Daisy Chains Of Unsaid Words

By TrueBlueHearts

KiefLy One Shots... And a mix of some ships. More

Harder Each Day Without Her
The Distance
The Day She Said The Words
Coming Home.
Summer Love
In The Name of My Brother
Avec Vous
Under Lock And Key
Blue Flame
Kêā
Every Day Is
Ripples
Pandora's Box
Over Time...
A Beautiful Lesson

Field of Dreams

1.3K 56 4
By TrueBlueHearts

"Babe..."

His voice was raspy, laden with sleep. He opened his mouth for a big yawn, and Alyssa chuckled. "Pare-pareho lang tayong puyat, so wala sanang reklamo," she stated, and pocketed the car keys.

He blinked his eyes, trying to clear his mind with sleep. "Ang aga-aga kase, Babe...," he whined, but still followed her out the door and into the car garage where his car is parked. Alyssa insisted she gets to drive, and Kiefer reluctantly obliged. They got in, and Alyssa happily started the car.

But before she could get out of the village, she looked at the rear view mirror, looking at Kiefer, and smiled. "Sakyan mo na lang trip ko, please," she prettily asked, and Kiefer raised his brow. She reached for something in her sweatshirt, and with one hand, retrieved a large hanky. She shoved it to him.

"Ano 'to?" he asked stupidly, and she gave him a sweet smile. "Sige na o. Wear it," she pleaded, and Kiefer rolled his eyes.

He eyed the hanky, and a mischievous smile broke from his face. "Like wear this," he raised the hanky with a lascivious grin on his face, "And only this?"

Alyssa laughed out loud and slapped him on the arm. "E di sana hindi na kita pinalabas pa ng kwarto, di ba?" she teased him back, and shoved the hanky back at him. "Ipiring mo na kase sa mata mo," she insisted.

"Bakit ba?" he still kept on eyeing at the hanky on his hand, "Hindi mo na kelangan kidnapin pa ako, kase s a'yong sa'yo na ako, di ba?"

"Ulol mo!" she laughed, "Sige na kase..."

He sighed, and gingerly brought the hanky to his face to cover his eyes. "Nalabhan ba ito? Parang hindi a...," he murmured, and he received a slap.

"Hoy ka..."

Darkness.

He could just feel the movement of the car, vibrating on his feet and seat. He could feel Alyssa bringing the car to the next gear, and he had to ask. "Ano kase 'tong pakulo mo," he murmured, and he could feel Alyssa's smile.

"Basta. Trust me."

"Trust. Big word," he called out a movie line, and Alyssa laughed.

"Sana hindi ka mabagot."

"Bakit kase may paganito pa," he said, "Pwede mo naman ako i-date ng normal lang."

He could hear other vehicles, and he could tell they are on the highway. "Malayo ba 'to?" he asked, impatience in his voice.

"We'll get there."

It felt like an eternity, but it's only about 15 minutes since they left the house. Alyssa suddenly had this weird idea of going out before the sun rises, and right now, he thinks it's a stupid idea. They could just instead catch up on sleep, and celebrate their monthsary with a lunch date.

He could hear Alyssa switching on the radio, and going over stations. She stopped on a station that plays sappy old love songs. "Bakit hindi na lang kase ang playlist ko ang patugtugin mo?" he scratched his head, and stretched his arms.

She seems to ignore him, and instead, sang to an old song (https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=you+got+it+all+mymp+spotify&oq=you+got+it+all+mymp+spotify&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.7839j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8).

"I... I was a game he would play..."

He laughed. "May naalala ka ata a," he teased her, and he could hear her laugh, too. "Gagu!" she blurted out, "Ang tagal na nun a."

"Naalala ko na! Nagjo-joyride tayo nun, tapos sabi mo sa akin, wala na talaga. Wala ka ng nararamdaman sa kanya. Tapos na. Then tumugtog 'to. Tapos first line pa lang, hagulgol ka na naman!" he laughed, and he felt a sting on his arm. "Aray naman, Ly! Wag ako pagpraktisan mo!" he complained, rubbing his arm.

"Ang OA mo ha?" he heard her say, and he could hear her sing along softly.

"... Who do I love the best? Don't you know, don't you know..."

He smiled. "Ako ba 'yan?"

"Hindi no."

His smile faded. "Awow. So ano 'yun?" he muttered, and he felt her hand in his.

"Walang better or best. Nag-iisa ka lang naman e."

The corner of his lips lifted. "Ayuuuun...," his voice boomed in the car, "Bilis bumawi."

"Hindi ka kase makapag-antay..."

"So saan na nga tayo? Malayo pa ba?"

"Yan na nga. Hindi ka makapag-antay..."

He shifted his position in the car. He could smell coffee and food. "Daming paandar," he muttered, and he felt the car stop. "Pwede ko na ba tanggalin?" he asked, his hands on the hanky.

"Waaag! Teka lang kase..."

He sighed. "Okay, fine," he said resignedly. After a few minutes, the car started to come to life again, and were on the road in a few seconds.

A minute, two...

Finally, he could not hear that much vehicles, as if they have entered a private property. A few more turns, and the car started to slow down to a stop.

"We're here!" was her happy voice, and she helped remove the hanky from his eyes.

He blinked his eyes.

Sunrise. At Belarmine Field.

They both stepped out, and Alyssa carried their food, while Kiefer carefully brought out the hot coffee. They sat on the grass, and reverently watched the sunrise.

So many things have happened between them for the past 2 years and 6 months. So many struggles, and so many blessings, too. He sipped his cup of coffee, and watched the sun's rays play with the clouds.

"Bakit dito?"

She smiled, and looked at him. "Naalala mo pa ba na dito tayo dati nag-uusap ng mga pangarap natin? Feeling ko, ang babata pa natin. Mga walang kamuwang-muwang sa buhay," she whispered, and took a sip of her coffee.

He looked at her, and she continued, "Dalawang taon lang ang nakalipas, pero parang ang daming nangyari. Parang biglang nag-iba. Yung mga pinapangarap natin dati, eto na... Nagkakatotoo isa-isa..." She took a bit of the croissant, and smiled at the sun.

He dropped his gaze, and took a sip of his coffee. "Pero bakit tayo bumalik ulit dito?"

She smiled and reached for his hand. "Let's dream again, Babe," she softly said. Kiefer looked at her, loving how the sun's rays touches her face. "Dalawang taon din 'yun. At alam ko mabigat ang pinagdadaanan mo. Maraming mga tanong, na di ko masasagot. Sooo," she sighed and faced the sun, her hand still holding his, "Gusto ko na mangarap ulit tayo. Tipong parang mga bata. Na walang ibang iniisip kundi ang future."

He sighed. "Yan naman ang iniisip natin palagi, di ba? Ang future. Kaya natin ginagawa lahat ng makakaya natin. Pero may mga nangyayari pa rin na hindi natin maiiwasan... Minsan katangahan lang din natin, minsan pinagpipilitan lang din natin, at minsan, wala na rin sa mga kamay natin...," he whispered, contemplating on all the hardwork he has put into basketball, but now, is still serving his suspension. "Ang unfair lang din minsan, pero kelangan lang talaga lumaban," he murmured, and Alyssa squeezed his hand. "Hindi 'to magiging madali para sa atin," she said, "at marami pang darating na ganito."

She moved closer to him, and wrapped her arms around him, "Pero kahit ano pa mga 'yan, andito lang ako. Kahit gaano kasakit, andito pa rin ako. Kahit gaano ka uncertain at nakakatakot, andito pa rin ako."

He covered her arms with his, and thank the heavens for her.

She who has always been steady and constant in his life. Who never gave up on him. Despite all the reasons he gave her to leave him. Despite all the uncertainties hanging in his head now.

She leaned her head on his shoulders, "Gusto kong bumalik dito, para balikan ang mga sarili natin. Ngayon kase, ang dami nating iniisip - ano ang mga nangyayari, ano na ang mangyayari, paano na ang iniisip ng mga tao sa paligid natin. Gusto ko bumalik dito, para maranasan ulit natin kung paano mangarap lamang. Simpleng pangarap, na galing sa puso."

He moved back so that he could cup her face. "Ikaw, ano pa ang gusto mong makamit?"

She smiled. "Marami pa. Pero gusto ko ng tahimik na buhay. Walang kumplikasyon, walang nag-aaway away," she said, "At siyempre, gusto ko malampasan mo lahat ng mga bumabalakid sa mga pangarap mo. Tag team tayo, di ba?" She kissed his palm.

A stray strand of her hair floated in the air, and he tucked them behind her ear. "Malalagpasan ko 'to. I found my purpose," he said, and pulled her up with him.

"Saan tayo?" she asked, hurriedly gathering all their leftovers and coffee cups. Kiefer helped her stash them in the car, and reached for her hand. "Dun," he pointed to a nearby place.

She nodded, and they crossed the street, entered the chapel, and said a little prayer.

"Lord, thank you for the 30 months of loving Kiefer. Thank you for the willpower to be strong when it is easier to be weak. Bless us on the next months, and years. Amen," she prayed in her heart. She opened her eyes, and saw Kiefer look at her with love in his eyes. She blushed.

"Thank you," he whispered, and linked his fingers to hers when they walked out of Gesu. "Happy 30th, Babe," she said, and he kissed her in the lips. "Happy 30th," he caressed her face. Her smile reflected all the reasons he fell in love with her. "What did you wish for?" she asked.

He looked up to high heavens, and looked at the cross on top of the chapel.

I wish... for you to be my wife, and for more years for us to celebrate life and love together.

"Ayoko nga sabihin," he teased her, "baka mabulilyaso pa."

"Yabang nito," she pouted, and slapped him on the arm.

He smiled.

He doesn't need to go back at the Belarmine Field and dream dreams. He is now looking at her.

**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine
8.8K 272 17
AshMatt fanfic
257K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
2M 45.9K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...