In love with a druggie

Autorstwa Pupcandypop

Kali Banks has always been a well mannered girl, with straight As. Her parents, who are strict Catholics and... Więcej

Straight A's
Idiot
Everybody Talks
One of them
Study Buddies
Italian
Change
Plans
Kiss n tell
Cut you off
Stop
Hitting it up
Approving
Fixer Upper
Knocked
Abuse
Apologies
Break
Lunch talk
Drop
Positive
Out!
Together
Explanation

Date maybe

877 23 0
Autorstwa Pupcandypop

"Ok so let's start with trig. What are you doing?!" I asked, as he was texting on his phone. I grabbed it from him and put in a drawer.

"Kali! No, I need that." He laughed, as he climbed over me to get to the filing cabinet. Smiling, I put the combination in, locking the drawer.

"You need to study. How tf did you get kicked out of every school in the state?" I asked, as he crawled off of my lap. He was heavier than he looked, and I could feel the muscles on his arms as he tried to grab the phone from my hand.

"Hey, I thought we were supposed the study. The only way I'm going to answer that question is if you go on a date with me." He asked slyly, with a sparkle in his eyes.

"You have to be kidding, we just met like 2 weeks ago." I smiled, as I opened up the trigonometry book.

"What can I say?" He smirked, grabbing by hand and squeezing it. "Your irresistible." He smiled, biting his lip. Shit, why was he so fucking hot.

"Ok, I'll go on a date with you. If you get at least a B- on the trig test on Friday." I told him, as I pulled my hand away from his.

"Deal. Let's get studying." He said, as he flipped the pages in his workbook.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.5K 857 37
Dakota winces at the pain but let's him clean up the wound. Hank puts a small thing of ice in a ziplock bag, wrapping the wet cloth around it. He app...
2.1K 137 7
lenrisa in less than 1000 words
9K 108 22
K so uhm Ik I have my Bakugo oneshots to work on but Writers block homies, writers block- 😩 I just have way more ideas to make a Deku x Reader onesh...
1.4K 67 31
Alexa Collier is the youngest daughter of Jeff Collier. She had an older sister kenzie. Kenzie is extremely protective of Alexa. Alexa is a nurse at...