You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

6.2K 105 7
By ShrazyMe

I laugh as I watch Harry surface with a big smile on his face. He was recording some underwater footage but he was trying to get naughty underwater.

"How did that feel?" He asks me with a huge smile on his face.

"I feel like we're in Jamaica." I say as I rest half of my body on the surfboard, leaving room for Harry unlike a certain Rose in Titanic. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Yeah, the view is quite stellar." He cheekily states before slapping bum. I stick my tongue out at him before shaking my butt for him, he responds by playfully biting it.

"H!" I kick his chest because I just remembered that we are being filmed for his Making of the Album. Even though it could be edited out,  I don't want other people being able to watch us get intimate. 

Even though I model underwear, people just assume that I'm comfortable with anything. I may be proud of my body but I ain't here for anyone trying to get a free show from me.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're so beautiful. I feel like I'm in Heaven." He kisses my shoulder and I lean into him. "I don't know how I landed you, I'm truly blessed."

"It's crazy though that we ended up together because we literally had no emotional attraction to each other." I comment as I reminisce on the old days. "You were single, then dating Elle and I was dating the Palomino brothers."

Harry looks at me shocked, "That was rumored but never confirmed, you didn't tell me that you dated them."

"Yeah but we had different goals in life and ended on mutual but good terms."

"Well you're mine now." He kisses my shoulder once more.

----

"Please welcome to the stage the most in demand celebrities, Veronica Swanepoel and Harry Styles." Harry and I walk on the stage of the Ellen Show hand in hand.

We both smile as we wave at the audience before turning to greet Ellen. I ended up sitting down first because my feet were starting to hurt. Harry sat down besides me with a huge smile on his face which made me smile even more.

The audience keep cheering so I blow a few kisses.

"WOW!" Ellen voices, "What a beautiful entrance by the pair of you."

"Thanks for having us." Harry says while placing one hand on my knee.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase." I raise my brows at Ellen. "Are you both dating?"

"I think everyone knows that by know." I respond with a cute smile and she nods.

"I know, I just wanted you to confirm it. How long have you been together?"

"I've been with this troublemaker for a good 5 years." Harry pinches my cheeks and I playfully swat at his hands.

"But for the first two years we were on and off." I add.

"We have a picture of the both of you with another addition." I look at the screen to see Ephraim with us at the Pizzeria in New York. The audience awe and I place my hand over my heart. "Is this your child?"

"Yes, Harry and I have a two year old son."  I hear many gasps but I shrug. "It happens."

Ellen looks down at her notes before looking back at us, "I have so many questions but firstly your son is beautiful."

"Thank you, he takes after his father." I roll my eyes as everyone laughs at Harry's comment. "I'm kidding, he takes after his beautiful mum."

I feel my cheeks get warmer as he pecks my cheek.

"You guys are so cute and very much in love." Ellen observes and I nod my head while beaming at her. "What's your sons name?"

"Ep-" Harry cuts me off.

"Alexander Ephraim Thato Styles." He pats my knee knowing that I wasn't going to say Alex. Ellen comments that it's an original name so I give them the backstory of his name.

We briefly speak about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show along with Harry's tour. 

"Before Harry gets ready to perform is there anything that you would like to add." 

Harry and I smile at eachother before I lift my hand up.

"I'm engaged." Everyone screams.

"We have more news." Harry interlaces his fingers in mine. "We're expecting another baby."

"Wow. I'm surprised, congratulations." We both get up to hug Ellen as the audience let off the biggest reaction that I've ever heard, my ears feel like they're about to explode.

---

Posted 20 minutes ago 

VeronicaSwanepoel: Stay tuned for our interview on @Ellen. We made some pretty exciting announcements that you wouldn't want to miss. 

763,474 likes ~ disabled comments

"That wasn't so bad." Harry states once we get back home and I shrug.

"Yeah." I look around the home for a second, "We should throw a welcoming party."

"A house warming party?" He questions and I nod. "We're a bit cliche, don't you think."

"If that's another word for basic then I shall hear no more, I ain't no basic bitch." 

"I meant that I'm a singer and you're a model." He explains and I agree with him before mentioning what I've been thinking about.

"I think that after we have our baby, I should get the implant again." He looks at me confused, "I don't think we should have children for a few more years."

"It's not as if they were planned."

"I don't want to sound like an ungrateful bitch but we are only 24. 24! We're engaged with a son and another on the way. Our lives are crazy busy, don't you think that we need to at least slow it down." I run my hands through my hair. "I don't always feel as if I'm living for myself and I just feel that I'm having to keep up with the pace."

"So, what are you trying to say?" He gets up looking hurt. "You want to call everything off."

"I'm just trying to say... take it easy. We're young, we have time and we don't have to be rushing everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.
20.2K 321 18
The Styles family has always had their up's and down's, and now it's time for another down. But, this one's going further down than ever. Their famil...
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles
12.5K 224 22
Is this possible that a little baby is growing inside of you and you can't get attached with her/him. That's what happened with me. I'm surrogate mot...