The Photographer/Flowers | K...

By upskyedown

"Why me?" I finally asked. "You're the flower and I'm the photographer." He chuckled. When life gives you a c... More

chapter - yellow carnation
chapter - petunia
chapter - begonia
chapter - mint
chapter - agrimony
chapter - purple roses?
chapter - african marigold
chapter - amaryllis
chapter - peony
chapter - geranium
chapter - gladiolus
chapter - coreopsis
bonus chapter - dill
chapter - plumeria
chapter - columbine
chapter - valerian
chapter - sunflower
chapter - salvia
chapter - gardenia
chapter - white rose
chapter - thorn-apple
chapter - mistletoe
chapter - purple lilac
chapter - lily of the valley
bonus chapter 2 - aster
chapter - apple blossom
chapter - jonquil
chapter - rainflower
chapter - pink tulip
chapter - bird's-foot trefoil
chapter - iris
chapter - bachelor's button
chapter - ivy
chapter - snowdrop
chapter - mallow
chapter - arborvitae
chapter - crocus
chapter - mignonette
chapter - celandine
chapter - pause
chapter - lens flare
chapter - play
thank you! + more
explanation of flower/plant titles

chapter - wisteria

87 6 10
By upskyedown

The Boy With Dimples And Flowers

"Who are you?" Jin asked me, sass dripping from his voice as he pretended to take off his non existent shades.

Oh no, I triggered the sass master in him.

I sighed, mentally slapping myself for even confronting him.

"Look—"

"No hun, YOU look at this gorgeous face of mine." He shut me off. I mentally prepared myself, indicating him to continue his lecture so I can get over with it as soon as possible. I have a club to attend.

Even though I'm planning on leaving, I can't make my first impression look bad.

"Me, as a glorious chef and a worldwide handsome who still has to come out of his shell because the ignorant world needs more beauty, is trying his best to make everyone aware of my blessing of an existence. You, on the other hand, a fragile, little, lazy peasant—"

"HEY!"

"—who has nothing better to do than just shout into people's ears because they want their name off the list thinks this busy man put up her damn name on the list. Girl, be grateful. Since you've got a perfect camera, I can help you get the most breathtaking photos."

"I don't use humans as my models."

"You're missing out, nonsensical tree stump. This handsome face can help you get to unreachable positions in the entire history of photography."

He's too proud of himself. At least he's aware of his handsome face, but sometimes it gets a little too much.

Scratch that, it gets too much all the goddamn time.

"Now shoo, I have gourmet meals to prepare." He orders, adjusting his chef hat that he specifically bought for his Cooking Club. I honestly thought he'd participate in a Beauty Pageant Club but I was disappointed when I came to know that such a club doesn't exist.

"Gourmet meals?" I scratched the back of my neck, "I thought you're supposed to learn basics on the initial days."

He laughed, boy he sounded like a maniac when he did. His laugh was enough to make me feel mocked.

As if I wasn't already a matter of joke.

"That's for noobs, I'm in the level 'neck to neck with Gordon Ramsay'. In fact, I can prepare a meal so good, the dusty-crusty teacher can revive dinner dates with a hottie."

With that he walked away confidently. This reminded me that I now have to go to the club in which I was put into unwillingly.

Somebody should take a shot of water every time I have complained about my misfortune of getting stuck in a club that doesn't even remotely reach my level of capability, how many shots will it take for you to urinate?

I turned around and started making my way downtown- I mean, cough, the club room.

I peeked through the glass doors, making sure not to miss a single detail. There were a lot of students than I expected, at least for a Photography Club.

Shrugging my thoughts off, I walked in mindlessly, not looking up. I always look down while walking, don't wanna step on shit or unholy grounds, y'know?

Of course there were consequences of walking without looking. I collided with a tall man who had blond hair.

Wait, what is Taehyung doing here? I thought he was in a different club.

"Hey Y/N!" He greeted, a smile creeping upon his face. I returned the gesture back, also making sure that my camera hadn't disintegrated into ashes like my broken childhood.

That sounds far more depressing than it is.

"Hola Tae." I tried to think of the club he was in. "Aren't you in the Filmmaking Club?"

"Ding ding, you're correct!" He announced, doing jazz hands. This is the only time jazz hands is acceptable.

"I'm here just to look around." He stumbled, his voice giving away that he wasn't so sure of his sentence.

I raised my eyebrow at him, hoping he'd spill out whatever notorious act he was trying to pull in.

"Okay fine!" He finally gave in. "I'm here because you guys have better equipment than the peeps in my club."

And I'm here just as an act of courtesy, finding any flaws to help me get out of this mess.

I trailed off. "So..."

"Yes, I'm here to 'borrow' something." He whispered. "Translation: I'm stealing one of your cameras, thank you."

"TAEHYUNG!"

This caused everybody to look at us, several pairs of eyes judging us as if we skinned a human alive with our bare hands.

That'll be all of you goddamn nosy fuckers if you don't stop staring.

"Y-yes, that's exactly my name!" He clapped, trying to play it off. He lightly punched my arm like those typical friends in the movies.

"Are you trying to get us suspended, Y/N?" I like how he still  had his boxy smile on his face while he asked me such a threatening question.

I shrugged.

"Taehyung?" A soft voice called out. A brunet boy who was also kinda tall like Taehyung walked towards us, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I would tell the name but I can only identify a rose or two so...

"Oh, Namjoon hyung, how are you?" He flashed the same boxy grin to him making him chuckle. Ah, so his name is Namjoon.

"I'm doing fantastic." He smiled.

Goddammit, dude had dimples, I'm a sucker for dimples. He will be the death of me.

"Here you go," He hands Taehyung a flower from his bouquet. This confused him just as much as it confused me. But he eyed it as if he was observing such a wild or unique thing.

Namjoon laughed at his actions. Oof, I want to poke his dimples. How long will it take for me to become comfortable with him so that I can poke his dimples?

With thoughts like these? Probably centuries.... or never.

"This is a wisteria, it's a welcome gift from me."

"Ohh.. but hyung, I'm not even in the same club as you." He admitted, feeling sad that the gift wasn't for him and that he'd have to return it back. "But Y/N is! I'm sorry I forgot to introduce you to her."

He held my shoulders and pushed me towards the dimpled beauty. Being the awkward creature I am, I just waved at him. He waved back, grinning even more now.

Yes! He doesn't think that I'm awkward.

At least not yet.

"It's alright, you can still keep it." He looked at Taehyung who looked like he was in heaven. He flashed his signature grin before leaping out of the room.

What about stealing the... never mind, it's not my concern.

"Ahem..." I turned towards the source of the sound. "Your gift."

Namjoon held the wisterias confidently in his hand, forwarding it towards me. I smiled before reaching out and taking it from his grasp. I started observing the soft and little flower like Taehyung but less wild.

I also realized he gave me 4 flowers instead. Maybe he ran out of people to give it to.

"As you know, its's a wisteria. It symbolizes welcoming."

I looked up at him and he passed me a one sided grin.

"Welcome to the Photography Club, Y/N."

---------------------

I'm not really a fan of adding author's notes but I'm aware that Namjoon isn't a brunet in this picture, nor the flowers are wisterias which I have learnt from my extreme scientific research of looking through the images of a wisteria. Just letting you know. It's just for immersion, the visual of what Namjoon would look like while handing flowers to everybody. Who am I kidding? People visualize way more intense scenarios than this. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, I hope you're in for a clingy Namjoon too. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
47.7K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
910 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...
881 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...