Fragile Hearts

Galing kay ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... Higit pa

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 61 B

2K 187 82
Galing kay ShonaLover

Morning rays were welcomed by Reyaansh.As he was busy working out.In small gym area at their place.It was part of his daily routine.He was done with cardio and wiped his face with towel.He heard some noise.Who could be here at this hour.Apart from him and Vivaan.No one used to visit their gym.Vivaan have left work out.From few months.He frowned and went to check.Water bottle dropped from his hand.He was shocked to see Vivaan.Doing push ups.Flexing his muscles.His eyes and face hardening.Reyaansh couldnt believe his eyes.Till Vivaan raised his eyes.Asking his brother if something was wrong.

R-"Am I day dreaming.Its already morning.Can you pinch me Anna."

Vivaan got up.Taking bottle from Reyaansh.Both went on to rest for while.Vivaan smirked seeing his brother.In complete shock.He wasnt at fault too.Grief has been on him for so long.He has forgotten himself to such ends.He gave up everything which was part of his life.

V-"Rey stop staring at me like that.Im not ghost.I think we need to change.These equipments here.What about renovation here too.You take this responsibility.What?Will you stop gawking at me.Or need kick."

He punched Reyaanshs stomache.After which got crushed by him.In tight brotherly hug.He could feel emotions in his.Younger brother.They all have been worried.For him and he couldnt see.All they wanted him to be normal.He patted Reyaanshs back.With smile on face.Then they parted and walked together.Outside in garden area.Juice was served to them.

R-"Cant believe Anna.Seeing you on gym.After such long time."

V-"Do I need to give you.More kick and punches?"

R-"Hey I know.Its you relax.Anna good to have you back.Missed you."

V-"Stop your emotional dialogues now.Take up responsibility of gym.You better."

As Vivaan was seen having juice.Checking his phone.Reyaansh looked at him.With smile.He heard from his wife.Whatever happened previous day.He couldnt believe his ears.Today he couldnt believe his eyes.Whatever was happening.He was relieved.Finally ray of hope.Something has worked.Which brought back Vivaan to life.He couldnt wait to see.Everything falling on place.

Everyone were present in breakfast table.Except Vikram and Nandini.Nandini had early duty in hospital.Others were pleased to see Vivaan.Not only talking with everyone.Like he used to before.But he stayed for breakfast.Taking interest in family talks.Reyaansh was having great time.Shivani smiled but worry was still there.She looked upstairs.Varna wasnt down yet.She must be with Pranush.Making him have his breakfast.Doing his work.She didnt knew how.She would make this girl realize.She wasnt only Pranushs mother.Someones wife and this house's daughter in law.Vivaan saw him mother.He was slowly chewing food.When remembered something.

V-"Mom dont tell me.Dad left for office this early.Anything wrong."

S-"He went out of town.Not for work.Friend of his is not well.So he is paying visit to him.He will be back within three or four days."

R-"Anna I will get gym work.done within a week or two.Have some important meetings in office.Give me time.Till next weekend."

S-"Renovation in gym too?"

R-"Gym too?What about somewhere else."

Lata was about to stand.When she felt dizzy.Shivani made her take seat.She was given water. 

S-"Lata you are not taking yourself well.These days.Last day also you were having high bp.When is your doctors appointment."

R-"Mom Im taking you to doctors place today.No more excuses.Im talking with Nandu right now."

L-"Im fine.Just little bit dizziness.It happens.Fix an appointment for me.I will be able to manage."

S-"I would have come with you.But have to attend an event.I have given my word to them.I will be chief guest.Let me cancel it."

L-"Akka no need.Please I will be able to manage.WOnt look good if you refuse the now.You all stop worrying."

V-"Aththai you wont go alone.Thats it.Reyaansh."

L-"Work is more important Vivaan.Anna is not here.You both are required in office.Helper will accompany me."

V-"You dont need to take any helper.With you.When family member is present.Reyaansh confirm appointment.Varna will go with you Aththai.I will be back bit early.Till then Pranush will be alright.With helper."

Lata , Shivaani and Reyaansh exchanged looks.Vivaan looked at them.As if it wasnt something unusual.He spoke.He continued to eat.Checking his phone.heard his mother.

S-"Vivaan how can you.I mean you think.Varna will go with her.Its alright.We can manage."

R-"Yes Anna.I will ask Nandu to come home early."

V-"Why are you guyz over reacting.Did I say anything weird.Or abnormal.If we can go with Aththai.For her doctors appointment.Why cant Varna.She is also family."

L-"Vivaan its not like that.She is our family.But I dont think it will be nice.Ask her to come with me.She havent been able to.Gel with us.Dont think she will be comfortable."

S-"Yes and she wont leave Pranush alone.Dont complicate things."

V-"God you all have been acting.As if she is some Princess from.Other land.She has to go with Lata Aththai.For doctors checkup Mom.Not watch any circus show.That we need to ask her consent."

Reyaansh giggled.Lata showed him eyes.Shivani and Lata were still unconvinced.Vivaan saw that.All were present in breakfast.Except Varna.He knew that she has her food.In her room.alone and same with lunch and dinner.He knew what to do now.

V-"Stop treating her.As if she is doing favor on us.If she considers my son as hers.She has to be responsible.For this house and family too.How long does she need.Gel with you all.And how will she connect with you?Sitting inside that small room.Whole day."

R-"I think Anna is right.We should give her chance.Lets not be unfair."

Varna was making her bed.Pranush was in crib.Making noises.Asking her to pick him.He liked to be with her.Getting pampered by her.When she plays and talks with her.Every time he would see her.Doing something.Leaving him in crib.He would start crying.Making angry noises.Varna smiled looking at grumpy baby.He was turning naughty.With each day.He was her life.She went to him.Picking him up in her arms.He gave loud chuckle.Bumping his head.In her shoulder.Varnas smile widened.On that pale face.Little one brings smile.As if he also knew that.His tiny fingers.Touched her face.As she kissed them.Pranush sneezed.Getting her worried.

Door opened and Vivaan entered.Getting Varna startled.Pranush smiled seeing his father.He wanted to go to him now.Extending his one hand to him.Saying something in his own language.Varna wasnt pleased have any verbal.fight in this early hour.She preferred to mame face.As usual.Brushing Pranushs hair.Trying to calm him down.

V-"How is my little brat doing.Say good morning to Appa."

Pranush giggled.As Vivaan wanted to take him.Both father son duo shared moment.Varna was busy.Doing some work.Vivaan eyed her.

V-"You havent come down.Whole morning.All were waiting in breakfast table.very bad Pranu.You shouldnt be so lazy.Like this.Sitting whole day here.In this dabba room.Very very bad.See your Appa woke up.Early today.Did some work out.Made muscles.You want to have muscles like Appa?"

Pranush wasnt getting single word.But still he gave answers.Which melted Vivaans heart.He tickled her.Showering him with kisses.These words were clearly.Hinting someone else.Varnas heart burned.With way Vivaan spoke.She knew those words.Werent for Pranush.She doesnt care what he thinks about her.Question was why was he after her suddenly.She threw pile of clothes on bed.Taking Vivaans attention.

V-"From tomorrow Pranu will have.Breakfast downstairs.With everyone.Go out for stroll in garden in day.Then we will decide later.What to do.Appa will lock this room up.Day hours."

He found Varna.Standing at one corner.Glaring at him.He didnt care spare her look.He was leaving room when.Varna stopped him.

Var-"Where are you taking him.He has to take bath now."

V-"Seeing light and sun.Birds and crows.Specially seeing people.Is more important for him.Bath can wait."

Var-"You are doing all this.Deliberately to torture me."

V-"Sorry?I want my son to be like human.Normal like knowing how day is.Sky looks and there is much greenery.At our house.How does that torture you.Well its different how.You prefer to be like that."

Var-"Did you just called me abnormal?Im not human."

V-"Did I?Its up to.Even if I havent said.You will think I have.How does it matter.Anyways we are getting late.Come Pranu.We will take sun bath today."

Varna didnt knew how to argue with him.She fumed in anger.

Vivaan was ready for office.He found his mother.Giving him his watch and handkerchief.Along with purse.He hugged her.He could see her making face.

V-"Im not leaving for any trip Mom.You can smile now.Will be back in evening."

S-"I know that.You wont understand my concern.As mother.These things what Im doing.Should be done by your wife."

V-"I have hands as well Mom.Its alright.We have to adjust with time.And situation."

S-"Vivaan have you informed Varna.About evening.There is still time.Think about it."

V-"Why are you all scared.To talk to her?Does she bite."

S-"Vivaan."

V-"Fine lets go out."

As they came out.Varna was seen feeding Pranush cerelac.He was clapping his tiny hands.Looking excited.She wiped his mouth.From corner of her eyes.She could see Vivaan coming with Shivani.He was relieved at least.She has come down.To feed Pranush here.Morning incident left bad taste in her mouth.She didnt want him to blame her.For anything with Pranush.Vivaan came to Pranush.Making cute face.Kissing his head.He could see Varna annoyed.But she did notice.That he was going for office.This late today.

V-"Im leaving for office.Mom I had word with Reyaansh.Nandu will be home.She can take care of Pranush.Dont worry."

Varna frowned not getting his words.Why will Pranush be with Nandini.When she is there for him.Right then Vivaan cooed Pranushs cheeks.Moving his gaze towards Varna.

V-"Make sure Lata Aththai gets ready on time.Leave early.Doctors appointment is at 5.Take care of her."

Var-"Why are you telling me all this."

V-"Because you are going with her.Thats why.Its simple."

Var-"What.Who said that.I mean how can I."

Vivaan could see nervousness.On Varnas face.Was it anxiety or fear.He still has time.To discover that.for time being.he just wanted her to do.What he was asking.Else things will take some other turn.She has to become normal.Get out of her shackles.

V-"I said that.Since we all have work commitments.Wont be able to go with her.But you can.Family member is needed.So you will go."

Var-"Why should I listen.To you.And I think it will be better.If Nandini goes with her.What will I say.Or do.I dont know."

Shivani knew this was coming.She wanted to intervene.When Vivaan stopped her.he shake his head.At level of adamant.Varna was showing.He rolled his eyes.

V-"Think Im not asking you.Who will be better or best.You have to visit doctors clinic.Not some quiz contest show.That have to know what to do or know.Be on time."

Varna was sitting in doctors clinic.Lata was sitting beside her.She didnt knew why was she chosen for this.If Nandini was free.She could have taken Lata for her check up.It was all planned by Vivaan.Just to play with her.More she was coming in terms.With his actions.She was more hating on him.Annoyed at him.Journey from home to here.Was very awkward for her.She wasnt family person at all.This was her weakness.She was scared to meet new people.Havent been around with so many people.She didnt ever.Vivaan was hurting her this weakness.

L-"Varna I think its going to take.Half an hour more.Sorry you have to take trouble.For me.I have told them.I can manage alone."

Var-"Its okay.Please dont be sorry."

Back home it was already evening.Reyaansh and Vivaan returned from office.Nandini was playing with Pranush.He was bit difficult to handle.Till he saw his father and calmed down.They were having tea.When Reyaansh looked worried.

R-"Anna I hope Mom is alright.Why are they taking so much time."

N-"They left an hour ago from there.I think stuck in traffic.Anna you want something?Tea or coffee."

V-"No.Rey call them up."

N-"Its okay.You both are worrying unnecessarily.Varna is with Mom.She will take care.If something goes wrong."

V-"Thats what worrying me too.She went with her.Think I should have acted wisely.Went impulsive with my decision."

R-"Anna why are you saying like that.Varna is grown up.Im sure she can handle such stuff.Why cant you trust her."

V-"What has she done.Gain our trust.She doesnt talk one word.With any of us.Leave me.What about you guys.What wrong did you do to her."

R-"Relax Anna.It takes time."

V-"With her.It will take forever.Now call Aththai please.What if she takes my anger.On her and leaves for.Some other place.Here this little brat son.Of mine.Was smiling seeing my face till now.Started acting fussy."

R-"Missing his Amma.He cant be without her."

Varna wasnt sure what to do.She was still sitting inside car.Lata smiled at her.Asking her to come out.They stopped outside florist shop.She came out on two minds.It was late.Pranush must be getting uneasy.He wasnt used to be without her.Thankfully doctors appointment went easy.She was having palipitions already.

Lata was seen checking out flowers.Whole place gave beautiful essence.From roses to orchids.It was colorful sight.Lata picked some flowers.Asking to make bill.When she saw Varna lost.

L-"Varna come here.Sorry this is my favorite shop.Couldnt resist myself.From getting these flowers.You dont want to take something?"

She saw her shaking her head in no.She has spend time with this girl.today and wondered.How they failed to see.Innocence and calm attitude of Varna.She was adorable too.Just that doesnt show much.Prefers to keep herself in shell.They were settled in car.Starting for home.Varna looked outside window.After long time she was seeing roads.Sky and out at this time.Since she has taken up Pranushs responsibilities.She hardly comes out.She has locked herself inside walls.

L-"Sky looks beautiful.Think its going to rain."

Lata smiled at Varna.Looked at flowers in her hands.Varna looked at them too.

L-"Do you know.These were your Satya Uncles favorite flowers.He used to bring them for me.Once in week.He loved orchids.We had garden back at our place.In Chennai.I used to take care of those flowers."

Varna could see love.Lata had in her eyes.While she was talking about her husband.

Var-"Dont these flowers make you.Miss him more."

L-"They do.Not single moment.I dont miss or remember him."

Var-"Then why did you take these flowers.If they make you miss him more.Will you be able to forget him ever."

L-"Why do I have to forget him.He was my husband.Love of my life.These flowers still.Make him closer to him."

Var-"How can we manage to live in present.Knowing for whom.We used to live.Is not with us anymore.Doesnt it hurt.So much that you break down."

L-"Its not necessary Varna.If someone leaves us.Doesnt mean.We stop living too.Specially when we have people.Who love us.Care for us.Our life wont stop.I know Satya wont come back.I have his memories.Good ones and I will have them.Till end of my time.But I cant be selfish.Giving up on life.Because I have my family.Who are for me."

Varna heard her words.She murmured to herself.She has no one in life.To live.Whom does she have for herself.Those people who can never understand her.Shakthi who left her.Ramya who chose death over her.She felt Latas hand.Touching her head.

L-"Your face says alot Varna.As motherly figure.I can only advise you on something.You have beautiful life ahead.Dont let your fears.Misconception ruin your present and future.Its difficult to breath.I know.But you have someone.Who looks forward to your every breath.Second chances are needed in life.They make us do.What we have given up on.You are strong girl.Dont let anything break you.Your past should always.Make you strong.Rather weak.Remember that."

Later at night Vivaan was out in garden.Settled on swing.He was looking at moon.Wide awake.Sleep was far from his eyes.He felt Alice near his feet.Picked her up.Setting her in swing.He rubbed her head.She missed Ramya.Wh used to pamper her.Care for her and shower her.With so much love.Vivaan was making sure he does that for her.As well for her cute family now.

He continued to think how these two days have been.He was trying best.Be in control of emotional folds.It was difficult for him too.He just shut his eyes.Thinking about day.Lata came back home.He was surprised to hear from her.About Varna.How she took care of her.Knowing everything from doctor.Others were happy too.They could finally see ray of hope.Getting Varna as part of their family.There was only one person.Who will stop her from doing this.It was Varna herself.Vivaan wanted her to come out.Make her normal.For that he knew.It wont be easy.Be it taking harsh words.From her or insults.He will try every day.Something or other.He has made his mind.To break fake mask.Varna was wearing.Right now his only concern was this.He didnt knew.If any other emotion.Worked in his mind.For Varna.Or he was himself.Avoiding them.

....................................................................................................................

Thank you for your precious reviews.On last chapter.Here is next update.Feels amazing to see all waiting for updates.Of this book.Im touched beyond words.Would love to know.How you are liking current phase of story.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.

:)

I have started new book titled THE LOST PRINCESS.Its on our beloved Pranushka.Those who like my work.You can give it a read.Thank you.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55.4K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
38.5K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
31K 2K 26
He is an orphan adopted by a rich business family in India. He was treated like a wonderful gem. Being a cool person he waits for a dream girl who co...
372K 18.7K 60
Cover Design: @DSPranushka at DS Creations Highest Rank:#46 in Romance on 16/06/2018 This is the story of Vedanth and Jwala who are totally opposite...