Love (One Shots)✔

By -TiaRoshan

One shots on my favorite couples... More

Introduction
Pyaar Dosti Hai (Varshra)
Shaadhi Life of Varia
Our Story (Sidlia)
Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)
I'll Always Love You (Varuneeti)
IMPORTANT-MUST BE READ
Christmas Special Groupchat
We belong Together (Kariti)
Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)
Sirf Tum-Part 2 (Varshra)
You Are The One For Me (Variti)
I Still Love You (Sidshra)
The Beginning of their Love Story (Varia)
Street Dancer Special

Love You Only (Randeep)

1.2K 43 86
By -TiaRoshan

Ranbir POV

My phone rang again. I knew who it was.

She continued to call me. I reluctantly answered the call.

"What is it!" I snapped.

"Ranbir, I have called you so many times," she started.

"I don't care," I shot back. "Don't you the the definition of leaving me alone."

"Ranbir please," she stammered

"Deepika I can't forgive you," I gritted my teeth.

"I don't understand you Ranbir," she said softly. "Why did you break up with Alia?"

"That's none of your business," I said angrily.

"Ranbir I know you," Deepika said. "You just played with Alia's feelings like you played with mine. And now you are going to hurt Shraddha."

"What's going on between me and Shraddha is none of your concern," I snapped and cut the call.

"Ranbir," a voice called out. I turned around and saw Riddhima looking at me with a dissappointed face.

"Riddhi," I started.

"I don't understand," she looked sadly at me. "Why did you hurt Alia? Ma and Dad are really angry. And Alia is heartbroken."

I stayed silent.

"I want answers too, Ranbir," she said seriously. "What really happened between you and Deepika? Why have you become like this?"

"Deepika just broke up with me and then she just left," I muttered.

"But she loved you," Riddhi stated. "Have you ever heard Deepika's side of the story?"

"No," I responded. I never knew the real reason she left me.

"I have to go now," I grabbed a coat.

"Where?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Shraddha's," I quickly said.

"What's going on between you and her?" She asked..

"She's just a friend who understands me the most right now unlike everyone else who is thinking I am the culprit," I snapped. I quickly ran and hopped into my car.

Shraddha had become one of my closest friends. She understood me and listened to me. Right now, she was dating Varun secretly. But both of them were mad at each other so Shraddha and I had become each other's best friend.

I reached her house.

"Ranbir," she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Riddhi heard Deepika's and mine conversation," I muttered. "And she wants to find about everything."

I explained to Shraddha what happened.

"Ranbir, she is right," Shraddha murmured.

"I thought you will be on my side," I complained.

"This isn't about sides Ranbir," She explained. "You haven't heard Deepika's perspective. You never asked her why she left you."

I hate to admit but Riddhi and Shraddha both had a point.

"And one more thing," Shraddha remembered. "You aren't giving anyone a chance Ranbir. You aren't even trusting your own family. They will understand if only you explain to them what the situation actually is. But first sort out the mess with Deepika please."

"Ok," I agreed. The thing I liked about Shraddha is that she talks to me while these days people just yell and blame me for everything.

*****************

Ranbir POV

Deepika agreed to meet me privately. I never revealed my feelings about her to anyone.

She came looking beautiful as always.

"Ranbir I," she started.

"I only want my answers Deepika," I said, gritting my teeth. "Why did you leave me, I know you never loved Ranveer. WHY?" I said angrily.

"You were the reason for all of this," Deepika screamed and tears began to well up in her eyes. "You never loved me and I loved you with all my heart. I still do. Please can we fix this."

"So you thought that breaking up was the best option." I gave a harsh laugh.

"Our love was one sided Ranbir, you never loved me." She said quietly.

You are wrong Deepika, our love was never one sided.

"Ranbir, I can't wait for you anymore to realise who you truely love," Deepika gave a weak smile. "Sorry for bothering you."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach drop as she walked away from. Is this how it's supposed to end? Wasn't she meant for me?

I went home. Memories of when Deepika and I were a couple came flashing back.

Flashback

"Ranbir why have you bought me here," Deepika said.

"This is the place I always loved to come," I said. "It's always managed to make me happy. Just like you."

She blushed.

"I want our relationship to work Baby," Deepika smiled and smuggled closer to me. "I love you."

I smashed my lips on to hers. She responded back.

"Love you more," I said.

Flashback ends

I didn't dare to tell her that she was wrong. I felt weak after she broke up with me.

I went home. My phone beeped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deepika

Ranbir, I have tried so many times for us to work but I can't wait for you to come back now. I have decided to moved on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a feeling of sadness. Wasn't I supposed to be happy? No, because I loved Deepu.

Shraddha POV

"RANBIR WHAT THE HELL!" I screeched.

"I know, I know, I always mess up," Ranbir sighed. "What do I do?"

I could not believe this guy. He always messes up!

"Shraddha please help me," Ranbir begged.

"Ranbir, I know that you loved her and you knew this. Why did you lie to Deepika?" I groaned.

"Ranveer dosen't even love her," Ranbir muttered.

Ranbir does have a point. Ranveer never confirmed his love for Deepika. Maybe he did?

"I don't know," I frowned.

"Well Shraddha do something," Ranbir demanded.

"Ranbir, don't  order me around," I said. "I can't promise but I will try."

"Thanks Shraddha, I was being stupid," Ranbir smiled weakly.

As soon Ranbir left, I knew I had to visit Ranveer.

"Ranveer," I smiled and hugged him.

"Shraddha, how are you," He smiled.

"Well Ranveer, I need to ask you about Deepika," I started.

I told him everything.

**************

Ranbir POV

"Ranbir, Deepika is getting married," Riddhi squealed happily. "We have been invited. I am so happy for them."

Looking at them together broke my heart.

I plastered a smile on my face.

"That's great Riddhi."

I decided to take a walk.

"Hey stranger," a familiar voice called out.

A smile instantly formed in my face.

"Deepika, you are getting married," I said.

"I can't stay single forever," she said softly.

"Deepika why are you hurting yourself?" I knew she wasn't happy with the marriage.

"I can't betray Ranveer," she said slowly. "I can't run away from people anymore. Please Ranbir. You don't understand this."

"The fault is all mine," I said and stepped closer to her and pulled her into my arms.

Her eyes welled up. "I can't Ranbir."

She pushed me and walked away. I am a jerk and I don't deserve her.

********************

Author POV

The time had come for the most awaited couple to get married.

(Author note-I prefer Randeep to Deepveer.)

Ranbir and his family arrived for Ranveer's and Deepika's wedding.

Ranbir decided to explore the wedding. Everyone seemed so happy while he seemed to be in his worst nightmare. His phone rang. It was Deepika.

"Where are you," he asked.

"Turn around," she answered.

I turned around. She was looking gorgeous.

"How do I look?" She asked.

"You look just like my bride," he said and she blushed.

"I am so sorry Deepika," Ranbir apologised and walked to towards her. "Please come back to me. I was a jerk."

"Stay away from her," Ranveer walked towards us and grabbed Deepika away from Ranbir. Ranveer pushed him back.

"Ranveer stop," Shraddha appeared from nowhere.

"Deepika let's go," Ranveer grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

Deepika glanced behind. Ranveer stopped and left her hand. He looked behind and Ranbir was coming towards her with a smile. Shraddha also came.

Deepika looked at Ranveer. He was grinning too.

"I know everything now," Ranbir said, eyeing his family.

"I know what you are thinking Deepika," Shraddha smiled. "Let me explain."

Flashback

"Well Ranveer, I need to ask you about Deepika," Shraddha started.

"I know what you want to know," Ranveer explained. "We all are pretending. I am acting to love Deepika. But she is my best friend, I want to see her happy. So I planned all of this. Deepika and I will set our wedding date but in the end it will be Ranbir who will marry her. Ranbir's family and Deepika's family have agreed to this. They both don't know this."

Shraddha was quite touched.

"That's really sweet of you," Shraddha smiled.

Flashback ends

Deepika looked shyly at Ranbir. Ranveer grabbed her hand and Ranbir's hand and put them together.

"We wanted to see this for such a long time," Shraddha giggled. "Congratulations to the new couple."

Deepika hugged Ranbir tightly. They were going to spend their entire life together and that was her only dream.

*******************

"I had now idea about our families' plan but I am glad," Deepika said and smuggled closer to Ranbir.

"I love you Deepu," Ranbir kissed her temple.

The end

Your views on the Randeep one shot😀

I want to know? Do you ship Deepveer? 

I seriously love Randeep so much and I miss them really badly😭😭😭. But I am happy for Deepika. But Randeep will always remain one of my favourite couples😀😁

After watching Shaadhi main zaroor aana, I felt inspired to write this for Randeep.

This song is love😍😍😍😍😍

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 283 10
❝Pyaar Dosti Hain, Love Is Friendship.❞ One shots on my most favorite couple, Varshra! • Varun x Shraddha • Suru x Vinnie • Sahej x Inayat Varshra fo...
18.9K 1.6K 15
random one shots ✨ on our fav. sidnaaz ❤ cover credit.... google baba 🌚
85.1K 4.6K 13
A compilation of SidNaaz one shots.
828 71 3
Hey lovely lovely. This is a series of oneshot stories for our favorite Sidneet. Hope you guys will love it. Please vote, comment and share. You may...