Can It be

By jimin_uwu_owo

I just found out that my boyfriend cheated on me...... out of no where this boy starts talking to me and by e... More

~Hio~
Our meeting
~our meeting 2~
where we start
My heart break
my luck
him
her
our hearts
the date
my lovely
lol
awake
why her?
sweet hearts
her love
her ex boyfriend
A memory I'll never forget
idk
omg
time
so..............
I'm so sorry
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Bonus:my lil baby girl
๐Ÿฅบplease๐Ÿฅบ

why?

123 2 0
By jimin_uwu_owo

Violet point of view:
It's been a week and I'm getting out of the hospital. I didn't tell Namjoon, but I think when I get home I'll tell him. I get dressed and check out of the hospital, I walk to the bus stop and wait.

~7 minutes later~
The bus comes and I get on, I'm on the bus for 29 minutes the the bus stops and I get off and walk the rest of the way there. I get home take my shoes off, go to my room and text Namjoon.

Me: hay puppy😉

Cute puppy: hi lovely, how are you?

Me: good😊, I got out of the hospital today.

Cute puppy: 😱you did where are you, who took you home?

Me: me at home, I took the bus.

Cute puppy: you should have told me I would have come and got you.

Me: no no, I didn't want to bother you.

Cute puppy: you wouldn't have, I'm coming over.

Me: what?!??

Cute puppy: I'm coming now whether you like it or not.

Me: you..... You...... I can't stop you,so I guess it's okay the number to my house is 040324.

Cute puppy: okay, thanks, bye beautiful 😘.

Me: love you, bye

~30 minutes later~
I'm laying in my bed, until I hear the door open. Him: kitten I'm here!. I'm up stairs,I say. Him: okay, I'm coming. I hear him come up the stairs and open the door. I sit up and look at him. Hi puppy, I say. He walks to me, gets in my bed and hugs me. Him: you scared me,.......... I love you violet, so please promise me you'll try not to get hurt again because if you do, I don't think I'll make it next time. I can try but I can't promise, I say. Him: as long as you try, I'm okay with that. I hug him back and we stay like that for awhile. I feel like I'm finally home, when I'm with him, I feel loved. I know I don't have to worry about him cheating, he so sweet, kind, and loving. As I keep thinking, me and him have both fallen asleep. A hour later I wake up too Namjoon talking on the phone with someone. He hangs up, I didn't notice but I was hugging him around his waste. Who was that,I said. Him: jungkook, he was asking where I was and how you were. Oh, I didn't know they knew who I was. Him: well when you where in the hospital I texted all of the so they knew what was happening. Oh, lol. Him: yeah, lol. Next thing I know Namjoon is kissing me, we kissed for a long time, we kissed until I parted away so I could breathe, then we went back to kissing. Namjoon started to take off my shirt and I let him, I think the hole time I was with my ex boyfriend I never had sex with him...... So... I.... I don't know what will happen. He stops kissing my lips and moves down. I pull his shirt off and the he pulls my pants off we keep kiss till I stop him. Namjoon....... I.. I don't know what to do when it comes to this thing. Him: then let me show you. He kisses me, then start uncliping my bra,now baer chest. I pull his pants off. Then we take off what we had left, he looks at me as if he was asking for permission. I nodded, and he entered my womanhood with I his member. He went in and out ever time he did, he got faster and I moned as he did, it hurts but felt good at the same time.
~minutes later~
We layed in the bed talking to eachother, laugh and giggling at jokes we made, but I felt sleepy and I could tell he was too. I asked if it would okay if he stayed with me to night. Him: yeah. He huged me and I huged him back. We both fell asleep, I wish we could have meet sooner.

Sorry that there's a little smut in it, if you don't like it sorry I tried my best. But like always love you guys till next time lovelys bye~lilly unnie 😘❤💛💚💙💜❣💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.7K 33
Being in love with your best friend is not the best choice,but you can't decide who you fall for. Your heart decides for you. The danger of the frien...
24.3K 670 64
The story of a young woman who has spent the last 10 years with a crush on the same guy. Twice she has gotten up the nerve to confess her feelings a...
3K 281 13
Yoongi is betrayed in the worst way, and finds healing in the most unexpected person. As always with my stories *there is cursing *there is smut *t...
1K 35 10
Taehyung thought he was in love. But after meeting Yoongi he finds out that that wasn't love. Getting betrayed by your best friend must be tough, t...