Anything For You

By DucksAndQuacksons

"Darling, I would do Anything For You." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
SEQUEELLLLL
17
18
19
20
21
Shameless Self Promo
SEQUEL

13

15.6K 308 260
By DucksAndQuacksons

You opened your eyes. You felt the soft, plush blankets around you. You couldn't remember what had happened. The last thing you remembered was getting into Tom's car.

The moonlight shone into the room, so it was still night time. You sat up, looking around. You were in Tom's room. But... where is Tom?

You walked around the room. You checked the bathroom and the closet. Not there. You walked to the door. Just as you were about to open it, Tom opened it, walked in and bumped into you.

"Y/n? I thought you were asleep?"

"I woke up..."

"Come on let's go to sleep."

Both of you went back to bed and you slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~

Your eyes fluttered open. You sat on on the bed. Tom is gone again... You got ready and went out of the room. A maid came up to you.

"Miss Y/n. Breakfast is ready. Mr Holland wants to let you know that he is busy and won't be having breakfast with you."

"Oh... Ok thanks." The maid bowed and walked away.

You went to the dining room to have your breakfast, wondering where Tom had gone to.

~~

Tom walked down of the halls of the basement. He walked into the room that held the Lanes.

Jacob, Y/ff/n and Y/fm/n sat on the floor, with their arms and legs still tied up. The guards were still standing there, keeping an eye on them.

The youngest Lanes looked up at Tom.

"Ahh Tom is here." Y/ff/n spoke up.

"I'm not here to listen to your bullshit." Tom glared at Y/ff/n.

"Jacob's coming with me." Tom continued. Fear clouded Jacob's eyes. What was Tom gonna do to him?

"I bet Y/n asked for him." Y/ff/n chuckled.

"Aww Tom's in love with our daughter." Y/fm/n said.

"She's not your fucking daughter!" Tom shouted. He punched Y/fm/n, causing her to spit out blood.

"Oh but she is the daughter of someone who used to own the largest mob in all of England. Just like your father." Tom's eyes widened.

"What the fuck do you know?"

"Oh I know so many things you don't." Y/fm/n laughed.

Tom took out his gun and pointed it at Jacob.

"Tell me. Or I will kill him."

Y/fm/n laughed.

"But your little princess would be so sad." Tom clenched his fist.

"I think you would also be sad when you find out who caused her parents to die." Y/ff/n said.

"I say you go ask your father." Y/fm/n said.

"Fuck you." Tom kicked her and she fell backwards.

"I bet you would rather fuck my daughter." She laughed.

Tom grabbed the Jacob and brought him to another room, ignoring the two lunatics. Tom untied Jacob.

"Harrison will be waiting upstairs. He will bring you to see your sister while I deal with those two idiots. If you do anything to Y/n, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell. You understand me?"

"Y-Yes."

"And don't tell her anything about this basement or your parents."

~~

You sat on the couch tucked away in a corner of the huge library, reading War And Peace.

"Hi Y/n." You looked up and saw Harrison.

"Hi haz."

"I brought a visitor." He moved away.

"Jacob!" Harrison smiled to himself and walked away.

"Y/n!" You jumped up and ran to hug him.

"Are you ok?" Jacob asked.

"I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" You laughed.

"How are you?" You asked Jacob.

"I'm... good."

"We have so much to talk about." You said as you led him to the couch.

~~

Tom changed out of his bloody clothes. He had spent the last few hours torturing Y/ff/n and Y/fm/n. No their not dead. But they will be.

He made his way to the library after Harrison told him that you and Jackb    have been spending the last few hours there.

Giggles were heard from afar. Tom followed the sound and saw you and Jacob laughing on the couch.

"I'm pretty sure the library is for silent reading." Tom smirked.

You stuck out your tongue at him.

"Wait how did you get him here so fast?" You asked.

"I have my own ways."

"Yo Tom!" Harrison shouted.

"Sorry to interrupt your little date here but you have things to do."

Tom rolled his eyes and followed Harrison.

"And what exactly do I need to do?"

"You have two clients to meet two days later. Someone still owes you 50 thousand dollars so you have to deal with that AND you have a gala to go to tomorow night.."

"Ah fuck."

~~

You sat on your bed, watching tv. The door opened and Tom walked in.

"Hey princess." Tom sat next to you and kissed your forehead.

"Hey."

"Where did you go this morning?" You asked.

"I went to do uh... stuff." Tom said. You raised you eyebrow.

"And I'm gonna be busy the next few days."

"I'll not be here tomorrow and I have  to go to a gala two days later."

"Gala? Can I go?" You asked.

"No."

"Whyyyy?"

"Because there is gonna be a lot of people there and I can't keep an eye on you all the time." Tom said.

"But we can bring Jacob and Harrison." You said.

"No."

"Oh come on. Please?" You whined. You looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

He looked away and said,"No."

"Please please please. I haven't been to one and I want to go."

Tom sighed and said,"Fine."

"Yay!"

~~

"Y/n, this is Martha. She's gonna measure you and make your dress."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Martha said.

"Nice to meet you too." You smiled.

"Now, I have some things to do." Tom winked and closed the door to your bedroom.

"How can you make a dress in less than 24 hours?" You asked.

"Well I have my own ways."

You laughed.

"Everybody says that here. Especially Tom."

"Ha. Well we have a reason." Martha said as she started measuring you.

"You know? This is the first time Tom has done this. You must be a special one." Martha said.

"Oh?"

"I better shut up before I say to many things." Martha laughed.

~~

Time flew past really quickly today and soon it was night time. You sat on your bed, waiting for Tom.

You waited and waited but he never came. Your eye lids started growing heavy. You struggled to keep your eyes open but you failed and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.1K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...
34.7K 744 27
"you love me?" "i've loved you ever since i saw the impossible" then he kissed me.
68K 930 31
You're still there for me, wherever there might be And if an ocean lies between us I'll send a message across the sea That you can sleep tonight, kno...
5.6K 160 12
Harry & Y/N Fanfiction