Supernatural: Dean one shots...

Від bethyl15

Dean Winchester one shots All mine Sometimes crossovers (depends- I dont really write them much) I dont own... Більше

Cuddles and kisses (DEAN AND YOU)
That thing was in our house! (DEAN)
You instead of Sam (SEASON 2- DEAN GF)
You instead of Sam p2
Dating Dean
Wendigo PART 1
Wendigo part 2
Vamps p1
Vamps p2
Vamps p3
Vamps p4
Spell
Attention
Fun day out (Jensen)
You are my sunshine (part 1)
You are my sunshine (part 2)
You are my sunshine (part 3)
You are my sunshine (part 4)
My girl
You intead of Sam p3
Wrong Dean
Hunt gone wrong p1
Fake phone call
Hunt gone wrong (2)
We got this
Sleepless nights
Fight and torture
Monthly
Jack
Sunday, Monday or Always

Spider

559 12 2
Від bethyl15

Deans POV
Me and Sammy were sitting at the table in the bunker, he was sitting on his computer researching something about Wendigos. Brushing up, he says.
All of a sudden we hear a loud scream come from the bathroom. Scream then multiple bangs and yells. "Y/N!!? What's happening?" Sammy yells. All we got in return was another scream. I shout up and ran out muttering Son of a bitch under my breath, Sammy close behind. We reach the bathroom and we hear another bang. "Y/N?! Sweetie , open up." I say through the door. I hear the lock click and her scared face appears from behind. I pull her into my arms and motion for Sammy to look around. When he comes out empty handed we both get confused. "What were you screaming about?" Sammy asks her.
She looks at us then carefully goes back in. She lets out a yelp and runs back out. "Did you not see it?!" She drags me in and points to the wall. I sigh and shake my head. "Spider. It's just a spider." Sammy laughs a little and shakes his head. We both look back at Y/N and she looks at us questionably.
"So. Which one of you is gonna kill it?"

A/N: Hi! I'm back. Sorry it's been so long. I hope you like this one. I'm scared of spiders so I thought it would be nice.
What are you for Halloween? I'm Ruby cause I love Gen so much!
Vote and comment. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Orla xxxxx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

31K 444 55
-COMPLETED- A fanfic with you and Dean! May turn into a Oneshot book later... It depends! XD P.S this is now imagines, since I am literally terrible...
4.8K 121 15
I write supernatural one shots some are gonna bring out some feels so prepare for the ride. I do not own any of the CW characters i just use them to...
3.8K 112 10
Mainly Destiel but some Sabriel as well :D Have fun reading! I'm not going to write more oneshots or finish my drafts so there'll be no more chapters...
60.8K 1.8K 87
A collection of One Shots for my fellow Dean fanboys.