Pokemon Rise of a Champion

pokemonpro22 द्वारा

my first book! hope you all enjoy! अधिक

Pokemon Rise of a Champion
Chapter 1: A New day!
Chapter 2 Decisions,Decisions
Chapter 3 A Dream Come True
Chapter 4 An Awkward Kind of Greeting
Chapter 5 A Battle of the Small Fire Types
Chapter 6 The Terror In Santalune City
Chapter 7 The Contest Debut
The Contest debut III
Chapter 8: Meddlers
Chapter: 9 The Blazing Inferno
Chapter 10: Battling with Bugs! Part 1 (500 reader Special!!!!!!)
Battling with Bugs! part 2 of 500 reader special!
500 Reader Special Part 3
Jade Takes The Stage!
The Growing Rivalry
An Evolution Of Rage!

Chapter 7 The Contest Debut II

80 1 0
pokemonpro22 द्वारा

"Ok Shadow use shadow ball and launch it into the air!!" Said Jade. As the shadow ball was hurled into the air, Jade shouted another command. "Now! Use dark pulse and expand it!" Shadow sent a dark pulse flying at the shadow ball, causing the shadow ball to expand quickly.  "Now use moonlight and light it up!" She shouted firmly." the moon light lit the gigantic shadow ball and shot into the sky. "Amazing!" said Diana. "The  Shadow ball has lit up and  is almost like a second sun!"  the shadow ball exploded with sparkles and dissapeared and the crowd was going wild. "Now, lets move on to the next competators!" said  Daiana. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This chapter was short. I'll get a longer chapter soon!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

81.2K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.