Trail Marriage Husband: Need...

By ettaxf

The night before their wedding, her fiancee ran off with his mistress. Out of frustration, she grabbed the ma... More

1 The Flash Marriage Wife
2 Striking Back At The Cheating Couple
Suspect Of Creating Hype
The Hidden Marriage Relationship
5 Wedding Night
6 Returning to the Position of Top Model
7 Han Yufan, You are Ruthless!
8 Pictures and Video
9 I Definitely Won't Apologize to You
10 Determined to be Reborn
11 Cure Hatred
12 Securing the Spokeperson
I am on Your Side
Putting On A Good Show
The #1 Shameful and Stupid Model
Give The Contract Back to Yurou
The Viral Indecent Video
A Victorious Battle
Let's Get Married Immediately
Han Yufan's Choice
Lin Wei
I Will Not Attack Those Who Dont Attack Me First
Frozen For 3years
The 2 Get Scolded, TangNing Benefits
Spoilt Little Wife
It Was All Small Attacks Before
Announce A ComeBack
Precious Little Wife
Tianyi Entertainment, Leave The Entertainment Industry
Sharing the stage with Mo Yurou
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author Note!!
CH-51
CH-52
CH-53
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-70
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH92
CH93
CH94
CH95
CH96
CH97
CH98
CH99
CH100
CH101
CH102
CH103
CH104
CH105
CH106
CH107
CH108
CH109
CH110
CH111
CH112
CH113
CH114
CH115
CH116
CH117
CH118
CH119
CH120
CH121
CH122
CH123
CH124
CH125
CH126
CH127
CH128
CH129
CH130
CH132
CH133
CH134
CH135
CH136
CH137
CH138
CH139
CH140
CH141
CH142
CH143
CH144
CH145
CH146
CH147
CH148
CH149
CH150
CH151
CH152
CH153
CH154
CH155
CH156
CH157
CH158
CH159
CH160
CH161
CH162
CH163
CH164
CH165
CH166
CH167
CH168
CH169
CH170
CH171
CH172
CH173
CH174
CH175
CH176
CH177
CH178
CH179
CH180
CH181
CH-182
CH183
CH184
CH185
CH186
CH187
CH188
CH189
CH190
CH191
CH192
CH193
CH194
CH195
CH196
CH197
CH198
CH199

CH131

2.3K 74 0
By ettaxf

With the return of Mo Ting, Tangning felt like a load had been lifted off her shoulders. The couple remained in each other's embrace until An Zihao finally called to hurry Tangning.
"Go ahead. After I freshen up, I need to head into the office," Mo Ting said gently.
Tangning nodded her head. The worries she previously had, had now been completely swept away. Before being with Mo Ting, she had been with Han Yufan for a good few years, but...she had never felt this way; it was like her heart was tied to Mo Ting's with a string and whenever anything happened to him it would tug painfully at her.
Remembering that An Zihao was waiting for her, she pulled away from Mo Ting's embrace and left.
Outside Hyatt Regency, An Zihao was sitting in the manager's van waiting for Tangning. Now that she was an official model of Cheng Tian, they would treat her with the dignity and respect she deserved.
Seeing Tangning finally make an appearance, An Zihao immediately covered her and helped her into the van. While he was closing the door he suddenly said to her, "Tangning, did you know your goal is to become a top supermodel? If you are aware of this, you should grasp onto the best timing and work non-stop instead of being immersed in love. Don't tell me you don't know this is a ticking time bomb?"
"It's not that I want to interfere with your private life. I just want to warn you, if you get discovered...then everything you've done in the past, would go to waste..."
Tangning understood An Zihao's worries because he had previously experienced a taste of hell. However, she wasn't Yun Xin and Mo Ting wasn't An Zihao.
"Overseas, there are plenty of models that are married with children who are still walking the runways."
"Then, that depends on the capability of the man you are hiding..." An Zihao responded straightforwardly. "Of course, if you think there's nothing to worry about, then just pretend I haven't said anything."
Tangning closed her eyes like she was deep in thought. After quite some time, she finally said in a serious tone, "It is because of him that I am working so hard. Do you think I would distance myself from him for the sake of being a model?"
"For the sake of being a model, I can give up many things. However, he is definitely not one of them."
An Zihao understood what Tangning meant. He was suddenly reminded of the time he shared with Yun Xin. Back then, he had fallen into Yang Jing and Luo Hao's trap; exposing their relationship to the media. Yun Xin misunderstood and thought he had told the media...The argument and car accident that followed...was something he would never forget.
The atmosphere was a little awkward so An Zihao cleared his throat to break the silence, before changing the topic, "In a moment, we will be meeting with the editor of 'Her Vision'. I have already agreed to have you appear on their November front cover. This is an important opportunity for you, because right now, you are still lacking acknowledgment to become a top grade model. So, we need to utilize Her Vision to reach the top."
With the mention of work, Tangning nodded her head, "I will do all I can to coordinate."
"Right now, you need to be aware of your competitors within Cheng Tian. There are two under Yang Jing and three under Luo Hao. Amongst them, there is only one model under each of them that poses a real threat to you. You need to know that these two models are quite ruthless at fighting for resources..."
"I've experienced it..." Tangning smiled slightly.
"I wouldn't be surprised if Yang Jing is also vying for Her Vision's job."
An Zihao was only guessing, but who would have thought, his guess was right. Just as they arrived at the entrance to Her Vision, Yang Jing was walking out with one of her models. An Zihao sneered and asked Tangning to remain in the van as he stepped out alone and stopped Yang Jing in her track, "Bringing your model here for an audition?"
"I don't need to audition. Her Vision's editor is a friend of mine, I am merely following procedures. What about you? Are you here for an audition? I thought President Lan hasn't arranged a model for you yet."
"It seems, in the past few years, you've expanded your horizons quite a bit..."
Yang Jing froze; he had brought up a touchy subject.
"It seems, riding my coattail and stealing my work notes was quite effective."
"I don't know what you're talking about." After speaking, Yang Jing tried to leave with her model. But she was held back by An Zihao.
"God will deal with those that are evil."
Yang Jing glared at An Zihao before freeing herself from his grip and boarding her car with her model.
After Yang Jing drove off, An Zihao returned to his van and said to Tangning, "You can get out now. We will attend the audition as originally planned. If Yang Jing's already taken the November front cover, then..."
"Huh?"
"...we will do whatever we can to snatch it back." An Zihao suddenly let out a laugh, "Those two despicable people owe me quite a lot. So, it's not unreasonable for me to snatch some things from them."
Tangning was silent as she watched Yang Jing drive off into the distance. If she wasn't seeing things, she thought she saw a familiar figure sitting in the backseat of Yang Jing's car - it was Lan Yu.
Over the past few days, because of Hai Rui's news, Lan Yu's incident had been overshadowed. But what intention did Yang Jing have for Lan Yu?
"Lan Yu was in Yang Jing's car."
An Zihao lifted his head and took a quick glance at Tangning. He had an unhappy expression on his face, "I suspect, with Yang Jing's ambitious nature, she probably wants to start her own company. Right now she is getting Lan Yu on her side so she can make use of her in the future. After all, your status is continually advancing and Lan Yu looks similar to you, so she still has a chance of revival."
"Lan Yu should go to hell."
Tangning took a glance at An Zihao. She did not speak. Afterwards, the two entered Her Vision's office one after another and made an appointment with the editor's secretary.
The secretary looked An Zihao up and down before responding, "Sorry Mr. An, the editor had something urgent to deal with so she's left for France."
"Is that what your editor told you to say?"
The secretary was a little awkward but didn't disagree.
"Then, before we came, did your editor receive a phone call from Yang Jing?"
The secretary remained silent. Yang Jing had once again set up an obstacle for them. It's just that she didn't realize, this phone call not only obstructed An Zihao's way, but also blocked Tangning.
"Let's go," Tangning was calm. Even if a door was shut in her face, she wouldn't show the slightest hint of emotion.
"Maybe I've been away from the industry for too long," An Zihao shrugged his shoulders.
Tangning understood his frustration, so she didn't say too much. She simply asked, "If I manage to get a chance to speak to the editor, do you have the confidence to snatch the job from Yang Jing?"
"Of course..." An Zihao nodded.
Tangning nodded before pointing to a sofa, "Let's wait here then. When the editor comes out and realizes you know she hasn't gone to France. I wonder if she would be so embarrassed that she'd give you a chance?"
An Zihao smiled. Tangning's suggestion was direct. This was the perfect way to slap her in the face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 89.7K 140
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
500K 39.9K 32
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
359K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
728K 28.4K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...