Connections | ✔️

By CxTannir

[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl... More

Authors Note & Cast Aesthetic
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Epilogue
THANKYOU
* HELP! *
SEQUEL

Thirty six

34.4K 926 131
By CxTannir

Valerie P.O.V.

Salty air, messy hair, golden skin, and a boy that makes you wanna sin.

Welcome to paradise.

I woke up in a daze, as I have been nearly every day recently. Being with Carter was like a dream, it was hard to believe that this was all real.

But it was.

And I was living it.

There was never an ounce of regret of giving myself to him, in any way shape or form. Our explosive chemistry, and our undeniably strong feelings for each other were insurmountable.

"Good morning gorgeous," his low, raspy voice spoke as he nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"Good morning beautiful," I murmured with a slight giggle.

"Beautiful?" he said amusedly, opening one eye up to squint up at me.

"Yup," I nodded with a teasing chuckle. "Beautiful boy." I pecked his temple and pulled back with a grin.

He laughed before picking up the telephone and dialled a number on the console. "Breakfast on the deck?" he whispered over to me. I nodded in approval, before wrapping a robe around myself.

Since we had now confirmed our relationship, Carter and I shared a few snaps of our little holiday destination. I mean, how could we not? The view was spectacular. I slipped on the white bikinis Ell had given me, before popping on a patterned floral mini dress and a straw sunhat to go for the day.

"Wow, you look cute." Carter commented, stepping out in a pair of sunglasses, shorts and a button up short sleeved shirt.

"Thankyou," I did a little playful twirl around the room.

"Let's head out." he chuckled, picking up a bag before leading me out of the bungalow.

We made our way to board a small boat, so that we could be taken out to snorkel along the reefs this morning, as well as do some kayaking out on the beach. We laughed for a good couple minutes at the sight of each other in our huge dorky snorkel gear and flippers. It was totally worth it though, because once you began swimming in the reef, there was a whole other world under the sea that came alive.

Healthy, vibrant coral in shades of green, blue, pink, yellow and white littered the sea bed in all kinds of structures and shapes. Tropical fish of all patterns and sizes swam by in a flurry, ducking in and out of the rocky crevices. The flippers made it so easy to float and glide above the water, ensuring we were careful not to trample the coral. We spent hours out on the reef, privileged to be able to explore such a beautiful underwater world. Carter had his gopro, recording a few clips before he put it aside to swim around freely. I spotted a couple of bright blue starfish planted between midsts of coral, before Carter pointed out dory and nemo, which were actually incredibly tiny in comparison to their surroundings. It was epic. I was definitely feeling the mermaid vibes as we swam breezily through the aquamarine waters.

After fulfilling a satisfying dose of snorkelling, we got up to have lunch. There were exotic fruits such as guava, pineapple, papaya, passionfruit, and starfruit laid out for us, alongside colourful salads, bread rolls and a cold, fresh coconut. To finish off the afternoon, we hired a few kayaks to explore the gorgeous hidden lagoons surrounding the island. Everything was so picturesque and peaceful. I had a newfound appreciation for nature; we truly lived in such a stunning world.

~

It was now day three of Bora Bora. Well technically day twoish since we got here Monday afternoon. We had spent the day going out on an adventure ropes course and did a bit of ziplining across the treetops to finish it off. In the afternoon, we chose to relax on the beach and enjoy the laid back atmosphere with some swimming and sunbathing.

"Mmm yesssss," Carter hissed as I rubbed the cool aloe vera gel over his back. He wasn't burnt, but there was a nice pink flush that would have made his skin a little warmer than usual.

"You make it sound so dirty," I chuckled, squeezing a little more of the product to massage onto his broad, tan shoulders.

"Just enjoying your hands all over me," he winked over his shoulder.

"Get outta here." I chuckled before finishing up and going around to inspect his face for any redness. I patted some atop his nose and cheeks to help soothe the heated skin.

"You're a genius for throwing this into the fridge earlier. It has an even bigger cooling effect now," he said, pulling me to sit on his lap.

I shrugged in a cheeky "what can i say?" motion. He shook his head in amusement before grabbing the bottle to put some in his hands, swishing them together.

"Strip."

"Woah down boy. Take me on a date first," I teased, moving to sit down on the couch in front of him.

"You're not gonna be saying that when I give you the Carter treatment," he grinned wickedly. I raised one eyebrow in question at his audacity, before turning around to peel off my sundress down to my waist.

The cool sensation of the aloe vera hit my skin, drowning out the heat as his hands rubbed firm circles along my back. A nice chill spread across my body as Carter's hands began to gently massage my shoulder blades, and along the sides of my waist.

❗️

"Mmm," I murmured, this felt real good. He gave me a light push to lower myself, as I laid face down, stretching my legs out fully on the couch. He undid the bikini tie on my back before pushing it to the sides, running the gel along the skin he didn't reach before. He pulled down the rest of my sundress before groping a handful of my ass. He palmed over the cheeks slowly, massaging the aloe vera gel along the plump curves. His hands dipped lower to the crease near my thigh and my core, igniting a soft oomph from me at the pleasurable tickle.

"What are you doing Carter?" I mumbled lowly into the cushions, as he continued to rub me slowly along the length of my body. Moisture began to build up between my legs as his hands dipped in once again to my innermost area.

"Making you take back your words," he said huskily, placing a kiss at the top of my spine. He began hooking his fingers under my bikini bottoms, sliding them off slowly. I almost got sucked into the haze, but snapped out of it quickly.

"Carter, no we have dinner tonight!" I abruptly reached behind me to grip onto the material and tugged them back up. I turned around and sat up with one arm holding the front of my bikini in place to see his smirking face.

"Fuck dinner."

Carter gripped my body and hauled me over sideways into his lap, before pressing a kiss to the side of my neck, slowly sucking on the tender flesh. He moved down onto the very top of my breasts, nipping and sucking on the cleavage as I held on tightly to my bikini. God how can I think when he's doing this to me? He squeezed another dollop of gel in his palm once again before taking the flimsy top from my hands. I all too willingly let it slip from my grasp.

"Your chest looks a little red," he said mischievously before clasping one of the mounds, rubbing circles over the stiff peaks with his thumb.

"Ohh," I leaned back on my arms for support as the familiar ache rippled through me. "Wait, wait, wait," I panted as he continued to massage my breasts expertly. "No.. we'll, oh, be la-late." I managed to get the words out in between gasps as he teased me, softly rubbing the sweet flesh with cool aloe.

"Let's just go tomorrow," he murmured into my ear, trailing his hand down to my core, sending shockwaves of pleasure from the depths of my intimacy to the edges of my toes.

I slid my hands around his neck as his mouth closed over mine. Our tongues swirled delightfully against each other, eliciting a small moan from me. I rotated my body and swung my legs on either side so I could straddle him, feeling more of his body against me.

"You're trouble." I groaned.

He smirked triumphantly against my lips.

We didn't make it out for dinner.

> ~ > ~ >  End of mature scene > ~ > ~>

I woke up and strolled over to the bathroom to get ready for our third full day. I can't believe how quickly it's gone. After exiting the shower, I wrapped a towel around myself before going over to the sink. I froze upon the sight of my reflection in the mirror.

"CARTER!" I yelled. His footsteps against the wooden floors echoed loudly as he came rushing in.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly, eyeing me and the bathroom thoroughly, assessing the situation for any danger.

I whipped around to face him, narrowing my eyes at the handsome devil. He scrunched his brows in confusion at my glare.

"Are you okay Val?" he asked gently, stepping closer to me.

"Don't you Val me!" I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed.

I pushed my hair over my shoulder and showed him the red and purple-like blotches spread nicely along my neck and chest. We had given each other lovebites before, and that was all well and good and fine. They were kind of hot, almost like proud marks of sin and pleasure. Marks that could be hidden by clothing and makeup easily. But this time, we were on a beach vacation for crying out loud. Beach! as in water! as in swimming! as in bikinis! as in no. where. to. hide!

"Oh shi-" He quickly raised one closed fist up to his mouth, crossing an arm over his body, to try and hold back from laughing. I could tell. His twinkling eyes gave it away. I narrowed my eyes further into slits. At this point, they could basically be closed. He cleared his throat before shifting on his feet sheepishly.

"I'm sorry," he rolled his bottom lip into his mouth, biting on it with amusement.

"Just let it out Carter." I deadpanned. Shaking my head, I turned back to the mirror to assess the damage. I'll have to wear a t-shirt and leave my hair down.

His chest rumbled with laughter, before coming over to wrap his arms above my shoulders, resting his chin on top of my head.

"I didn't think I got that carried away," he chuckled, softly running his fingers over the angry, patchy skin. "There's ah, probably some on the inside of your thigh too..."

I winced, ooooh boy. I remember now. "Well those will be easier to hide," I sighed. "Please tell me we aren't doing any swimming stuff today?"

"No, we can do some four-wheel driving through the island and ATV-ing. How about that?" he said, running his hands through the strands of my hair, undoing some knots. "Then we can just take a dip in our private plunge pool."

"Okay. But you better keep your hands to yourself mister." I waggled my finger at him, before disappearing to get some clothes.

He chuckled loudly before yelling out; "Can't make any promises!"

~

The day went off without a hitch as we did a cultural and historical tour, before hopping on the ATVs to zip around the tropical jungle and along the beaches. Carter and I even had a race along the stretch of sand, which I sadly lost. He totally cheated though. You can't yell "race ya!" out of nowhere when you've already gassed it past the person. How can they catch up from there?! I highly recommended the ATV experience, it was like riding a go-kart crossed with a motorbike and a mini truck. It made you feel a little wild and dangerous, if you're into that kind of adrenaline rush.

We headed back to the resort after, with plenty of time to get cleaned up and dressed for our rescheduled dinner tonight.

I decided on wearing a champagne silky tie wrap around top, with a white denim skirt, layering on a few dainty gold necklaces. I had twisted my hair into small buns and blow dried it, so I could take it out and brush through the loose waves that were created. I did my makeup extra glowing and bronzey, very island-esque, before stepping out of the bathroom to slip on a pair of strappy wedges.

"Carter?" I called out, noticing he wasn't around. Was he out on the deck? A loud knock made me jump from my seat. I got up to answer the door curiously.

"Good evening m'lady," Carter grinned cheekily. I chuckled at his antics. Was he waiting out here for me this whole time? His hair was nice and tousled, lighter in color from the sunbleaching. He wore a loose white chambray shirt, with the top few buttons undone, and his arm sleeves rolled up casually. He also sported a pair of light blue denim jeans rolled up at the cuffs, with a woven ankle bracelet we had bought earlier today from a local street shop, and some boat shoes.

"You look great." I grinned back.

"Thankyou," he winked, taking my hand, before we closed the door to leave.

We arrived at the beachside venue, where twinkling lights and native flora lined the edges of the restaurant as decoration. We were seated out on a deck table, right in front of the beach view. Fresh, crunchy baguettes and a selection of cold cuts such as salami, hams, pate, crackers and a garlic cheese called Boursin were served as starters before the pre-dinner show began.

The beat of drums erupted, building up anticipation from the audience before the traditional fire dance started. Fire set alight on the torches as the dancers came together on stage and moved to the rhythm of the music, telling a story with their movements. The dancers swirled various poles, spinning hoops and fiery gadgets as they danced to the exciting beat. A huge round of applause erupted as the show came to an end, and soft guitar music replaced the dramatic song.

"Thank you to the B o B crew for their spectacular performance tonight. We hope you enjoy your meals ladies and gentleman!" The M.C dipped his head in a bow before plates of food came out.

An authentic French Polynesian dish of Poisson cru, tuna marinated in lime and coconut was served alongside steamed vegetables and glasses of wine. We dined underneath the stars, happily wrapped up in each other's company and really, great food.

~

"That was amazing." Carter praised as we walked slowly, hand in hand down the beach back to our bungalow, letting the food settle in our stomachs.

"Agreed. I might have to explore more of the Pacific Islands, and go to France." I chuckled.

"I'll take you there," he said nonchalantly with his head down, watching our bare feet sink into the cool, smooth sand.

I stopped in my tracks to look up to him.

"You will?" I asked softly in awe.

"Of course," he smiled. "I'd love to travel with you. I love being with you." My breath hitched in my throat. There were a lot of L words.

He grabbed my heels from my hands before placing them, and his, down on the ground.

"Valerie..." he cupped the side of my face gently. I swallowed a lump in my throat as his hazel eyes bore into mine.

"I have to let you know something," he whispered softly. I waited with baited breath for his next words. "You're the most beautiful soul I've ever known..."

I blinked in surprise, I didn't know what to say at the spontaneous heartfelt compliment. "Th-"

He placed a finger on my lips, stopping me from finishing. His gaze flickered over my eyes, searching for something before he sucked in a big breath.

"Fuck I... I'm so in love with you Valerie, I'd do anything for you." he finally said. "I'd take you wherever you wanna go." he finished, voice rich with emotion.

I stood utterly shocked as my breath was stolen.

My lips parted but no words came out.

I closed my eyes and tried to take in deep breaths to calm down my rapidly beating heart. I opened them up, blinking back the glassiness to see him clearly. I was choked up. He dropped his hand from my face at my silence, before turning to pick up our shoes.

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm, prompting him to bend back up to face me. "Do- do you mean that?" I whispered.

He reached out to touch me, but quickly drew back and nodded in confirmation instead. "I love you Valerie."

That was all it took. I crashed my lips into his, wrapping my arms around his neck. He was stunned for a second, before he snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His lips moved passionately over mine, before I pulled away to cup the side of his jaw tenderly, gazing into his eyes.

"I love you too Carter." I finally breathed. His eyes lit up with joy as his lips curved up into a smile.

Say what you've been feeling this whole time Valerie.

"It was impossible not to fall in love with you." I murmured, a weight lifting off me as the truth came out. I rested my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso. There was nothing that stood between us now as we held each other, whilst the waves crashed along the shore and the humid breeze rustled through our hair.

Everything was out in the open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...