"Emma, there is nothing ironic about the fact that he calls me sweetheart." I snapped.

"Okay okay. I mean, it's kinda weird since you guys had a thing." She said.

"We had a thing a long time ago. It was barely even a thing. And he was calling me sweetheart way before we even had a thing." I snapped.

"Damnit Charlie, no need to get all bitchy." She said.

"Yeah Emma, I do have a need to get bitchy. Things are awkward enough between Seth and I. You basically just made it worse." I snapped angrily.

"Sorry C, damn, who did you wrong?" She asked, "Are you on your period?"

"What? No! I just want things between me and Seth to go back to normal." I said. I showed her my ring. "You see this? I'm engaged, Emma. To Dean. I love Dean and Dean's the one I want to be with. Not Seth." I said.

*later*

I was getting ready to walk down with The Shield for their contract signing. This should be good.

We got down and Dean grabbed a mic while Roman started throwing chairs out of the ring. See, when we got to the ring, there was a table and nice chairs, three on each side, set up for the contract signing. When we started destroying the ring, it didn't look as nice.

Dean talked about how Evolution was going to be destroyed by The Shield. Seth then took a microphone and studied the contract. He explained how ridiculous the situation of The Shield and Evolution sitting across from each other, signing a silly piece of paper was.

Roman just continued to throw chairs out of the ring. I stood there next to Dean as we all awaited Evolution.

"Let's rearrange this place. Get rid of this stuff." Seth said as Roman continued his damage to the set up. "And let's get down to buisness."

Dean took his turn at hurdling a chair out of the ring. Then Roman picked up the table and simply tossed it out the ring.

We stood in the ring. Seth was looking over the contract as Dean and I looked over his shoulder on each side.

Then we heard Evolution's music hit.

Blah blah blah. Triple H came out talking his normal trash about how The Shield would never be seen on Raw again. Blah blah blah.

"You sure you wanna sign that?" Triple H asked. "You sure you wanna put your names on that paper and ensure that Sunday is the last we ever see of The Shield?" He asked.

Dean was pacing cause he couldn't stay still to save his life. Seth opened the contract. I grabbed a mic.

"Triple H, I know you think your the King of Kings and everything, but you know what I think? I think you're full of crap!" I said. The crowd went wild. "And frankly, The Shield doesn't care what you say. Do you honestly think we're afraid of you? Any of you? All you are is a man who abuses his power, a movie star who thinks he can come back and be as good as he used to, and a viper that....let's face it......hasn't been the same in quite a while." I said. "You are all worthless excuses for men. You think Sunday will be the end of The Shield? Really? These guys are brothers and no matter what, they will ALWAYS be brothers. So you think The Shield is coming to an end, but I KNOW Evolution is coming to an end." I said.

Triple H laughed like I was a stupid little kid.

Seth signed the contract and passed it and the pen to Dean. Dean.....dropped the pen. Then he scurried to pick it up.

"Take it easy." Seth said.

Dean signed the contract and passed it to Rome. Rome signed the contract while Dean.....kept moving a lot.

I went over to him and whispered, "Calm down, babe." I said. "It's okay."

Roman walked up to the ropes as Evolution stood outside. He simply threw the contract out on the ground and went back to his spot.

Evolution signed the contract and Triple H raised the microphone to his lips. "Ya know Dean, your girlfriend, Charlie should be smart enough to know that I run this buisness. Charlie, it's cute that you believe in your little boyfriend and everything. It's adorable really. It's good to have faith. But unfortunately, you faith is in the wrong team. Evolution will not only beat The Shield. We will destroy them on Sunday. And Charlie, you can watch all of that backstage cause you can consider yourself banned from ringside."

My jaw dropped. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I screamed. I didn't have a mic, but I'm sure the cameras picked up my sound.

"Oh yes Charlie. Yes I can." Triple H said, "And I'm sure you wanted to be ringside for this big match. Maybe you should think about that next time you bad mouth the authority." He said. He turned back to Ninja, my little lunatic, and Rome, "You're gonna be nothin, but a statistic..."

"Oh just shut up." Roman interrupted. The crowd went wild! "Get in the ring and fight." He said.

Dean motioned for me to get out of the ring so I did. I hopped down from the ring apron and stared on.

Evolution got up on the apron. They exchanged glances. Then Triple H went to hop down. Or so we thought. They ran into the ring and the fight broke out.

Rome and Batista. Ninja and Randy. Dean and Triple H. This was crazy.

"COME ON ROMAN!" I screamed as him and Batista fought literally inches away from me.

Triple H went for a pedigree on Dean, but Dean used his strength to flip Triple H up and over the top rope. I jumped up and down, clapping.

Orton went for an RKO, but went over the top ropes. Yay Seth!

Seth, being the amazing ninja that he is, bounced off the ropes and flipped over the top rope onto Triple H and Randy Orton. Fangirling moment!!!

Hey, even though I was friends with them didn't mean I didn't fangirl. I mean, I even fangirled over my own boyfriend.....not that he knows about it.

Truth was, I was always fascinated by these three....just scared of them.

Dean stood up on the ropes and celebrated his friend's successful takedown.

"DEAN! WATCH OUT!" I called out.

He turned around to see Batista running at him. He gave him a massive clothesline. Then He turned right around into a Superman punch by Rome. Rome set up for a spear and waited for Batista to get up.

Then I saw Triple H with a sledgehammer. He rammed it into Roman's gut.

I ran and jumped on his back, clawing at his face. Trying to prevent him from getting in the ring. He overpowered me and knocked me to the ground.

Well, I tried.

He got into the ring and ran into a massive attack by Seth and Dean. Randy pulled them away and RKOd Seth.

"HEY, YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY NINJA RANDY!" I called out.

He stared at me viciously and I instantly shut up.

Dean got hit by Batista. I grabbed my hair in frustration. I couldn't believe it. The three Shield members were on the ground. Evolution was standing up. Well.....there was still one member of The Shield, but I couldn't do much to help now.

Well.....I could. I mean, they couldn't hit a girl, right?

Triple H hit Roman with the sledgehammer and he fell out the ring, onto the ground.

I went to check on him.

"Rome? You okay?"

No answer. Oh gosh.

Triple H motioned to where Roman was and Batista and Randy got out the ring. They stared me down.

Triple H knocked both Seth and Dean down with the sledge hammer. Then he got out of the ring.

They were clearing out the announce table. What were they thinking? I jumped on Randy's back. It took him by surprise.

I kept clawing at Randy's face until he overpowered me and got me off. I stared into his eyes. They were cold. I was scared out of my mind.

He gave me an evil smile before cramming his lips into mine. I tried to push away, but he was too strong. He eventually let go and let me go.

Then suddenly, he just RKOd me. Everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
39.3K 833 35
Sarah has a big dream of being a diva and win the wwe divas title one way or another so she is portioning to be a boy and go for it but not with any...
Addicted By Lisa

Fanfiction

2.3K 155 66
Angie is a new diva in the WWE. She has a terrifying past that still haunts her. Then she meets Dean Ambrose. They quickly fall in love, but she lear...
7.1K 351 36
Seth never thought he'd fall for a broken girl like Mercedes, he wants to try and fix her. But does Mercedes really want his help? Will she explode...