Origin of Addictions [✔]

Bởi letty505

Addiction is when you can't get enough of what you don't want anymore. Addiction is defined as not having co... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Final Chapter

Chapter 26

42 2 0
Bởi letty505

So did you check out Noragami? 

Chapter 26

I couldn't believe my eyes. One blink. Two blinks. Three blinks after and I still couldn't believe it.

I'd thought maybe the dark cold corridors belonged to a dark cold C.E.O Christopher but after seeing what was in front of me, I concluded Christopher was anything but dark and cold.

"A indoor circus?" I questioned, still stunned my mouth agape.

"Careful sweetheart, you'll swallow a fly if you keep your mouth open," Alexis warns with a laugh.

I shut my mouth, my jaw hurting from the sudden clench in muscle. It was colourful, this place looked something torn out of a funky comic book. It looked surreal. I couldn't believe I was here. The air tasted like cotton candy on my tongue.

Christopher sauntered ahead of us, spinning to face us with his arms wide open. "Welcome to the freaky circus!" His voice sung booming loudly in the massive hall as his voice bounced back to us. He had a strong French accent. 

This looked as big as Wembley stadium. Massive. Plus, it was all indoors.

"Wow," I said taking in my surroundings.

"Wow, indeed!" Christopher admitted proudly. "I am the owner and ringmaster of this magnificent circus,"

And I thought this was a pub! I wanted to slap myself.

"Hold onto to your pants, Li," Alexis lips brushed past my ear teasingly. I shuddered as a wave of electricity coursed through me. I was getting excited with anticipation. He gave Christopher a signal to start.

"Now child, brace yourself!" Chris's deep tone made me gulp. "ARE YOU READY?"

Alexis rolled his eyes at the over exaggeration. I nodded. I bought the whole act with my naïve persona. Slowly. I was ready!

He held up a finger, "Before we start," He turned to Alexis, "Alexy! May I ask? Can she join us? I have an absolutely wonderful feeling about her, she'd fit right into our circle of family." He pointed at me. I smiled in admiration. I liked Christopher.

Alexis shook his head rejecting the idea. A pointed look on his face that clearly read 'don't even think 'bout it'.

Christopher shrugged muttering, "We'll see,"

"Now familia!" He shouted cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice. "Introduction!" He clapped twirce. 

A top hat launched right across the hall, hitting Christopher straight on the head. I stifled a laugh at a bewildered frozen Christopher. He did not expect that.

"Will you stop screeching for two seconds?" A Australian women's voice travelled through the air. Posh and elegant.

"Hey!" Christopher rubs his forehead. "Watch it!"

A gorgeous lady walked out with long legs, and bright bright pink hair landing just above her waist. She looked stunning. I admired her as she walked in those high lethal spiked heels. She had tanned smooth skin, which made her purple eyes shine.

"Next time it'll be your eye!" She warns with a promising tone.

"Veronica, always with the best aim!" Alexis whispered next to me. She noticed Alexis as he said her name, a huge smile bursting from her face from the scowl she was giving Christopher.

"Oh, Alex darling, how are you?" She cat walked to Alexis sliding her arms around him in a hug. She kissed Alexis's cheeks as she turned towards me. She was tall. I reckon 6 foot 2 maybe.

"Who is this, my dear?" She smirked while putting her hand on her curvy hips. A suggestive tone hinting at Alexis. She scrutinized me from top to bottom with her gaze. I shifted uncomfortably in my shoes.

"Leave her alone, will you?" A voice joined us from the back.

A short brown haired guy walked out, with a sharp small nose and full big lips with very high cheekbones.

"Li this is Veronica and Jace," Alexis introduced as I smiled at them. Jace is a gymnast, he's also nicknamed the 'flexible freak' in the circus.

I put my hand forward, "I'm Liana," Jace takes my hand as Veronica surprisingly grasps me in a hug kissing both of my cheeks.

"So wonderful to meet you, love!" She exclaims as Jace plants a kiss at the back of my hand. Such a gentleman.

"Always a pleasure to meet a beautiful lady," Jace smirks, standing close to me. 

"Will you two stop fighting?" A man with a very big moustache comes out scolding two identical handsome twins following behind him. The two brothers seemed to be bickering intensively to follow mustachio's request.

I learn the twins do dangerous motorbike tricks. Whist mustachio- as I've named him because of his moustache- is a magician, he also looks after the circus animals.

I gulp as sweat beads run down my forehead as colourful and outstanding people walk in. I'm getting more and more nervous as people walk in. Together they talk, making small chit chat with Alexis. There must be over a hundred people present all of which are individual and unique whom I seem to forget names off but can't forget the faces of.

"So cool," I breath watching everyone contently.

"I'd say so," Veronica suddenly catches my attention, watching them with love. "Mi familia!" She sighs.

"Indeed." I mutter. I feel her stare turn back to me, her gaze prickles at my skin.

"Your very extraordinary Liana, there's a very inviting aura about you. Your eyes tell a very experienced haunting story while your body tells another. I can't seem to decipher you, which is very peculiar for a powerful clairvoyant as myself," She tells me.

"You're a clairvoyant?" I say, it's quite hard to believe. Nowadays, clairvoyants aren't really a thing.

"Affirmative! From generations on! But let's talk 'bout you you're like a blank canvas however your well-wisher is a whole other story. He likes you, my darling. Just because you found one stone in a shell doesn't mean you won't find a pearl in the next. Not all men are the same," I shuffle on my feet as she gives Alexis a quick glance. How'd she know?

I follow her gaze to see Alexis happily muttering happily away with Christopher. I like to see him happy. They seem very close and unlike back at his house he looks free and at ease. His body is more relaxed, and his face is a little less serious.

"He will unravel you all, until you are completely free," She says like a firm promise before turning around to speak to someone else.

I stare after her, speechless. Her words sinking in deeply. She had been watching me carefully before but now it was like that whole conversation hadn't even occurred. She gave no indication of it as I stared after her.

Amazing!

"ATTENTION!" Christopher shouts bringing the attention onto him. Silence is presented as everyone waits for Christopher to speak respectfully. "Alex is here to meet you after so looong," he cries. "And he's brought someone with him, which is very rare, but I like her," They all nod in agreement. 

He continues, "Introduce yourself, and let's get this PARTY STARTED," He spins, putting on his top hat, catching a cane thrown at him by Veronica but this time he catches it with a smug look doing a few slips of the cane around his fingers. Impressive!

A wicked smirk plays on his lips as he proclaims, "Let's get this show on the road, shall we?"

x_x Vote and Comment x_x

Like seriously check it out! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.8K 565 18
"They say you gotta refrain to get rewarded, but fucking is an addiction. The more you fuck the more you want it." When you have a persistent sense o...
1.7M 38.8K 59
There are many types of addictions. For instance, drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, sex, the internet, shopping, food and the list goes on. Each on...
1.2K 72 25
Temptation- a desire to do something, especially WRONG or UNWISE. (Contains very very rated R language and graphics so read at your own cause) (Cop...
3.7K 112 3
It all started with a simple kiss, but gradually turned into an addiction... An addiction not easily to cope with and so strong that made them crave...