What Love Is | ✅

By EthrealPrincess

River-rose thinks what her and her high school sweetheart has is love, but when she's told she needs to marry... More

W A R N I N G
I N T R O
01 | W E l l
02 | S A C R I F I C E
03 | C O U R A G E
04 | N E R V O U S
05 | R I N G S
06 | M A R R I E D
07 | H O U S E
08 | H E S I T A N T
09 | B L U E
10 | G L A S S
11 | S H A T T E R E D
12 | C O N F E S S
13 | L A D Y B U G
14 | A L O N G
15 | T E L L
16 | C H O O S E
17 | H A P P Y
18 | M E R I S S A
19 | Y O U R S
20 | M E R I N G U E
21 | B U S I N E S S
22 | T I R E D
23 | S U R P R I S E
24 | T I P S Y
25 | S I N G
26 | P E R I O D
27 | M O R N I N G
28 | V I S I T
30 | A D O R E
31 | H O N E Y M O O N
32 | U N S P O K E N
33 | S U N K I S S E D
34 | M I S S I N G
35 | H A R D W O R K I N G
36 | N A U G H T Y
37 | B A T H E
38 | S N O W
39 | N I T A L I A
40 | D A T E
41 | A N X I E T Y
42 | P A I N
43 | C A R E
44 | D A N C I N G
45 | B A B Y
46 | S U R P R I S E
47 | H A P P Y
48 | V I S I T
49 | L O S S
50 | H U R T
51 | C R Y I N G
52 | C H A N G E
53 | P E A C E
54 | L O V E
55 | A G A I N
56 | H A Y Z E
A/N

29 | A L R I G H T

101K 3.1K 1.7K
By EthrealPrincess

When River woke up, Hayze wasn't in bed with her like he had been for the past two weeks. She sighed and then stretched her limbs out with a little yawn.

Once she was feeling fresh after brushing her teeth and hair, she slipped into her knee socks because her toes were feeling quite cold and then she went downstairs.

When she walked into the kitchen, the fresh smell of fruit and bread wafted into her nose and she felt herself salivating.

"Good morning, bella rosa. Come sit." River looked up at Hayze who was standing shirtless over the stove with a cloth over his shoulder and his hair damp and falling over the side of his head. She was drooling a lot more now.

"Morning," she sighed. "Whatever you're cooking smells good."

"I have fresh strawberries and a breakfast casserole," he said as he placed a small white bowl down in front of her with really bright red strawberries in it.

She bit into the strawberry and hummed in delight at how juicy it was. "Yummy," she mumbled through a mouthful of strawberry.

Hayze chuckled and leaned over to place two plates of his steaming breakfast casserole down before he got a pitcher of water and lemon from the fridge.

When he came around her side of the island, River squealed and smacked her hands over her eyes.

There was a faint laugh in front of her as he sat down. "What's wrong, baby girl?"

She blushed hard into her hands and bit her lip. "I-i can see your very big pri-privates through the pants i got you."

He chuckled. "You were asking for it when you got me these pants. And im glad you think im very big." Suddenly there was a hand slowly pulling her fingers away from her eyes. "You can look if you want. Its for you and soon its going to be inside you," he smirked.

Her eyes widened and she shifted in her seat as she felt a wetness flood her panties.

"Now eat before it gets cold."

°•○●○•°

River held her snake and admired it as it calmly slid around her hand and up to her elbow. She giggled as it leaned into the air and smelled the air with its tongue before slithering up her arm and under her long hair.

She jumped as Hayze's muscular arms wrapped around her. "Hey, you scared Kiko."

He laughed quietly and kissed the back of her neck, grimacing when he realized Kiko had probably slithered along there at some point. "Kiko or you?"

She pulled away and gently put Kiko back in his cage. "That breakfast thing was really good."

"Thank you."

《S E X U A L  C O N T E N T》

She turned around and stumbled back. "Can you put some boxers on or something. I can still see it."

"No. You can only see the outline." He stepped forward and pinned her against the wall before kissing her passionately. He slowly ran his tongue against her bottom lip and she moaned quietly into his mouth.

He lifted her into his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed her. He kneaded her bum in his hands as he kissed her.

How is he walking and kissing me? I can barely remember how to breathe?

All of a sudden, River found herself on Hayze's bed, sprawled out underneath him.

"I really want to be inside you," he whispered as he kissed her jaw. "But i think we'll save that for our honeymoon."

She sat up and then twisted them so that he was under her. "I need to wash my hands."

"What, wh-" She hopped off of him and ran into the bathroom to scrub her hands clean before she ran back and high jumped into the bed. "I'm back," she grinned.

"You're so precious, bella rosa." He said as he got up on his elbows. "Come."

She shyly crawled up to him and sat in front of his spread legs.

"You turn me on so much," he groaned in a quiet voice.

"What do i do?" She asked with a blush.

"Pull my pants down, babygirl."

She hooked her fingers around the waistband of his pants before slowly pulling his pants down inch by inch. She looked away as she saw the little trail of hair leading down.

"Don't be nervous," he said as he reached forward and stroked her cheek. "Look at me."

She opened her eyes and looked at his slightly flushed face. There was a prominent vein standing out in his neck and his jaw looked stronger as he leaned back on his elbows.

"You do this to me," he said quietly. "Touch me, bella rose. Please."

She gasped as she pulled down his pants all the way and his manhood came springing out and hit his stomach. There was a thin vein running up the side.

"Its so big!" She exclaimed as she flinched away.

"You're killing me here. It's not going to eat you," he chuckled. "Wrap you're hands around me."

Hesitantly, she wrapped one small hand around his large length in the middle and bit her lip as she felt how hard and hot it was. A little shiny bead formed on the tip and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Thats not pee, right?"

He threw his head back with a laugh and shook his head. "No." He took his own finger and took the bead before spreading it down his large manhood. "Just go up and down."

She slowly began moving her hand up and down and then when she noticed how he was tensing and untensing in his strong abdomen, she began to feel more confident. She circled her hand around and he groaned before thrusting his hips upward.

"Yes," he hissed. "Just like that."

She bit her lip and went faster out of excitement and he bucked his hips more into her.

A little more of his arousal dripped down his length and coated her hand in a shiny sheen.

"F~ck. I love your little hands." His accent was thick and made River feel even more wet than she already was.

She lifted his length and looked under. "Hayze?" She asked quietly.

He groaned and looked down. "Sì, bella rosa? Why have you stopped?"

"Can i touch there?" She asked as she pointed to the two things contracting as she pumped him.

"Sì. Whatever. Work your magic," he moaned as he bucked his hips into her small hand.

She carefully reached forward and gently ran her hand over him.

"Squeeze a little."

She gently squeezed and pumped her hand.

"Oh River," he groaned. She looked up at him in amazement. She couldn't believe she was doing this to him. He looked so... different. Less dominating and intimidating. "I'm so close babygirl."

She gave one final, gentle squeeze and he grunted loudly.

She gasped as he spurted his creamy arousal onto her hands and her exposed lap where her short, silk dress had ridden up.

He panted as he opened his eyes slowly before looking down at her. 

She stared at the ropes of his arousal dripping down her hands and her thighs.

"I'm sorry. I should have warned you about that." She lifted her right hand and looked at it as it glistened a little under the dim lights. "You can try it if you want."

She looked at him with flushed cheeks. "Like... put in in my mouth?"

"Sì. Let me see you put some in your mouth, bella rosa."

She looked up at him through her eyelashes as she hesitantly brought her fingers to her mouth and then she sucked a bit off her index finger.

She furrowed her eyebrows as the taste touched her tongue and then she looked up him. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either.

"Good girl," he said as he watched her swallow. "You look so pretty with my come on you."

She smiled at him and then climbed onto his bare lap. "Did i do good?"

"You did so good," he praised as he lifted her into his arms and he hopped off the bed. "Lets get you cleaned up, sì?"

He carried her into the bathroom and then turned on the shower all while holding her. Once he was sure the water was a good temperature, he set her down and helped her out of her little silk dress.

She blushed as she felt him rub up against her as he moved around. He gently placed her into the shower and she sighed as the water hit her skin.

"Is this what being married feels like?" River asked quietly as the both of them scrubbed themselves clean with the wash cloths.

"I don't really know. I've never been married before," he chuckled. "But, i know marriage isn't always like this. It's not always as nice. Sometimes married couples just work and fight all the time."

River turned around and looked up at him. "I don't want to be like that," she whimpered.

"I can't promise you that we won't argue. Because one day we will have our dissagreements. But, if we both promise to talk things out before jumping to conclusions; I'm sure everything will be alright."

She smiled shyly before spinning around and turning the water back on.

Everything would be alright

(A/N)

Hey guys ♡

My book has been getting added to a lot of peoples reading lists all at once and i just want to say thank you so much.

I was so surprised to just open Wattpad and see that 8 people had added my book their reading lists all in the same day.

I'd just like to know how you found my book and what made you read it.  

《----- you can put your comment right on the last paragraph.

Also, the people reading my books are so nice.

Quick question - should i leave out the smut so you can just read their relationship without the sexual stuff? I want you to be comfortable

Have a good day ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
629K 33.1K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
4.2M 107K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
3.2K 608 16
On steamy, hot summer days, the parched soil cracks like ice into jagged lines resembling lightning blowing up the midnight sky. Summer craves to be...