BROKEN J.JKXBTS

By _2shxshx2_

Pieces by pieces Jungkook heart started to break Until it finally Broken Would his hyungs help him or left hi... More

Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

Chp 12

4.3K 101 31
By _2shxshx2_

Jungkook Pov

"Wakie wakie Kookie," one of the hyung said.
"5 more minute," I said still tired.
"Hmm," hyung said as I went back to sleep.

"Come on Kookie, it have been 5 minutes." hyung said pecking my foreahead.

I open my eyes to see Gyeomie hyung.

"Ok," I said reaching my hands out to Gyeomie hyung.

He carry me and bring me to the bathroom to brush my teeth after that he carry me to the kitchen.I was still half asleep.  Gyeomie hyung put me down and went to sit on a chair when suddenly one of the hyung pull me on their lap. I lift up my head to see Bammie hyung and he started feeding me food.

"Aigoo, such a cute baby," Jackkie hyung said.

"Mmm not a baby," I said.

"Mmm if you say so," Jaebumie hyung said.

"What do we need to do after eating hyungie??" I ask.

"Hmm, we need to go to the company to record a video and then we are going to have an interview," Jaebumie hyung answer.

"I am worry hyung... What if they do not like me??" I said.

"Its okay Kookie, you have us and if they do not like you, then they are not our true fans because who could not resist a cute little bunny? And like we told you yesterday, we will love you forever and ever and nothing could change that," Youngie eomma said pecking my cheeks. Than Youngie hyung peck my forehead and all of the hyung did the same thing at different area except for my lips.

*After eating breakfast*

Yugyeom POV

We went to the company to start recording the video. While recording the video, I look at where Jungkook is and he seems to have fun than before he join us. I hope that we can make Kookie happy everyday and we will treat him better than his so called " hyung". Well, having Kookie here with us is like a blessing. Who could resist this cute little angel? Not me of course. I take a picture of Kookie and sent it to the 97 liner group chat.

Jungkook One And Only Loyal Fans

Me-Look who is having fun??

Fairy- He look so happy and is having fun in the pic. I wish he will be like that everyday^-^

DabDab-It will be our mission to make him happy everyday

Me-Yup! You will be getting pics of happy Kookie and we will not fail you.

Bambam- Cause when Kookie is happy...

Me- We are happy!!

Casper- You better do that cause I will ki- hurt you if he is not happy.

Kimgyu- Yup we will hurt you if you make him sad

Soonseok-^^What he said

Kookie- Hyung! Why are you chatting without me

Kimgyu- Cant we discuss on how cute you are??

Kookie- You cant!!... You need to ask Youngie eomma first!

Me- Wait let me ask Jinyoung hyung first

I look up from my phone and shout to Jinyoung hyung.

"Jinyoung hyung!" I shouted.

"Yes Yungyeom??" Jinyoung hyung ask.

"The 97 liners are asking if we can discuss on how cute Kookie is," I ask.

"Of course you can... why are you asking me??" Jinyoung hyung said.

"Kookie tell us to ask you for permission to allow us to discuss on how cute he is," I answer.

"Ohh..Such a cute little baby," he said than go to where Kookie is and star pinching his cheeks.

"Eomma! What are you doing??" Kookie ask.

"Admiring you," Jinyoung hyung said.

"Come on lets continue recording the video," Jackson hyung said.

"Okay hyungie," Jungkook said

I switch on my phone and message the 97 liners

Me-Jinyoung hyung said you can. Bye!! Ttyl

I switch off my phone and went to record the video.

*After recording the video*

"Kookie sit beside me for the interview please..." Bambam said.

"Okay hyungie!" Kookie said

"No fair... why do Kookie have to sit beside you and not me," Jackson hyung said whining.

"Hyungie..you do know that you sit beside me rite??" Kookie said.

"Oh yeah..."Jackson hyung said.

We went to the place where we are having the interview. At the place, four person at the front and the other four sit at the back. Bambam, Jackson hyung, Kookie and I sit at the front while the rest sit at the back.

Mark POV

"We are starting the interview," the interviewer said

"Hi everyone my name is Tony i am your interviewer as you can see. Lets start with the first question why do Jungkook leave BTS and join GOT7?? I am pretty sure most of your fans are curios about that," Tony ask.

"It is something we cannot answer. Sorry about that," Jaebum hyung said.

"Its okay.. so next question. It is from a fan it says Jungkook oppa, I hope that you are happy in GOT7 because when I saw you with BTS, it seems that you are not that happy. I will support you even if you are with GOT7 or should I call it GOT8?? Stay cute and happy Jungkook oppa. Saranghae. It seems that she is a great supporter of you Jungkook. Would you like to say something to Y/N?" Tony said.

"Umm. Thank you Y/N ssi for supporting me. I will stay cute for everyone if you like. Saranghae and from now on we are GOT8 right Jaebum hyung??" Kookie said.

"Yes thats right," Jaebum hyung answer.

*A few hours later*

"We are done for the day," Jackson hyung said.

"Lets go to our favourite place for dinner," Jinyoung hyung suggest.

"Yup lets go," Jaebum hyung said.

Jungkook POV

"Jaebum hyung.." I said.

"Yes Kookie?" Jaebum hyung ask.

"Can I invite the 97 liners and their group for dinner??" I ask.

"Sure you can.. The more the merrier and the place we are going is big and have less customer," Jaebum hyung answer.

"Yay!! Thanks hyung," I said

"No problem Kookie," Jaebum hyung said

Jungkook One And Only Loyal Fans

Me-Hyung!!!!!

Casper- Yes Kookie??

Me- Do you want to have dinner with me and the rest of the hyungs?? You can come with your group too!!! Pwease

Casper- Wait let me ask my member

Fairy- Yes my group can

Casper-... My group can

Me- Yes!!! I am so excited.. Meet us at ******

Soonseok-Okay!! See you ltr Kookie

Casper- See you :)

END OF CHAPTER

Hope you enjoy this chp. Sorry that I never upload for a long time. I am busy with school work and CCA. I also do not have any idea as I usually write my stories in class but this year I cant because my teacher is more stricter and I sit at the very front which annoy me.. Bye^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 456 8
COMPLETE Taehyung and Namjoon have struggled with their feelings for a long time. And recently, Taehyung had noticed the growing distance between the...
307 9 1
REquested! Jungkook and ZY/N are happy but every year on the very same date Jungkook will shut himself out from the world. Curious and worried, Y'M f...
380K 9.1K 18
Jungkook keeps everything from his Hyungs. He never told them he was abused, he never said he had has little voices in his head that control his life...
10.5K 270 31
Due to past experiences Jungkook felt himself broken and away from everyone. He wouldn't talk He wouldn't smile And most importantly; He didn't know...