"You Can See Me?" // MINSUNG...

By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

In which it has been three years since Minho died left to roam what used to be his house. Not being able to b... More

CHARACTERS // Tralier
1. "You Can See Me?"
2."Who Are You!?"
3."What Happened.." Part 1
4."What Happened.." Part 2
5. "What happened..." Part 3
6. "Do you like cats?"
7. "OMG OMG OMG!"
8. "How Do You..."
9. "Happy Now?"
10."Best Birthday..."
11. "Always Be Happy.."
12 "True Happiness..." Part 1
13. "True Happiness" Part 2
15. "Cute~"
YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!
16. "I love you.."
17. "I forgive you.."
18."Sleepover Tonight!?"
19."What's going on?"
QUESTIONS?
🌸ANSWERS🌸
20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"
HEY GUYS
21. SeungJin's Story
22. "Lets Bring Minho Back!"
TAGGED
PLEASE READ!
23."No longer exist...?"
24. "Remember Me..."
Epilogue
SWAAAGGGGGGGG
OMG

14."He's Here!"

6.6K 348 924
By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

It had already been a month since the night Chan had stayed over Jisung's house and everything seemed to be going pretty well.

Chan seemed much happier after that night and was back to his old bubbly self making Woojin more then happy to see his boyfriends old self back.

Jisung had gotten used to the new school quickly with the help of Seungmin and Felix.

They had become the best of friends even though you would catch Seungmin and Jisung together a lot more then you would see either alone with Felix.

That wasn't to say they didn't spend time together with Felix cause they did. All the time they could actually but Felix had a few different classes from then and was often stolen away after school by his boyfriend Changbin. Who Jisung had also become friends with and had started to make music with him and Chan going by the name 3racha.

Either way Jisung and Seungmin had a much stronger bond between them then they or even their friends thought they would end up having. It was like they had known each other forever even though it had only been a month.

Of course it was mostly because they both shared the same ability. That ability being that they were both able to see Minho and because of this Seungmin would often go over Jisung's house after school so the ghost had someone else to talk too even though he didn't really care since all he needed was Jisung but he was happy at the additional company.

What they didn't know was that there was a much deeper meaning to them getting so close so quickly.

Today was no different then any other Friday night when Seungmin decided to come over after class. The two boys sprawled out on Jisung's bed watching a movie while Minho sat in the swivel chair from the desk spinning in circles.

"For christ sake will you stop spinning-" Seungmin groaned since he kept getting distracted by the spinning ghost out the corner of his eyes.

Minho though was caught off guard by the boy's sudden shout causing him to flinch and lean back way to fast that the chair stopped and became unbalanced causing the boy to be flung back out of it crashing onto the floor.

"Shit-" the ghost hissed as Jisung sprung from the bed with a shriek tossing the laptop that was on his lap somewhere on the bed in the process and sprinted to the boy on the floor.

At this Seungmin rolled his eyes a bit and laughed as he watched his best friend worry over the ghost who just nodded that he was fine.

Jisung and Minho had grown a lot closer to each other this past month as well. They were basically a couple with all the late night kisses and cuddling together whenever they could. Though it wasn't officially seeing as both boys just couldn't muster up the courage to ask the question.

Jisung was conflicted on if he should even date the boy noticing that Minho was a ghost after all. If he said he had a boyfriend people would get curious and want to meet him. Which would be impossible because they wouldn't be able to see him and they would think he was crazy.

Well besides Seungmin who was able to see Minho too and fully supported their relationship. Felix would freak out just like any of their friends probably would if they told them anything involving ghosts. Either way Jisung just didn't think he could actually be with Minho like that. At least not yet.

Helping the ghost up, Jisung tugged him over to the bed to sit with them in which Minho didnt hesitate to agree to. Sitting down in Jisung's previous spot and pulling the said boy to sit between his legs while nuzzling his neck into the crook of the boys neck.

At this Seungmin raised a brow as he looked over at the extremely happy ghost and then at his blushing best friend that was wrapped up in the eldest boys arms.

"So like- are you guys dating yet." He asked with a raised brow causing Jisung's eyes to go wide as he tried to stutter out a reply. This just making Seungmin's smirk grow on his lips.

"Wha- what-? Why would we- I mean we could- but- just shut up!" The boy ended up groaning while covering his face with his hands making the red head snicker softly at how easily flustered Jisung could get with the mention of Minho.

"But I thought we were-" Minho grinned causing Jisung to grab a pillow and hit the ghost over the head.

"Since when!? You never asked me anything!" The squirrel like boy hissed. Minho just looking at the other with a pout while rubbing his head from where the pillow hit him.

Seungmin was a laughing mess rolling around on the other side of the bed from the other twos bickering before grinning evily.

"Well then- didn't Jeongin ask you out to a movie the other day? Maybe you should take him up on that offer.." The cherry head boy said after finally calming down.

"Ohhh right- he's a cutie...maybe I shou-" Jisung didn't even get to finish his sentence since Minho had slapped a hand over his mouth while basically shooting daggers through the poor boys head.

"No-" The ghost growled out causing not only the boy in his lap to shiver at the tone but Seungmin as well. Jisung just nodding a few times not daring to go against the ghost's words.

"Whippeddddd~" Seungmin snorted trying to lighten the mood back up and rolled off the bed onto the floor causing Jisung to snicker softly as the hand moved away from his mouth.

With a wiggle Jisung reached for his laptop again and settled it between the three again once Seungmin had hopped back into his place. Turning the movie back on for them to finish.

"Hey Seungie. Can you pass my glasses? They're in the drawer." Jisung asked the other already too comfortable in minho's arms to move to get them himself.

Seungmin just nodded and rolled over to the bed side table to open the draw and look for his friends glasses. Seeing them he grinned a bit taking them out though before he could close the drawer something else had caught his attention.

It was a picture of a woman holding two babies. The women smiling brightly along with one of the babies who had wide eyes just staring at the women. The other baby had their eyes closed and a tiny fist in his mouth.

"Hey Sungie- who are these people?" The boy asked while holding up the picture for Jisung to see.

"Oh that's my mom and twin brother. My dad took the picture." Jisung smiled sadly looking over the picture though Seungmin and even Minho's eyes went wide in surprise.

"You have a twin?" The ghost asked since there was definitely only Jisung and his parents that lived here. The three of them looking at the picture.

It was obvious they were fraternal twins since they didn't look alike much though the one wide awake who Seungmin could tell was Jisung looked exactly like the women.

Jisung sighed lightly and nodded his head a few times. "Yeah...my parents told me he died a few days after birth." The boy muttered sadly while puffing out his cheeks a bit in thought.

"It would've been awesome to have one though no?" He grinned then though Seungmin wasn't paying much attention as he stared at the women in the picture and at the baby the second baby.

He had yet to meet the boys parents since they were always working and never home by the time he would leave but he felt like he had definitely seen this woman before. The thought making him frown since he wasn't he wasnt sure from where he would know her.

Just then there was a sudden shout from downstairs causing all three boys to blink in surprises.

"Oh- My parents are home early for once. It looks like it's your lucky day Seungminnie~" The honey blonde grinned and that's when the bedroom door opened revealing the same women that was in picture of course just an older version.

The women glancing between the two boys and unknowingly to them to Minho as well before her attention was back on Seungmin.

Seungmin noticed that she seemed to just stare at them blankly for a split second before a bright smile formed on her lips.

The red head blinking surprised as he glanced at Jisung and then back to the women realizing that Jisung looked a lot like her.

Her hair color the same as her sons and her smile was stretched wide across her slightly puffy cheeks just like Jisung's smile would.

Then he finally meet her eyes surprised that she was just staring back at him as if examining him as well. Her smile faltering a bit as they stared at each other for a couple seconds.

'She looks so happy- but shes clearly flustered and in shock and in disbelief as well?' Seungmin thought being able to read the emotions flashing through her eyes. Something he was able to do by looking at anyone.

"Oh- Jisungie who is you're friend?" She asked curiously finally glancing over at her son though her eyes kept finding there way back to Seungmin.

"This is my friend Seungmin I've been telling you guys about. I'm glad you guys could finally meet!" The boy cheered as he sat up out of Minho's arms causing Minho to pout at the lost of warmth.

The women just nodded a few times trying not to giggle at the ghost's expression before looking to Seungmin who had stood up to greet her properly.

"Well I'm Moonbyul...its so nice to finally meet you Sweetie. " She cooed before wrapping the red head up in a tight hug leaving both boys confused at her actions. Seungmin hesitated for a minute before he was hugging her back.

Moonbyul seemed to realize her mistake then and instantly pulled back giving the boy a smile and ruffling the bright red locks.

"Oops sorry! Got to excited to finally meet a friend besides that Chan boy!" She laughed with a wave of her hand and Seungmin just nodded since Jisung was the same way when excited.

"Well make yourself at home then, You're welcomed anytime~" She grinned and started to head out the room. "Oh and dinner will be ready in an hour or so- I'll call you boys down when it is." She said quickly flashing a longing look to Seungmin that was missed by the three boys before flashing Minho a smile in which he just sent a wave with out the other two knowing before she could disappear from the room.

Closing the door she dashed down the stairs to her husband who had just finished putting away groceries and grabbed onto him.

The man raised a brow confused at his waves behavior and tilted his head to the side. "You okay, Byul?"

He questioned and the women just shook her head a few times before tears were starting to roll down her cheeks once again catching her husband off guard.

"Won...he's here-" Moonbyul finally gasped out while the Male frantically tried to wipe away his wife's tears.

"Who's here? Jisung? He's always here-" He deadpanned still at a complete lost from the womens behavior though he couldn't help but chuckle mentally at how much his wife and son were alike.

"No! Sungjin!" She said while a bright smile formed on her lips. The name causing the male to freeze and look at her in disbelief.

"W-what?" He asked in completely shock still trying to process what he just heard.

"Oh my god Wonpil! SUNGJIN! He's here! He's with Jisung!" She shouted this time not knowing that the two boys had started to make they're way downstairs wanting some snacks.

"Sungjin? Who's that?" Jisung asked as he stepped into the kitchen. That being the only thing he heard from his parents conversation.

The two adults freezing when hearing their sons voice who just looked at them weirdly before moving to the fridge.

Leaving Seungmin just standing at the door who too was now frozen in place. His eyes locked onto Jisung's father in surprise while the man stared back at him in the same exact state.

Jisung raised a brow confused at the sudden tension and peeked up from the fridge door to look between the other three in the room.

He frowned finally noticing that his mom was crying and instantly closed the fridge door to move to her before looking to his dad.

"Dad?" He frowned trying to get the males attention but it didn't work as he continued to stare at Seungmin.

The man couldn't believe his eyes as he took in Seungmins appearance.

He took in every little detail of the boy not even realizing that a few tears had started to run down his cheeks as well.

Moonbyul was a sobbing mess as she clung onto Jisung and looked between Seungmin and Wonpil.

Jisung frowned more before he two looked between the two of them when he too suddenly seemed to realize what was going on. His eyes going wide in confusion.

Wonpil then taking a few steps closer to the boy who looked like a spitting image of himself when he was their age.

"Son...You're alive!"

---------------------
😱😱😱

Ah....surprise?

JISUNGS PARENTS ARE FINALLY REVILED!!

Moonbyul: Their Mother, age 39(will be 40 in December)

Wonpil: Their dad also age 39

AND WHATTTT HIM AND SEUNGMIN ARE BROTHERS??? NGKSKGJKSLALFJSK. Haha
Hope you guys enjoyed~

Rubber Ducky out~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 15K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
188K 9.1K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
72.6K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...
27.4K 816 42
Hyunjin---Seungmin---Minho [SeungJin/2Min] "Life's full of surprises." "Enjoy life to the fullest while you can." "Promises are meant to be broken."...