I Won't Let You Go (Conor May...

By littlebitcarriedaway

Freya,18, is a dancer. She gets a chance to be part of Conor Maynard's music video of Vegas Girl. While shoot... More

CHAPTER ONE; THE CALL/Freya
CHAPTER TWO; VEGAS GIRL/Conor
CHAPTER THREE; YOU'RE MY BITCH/Freya
CHAPTER FOUR; THE UNDERSTANDING/Conor
CHAPTER SIX; DON'T GO/Conor
I NEED HELP.
CHAPTER SEVEN; I'M DATING CONOR MAYNARD/Freya
CHAPTER EIGHT; FUCKING PARTY/Freya

CHAPTER FIVE; CANT SAY NO/Freya

624 6 1
By littlebitcarriedaway

It is such a typical Tuesday. We’re having a lunch break, me and my friends Skye, Holly, Liam and Noah. We’re sitting outside our school and Skye is still dying to know more about Conor and our “date” on Saturday.

“Like I’ve told you, nothing happened. We’re only friends, and it’s cool like that”, I explain sighing.

Skye doesn’t look pleased. “I know you’re not telling me something.”

She is right. I’m not telling her something, but it’s only because it was extremely hard to admit it to myself. And even now I can’t fully accept it. I think, or more like am afraid, that I might be falling for Conor. There’s just something about him that makes me think about him all the time.

“Fucking hell, that happened again!” Skye sighs and gives me annoyed look.

“What?” I ask.

“That thing you have been doing, like, since yesterday maybe. Just as if you’d drift away with your own thoughts or something…”

“Skye, calm yo’ tits”, Noah says with a fag in his mouth. His blond hair looks messy under his green snapback, his eyes have the usual misty look and he has a carefree grimace on his face. “That’s nothing serious so stop being such a drama queen and take a fag.”

She glares at the cigarette pack which Noah is offering to her. For a while she looks like she might collapse and even take one. But instead she says, disgusted: “How can you seriously be smoking? Like, that’s fucking gross.”

Noah shrugs. “Do I look like I care?”

“Well you should.”

“Shut it, both of you. I hate how you always start arguing about that”, Holly snaps. She turns to look at me for a little help.

“Yeah, and it’s actually Noah’s own decision if he wants to smoke and shit”, I say. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. As I pick it up I see it’s Conor calling. So because of all the reasons I say: “I’ll be right back”, and walk a little further so that any of them won’t hear me speaking with him.

“Heyy”, I answer.

“Hi, wassup?” he says happily. A smile creeps on my face.

“Well, I’m having a lunch break so that’s what’s up. Basically. How about you?”

“I went to the gym and I’m gonna have some interview soon and after that I have absolutely nothing to do.”

“Aww, poor you. Hey, you know I still have your clothes?” I say, hoping that he would come to pick them up or something. Then I could even see him. And talk to him. Face to face, I mean.

“Yeah, don’t worry about them.”

“Oh”, I say trying not to sound disappointed. “So why are you calling?”

“Umm. Since I have nothing left to do after the interview, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?” Conor asks sounding hopeful.

Shit. I had planned to go straight home after the school day would end and escape to my shed at our backyard and do some dancing. Maybe finish the choreography for Show Me The Money. But now he is asking if I want to chill with him after school. So he wants to see me. Oh my god. How am I suppose to say no to him?

“Yeah why not? Where should we meet?”

“I’ll come pick you up”, he says casually.

“What? Are you serious?”

“Yeah. You’ve seen my place, now I wanna see where you live.”

“Noo”, I say laughing. “Well, whatever. Yeah.”

“So it’s all right? What time do I come pick you up?”

“My last class ends at three o’clock. Wait, do you even know where the university is?”

“Freya. Have you ever heard of GPS?” says Conor and I can hear him mocking me.

“Shut up, okay?” I laugh. “So you’ll find your way to the university, cool. I’ll see you then?”

“Yeah, see you”, he says and hangs up.

I can’t help but smile like an idiot as I walk back to my friends. Skye raises her perfectly curved eyebrows but doesn’t say a word. Instead it’s Liam who speaks up. “Was it Conor?”

I stare at him in a shock. “Why do you care?” I almost spit the words at him.

“I was just asking! I don’t see why you’re so upset about that…”

I squeeze my lips together. “I’m sorry.”

Just to clear up, Liam is my ex-boyfriend. We used to date last summer and well, last October we broke up. He had been fucking some stupid slut he had met at some club. He had the heart to tell about it to me himself, though, so I think it didn’t end up as bad as it could have. Of course I was absolutely mad at him and immediately broke up with him. But now as the time has gone by we’re okay. At least I talk to him and all, but I can’t trust him the way I used to.

Liam doesn't say anything, only looks away from me puling his hand through his hair. Luckily, Holly is smart enough to change the subject and we're like nothing even happened. Soon we realise it’s the time for us to get back inside to our classes. I’m having film studies. Liam has the same course so we start heading to our classroom together in silence.

“On a scale from zero to ten”, Liam suddenly begins, “how mad are you still at me?”

“I’m not mad at you, Liam”, I sigh. “I just can’t trust you that’s all. And like I said, I’m sorry about that raging thing I had…”

“Oh. It’s cool. Look, I just wanna say that I fucking hate myself for messing up everything with you”, he says.

Okay, what the fuck is this? The only time he had been acting like this was when I broke up with him. Suddenly I feel really uncomfortable around him. “Yeah, well you should’ve been thinking about that when you decided to shag that little hoe”, I say sharply and leave him walking alone in the corridor.

The last twenty minutes of my last class are an agony. I keep looking at the clock on the wall every other minute. When the minute hand finally strikes three, I rush out of the class room. As I walk rapidly through the corridors, I dial Conor’s number.

It doesn’t take long for him to answer. “Hi, Freya.”

“Hi, I was just wondering if you’re already waiting for me?”

“Yeah, we’re at the parking lot. Where are you now?”

“Almost at the front door. Why?”

“I’ll be standing outside the car, so you should find it easily”, he says.

“Oh, that’s really kind of you.”

Conor lets out a little laugh. “I’ll see you in a minute.”

“Yeah, see you!”

I drop my cell phone back to my bag as I hear a really familiar voice calling me.

“Freya! God damn it, stop walking bitch!” Holly yells at me. I turn around just to see her and Skye running towards me and looking like retards.

“All the awards for your entrance”, I say as they reach me.

“It wasn’t an entrance”, Skye corrects.

“Yeah, whatever. What is it?”

“What are you doing now? You wanna hang out with us?”

“I would love to, but I have some other plans.”

Skye squints her eyes. “You have always some other plans!”

“Yeah, obviously I had some other plans yesterday and on Sunday because I spent time with you”, I laugh.

“Skye, you can’t expect her to spend every second of her life with you”, Holly says. I give her a grateful look.

Skye shakes her head. “Okay, but you need to tell me later what was so important that you couldn’t join us! Now, let’s go find some people Holly.”

I let out a relieved sigh as they walk away. Then I walk out of the front doors and start looking for Conor. I spot him quite easily; he’s leaning to a black car, wearing Ray-Bans and obviously trying to look like anything else but Conor Maynard. Yet I still notice some girls looking at him suspiciosly and whispering to each other. When he spots me walking towards him, he waves at me smiling.

“Heyy”, he says and surprisingly hugs me gently.

“Hi”, I say trying to keep everything stupid inside my head. “How are you?”

“I’m great”, Conor says as he opens the car door for me. He goes around the car and opens the door on the other side to come sit with me on the back seat. “How about you?”

“I’m good, too”, I say smiling.

“So would you like to tell Sean where you live?”

I assume that the driver is called Sean (since there is no one else in the car) so I tell him my address. The  about 40 minutes car drive goes nicely by. Conor asks me about my school day and we have a very lovely conversation. Every time his blue eyes meet mine I feel like I’m falling for him more and more. It's bad. It is really bad, since I know this is stupid. Like as if he would ever share the feelings I have for him.

When we reach my home and step out of the car, Conor says: “Now are you sure you couldn‘t get any expensive looking house?”

I know why he says that. Our house is one of those fancy buildings really near The Bishops Avenue. Or should I say my parents house, since I don’t actually live here anymore. I have my own apartment at the campus but it’s not too cosy and all, so that’s why I sometimes like to stay here. After all it’s pretty much the same if I stay here or at my apartment, because my parents are always somewhere but home. “Blame my parents for that”, I say dryly. As I go open the door I add: “My dad is working at some company and he is some eminent boss and shit. My mom is working for National Geographic so she also gets a whole lot of money.”

“Whoa, that’s sick you know”, Conor says sounding impressed.

“Yeah. But that also means neither of them is hardly ever at home.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Oh, don’t be. I’ve gotten used to it”, I say smiling at him. “Anyway is there anything you would like to have?”

“Not really, I think. Though, if you don’t mind I would absolutely love to see this whole house.”

I start laughing. “Okay, if that’s what you really want.” We start walking around the house, me pretending to be a real estate agent and introducing the living room, the kitchen, the cinema room, some random room where you can just casually spend time, two guestrooms, the master bedroom and finally my own bedroom (mind you, I decided not to show him all the bathrooms). I go sit awkwardly on my bed while Conor looks around my room. The walls are the colour of light cream and white and I have a few posters on one wall. It has a wooden desk, a small bookshelf, a wide bed with a blue duvet, and a door which leads to my wardrobe. And also a lot of random stuff.

“Nice room”, he says, spotting a collage of pictures over my desk. He moves closer to get a better look at it, saying: “So are these pictures of you and your friends?”

“Yeah”, I admit. I also go to see the pictures he’s looking at.

“Who’s this?” he asks pointing at a tall girl with a long brunette hair, sparkling, green eyes and freckles on her face. The picture is taken near Kingsdown, in the middle of nowhere. There was only some field, the cliff and the ocean.

“It’s Skye, my best friend”, I say smiling. “We once went there, only because we thought the cliff and the ocean would look really amazing. We were also dancing there and creating choreographies and all. It was really cool.”

“What? Do you seriously make your own choreographies?” asks Conor, looking at me with his eyes wide open.

“Not always. But sometimes when I’m bored I try to start creating them”, I say.

For a while we’re just looking at the pictures and he’s asking who all the people are and I tell him the names and sometimes even stories about the pictures. When that is done we go back downstairs and I show him the backyard with a swimming pool and my shed.

“What’s that for?” asks Conor and points at the shed when we’re standing next to the swimming pool.

“It’s the place where I practice dancing. That’s how I won’t be disturbing my parents if they’re at home”, I explain. Then I ask him: “Do you know what the pool is for?”

Conor frowns looking confused. Maybe he figured I have some sort of an idea in my head. He says: “Tell me.”

“For this”, I say and shove him off the edge off the pool and into the water. Conor wasn’t obviously alert for this so as he fell, he looked terribly shocked. I crack up laughing and holding my stomach. When Conor’s head comes above the surface, he doesn’t look pleased.

“I hate you!” he says but I know he doesn’t mean it because he is smiling. Then he dives in to the water and before I know, something grabs my ankle and I fall into the pool, too.

The water is cool and because I’m wearing clothes it’s harder to get on the surface than it is if you’re wearing bikinis. But when I finally get to breathe, I get some water splashed on my face. Then Conor starts laughing.

“Well, this is lovely”, I snap.

“You shouldn’t have shoved me into the water in the first place, then”, he says chuckling and stares at me in the eyes, with his eyes beaming.

“Yeah but it was fun so I regret nothing!” I say and splash some water on him.

We get out of the water and I go inside to find some towels. I try to come up with some clothes for him to wear when I realise I have still his own clothes in my room so I ran upstairs to fetch them. As I raise them from a shelf on my wardrobe I can’t help but sniff his clothes. I feel quite disappointed when they don’t smell like him anymore like they did on Saturday when I got home.

I make my way back to the backyard and let Conor go change his clothes inside. Before he goes, he says: “When I come back, I wanna see you dance.”

“Noo”, I laugh.

“Yeahh”, he grins mimicking my voice. “I’ve only seen you dancing once and it was a year ago. I wanna see if you have a advanced at all.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

im sooo sorry that it took quite long for me to update this! i havent been either at home or then i had so much stuff to do that i didnt really have time to come write. but finally i got this done (: hope you like it, though i think the words kinda disappeared out of my head so im not sure if this part is really that good.

one more thing. my school is gonna start tomorrow so i dont have as much time to write this so im sorry if it takes longer for me to update this than it has before. :( im still gonna write this whenever i have time ! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 649 41
Seventeen year old Laura is obsessed with Conor Maynard. One amazing night Laura gets to see Conor live in her hometown Glagow. He takes interest in...
101K 1.7K 96
As Sarah Sugg meets Jack and Conor Maynard, the YouTube stars. Conor is known for covers and a signed singer. Jack is known for doing crazy challenge...
41.1K 589 51
What do you do when you start getting feelings for one of your best friends. Is he actually going to understand what you mean when you tell him. And...
472K 6.3K 100
#1 in Jack Maynard ;) joshua_pieters: you should go clubbing with @jack_maynard some time:) copyright 2017©