Number 1322 (COMPLETED)

By anime_freak32

There's a new inmate coming to building 13! But this person isn't regular like the other inmates at Nanba pri... More

Character info!
Chapter 1: Moved to Nanba prison
Chapter 2: Building 5
Chapter 3: The fight and some conversations
Chapter 4: That time of the month
Chapter 5: The new ninja inmate
Chapter 6: New Years Preparations and a Strange Night
Chapter 7: New Years Tournament Part 1
Chapter 8: New Years Tournament Part 2
Chapter 9: New Years Tournament Part 3
Chapter 10: Help...
Chapter 11: Welcome back.
Chapter 12: Back to normal
Chapter 13: Popsicles For Everyone!
Chapter 14: Rock's and Nico's Reward
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Uno's and Jyugo's Reward
Chapter 16: The Fateful Encounter and My Reward
Chapter 17:One Of Nico's Diseases
Chapter 18: Taken
Chapter 19: Getting You Back
Chapter 21: Together Forever
Extra Chapter: ~Uno's Ending~

Chapter 20: The Fight and Waking Her Up

491 7 1
By anime_freak32

Akira's P.O.V:

I sighed. I was going to be stuck in here forever, whats the point in trying to find a way out if there isn't one. I thought to myself as I ran a hand through my hair, sitting back down in the water, giving up on a way out. Surely my friend where going to save me soon and hopefully 'wake' me up. If I was even asleep that is.

To many doubt filled my brain, I grabbed my hair by the roots and tugged on them. Angered with myself for not being able to understand what was going on. I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs in frustration. My face becoming wet as tears spilled down my face and dripped onto my legs. 

"Why... Why does it always happen to me?!" I sobbed out letting my hair go, my hands falling into the water beside me limply.

Back with the group:

"And where do you think your going with my beloved Akira~" Elf said, pulling out a knife as his lips pulled into a malicious smile.

"We're getting her far away from you." Jyugo sneered turning his hands into blades as he prepares to fight him, only to be stopped by Momo.

"No. I will fight him. He deserves to be killed and I don't want any blood on your hands." She says, passing Akira to Uno.

"Oh~ The girls gonna fight me~ come on! Give me a proper fight!" Elf mocked cockily, laughing evilly as he looked at Momo who was glaring hard at him.

"I suggest you don't say that if you don't want to be killed." Hajime spoke up looking to Momo then to Elf, his glare turning deathly.

"He can mock me all he wants. It'll just make me feel better when I send him to hell." She replied, cracking her knuckles before getting into fighting stance waiting for Elf to attack her.

"If you can beat me so easily then lets begin this fight!" Elf yells out quickly moving to Momo, knife held up defensively. 

The fight began. Elf swinging his knife around trying to cut something, only for Momo to dodge it. They kept this up for a bit until Momo decided to finally attack. Swinging her right fist quickly, she landed a hard blow to the jaw. Elf went flying into the wall, breaking it slightly. He jumped out of the pile of rubble  he was in and wiped the blood seeping out of his mouth, his smile replaced with an angered frown. 

Momo threw punches and kicks at Elf, landing a few on him, as he swung his knife around sometimes throwing in a kick. Throwing a punch, Momo's fist connected with Elf's face only for him to stab her at the exact same time.

"Warden!"

"Warden Hyakushiki!" Both the inmates and the guards yelled out, worried for their warden. 

The two fighting didn't hesitate to begin fighting again. Only stumbling after the hits were received. It seemed like an even match until Elf brought out another big knife. Another grin made its way to his lips, thinking he was going to win.

"I guess I'll just have to bring out my weapon too. Seeing as you've brought another out. But I warn you, my weapon is not ordinary." Momo said with a dark tone. Reaching into her vest and grabbing out 2 golden gloves, 4 brass spikes protruded out of the knuckles on each glove. Slipping them on she opened and closed her fists, seeming to test them out. 

"You think those are going to intimidate me! Ha! Well your wrong!" Elf yelled at her looking at the gloves like they were nothing.

In the blink of an eye Momo was in front of Elf, punching him hard in the stomach. His feet lifted off the ground as his eyes widened and blood gushed from his mouth, Momo twisted her fist making the brass spikes cut deeper into Elf's stomach. 

"I warned you." She hissed out before throwing him to the other side of the hallway. 

Without hesitation Momo leapt to where Elf was. Punching him again and again, deeper into the ground finishing it of by stomping his head hard. A crater formed where Elf's head was. His eyes half lidded, blood flowing out of his mouth and nose, his body lay limp on he floor. 

"Any final words before I finish you off." Connecting both fists as she raised them into the air above her head.

"H-how..." Elf managed to whisper out, his eyes looking up at Momo.

"Do you mean how did I beat you? Well its simple, with strategy and precision. I told you my weapon wasn't normal and I was serious. My weapon, like every other guards at Nanba, has a special ability. Mine gives me super strength and speed, or in other words it takes your strength and speed and makes it 10 times as strong." She replies glaring down at Elf, no mercy in her eyes.

"Be grateful I answered your question and gave you the opportunity to speak. Now say goodbye." She slammed her hands down as hard as she could, Elf's head instantly exploded, some blood splattering on her face. Standing up fully, she wiped her hands on her already bloody vest before taking it off and placing it over Elf's exploded head.

She looked over where everyone stood, some had looks of understanding while others had looks of surprise. She nodded her head to them, signaling that they needed to go. Wincing, she remembered the open stab wound that was gushing blood. 

She fell to one knee, placing a hand over the wound as she closed one eye in pain. Before she was able to comprehend what was happening, she was scooped up into someone's arms, her head now laying on a strong chest. 

"You need to rest, you did what had to be done Warden Hyakushiki." Looking up to see who the deep voice belonged to she instantly blushed. Hajime was looking down at her, a small smile on his face as he spoke.

"T-thank you Hajime. A-also.... Please just call me Momo... You  don't have to be so formal." She tried to say without wincing, still gripping her wound.

"Let's get out of here before anything else happens." Liang said glancing over at Uno who was carrying an unconscious Akira.

----le time skip----

They made it to the helicopter in about 2 hours. Quickly, someone treated Momo's wounds so she wouldn't bleed out. The helicopter took off immediately after, trying to get back to the prison as soon as possible. It was dark outside as they flew back to Nanba state prison. Everyone slightly relieved and very happy they got Akira back. Now all they had to do was wake her up.

In only an hour they got back to the Prison, rushing Akira to the infirmary immediately. The doctor told everyone to leave and come back in the morning so he could treat her wounds. Also because everyone looked exhausted. 

The group split up back to their buildings and tried to get a good nights rest. Only to be met with anxiety for Akira.

---the next day---

Uno, Rock, Jyugo, Nico, Musashi, Kenshirou, Kiji, Honey, Trois, Liang, Upa, Qi, Samon, Hajime, and a wounded Momo being supported by Hajime stood around Akira's bed. Thinking of ways to wake her up.

"Maybe we should all hug her at the same time?" Trois said shrugging as he looked at Honey.

"No that probably wouldn't work. Maybe if we put food in front of her she will wake up." Rock suggested, his hand on his chin as he thought for things to do.

"W-well once I saw in this anime a girl was in a coma and wouldn't wake up. So everyone she loved dearly went into her room one by one and tried talking to her. In the end she woke up.... Maybe we could do that?" Nico said looking down at Akira sadly. 

"I think that's the best idea yet. I say we try it and if it doesn't work we do what Rock and Trois said." Samon replied, looking at everybody before looking back at Akira. They all agreed with him and so it began. One by one everyone went into the room, first was Hajime, second was Momo, third was Rock, then Upa, then Honey and Trois together, and so on. Finally it came down to the last two people, Uno and Liang, nobody else able to awaken her yet. Uno went in first.

Slowly he sat down next to her bed and grabbed her hand with both of his. 

"Akira.... My princess, I'm so sorry I let you get taken away. Please come back, we all miss you, I miss you..." And with that he put his forehead against her hand. Staying like that for a few minutes before standing up and letting go of her hand. Putting a hand on her cheek he leaned in and kissed her softly, pulling back after a couple of seconds seeing that she hadn't woken up. Turning around he walked out of the room, glancing over his shoulder once out of the room.

Then Liang walked into the room. Sitting down beside her bed, putting a hand against her cheek as he looked over her beautiful face. Taking in every detail like it was his last time seeing her. Her cherry blossom pink lips, her pale face, her dark black long eyelashes along with her black eyebrows that always were perfect. Her black and white hair sprawled out around her in soft waves, reaching all the way down to her waist. Her slim, pale arms and stomach, slightly toned with muscles that were covered in scars. In his eyes she was absolutely perfect, even the way she acted was perfect. She brightened up everyone's day, especially his. 

"I love you Akira. I have since the day you beat me. I still remember it like yesterday. I love everything about you and that's why I need you to come back, for me. I know it sounds selfish and maybe I am. It doesn't matter because all I need is you, so please, please come back to me." Standing up he closed his eyes and kissed her softly, feeling sparks fly as he kissed her. 

Akira P.O.V:

I had basically given up all hope. Laying in the water I closed my eyes, allowing myself to drift off. I had been holding off on sleeping for days, knowing if I fell asleep I may never wake up again. Before I was able to fully drift off I heard something. 

Finally, in the days I had been stuck in this hell hole I heard something that wasn't me. Looking around for where it came from I heard someone begin to speak. 

"I love you Akira. I have since the day you beat me. I still remember it like yesterday. I love everything about you and that's why I need you to come back, for me. I know it sounds selfish and maybe I am. It doesn't matter because all I need is you, so please, please come back to me."

She knew that voice, she would never forget the voice she had grown to love at Nanba prison. The only voice that seemed to sooth her of her worries and ease all the stress. It was the voice of Liang. 

Looking around she found him standing in the water a couple of feet away from her. Quickly she ran into his arms, hugging him close to her as he talked. Oh how she had longed to see him again, but how did she know this was actually Liang. Maybe it was her imagination playing tricks on her. Before she was able to do anything else, Liang placed his hand on her cheek and leaned in. Closing his eyes as their lips connected. 

Her eyes widened as she felt sparks run through her body. Closing her eyes she kissed back, putting a hand on his cheek. Tears streamed down her face as she enjoyed their kiss. The kiss hadn't felt like the one her and Uno shared, no this one was better. She loved Liang. She loved him so much and she could tell he did too.

She suddenly heard a gasp, quickly she opened her eyes but she wasn't in the dark abyss anymore. Now she was in Nanba infirmary, her eyebrow furrowed as she became confused. Looking up she found Liang standing over her, his hand on her cheek, his face close to hers. Happiness flooded her as more tears ran down her cheeks, a large smile making its way to her face.

"I-I'm finally back." I whispered looking into Liang's eyes, as his eyes teared up too.

------------------------------

Second to last chapter done! I will get you all the next chapter up by tomorrow I promise! Also I plan to make an extra chapter with Uno's ending. As you can already tell she ends up with Liang. Welp onto the next chapter! Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.4K 35
Akita Sugoroku had always been In the middle of something, rather it was being the second oldest of her siblings to being in between two who loved h...
86.5K 2.1K 30
A NANBAKA OC INSERT FANFIC!! Jinx Inmate Number 33 at Nanba Prison, Japan Building 13, Cell 13 Nationality: British-American Gender: Female Age: 7 He...
33.1K 882 39
You, a young girl, was sent to Nanba prison because you were accused of killing and supposedly attempted to take a hostage when you were actually sto...
232K 6.5K 72
Nanba Prison, the world's most formidable prison, the location is unknown but that is not important. What's important is, inmate number 1314, Sen Mi...