A ҍíӀӀíօղɑíɾҽՏ օҍՏҽՏՏíօղ. *Un...

By childchills

Highest rank-3 in Thriller. That day was not less than a nightmare.I was going home,when a black Mercedes car... More

A Day As A Nightmare
You Are Mine
Revenge of the Past
Caught By The Evil
After Effects
Meeting My Paa
Scary Yet Caring
Sneaking Around
Caught Up In Trouble.
Furious Neil
Memories and Breakdown
Evil turns brother
He Is Cruel
*A Small Request*
Rules
Betrayer
Escape
Beware of Strangers
I Caught You
Fierce
The kiss
Meeting Intimidating People
Notice

Fearless Avni

4.1K 318 81
By childchills

Hey guys!!I really felt bad seeing the decreasing response the story is getting so far.With that thought ,I am unable to write...I know the story was a bit derailed but it's back on the track now, hopefully.I hope you enjoy it ...and pls do share your feedbacks!!
Happy reading!!

*****

Avni's POV*

I gulped the food down my throat in Devil's brother's surveillance.
He took me to the couch after plugging in the movie 'A Quiet Place',
Which was a horror movie.I was very much into it from the start as it was so intriguing.With every scary scene coming up,I yelped and snugged myself more into the couch,my head burried in my knees with every shrieking sound or scary figure flashing up, but that didn't stop me from peeking and sparing glances to the screen.After sometime, I heard the creepy noise of footsteps crushing the floor with every step and I flinched at the sudden appearance of a muscular man standing tall before me, his hand progressing towards my back.
I stiffened myself and tried to scoot away as it was really dark already,and I couldn't figure out the persons identity,my reaction was justified.

"Hey! it's me,no need to freak out"
The man's voice said ,moving beside me.
Loosening the tie and removing the suit ,he adjusted himself comfortably over the couch..
Niall was already so into the movie to throw a glance at him and soon I moved on too, concentrating on the movie.

I was really horrible yet interesting. I tried hard to act tough through out the movie but I was so afraid inside.I could have shut off the television til now but the curiosity to know further kept me from moving.e engrossment was taking over the fear in this situation.I felt myself pushing encircling my arms into Neil's biceps,t hose terrifying scenes are to be blamed. Suddenly,a creepy image flashed on the screen, I was already frightened and screamed as a reaction to it.I hugged him tightly as an impact,unable to take the sudden twitchiness .

Before I could overcome it, I got spooked agan,but this time it wasn't imaginory. It was when Neil took me,on his lap calming me.I snuggled into his chest,trying to erase those scary impression.He helped me,getting to the fact that this was all a fiction.I wasn't exasperating,it was really scary. I couldn't dare bring out myself from his embrace.I would definately regret that later,but not right now.

Soon,I felt my eyes heaving and,my eyelids falling shut.thats how, I was sent back to a state of peace of mind, still on his lap.

***
Neil's POV*

I entered the mansion,after a really tiring day full of meetings and missions.
The second I entered, I saw my sweet little girl,staring at the screen frightened yet curiously.
I nearly freaked her when I put a hand on her back.Soon,I settled myself beside her.

A scary picture flashed and she flipped out ,again.I nearly laughed but coo'ed her,gathering her little figure in my arms and to my surprise she instantly calmed down , snuggling more into me and I continued stroking her soft hair downwards.
Soon her head slumped on my chest,I brushed the hair strands to see her beutiful eyes closed,she was already sleeping.I chuckled softly and lifted her in my arms,carrying her to the bed.I climbed the steps,sliding the door and tucked her into the covers,of the soft mattress.

This overly stubborn girl looked angelic,peaceful in the bed.I pecked her on her forhead and left to deal with some unmanaged works.

Ascending down the steps, the movie ended.I saw Niall trying hard to keep his eyes open so,I sent him to the bed ruffling his hair and made my way towards the office.
Stefan,my PA was there to assist and enlightening me for today's issues,and updates.

"Sir,john is missing since the afternoon,he was last seen coming out of the basement." He stated entering the room.

"Can you show me the footage" I asked a little frustrated.

"Ofcourse sir,here it is"he clicked on some buttons and the screen appeared.

I fixed my eyes on the screen studying each movement,when Avni was seen coming towards the staircase,that led to the basement.I was curious and a little aroused to see her next move.
I hoped she would back away but,Alas,there she was,entering the basement and soon ,tge figure disappeared from the screen.I banged the table really hard making the glass over to fall, spluttering the water.

"God dammit!!why is she always eager to break the rules and disobey me,didnt she read the rule book ,yet"
I yelled and flapped down the laptop screen,harshly.
Stefan backed away,slightly blanched of my outbreak...

"I want john tomorrow morning,here in my office,is that clear"

"Yeas s..sir,i will make sure he is there" he slightly trembled and I walked out of the room kicking the door,overly disappointed.
I threw myself on the couch to cool off.

"Why doesn't she fear me,am I acting that soft to her..ughh!!why avni,why do you provoke the evil in me every time..
don't you like this caring neil...ahh
this seriously needs to end, love and I will make sure of it." I thought and a smirk played on my lips.
****

Avni's POV*

I woke up to the bright sunlight entering through the glass.I adjusted myself on the headboard when I found Neil intently riveting towards me,wearing as usual, a Suit on a white shirt and pants with the never leaving scowl on his face.His blue eyes with a dark shade felt like boring into me,piercingly.
Before I could react ,He was sitting stiff in a Manly posture with folded hands and one leg over other ,that made me gasp.I gulped down the fear,daring to make any eyecontact.

"Ahh!!you awake,good Morning love!"
His calm yet scary voice made me wince,this was not really a good kind of morning.
I didn't respond and looked down at my hands trying to figure out,why was he in a Fowl mood.

"Get up"he screeched and I jolted out of my thoughts looking up to him..
"I said get up and come here..." He repeated ,seething.

Ohhnooo!!...Has he found out that I visited the basement??..no,tgta can't happen..God please ,not that..I would be in a hell lot of trouble..I haven't even stealed anything from there.

I prayed in my mind,fidgeting with my fingers when his voice boomed again,

"Didn't you hear me,I said come here"
I had to face him anyhow so,I stepped out of the bed proceeding towards him with small and heavy steps,my heart was pumping really fast.I was praying for the ground to swallow me, already.

I stopped at the safe distance before him and he was firm at his place and posture.

"So pretty lady, where were you,yesterday morning?to be precise,at 12:39?"
He asked me, really calm.

"I..I was in the kitchen"I lied straight away and couldn't muster the courage to look up to his eyes again.

"Ohh! is that..I see,but..you sure?"he asked.

"Ye.. yess,ofcourse,why would I lie."I answered striving hard to make it sound casual.

"But why do I feel this is a lie!!"
He asked sceptically...
"Okay, come with me"
And,He harshly grabbed my wrist, and dragged me outside,without my consent.I winced at the pressure but he ignored and kept sliding down the stairs.
There it was,my death way.he was dragging me to the office,my crime has to be really severe for that.

"Neil,you are hurting me,leave me, I said."I yelled and winced but he didn't care at all.I tried to shook my hand away from the tight grip but obviously it didn't work.
We stepped in the death room and he jerked my hand away,I quickly tried to rub the Sting away.

"Stop that....here"his voice boomed,warningly.

"You said you were in the kitchen right ,so what is this.."he hissed pointing his index finger to me and the holographic screen.
And,I was caught again.There it was me,striding to the staircase.I couldn't lie anymore,I would be dead in a few minutes and honestly, I don't care.

"What are you doing there,when you were strictly restricted from doing so.."he growled.

"Answer me now.."his blue eyes were throwing daggers my way,getting extremely furious.
I bit my lip to stop myself to cryout and made my way to the door..

He dragged me roughly to the centre again,shaking my shoulder.

"Are you f*****g serious right now,how can you walk away when I am talking to you.."

"What do you want me to do?listen to your lectures!!I am not a kid.."I screamed further ,unable to take the increasing frustrations.

"My question is, what were you doing there,when clearly infomed,not to.."he narrowed his eyes and whispered scarily into my ears,towering over me.

"I don't need to hear your crap or follow your so called 'rules'.why have you even kept me here..?"I yelled.

He grabbed my jaw,glaring.His eyes darkening and face reddened up.

"You need to do that..you have to,you have to follow my rules,you have to behave as I say...you have to...."he roared.

I pushed his chest away,jerking and bellowed

"Just shut up okay...you ba***d,you do whatever you want right..being the richest..but I won't let this happen,you nutcase,am not your pet or kid,I won't sit quiet, you are a liar, a blackmailer,a kidnapper.you are using me for your own benefit.you just don't understand emotions,you don't even care for anybody.I just hate you..I hate you so much"

I saw his fist clenching and nerves popping out of his forehead.he seemed furious over the limit. somewhere that really scared me and I felt he would hit me any moment but instead,he proceeded his hand to the gun at the table and fired right beside me in a Matter of secs.the bullet went fast, within a blink of my eyes ,hitting one of the glasses and it broke out with a loud noise.I shrieked and swerved away from him.he slid his hand down his head and..

"I can't handle you right now..."
Was all he said before opening the door and harshly went out striding away.

Scared is not the only word for my state right now,I totally lost it,he was never that furious ever before.I was dumbstruck,afraid,shocked,but still ragefull,it just increased my hate towards him.My mind kept repeating the almost death scene of me infront f my eyes.

***

Neil's POV*

I couldn't take that anymore.if I would have been there a second more I could have hurted her really bad.
How dare she scream and argue at me when she is at fault.the words she used for me were inappropriate.I guarantee,she is making it worst for herself.she yelled, but that didn't make me loose my control,her words did.

Why do she feels like I don't care for anyone at all or want her to be a pet.when,she is the one I care the most for.I am heartless but something's are really different when she is around me.she thinks so low of me.over that,she hasn't even answered my question yet.This is really enough,I need to act now.I need to show who I am.

I drank some water and retreated my steps from where I came.she may still be in trauma.I clicked the door open and pushed in to see that little girl standing at the same position I left her at.Her face was unreadable,without any emotion clarifying.

I went near her,she flinched and backed away quivering.
"I am not here to scare you,go there on the couch.we have a lot to talk about.now"I boomed and she just walked away without a single protest,commendable.

I locked the door and made my way to the table to retrieve a stick from it and went to the couch,her eyes darted and went wide seeing me.soon the waterworks started and she was back to her little scared self which was acting so brave a minutes before.she kept sniffling and digging her fingers into the couch.

"Shhh...this ain't for you..just answer my questions.I promise,I won't hurt you."I vilified and straightened myself to look more serious.

"What did you do there in the basement and please don't even start again..Am really trying to control my anger and myself" seeing her expression and nodding made me smirk but I dumped that..

"Come-on, am waiting...."
I insisted,really very calm...
"I just..just wanted to see what is in there that no..none dares to go and you..you had prohibited me..."she answered fighting with her urge to run away.

"Princess,comeon,tell me the truth,there is something more to it... tell me,what did you see there...?"
I asked pulling her chin upward with my finger, to make her look at me,out of her ivory.

"I just saw the..3..3 rooms at the start.."she trembled.

"And why would you go there.."I asked not yet satisfied with her answers.

"Please..."she pleaded just about to start a tantrum.

"Whatever it is, speak out..you know I won't drop it here...so you have no chance to skip this.."I replied scraching my forhead with fingers.
"Please try to be honest..or it won't take you anywhere but trouble."

Still silent...

"Come-on ,Please,spill out..Am already on verge of loosing it..."
I said getting frustrated.

"I wanted to..to..know more about you"
"Because, I wanted to know your past"..there she almost spilled it and ofcourse why she won't. When She knew,She had to,at some point of time.

**************

That's it for now.I hope the story is back on the track and as per expectations.This is gonna get more thrilling ,I promise.
Feedback is the only thing I crave for. So, please don't forget to drop a comment telling me ,what do you think about the story.

Much love❤❤
*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2.1M 44K 99
With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what?!" I stuttered, every single muscle in...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
4.1M 89.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...